First Prev
of 5
Next Last

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#1 Jan 29, 2013
Even CNN is bashing the moron in chief..........LOL

If there are truthers and birthers, should there now be a new term for those who are doubting President Obama’s claim that he goes skeet shooting “all the time”? And should that term be “skeeters”? If so, count CNN’s rising young star Erin Burnett among the gadflies.

During a segment on Monday night, Burnett took over two minutes to dissect the president’s shooting claim — and she found it wanting.

“Obama the skeet shooter,” she began.“Yeah, I’m not making this up. I mean, if someone is, it isn’t me.”

She then played the clip of CNN’s Jessica Yellin confronting Press Secretary Jay Carney on the comments, repeatedly asking if a picture of the activity existed and why no one had ever heard of him doing it before.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/01/29/sk...

“Facts”

Location hidden

#2 Jan 29, 2013
Here comes the fake pictures of the moron economy slayer skeet shooting..........ROTFLMAO

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/mag-pushe...

“Facts”

Location hidden

#3 Jan 31, 2013
Now it turns out that oslama was telling a big black oslama about shooting skeet all of the time..........LOL

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/01/30/ob...

Since: Nov 11

Colusa

#4 Jan 31, 2013
Can I ask what difference it makes?

Is this a matter of concern for Americans? What does it have to do with foreign policy, domestic policy, jobs, etc?

Isn't this just one of those NON-stories whose only purpose is to provide an opportunity to bash the president?

Isn't this exactly the same kind of Non story we used to hate, like when liberals would go on and on and on about things about Bush that had no relevance to anything at all except that it was supposed to make Bush look bad?

Why are Republicans acting like the democrats used to when Bush was president? It is sad and disgusting. I am more and more thinking that Republicans are just as bad as democrats when it comes to this shit. AND THAT IS SAD.
Here is One

Amity, OR

#5 Jan 31, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
Even CNN is bashing the moron in chief..........LOL
If there are truthers and birthers, should there now be a new term for those who are doubting President Obama’s claim that he goes skeet shooting “all the time”? And should that term be “skeeters”? If so, count CNN’s rising young star Erin Burnett among the gadflies.
During a segment on Monday night, Burnett took over two minutes to dissect the president’s shooting claim — and she found it wanting.
“Obama the skeet shooter,” she began.“Yeah, I’m not making this up. I mean, if someone is, it isn’t me.”
She then played the clip of CNN’s Jessica Yellin confronting Press Secretary Jay Carney on the comments, repeatedly asking if a picture of the activity existed and why no one had ever heard of him doing it before.
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/01/29/sk...
How many minutes did CNN take to DISSECT CHENY shooting that LAWYER? Ahahahahaha, or you HIO claiming you could shoot and KILL anyOne and get off for Self Defense? Thank GOD Mexico is responsible for your Incarceration and Mental Health Costs now.

We, ALL AMERICANS, are gratefull for your self deporting.

“Facts”

Location hidden

#7 Jan 31, 2013
ThirtyThirty wrote:
Is this a matter of concern for Americans? What does it have to do with foreign policy, domestic policy, jobs, etc?
Isn't this just one of those NON-stories whose only purpose is to provide an opportunity to bash the president?
Isn't this exactly the same kind of Non story we used to hate, like when liberals would go on and on and on about things about Bush that had no relevance to anything at all except that it was supposed to make Bush look bad?
Why are Republicans acting like the democrats used to when Bush was president? It is sad and disgusting. I am more and more thinking that Republicans are just as bad as democrats when it comes to this shit. AND THAT IS SAD.
oslama the economy slayer was the one that claimed he went skeet shooting all of the time.......

And it is a proven lie.......

Why should we not talk about out right lies told by the economy slayer??

Colusa

#8 Jan 31, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
oslama the economy slayer was the one that claimed he went skeet shooting all of the time.......
?
Who cares.

It is just as much of a non-story as all the nonsense the left used to go on and on about when Bush was president that had nothing to do in any way with his policies or performance.

Don't act like that. Don't act like them. Two wrongs don't make a right it just opens the door for claims of hypocrisy.

