“Obama the skeet shooter,”

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#22 Feb 1, 2013
ThirtyThirty wrote:
<quoted text>
Hence my point.
Liberals made a huge ruckus about issues that had nothing to do with anything when Bush was president. Conservatives railed against them for that. Now conservatives are doing the exact same thing, about issues like this that have nothing to do with anything. Two wrongs do not make a right. All this does for conservatives is make them look like hypocrits for doing the same thing they cried foul about when democrats did it. It is counterproductive.
Like shock and awe???
I protested on the street about that.....

Like his out of control spending???
I was very vocal about that.

Bottom line is olsmaa told a big fat lie intending to convince people that he is a gun fan and supporter of the 2nd amendment

It is a lie..........Period.......

If you chose to run for office and be elected you must be willing to be held to a higher standard.....
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#23 Feb 1, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Like shock and awe???
I protested on the street about that.....
Like his out of control spending???
I was very vocal about that.
Bottom line is olsmaa told a big fat lie intending to convince people that he is a gun fan and supporter of the 2nd amendment
It is a lie..........Period.......
If you chose to run for office and be elected you must be willing to be held to a higher standard.....
>
>
We all wish you would try and hold yourself to a higher standard instead of acting like a spoiled 3 year old ....

“Facts”

Location hidden

#24 Feb 1, 2013
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
We all wish you would try and hold yourself to a higher standard instead of acting like a spoiled 3 year old ....
Yes we know it upsets you when you are proven wrong over and over day after day......

The good thing about goldfish like you is that they dont remember for more than a few seconds so they repeat their same mistakes over and over.......Providing hours of entertainment ..........

Please tell us again how the m16 is more powerful than the more powerful m14..........LOL

And how you dont care how much ammo weighs..........LOL

And that the military stopped using the m14..........LOL

“Facts”

Location hidden

#25 Feb 1, 2013
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
Yes we know you hate it when you are proven to be a moron/liberal..........LOL
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#26 Feb 1, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes we know you hate it when you are proven to be a moron/liberal..........LOL
>
>
The only thing you have proven so far here is that you are a moron conservative....LOL

“Facts”

Location hidden

#27 Feb 1, 2013
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
The only thing you have proven so far here is that you are a moron conservative....LOL
Ho about this classic grumpy???

The moron grumpy says military forces that enter countries unwelcome are not invading the country……..LOL

Post # 23 here……..http://www.topix.com/f orum/city/chico-ca/TR45M6DRV01 SNEOL4/p2#lastPost

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
You claim they are heading here and Mexico will not allow it so yes you did say they are invading.......
Do you know what the word means village liar???
But what do you expect from a liar that claims a lone person killed 26 people in seconds to make her point about assault weapons when it really took closer to a half hour.....
>
>
Did they invade Pakistan when they went after Bin Ladin...???

No they didn't.... they just went in, got Bin Ladin and left...

and that is exactly what the US special forces are going to do with your drug pushing buddies ... and only an ignorant moron like you will call it an invasion...

But what can we expect from a psycho who claims the military style weapon that was used to slaughter 20 first graders and 6 adults is like "a pop gun...???"
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#28 Feb 1, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Ho about this classic grumpy???
The moron grumpy says military forces that enter countries unwelcome are not invading the country……..LOL
Post # 23 here……..http://www.topix.com/f orum/city/chico-ca/TR45M6DRV01 SNEOL4/p2#lastPost
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
You claim they are heading here and Mexico will not allow it so yes you did say they are invading.......
Do you know what the word means village liar???
But what do you expect from a liar that claims a lone person killed 26 people in seconds to make her point about assault weapons when it really took closer to a half hour.....
>
>
Did they invade Pakistan when they went after Bin Ladin...???
No they didn't.... they just went in, got Bin Ladin and left...
and that is exactly what the US special forces are going to do with your drug pushing buddies ... and only an ignorant moron like you will call it an invasion...
But what can we expect from a psycho who claims the military style weapon that was used to slaughter 20 first graders and 6 adults is like "a pop gun...???"
>
>
We gathered quite a bit from "this classic" you posted...

1) You consider the raid to get Bin Ladin an invasion of Pakistan

2) You prove that you are a psycho by nitpicking wether it took a crazed nut armed to the teeth with an AR seconds or minutes to kill 20 first graders and 6 adults....

3) you confirm your status as a certified psycho by claiming that the civilian version of a military style weapon used to slaughter 20 first graders and 6 adults is "like a pop gun..."

“Facts”

Location hidden

#29 Feb 1, 2013
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>>
>
We gathered quite a bit from "this classic" you posted...

1) You consider the raid to get Bin Ladin an invasion of Pakistan

2) You prove that you are a psycho by nitpicking wether it took a crazed nut armed to the teeth with an AR seconds or minutes to kill 20 first graders and 6 adults....

3) you confirm your status as a certified psycho by claiming that the civilian version of a military style weapon used to slaughter 20 first graders and 6 adults is "like a pop gun..."
1. Liar. Post a link

2. Wrong again. You claimed it took seconds and he really had a half hour

3. I said it was less power full than many pop guns and posted a link that proves it

So all three of your points a bs
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#30 Feb 1, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Liar. Post a link
2. Wrong again. You claimed it took seconds and he really had a half hour
3. I said it was less power full than many pop guns and posted a link that proves it
So all three of your points a bs
>
>
1) Why should I waste my time posting links when you yourself already posted all kinds of self incriminating links.... and this latest post of yours confirms my assertion that you are a certified psycho...

