Barack insults my intelligence

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#21 Oct 2, 2012
Are your eyes open wrote:
<quoted text>
I already have, repeatedly. Your failure to understand does not obligate me to keep repeating it over and over.
Then keep reading this every time you post..........LOL

Please tell us MICKEY where Vern supported the ban or disagreed with your statement that the ban was a bad idea..........
Waiting..........LOL

But there are more risks with these activities you mentioned. How much harm should come from tubing down a river with friends? Add several thousand and alcohol then you have a major problem. The big picture is a young life was wasted. He could have amounted to something or someone. Judging from the out-pouring of searched I'd say he was well liked. My heart goes out to his family.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#22 Oct 2, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Then keep reading this every time you post..........LOL
Please tell us MICKEY where Vern supported the ban or disagreed with your statement that the ban was a bad idea..........
Waiting..........LOL
But there are more risks with these activities you mentioned. How much harm should come from tubing down a river with friends? Add several thousand and alcohol then you have a major problem. The big picture is a young life was wasted. He could have amounted to something or someone. Judging from the out-pouring of searched I'd say he was well liked. My heart goes out to his family.
I already have, repeatedly. Your failure to understand does not obligate me to keep repeating it over and over.

Location hidden

#23 Oct 2, 2012
That is anoying isnt it. Do you like being anoying or can't you help it?
James Madison

Birmingham, AL

#24 Oct 2, 2012
He insults everyone,His policies do not discriminate on race,color or creed

“Facts”

Location hidden

#25 Oct 2, 2012
<quoted text>I already have, repeatedly. Your failure to understand does not obligate me to keep repeating it over and over.
o why cant you post a link?????

First you claimed Vern actually supported the ban.......

Then you changed your mind and said he disagreed with your statement when you said the ban was a bad idea.......

here is his statement......Why are you so scared????

Waiting..........LOL

“Facts”

Location hidden

#26 Oct 2, 2012
That is anoying isnt it. Do you like being anoying or can't you help it?
You are a liar and you know it.........

You have spent far more time claiming that you posted this then it would have taken you to show us.......

And you think everyone is as stupid as you so they will not even notice.....

But you are wrong as in every time you post......

You have claimed that Vern disagreed with your statement that the ban was a bad thing and as everyone can see that never happened.......

So you make up lie after lie trying to cover up was another time that you claim you know better what a person meant when they typed something that the person that typed it..........

If you like I will put my gardeners kid back to work following you around and posting this after every post that you post here????

First you claimed Vern actually supported the ban.......

Then you changed your mind and said he disagreed with your statement when you said the ban was a bad idea.......

here is his statement......Why are you so scared????

Waiting..........LOL

GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#27 Oct 2, 2012
>
>
FYI

Dear casual reader,

Judging by the volume and content of his posts, HERE IS ONE, aka MEXITROLL is nothing but a disruptive troll...

He is a proven liar and the laughing stock of TOPIX, engaging him in debates is not only a waste of time but is counterproductive, he spreads conservative lies and disinformation and attempts to stifle debate, he is best ignored, replying to his posts is like feeding an irritating gnat....

His modus operandi is to misinterpret what he reads, disregard links which prove him wrong, claim victory after posting irrelevant links, engaging in endless word parsing and ridiculous semantics, barging into various threads with totally irrelevant material and other childish pranks worthy of a snotty nosed juvenile....
>
>
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>

Proof that the idiot HERE IS ONE aka MEXITROLL brings in irrelevant material into various threads can be found in HERE IS ONE's post # 3 on this thread...

“Facts”

Location hidden

#28 Oct 2, 2012
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
>
>
FYI
Dear casual reader,
Judging by the volume and content of his posts, HERE IS ONE, aka MEXITROLL is nothing but a disruptive troll...
He is a proven liar and the laughing stock of TOPIX, engaging him in debates is not only a waste of time but is counterproductive, he spreads conservative lies and disinformation and attempts to stifle debate, he is best ignored, replying to his posts is like feeding an irritating gnat....
His modus operandi is to misinterpret what he reads, disregard links which prove him wrong, claim victory after posting irrelevant links, engaging in endless word parsing and ridiculous semantics, barging into various threads with totally irrelevant material and other childish pranks worthy of a snotty nosed juvenile....
>
>
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>
Proof that the idiot HERE IS ONE aka MEXITROLL brings in irrelevant material into various threads can be found in HERE IS ONE's post # 3 on this thread...
Still waiting for you to post even one link to one lie..........LOL

But what do you expect from a troll that claims fraud CAUSED the housing crisis?????
Dub

United States

#29 Oct 2, 2012
You might want to view this video before you vote.If you are a hard core Obama fan you won`t like it, however if you are on the fence you might find it interesting.

http://www.ijreview.com/2012/09/15290-case-cl...