“Facts”

Location hidden

#9 Jan 31, 2013
ThirtyThirty wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares.
It is just as much of a non-story as all the nonsense the left used to go on and on about when Bush was president that had nothing to do in any way with his policies or performance.
Don't act like that. Don't act like them. Two wrongs don't make a right it just opens the door for claims of hypocrisy.
Yes moron/liberas dont care if oslama is caught telling a outright lie.......

We are not talking about a slip of the tongue.......

We are talking about a outright lie to further his policies.......

For example Shock and Awe..........If Bush really lied about the WMD he should have been hung from a gal low in the rose garden........It looks like he did not lie but was given bad intel

But this is a outright lie and the purpose is to push forward his policies.......

A swift trial and then a trip to the rose garden.......

Colusa

#10 Jan 31, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes moron/liberas dont care if oslama is caught telling a outright lie.......
We are not talking about a slip of the tongue.......
We are talking about a outright lie to further his policies.......
For example Shock and Awe..........If Bush really lied about the WMD he should have been hung from a gal low in the rose garden........It looks like he did not lie but was given bad intel
But this is a outright lie and the purpose is to push forward his policies.......
A swift trial and then a trip to the rose garden.......
How does saying "I like skeet shooting" help him push forward his policies?

“Facts”

Location hidden

#11 Jan 31, 2013
ThirtyThirty wrote:
<quoted text>
How does saying "I like skeet shooting" help him push forward his policies?
That is not what he said..........He said as a gun lover myself I full respect the second amendment and go skeet shooting all of the time....

It was and is a outright lie to try and calm down people and convince them he is not on the gun grab he is on........

Colusa

#12 Feb 1, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
That is not what he said..........He said as a gun lover myself I full respect the second amendment and go skeet shooting all of the time....
It was and is a outright lie to try and calm down people and convince them he is not on the gun grab he is on........
What is the difference? So he said he is a gun lover who goes skeet shooting. I just don't see how that statement advances his policies in any way shape or form.

True or not, it is a non story. Politicians on both sides say all sorts of things that they think will make them more popular and seem more like a "regular guy", look at all the things Romney said to that effect. And true or not it is a NON-STORY.

The problem here is that Republicans in the past have railed against liberals for freaking out about such inconsequential things, and now they are doing the exact same thing.

I am worried about Republican credibility and the appearance of hypocrisy here hurts Republican credibility.

As far as the gun control proposals go. I disagree with Obama on most of it, but lets be clear, No one of any consequence is talking about taking away law abiding citizens shotgun's , hunting rifles, handgun's etc. The issue is certain types of weapons and clips(that most people don't own anyway) and background checks. I agree with him on the background checks, not so much the rest of it, but lets at least be honest about what the issue is. When people go around talking about "Obama's gun grab" it is just more cowardly fear tactics that make the Republican party look bad. That is not the issue. Republican's should focus on the real issues and try to win those, and get away from trying to scare people with stuff that isn't true.

I wish the Republican party would go back to being the grown up party that could have real discussions about real issues and win them often, instead of being the party of conspiracy theories and fear, and childish attacks not based in fact. Lately we act like and sound like everything I used to hate in the other party.

“Facts”

Location hidden

#13 Feb 1, 2013
ThirtyThirty wrote:
<quoted text>
What is the difference? So he said he is a gun lover who goes skeet shooting. I just don't see how that statement advances his policies in any way shape or form.
True or not, it is a non story. Politicians on both sides say all sorts of things that they think will make them more popular and seem more like a "regular guy", look at all the things Romney said to that effect. And true or not it is a NON-STORY.
The problem here is that Republicans in the past have railed against liberals for freaking out about such inconsequential things, and now they are doing the exact same thing.
I am worried about Republican credibility and the appearance of hypocrisy here hurts Republican credibility.
As far as the gun control proposals go. I disagree with Obama on most of it, but lets be clear, No one of any consequence is talking about taking away law abiding citizens shotgun's , hunting rifles, handgun's etc. The issue is certain types of weapons and clips(that most people don't own anyway) and background checks. I agree with him on the background checks, not so much the rest of it, but lets at least be honest about what the issue is. When people go around talking about "Obama's gun grab" it is just more cowardly fear tactics that make the Republican party look bad. That is not the issue. Republican's should focus on the real issues and try to win those, and get away from trying to scare people with stuff that isn't true.
I wish the Republican party would go back to being the grown up party that could have real discussions about real issues and win them often, instead of being the party of conspiracy theories and fear, and childish attacks not based in fact. Lately we act like and sound like everything I used to hate in the other party.
Are you really that stupid????????
You really dont understand why he lied??
He is not a gun lover and witness said the only time he tried skeet shooting it was for 5 minutes and then he left.....
Why do you think he would make up a whopping lie like that?????
To try and convince America he is gun friendly when really he hates all guns....
rapid trail then out to the rose garden..........I will donate the rope....