2) Do the parents and relatives of the murdered victims really care wether it took seconds or half an hour as you claim...?????!!

The civilian version of the Assault Rifle was powerful enough to do the job the crazy nut had in mind, so as far as the 20 first graders and the 6 teachers who got murdered were concerned, it was the most powerful gun in the world, you ignorant moron!!!!

“Facts”

Location hidden

#31 Feb 1, 2013
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>>
>
1) Why should I waste my time posting links when you yourself already posted all kinds of self incriminating links.... and this latest post of yours confirms my assertion that you are a certified psycho...

2) Do the parents and relatives of the murdered victims really care wether it took seconds or half an hour as you claim...?????!!

The civilian version of the Assault Rifle was powerful enough to do the job the crazy nut had in mind, so as far as the 20 first graders and the 6 teachers who got murdered were concerned, it was the most powerful gun in the world, you ignorant moron!!!!
1. Because you know you can't

2. Yes they would want to know why nobody was there to protect their children

3. Wrong again village liar..........
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#32 Feb 2, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
2. Yes they would want to know why nobody was there to protect their children
3. Wrong again village liar..........
>
>
1. I can post them, but you are a waste of time....

2. Wrong again psycho... they would want to know why we allow crazies like you to own guns...

3. You mean the gun was not powerful enough to kill 20 first graders and 6 adults in a matter of seconds...???
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#33 Feb 2, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
<
<
>
>
Oh yes I can, I can post any link I want if I want to waste my time like you do...LOL

I am not sleepy yet, so let me post this link here were RABBIT and SUNDOG outed you for the lying fraud that you are...

Dear casual reader:

They start pounding at HERE IS ONE earlier in the thread, but It starts getting really funny here folks...

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/chico-ca/T886...
TWP

Anna, TX

#34 Feb 2, 2013
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
it took a crazed nut armed to the teeth with an AR seconds or minutes to kill 20 first graders and 6 adults....
Hey Bob...

Why have YOU Bob...

http://www.merrystandish.com/dolanloses.html

and the Obama Democrat Spin Machine hidden the fact that the family of the boy that killed all those people were "Liberal Obama Democrats"...?

http://www.albanyherald.com/news/2013/jan/25/...

Hmmmmm.....?!!!

Why is that Bob...?

“Facts”

Location hidden

#35 Feb 2, 2013
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>>
>
1. I can post them, but you are a waste of time....

2. Wrong again psycho... they would want to know why we allow crazies like you to own guns...

3. You mean the gun was not powerful enough to kill 20 first graders and 6 adults in a matter of seconds...???
Nice duck and dodge admitting you can't

Government thinks I am fine
Still have my FFL and CCWP

“Facts”

Location hidden

#36 Feb 2, 2013
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text><
<
>
>
Oh yes I can, I can post any link I want if I want to waste my time like you do...LOL

I am not sleepy yet, so let me post this link here were RABBIT and SUNDOG outed you for the lying fraud that you are...

Dear casual reader:

They start pounding at HERE IS ONE earlier in the thread, but It starts getting really funny here folks...

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/chico-ca/T886...
Yes only a moron/liberal would type paragraphs claiming she can post a link.........LOL

Another admission you can't post the links as you are forced to post someone's else's link that I proved wrong also..........ROTFLMAO
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#37 Feb 2, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice duck and dodge admitting you can't
Government thinks I am fine
Still have my FFL and CCWP
>
>
You went have them for long after the government sees your stupid posts her on TOPIX...
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#38 Feb 2, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes only a moron/liberal would type paragraphs claiming she can post a link.........LOL
Another admission you can't post the links as you are forced to post someone's else's link that I proved wrong also..........ROTFLMAO
>
>
I am not "forced" to post anyone's links....

There are plenty of links were you prove yourself wrong but you are too stupid to see it...LMAO

The reason I chose this link...http://www.topix.net/fo rum/city/chico-ca/T886G1T9K97C JETSV/p7 is because of the funny way these guys, RABBIT and SUNDOG exposed you for the flaky liar you ......ROTFLMAO
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#39 Feb 2, 2013

“Facts”

Location hidden

#40 Feb 2, 2013
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>>
>
You went have them for long after the government sees your stupid posts her on TOPIX...
Been posting here for 5 years and have renewed my licenses every year

So you are proven a liar again

“Facts”

Location hidden

#41 Feb 2, 2013
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>>
>
I am not "forced" to post anyone's links....

There are plenty of links were you prove yourself wrong but you are too stupid to see it...LMAO

The reason I chose this link...http://www.topix.net/fo rum/city/chico-ca/T886G1T9K97C JETSV/p7 is because of the funny way these guys, RABBIT and SUNDOG exposed you for the flaky liar you ......ROTFLMAO
Wrong again village liar

Moron/liberals do think that opinion proves something

But normal people don't

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama Molested 16 Women!!! 3 hr Its Crazy Grandpa... 4
Turkey Prep Instructions for Tex & GodFAIRY. 7 hr First Amendment 4
Laughing Stock In Chief 9 hr First Amendment 13
ConservaPERV RepubliKLANS say; "Sexual Assault ... 9 hr First Amendment 9
Evangelicals DEFEND Sexual Assault and Homosexu... 10 hr a-citizen 8
Do Southern ConservaPERVS Eat T-Giving dinner t... 12 hr Got Teeth TEX 1
ConservaTURD RepubliKLAN Racist ICON Charlie Ma... 12 hr Love Story 4 TEX 12

Chico Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance