Funeral for Mass. marine killed in Af...

Funeral for Mass. marine killed in Afghanistan

There are 5 comments on the Berkshire Eagle story from May 21, 2010, titled Funeral for Mass. marine killed in Afghanistan. In it, Berkshire Eagle reports that:

Gov. Deval Patrick is scheduled to attend funeral service for a U.S. Marine sergeant from Ludlow who was killed in Afghanistan.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Berkshire Eagle.

BAJJ

Clifton Park, NY

#1 May 21, 2010
God Bless him! Thank you Joshua for letting us have the freedoms you died trying to protect.
SAL

Asheville, NC

#2 May 21, 2010
BAJJ-- you said it better than anybody else could say. Thank You.
Eddie

Atlantic City, NJ

#3 May 21, 2010
Young people should look up to a man like Sgt. Desforges. He was not some phony millionare, rock star, politician,or a pro ball player. He sacrificed for some thing he believed in. Unselfish love and loyalty to his country and its citizens. He died so others might have a better life. True courage and dedication. I hope some how people can appreciate this Marine's service to our country
BIG GIG

Easthampton, MA

#4 May 21, 2010
RIP Devil Dogg...Semper Fi
Veteran

Berne, NY

#5 May 21, 2010
We should never forget our men and women
who have die for our country and our way of life.
May Marine Sgt Desforges be at peace with GOD
and may God Look down from heaven and bless his Family. Semper Fi

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicopee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New Pittsfield to Welcome Syrian RefugeesSeptem... Tue The Worlds Bigges... 118
News New Clarksburg Welcomes Reserve Officers, Hears... Dec 5 Cops are degenerates 1
News Hillcrest buys St. Mark's School Dec 4 Cops are degenerates 9
News Pittsfield could see dozens of Syrian, Iraqi re... Nov 30 The Worlds Bigges... 24
the music thread (Mar '12) Nov 30 Musikologist 21
News Leroy Cortes of Greenfield dead, Luis Rivera of... (Sep '10) Nov 25 Maria 23
News CPA will soon begin paying dividends for Pittsf... Nov 20 the city I hate 1

Chicopee Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicopee Mortgages