Colusa

#14 Feb 1, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you really that stupid????????
You really dont understand why he lied??
He is not a gun lover and witness said the only time he tried skeet shooting it was for 5 minutes and then he left.....
Why do you think he would make up a whopping lie like that?????
To try and convince America he is gun friendly when really he hates all guns....
rapid trail then out to the rose garden..........I will donate the rope....
What difference does it make if he likes skeet shooting or not?

True or false it does not advance or hurt his policy proposals in the slightest. Politicians say all sorts of things to make themselves seem like a "regular guy". Have you forgotten all the things Romney said to make himself seem more regular and less like a rich guy.

It has nothing to do with anything.

The issues of background checks, high capacity clips, and what is or is not an "assault rifle" are not effected in the slightest by whether or not the President is a skeet shooter and those are the important issues. Background checks, high capacity clips, and assault rifles. Those are the issues. There is no "gun grab" that is just a scare tactic, and it does not matter at all whether or not Obama shoots skeet, shotguns are not one of the issues on the table.

If Republicans would grow up and focus on those real issues we might actually win them. This childish point scoring and scare tactics do not help us, they hurt our cause.
annoyed

United States

#15 Feb 1, 2013
ThirtyThirty wrote:
"I am more and more thinking that Republicans are just as bad as democrats when it comes to this shit."

ONLY (?) when "it comes to this shit?", really? I've been noticing both groups deliberatly leave out facts detrimental to their position. Neither group are above taking things completely out of context and ommitting portions of statements by the other side in an attempt to distort what they say. And either side always leaves selected news out of their paid news coverage.

Politicians are in it for the money and not any altruistic reason and will change their story, when required, from year to year..., not dependent upon changing facts or the needs of their constituants, but on the direction of the fiscal wind (AND DEPENDING ON THEIR PRESENT CORPORATE SPONSORS).

“Facts”

Location hidden

#16 Feb 1, 2013
ThirtyThirty wrote:
<quoted text>
What difference does it make if he likes skeet shooting or not?
True or false it does not advance or hurt his policy proposals in the slightest. Politicians say all sorts of things to make themselves seem like a "regular guy". Have you forgotten all the things Romney said to make himself seem more regular and less like a rich guy.
It has nothing to do with anything.
The issues of background checks, high capacity clips, and what is or is not an "assault rifle" are not effected in the slightest by whether or not the President is a skeet shooter and those are the important issues. Background checks, high capacity clips, and assault rifles. Those are the issues. There is no "gun grab" that is just a scare tactic, and it does not matter at all whether or not Obama shoots skeet, shotguns are not one of the issues on the table.
If Republicans would grow up and focus on those real issues we might actually win them. This childish point scoring and scare tactics do not help us, they hurt our cause.
It matters as the economy slayer told a outright lie..........

he told the lie knowing it was a lie........

We are not talking about a slip of the tongue

We are talking about planning a lie..........

It definitely helps his gun grab..........Democrats Abroad a group here were touting how oslama is not out to grab all guns..........Look he is a gun lover.........

Why do you pretend to be a conservative??

All you are doing is making a fool of yourself..........LOL

Colusa

#17 Feb 1, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
It matters as the economy slayer told a outright lie..........
he told the lie knowing it was a lie........
We are not talking about a slip of the tongue
We are talking about planning a lie..........
It definitely helps his gun grab..........Democrats Abroad a group here were touting how oslama is not out to grab all guns..........Look he is a gun lover.........
Why do you pretend to be a conservative??
All you are doing is making a fool of yourself..........LOL
The issues on the table are background checks, high capacity magazines, and what is or is not an "assualt rifle". That is it. Nothing more, Nothing less.

Those issues hardly constitute a gun grab. Scare tactics don't work, they just make the people making them look ignorant and cowardly.

And whether or not Obama shoots skeet has no bearing on any of it, because shotguns are not one of the issues on the table.

Oh yeah, and why do you keep pretending to know who I am and what my politics are? All you are doing is making a fool of yourself.

Remember when you used to think I was some sort of female trucker and you kept saying "hammer down"? What was that all about?

Colusa

#18 Feb 1, 2013
On the actual issues. I favor universal background checks, like most conservatives do, something like 90% of the country does.

I do not support an assault weapons ban or high capacity magazine ban, not because I personally have a need for those things but simply as a matter of principle. If you are not doing anything wrong the government should not have a say in it. The important thing, in my opinion, is to keep all guns out of the hands of crooks and crazies as much as possible. Background checks will help that cause, banning assault rifles and clips will not.

That is a pretty standard conservative position.
Just Like One

United States

#19 Feb 1, 2013
ThirtyThirty wrote:
<quoted text>
The issues on the table are background checks, high capacity magazines, and what is or is not an "assualt rifle". That is it. Nothing more, Nothing less.
Those issues hardly constitute a gun grab. Scare tactics don't work, they just make the people making them look ignorant and cowardly.
And whether or not Obama shoots skeet has no bearing on any of it, because shotguns are not one of the issues on the table.
Oh yeah, and why do you keep pretending to know who I am and what my politics are? All you are doing is making a fool of yourself.
Remember when you used to think I was some sort of female trucker and you kept saying "hammer down"? What was that all about?
Everyone take notice. Mr. Thirty is respectfully asking Mr. One what are the merits of his thread. It took about one reply for Mr. One to start calling him a stupid moron.

Mr. Thirty thanks for trying but Mr. One is a lost cause. He destroyed the Ukiah forum with this kind of behavior and is doing the same here.

“Facts”

Location hidden

#20 Feb 1, 2013
ThirtyThirty wrote:
<quoted text>
All that matters is the economy slayer made up a outright lie and told it to the public to try and make himself look like a gun lover........

Outright lie..........But moron/liberals see no problem when any other liberal/moron tells a lie.......

No if it was Bush these fools would be up in arms.......

Just like code pink.......

These ladies protested in one town or another every week for years.........They told us how it was horrible that Americans were dying in a war.......

As soon as oslama is in office code punk ladies disappeared..........They now love war..........LOL

Colusa

#21 Feb 1, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
No if it was Bush these fools would be up in arms.......
Just like code pink.......
These ladies protested in one town or another every week for years.........They told us how it was horrible that Americans were dying in a war.......
As soon as oslama is in office code punk ladies disappeared..........They now love war..........LOL
Hence my point.

Liberals made a huge ruckus about issues that had nothing to do with anything when Bush was president. Conservatives railed against them for that. Now conservatives are doing the exact same thing, about issues like this that have nothing to do with anything. Two wrongs do not make a right. All this does for conservatives is make them look like hypocrits for doing the same thing they cried foul about when democrats did it. It is counterproductive.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White Shadow Disrespected 2 hr Tarnished 2
16 Reason Why Britain Told the EU to Bugger Off - 5 hr Grandpa luvs Stup... 1
TWP is a WHITE SUPREMACIST 8 hr Grandpa luvs the KKK 9
OBUMMER and LIBERALISM GET SHELLACED WITH BREXIT 9 hr Grandpa is a Pirate 25
New National Monument 11 hr Smokey Bear 1
Obama Suffers Humiliating Defeat In Brexit Vote- 18 hr Jane twitchy-face... 2
Muslim Sex-Assault Suspects Back On Streets- 20 hr Grandpa Hates Women 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chico Mortgages