Location hidden

#30 Oct 3, 2012
Dub wrote:
You might want to view this video before you vote.If you are a hard core Obama fan you won`t like it, however if you are on the fence you might find it interesting.
http://www.ijreview.com/2012/09/15290-case-cl...
It is unfortunate that there are so many Americans like you who lack the critical thinking skills to see that video for what it is, a compilation of out of context comments designed to make the President look bad, but lacking any kind of actual refutation of any actual Obama policy or position.

It took me all of two minutes to find a similar compilation of Romney.

And by the way, do you not what the prhase 'Cherry picking' means?

THat video has John Stewart criticizing the Obama administration, fine, do you know what he thinks of Romney?

Here is one example:
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

If you want more watch his show any given night, he is far and away more critical of Romney and the Republicans than he is of Obama.

“Facts”

Location hidden

#31 Oct 3, 2012
<quoted text>It is unfortunate that there are so many Americans like you who lack the critical thinking skills to see that video for what it is, a compilation of out of context comments designed to make the President look bad, but lacking any kind of actual refutation of any actual Obama policy or position.

It took me all of two minutes to find a similar compilation of Romney.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =W_pgfWK3sxwXX

And by the way, do you not what the prhase 'Cherry picking' means?

THat video has John Stewart criticizing the Obama administration, fine, do you know what he thinks of Romney?

Here is one example:
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

If you want more watch his show any given night, he is far and away more critical of Romney and the Republicans than he is of Obama.
Words of wisdom from the moron that claims he knows more what a person thinks when they type then the person that was typing

So why are you so scared to answer a question??

Location hidden

#32 Oct 3, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Words of wisdom from the moron that claims he knows more what a person thinks when they type then the person that was typing
So why are you so scared to answer a question??
Off topix as usual.

Location hidden

#33 Oct 3, 2012
<quoted text>
Off topix as usual.
Oops topic not topix

“Facts”

Location hidden

#34 Oct 3, 2012
<quoted text>
Off topix as usual.
How is this for a NEW topic?????
Get use to seeing it after every time you post.........LOL

Waiting..........LOL

“Facts”

Location hidden

#35 Oct 3, 2012
<quoted text>
Oops topic not topix
Waiting..........LOL

Location hidden

#36 Oct 3, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
How is this for a NEW topic?????
Get use to seeing it after every time you post.........LOL
And you say you are not a troll.....LOL.

“Facts”

Location hidden

#37 Oct 3, 2012
<quoted text>
And you say you are not a troll.....LOL.
You demand that people answer your questions and then get mad and cry like a baby when they don't..........Next comes your threats and name calling if they dont answer your questions.....

You made a statement that everyone knows was wrong and then you lied about your statement dozens of times trying to cover up what was a simple mistake..........Until you started telling fat gores to cover your mistake.........

So you can answer the questions or admit that you lied or get use to seeing this after every post..........LOL

Waiting..........LOL

Location hidden

#38 Oct 3, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
blah blah blah..........whole bunch of troll stuff..........blah blah blah
I can't even remember the last time you made a comment that was about anything, the vast majority of your posts are this round and round little broken record game you play where you latch on to some little thing and repeat it over and over and over or go back and forth about whether or not you have been caught lying........etc etc. etc......and there there are all your comments about who you think the people you are talking to are, which you are almost always wrong about......(I am not Mickey, nor am I Road Toad or anyone else but me.).......

Seriously little man, Don't you get horribly bored with your own nonsense?
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#39 Oct 3, 2012
>
>
FYI

Dear casual reader,

>
>
>
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>
More positive proof that HERE IS ONE aka MEXITROLL is nothing but a POS troll can be found in his post # 37 of this thread....

“Facts”

Location hidden

#40 Oct 3, 2012
<quoted text>
I can't even remember the last time you made a comment that was about anything, the vast majority of your posts are this round and round little broken record game you play where you latch on to some little thing and repeat it over and over and over or go back and forth about whether or not you have been caught lying........etc etc. etc......and there there are all your comments about who you think the people you are talking to are, which you are almost always wrong about......(I am not Mickey, nor am I Road Toad or anyone else but me.).......
Seriously little man, Don't you get horribly bored with your own nonsense?
Too bad you are too stupid to read........LOL

Yes my comments to YOU have been on this subject after you thru hissy fits that I would not answer your questions.........LOL

Tell us why you are so scared to take Verns statement and show us where he..........LOL

1. Supported the ban?
2. Or as you say he disagreed with your statement that the ban was a bad idea.....

Waiting..........LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hillary Clinton Is A BIGOT 2 hr Middle of the road 1
News CARD replacing DeGarmo play structure 3 hr Gossip 2
News News of our Past: Ranch worker reports he saw a... 15 hr Brian Jennings 1
News New Bidwell Park sign reminds of fire danger 15 hr Mr Obvious 1
US Army Says Hillary Disgrunted or Careless 18 hr Sad Sack 1
EDUCATING CONSERVATIVES Part 15 18 hr --Crack Rabbit-- 23
Same Old Cesspool 18 hr --Crack Rabbit-- 9

Chico Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance