Lethal mix in Mass.

Full story: Lowell Sun
But for the involvement of a passerby, Debbie would most likely have died from the stab wounds. Full Story
CONCERNED

AOL

#1 Oct 29, 2010
We have these scum bags lurking all over the city. There are tons at the Shelter near the school. They are walking the streets all day around our children. Worse yet are the women who allow their "boyfriends" who are nothing more than perps around their children. These women who have no self esteem will do anything to keep a man turn a blind eye to the abuse of their children. We are fooling ourselves that these scum bags can be monitored or "helped". They re offend at rates no one would ever want to expect because children are afraid to report. They are victimized by the very service that is supposed to help DCF. They are abused in their homes and left there to deal with it and in other cases put in abusive foster homes and no one cares. DCF should be on trial for their high paid pimps who claim they don't have the money to provide needed services to these poor children. Everyone should call for a disclosure of salaries for DCF workers and pensions. Perhaps well run orphanages would be the best solution. Children could be offered many services including life skills and a secure setting instead of being bounced from one foster home to another or worse yet home with the same monsters they were taken away from. Check out how many foster homes some kids have been. 5, 10, 15 or more in some cases. I'm sure this gives children a sense of security. Yeah right.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicopee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Arrested protesters face judge Wednesday 4 hr law abider 2
Obama accepts Nobel Peace Prize, says war somet... (Dec '09) 6 hr Swedenforever 20
Police called to Douglasville church after past... Tue justsaying 12
22News I-Team: A Springfield mom rents a home t... (May '08) Nov 24 The Bounty 46
25 Year Old Jaimee Mendez Missing Since 11/6/14... Nov 22 Strange 2
Boston urges peaceful demonstrations over Ferguson Nov 20 reality is a crutch 1
Complaining N I~GG~E~R Nov 19 Samantha 2
Chicopee Dating
Find my Match

Chicopee People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicopee News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicopee

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News