Paradise, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

Its true! The feds announced today that they have confirmed that TWO people have officially been enrolled! Thanks for more absolute failure Mr. kind of a president-ish. Only half a billion wasted on, well, nothing. Ahh the Obama era, F A I L!
Liberal Culture of Stupid

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Judged:

You question the success of 'ACA' LOL after waxman claims its great success / fail????

Rep. Henry Waxman...
Hilariously Claims Obamacare Is An “Enormous Success”
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/10/24/rep-henry-...
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Judged:

Progun wrote:
Its true! The feds announced today that they have confirmed that TWO people have officially been enrolled! Thanks for more absolute failure Mr. kind of a president-ish. Only half a billion wasted on, well, nothing. Ahh the Obama era, F A I L!
>
>

Instead of parroting nonsense about the"half a billion wasted" why don't you tell us instead about the countless billions the T publican Congressional dummies cost the US economy when they shut down the government??

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>>
>

Instead of parroting nonsense about the"half a billion wasted" why don't you tell us instead about the countless billions the T publican Congressional dummies cost the US economy when they shut down the government??
Caught in another lie grumpy

It was oslama that refused to negotiate..........LOL
Progun

Paradise, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Wait wait wait a second.... Breaking news! Three people have officially enrolled! Ahhh the success! Congrats libs you have accomplished um, well , nothing as usual.
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

^
^
Well...lets see who accomplished what....

Conservatives allowed the worst attack on the mainland by Bin Ladin

Liberals got Bin Ladin....

Conservatives put the IRAQ and AfGHANISTAN wars on the credit card....

Liberals paid for both wars....

Conservatives run the US economy into the worst recession since the great depression.

Liberals are slowly restoring the economy to health while the conservatives are doing everything in their power to keep the economy in the ditch.

Conservatives run Geriatric Mc Cain and tax evading Romney and lost their butts.

Liberals got President OBAMA elected and re elected.

Conservatives fought OBAMACARE every step of the way and lost.

Liberals passed OBAMACARE.

Stupid conservatives shut down the government and cost the economy countless billions of dollars, pissed off the voters and made the US the laughing stock of the world.

Liberals will kick Tbagging assin 2014 and 2016.

Keep up the good work conservatives!!!!
Progun

Oroville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
^
^
Conservatives run the US economy into the worst recession since the great depression.
Liberals are slowly restoring the economy to health while the conservatives are doing everything in their power to keep the economy in the ditch.
Conservatives run Geriatric Mc Cain and tax evading Romney and lost their butts.
Stupid conservatives shut down the government and cost the economy countless billions of dollars, pissed off the voters and made the US the laughing stock of the world.
Yawn. I would not consider any of those liberal "accomplishments". Got Bin Laden? Um no, Got lucky. Allowed worst attack on our soil, yes Mr. Clinton did. Wars on a credit card, do you really wanna bring up who is charging what on a credit card? Um no, I didn't think so. Restoring the economy where? Oh yeah, Muslim countries are doing quite well with MY MONEY, aren't they? Hmmm wonder why? You are correct on one thing though, Liberals did pass Obamacare, and that's working out just great now isn't it? Go back to sleep fucktard. PS... You forgot to blame Bush somewhere in there!
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Progun wrote:
<quoted text>Yawn. I would not consider any of those liberal "accomplishments". Got Bin Laden? Um no, Got lucky. Allowed worst attack on our soil, yes Mr. Clinton did. Wars on a credit card, do you really wanna bring up who is charging what on a credit card? Um no, I didn't think so. Restoring the economy where? Oh yeah, Muslim countries are doing quite well with MY MONEY, aren't they? Hmmm wonder why? You are correct on one thing though, Liberals did pass Obamacare, and that's working out just great now isn't it? Go back to sleep fucktard. PS... You forgot to blame Bush somewhere in there!
>
>
First off, I did not forget bush the w, you are just not bright enough to know who was in the White House when the worst attack on the mainland took place....

Second, you first should learn history before you attempt to rewrite it...

Lastly, "fucktards" are t baggers like you and don't take my word for it but look at the polls and you will see that all you wing nuts are rated lower than whaleshit in the Marianas Trench!
Progun

Oroville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
First off, I did not forget bush the w, you are just not bright enough to know who was in the White House when the worst attack on the mainland took place....
Lastly, "fucktards" are t baggers like you and don't take my word for it but look at the polls and you will see that all you wing nuts are rated lower than whaleshit in the Marianas Trench!
I am very aware of history and who was in office on 9-11, however, I am also aware that the disgrace Clinton was 100% responsible. As far as polls go, I could give a fk less. Voters have a short memory, hell how else would a Muslim immigrant steal an election with the help of The Black Panthers, voter intimidation and "they Obama phones!"? You and them are a fkn disgrace. OWNED.
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Progun wrote:
<quoted text>I am very aware of history and who was in office on 9-11, however, I am also aware that the disgrace Clinton was 100% responsible. As far as polls go, I could give a fk less. Voters have a short memory, hell how else would a Muslim immigrant steal an election with the help of The Black Panthers, voter intimidation and "they Obama phones!"? You and them are a fkn disgrace. OWNED.
>
>
Everything you know about history you could write on the back of a regular postage stamp and still have enough room left over to sign your name after you write in your single digit IQ.

The only one who stole an election within recent memory was bush the w in 2000, and...

If you think President OBAMA is a Kenyan Muslim then you should have been spreading your venom in the mid 1920's during the kkk's heyday, so...

Fcuk off...!
Failure in Chief

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
They made a stand over stopping Obamacare and it is now apparent that Ted Cruz is correct! Cruz was made fun of, but now everyone knows that he was 100% right in what he did. I am sure that the majority of the people in this country would rather have the Obama government shut down than have to live with what he is doing to us!

And be correct, it was Reid that shut Obama down!
Failure in Chief

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
^
^
CBS NEWS

The website launched on a Tuesday. Publicly, the government said there were 4.7 million unique visits in the first 24 hours. But at a meeting Wednesday morning, the war room notes say "six enrollments have occurred so far."
Failure in Chief

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
LOL...WOW, I can see that you are dreaming of days gone by when you could blame President Bush. Sorry, this is all obamer. Yes, your dud is failing worse than carter. It is now being proven that he has and is LYING to the American people. His legacy, how he will be remembered......Live with the fact that you idealize a horrible, pathetic person!
Failure in Chief

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
Everything you know about history you could write on the back of a regular postage stamp and still have enough room left over to sign your name after you write in your single digit IQ.
The only one who stole an election within recent memory was bush the w in 2000, and...
If you think President OBAMA is a Kenyan Muslim then you should have been spreading your venom in the mid 1920's during the kkk's heyday, so...
Fcuk off...!
YO COMMIE SPUD! So please tell us what you have to gain from turning this country into a communist country? How are you going to benefit more than the average person? The only people that can be for communism are the ones at the top who don't have to live under its oppression and deal with limited resources. YOU are not one of those people!
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Paradise, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Judged:

^
^
Make sure to look for communists under your bed.

BTW, did you notice the strange resemblance between ted cruz and the late senator Joseph McCarthy who saw a communist in everyone who wore a red shirt...???

“Facts”

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Judged:

GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
^
^

The moron was proven a fool and liar and liberals do what?????

Spin spin spin and then duck and dodge

Thanks again

“Facts”

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Judged:

GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>>
>

I got the flu when oslama was in office so that is his fault?

Spin spin spin

“Facts”

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Judged:

GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>>
>

Fcuk off...!
Caught in another lie just like your claim you grid tied a solar system

Maybe time to start reposting your lies again???

What do you think???

“Facts”

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Judged:

GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
^
^
Make sure to look for communists under your bed.

BTW, did you notice the strange resemblance between ted cruz and the late senator Joseph McCarthy who saw a communist in everyone who wore a red shirt...???
Spin spin spin

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Chico Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chico Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Chico People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE