'Casual' Topix Readers

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#41 Feb 1, 2013
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>>
>
You are right, President OBAMA's stimulus probably did nothing for whatever racket you were running at the time...LOL

But the rest of the US economy did benefit from it....regardless of whatever disinformation you have been spreading...

It has been proven that the ice is melting at a faster rate than it melted during past ice ages, and it coincides with the higher CO2 levels.... now tell us more about the cold you caught...LOL
Really
Prove it

Who was measuring the rate of melting thousand years ago???
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#42 Feb 1, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Really
Prove it
Who was measuring the rate of melting thousand years ago???
>
>

sediments, tree rings, rocks ....

It would take too long for me to explain it to you, plus you won't understand anyways...

“Facts”

Location hidden

#43 Feb 1, 2013
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>>
>

It would take too long for me to explain it to you, plus you won't understand anyways...
Sorry village liar

There are no tree rings from the last ice age even..........

Rocks, tree rings and sediment does not show the rate of melting.......LOL

Why do you keep sticking your hooves in your mouth??
One loses again

Lincoln, CA

#44 Feb 1, 2013
Tea Party Solution wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand what you're saying, GRANDPA. I too will enter the sandbox and let it fly with the best (and worst) of them at times. I'm certainly no purist when it comes to these school yard scuffles.
But, why do we do it? Personally, I enjoy researching some of the topics, figuring them out for my own interests. I like keeping up my writing chops. And I know that YOU will respond with intelligent and thoughtful comments when the others do the same. But generally the 'conversation' goes into the gutter pretty quickly, when sociopath, mexitroll, loco, et al, are losing.
A few posters have alluded to the "casual readers', who may be watching the posts but are commenting little. I just wanted to see if there are any casual readers. So far, just ThirtyThirty has spoken up.
I too was a "purist" for my first year of posting, that is until the likes of Here is One and twp taught me that being as honest as possible just got a person on the shit list of people who can't accept being wrong. I too wish there were moderators who would step in once in a while and shut down the people who still claim the world is flat.

There’s this thing called “common knowledge” and when people scream “prove it” when others say things like the world is round they should be flagged.

But what the hell, it’s peoples “First amendment right” to say whatever they want, right?
One loses again

Lincoln, CA

#45 Feb 1, 2013
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
If I remember correctly, thete are pine trees in the White Mountains east of Bishup CA that are old enough to show the last "mini ice age".
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#46 Feb 2, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry village liar
There are no tree rings from the last ice age even..........
Rocks, tree rings and sediment does not show the rate of melting.......LOL
Why do you keep sticking your hooves in your mouth??
>
>
As wrong as always!!!

....and thanks for confirming your ignorance one more time....LMAO

Look up paleoclimatology, you might learn something, although I doubt it....

There are educated people known as paleoclimatologists , they are smart enough to extract all kinds of proxy climatological data from fossilized tree rings, sediments, rocks, coal mines, ice deposits, oceans, sedimentary deposits, and all kinds of other things and places ignorant conservatives could not even think off...LOL
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#47 Feb 2, 2013
One loses again wrote:
<quoted text>
If I remember correctly, thete are pine trees in the White Mountains east of Bishup CA that are old enough to show the last "mini ice age".
>
>
Ignorance is bliss as far as conservative morons like HERE IS ONE are concerned.... they figure as long as they wear their blinders and keep their heads buried in the sand nothing bad will ever happen to them...

“Facts”

Location hidden

#48 Feb 2, 2013
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>>
>
As wrong as always!!!

....and thanks for confirming your ignorance one more time....LMAO

Look up paleoclimatology, you might learn something, although I doubt it....

There are educated people known as paleoclimatologists , they are smart enough to extract all kinds of proxy climatological data from fossilized tree rings, sediments, rocks, coal mines, ice deposits, oceans, sedimentary deposits, and all kinds of other things and places ignorant conservatives could not even think off...LOL
You are the bait again..........ROYFLMAO

Are you really that stupid???

You claimed we did not need scientist now you are claiming you do.......

“Facts”

Location hidden

#49 Feb 2, 2013
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>>
>
Ignorance is bliss as far as conservative morons like HERE IS ONE are concerned.... they figure as long as they wear their blinders and keep their heads buried in the sand nothing bad will ever happen to them...
I was not talking about mini ice ages

I was talking about what killed of the mastodons

So you are proven a liar again
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#50 Feb 2, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the bait again..........ROYFLMAO
Are you really that stupid???
You claimed we did not need scientist now you are claiming you do.......
>
>
You are the stupid liar who does not understand what you read nor can you even follow a thread without getting lost....ROTFLMAO

I never said "we did not need scientists..."LMAO

I was not talking the ice ages climate, I was talking todays climate...LMAO
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#51 Feb 2, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
I was not talking about mini ice ages
I was talking about what killed of the mastodons
So you are proven a liar again
>
>
What difference does it make what you were talking about when you don't know what you are talking about in the first place...??? ROTFLMAO

How old did you say you were again...????

“Facts”

Location hidden

#52 Feb 2, 2013
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>>
>
What difference does it make what you were talking about when you don't know what you are talking about in the first place...??? ROTFLMAO

How old did you say you were again...????
Why can't you prove it?????
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#53 Feb 2, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
Prove what...???

That the Earth is round or that you are insane...?
Cold Like One

Santa Rosa, CA

#54 Feb 2, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Ice core samples go back over 250,000 years. Methane bubble analysis now shows that humans have impacted the atmosphere far longer than first believed.

It is possible to post information without calling someone a moron.

“Facts”

Location hidden

#55 Feb 2, 2013
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>>
>
Prove what...???

That the Earth is round or that you are insane...?
Yes too stupid to follow the conversation

“Facts”

Location hidden

#56 Feb 2, 2013
Cold Like One wrote:
<quoted text>Ice core samples go back over 250,000 years. Methane bubble analysis now shows that humans have impacted the atmosphere far longer than first believed.

It is possible to post information without calling someone a moron.
Yes I saw morons/liberals claim man was effecting the weather 100k years ago..........LOL
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#57 Feb 2, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes too stupid to follow the conversation
>
>
Yes, we know you are too stupid to understand the conversion, thanks for admitting it

“Facts”

Location hidden

#58 Feb 2, 2013
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>>
>
Yes, we know you are too stupid to understand the conversion, thanks for admitting it
You are the one that could not follow along..........LOL
Here is One

Brownsville, CA

#59 Feb 3, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I saw morons/liberals claim man was effecting the weather 100k years ago..........LOL
When GOD Created stupid, you were the model!
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#60 Feb 3, 2013
Here is One wrote:
<quoted text>When GOD Created stupid, you were the model!
>
>
Let's hope the God broke the HERE IS ONE mold...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
why to tards think big spoons makes you fat? 45 min Mourning One 253
Blob Buttholand Twitter 52 min GRANDPA NICOLAI 2
We democrats Are Screwed 1 hr B Mulholland 5
Thank you firefighters. (Jul '14) 1 hr Steve 137
News Scientists: Global warming's effects speeding up (Nov '09) 4 hr IB DaMann 930
Easter Cross 4 hr Tree Frog 26
Scarface murdered! 15 hr Smoky Bear 16
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chico Mortgages