First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Tea Party Solution

Redding, CA

#1 Jul 24, 2014
The empty minded far-right loons in these Topix continue to name Obama and the dems as Nazi’s. Why?

For one, the far-right extremist media tells them so, and they just echo what they’re told.

Two, the name of the Nazi’s includes the word ‘socialist’, and so of course that means the Nazi’s were socialists, right? How could they possibly name their party ‘National Socialists’ and not actually be socialists?

Well, since I’m talking to extremist ditto-heads, I’ll make this very simple for you. A name is just a name. North Korea is officially called the "Democratic Peoples Republic of Korea", so I’m sure that country is democratic and for the people.

And one of the largest far-right militia groups in our country is named the National Socialist Movement. So these neo-Nazi’s, these haters of minorities, must actually love Obama and the dems, right? After all, they named themselves socialists.

Once in power, Hitler's Nazi government pushed a decidedly right-wing agenda.
It spent billions on the military, it squashed labor unions, and implemented very pro-business laws. Major German corporations like Krupp, Farbe, Siemens did very well under Nazism.

Major corporations loved Hitler. In fact, a number of large American corporations supported Hitler until we went to war, when such support became illegal. Hitler traded his support for the Big Money interests for their support of his power. Hearst, Ford, GM. Morgan, and DuPont all supported Hitler’s regime.

In fact, these American titans actually plotted to overthrow FDR and put in a fascist government. Look it up.
The NORMAL Majority

Sacramento, CA

#2 Jul 24, 2014
Tea Party Solution wrote:
The empty minded far-right loons in these Topix continue to name Obama and the dems as Nazi’s. Why?
For one, the far-right extremist media tells them so, and they just echo what they’re told.
Two, the name of the Nazi’s includes the word ‘socialist’, and so of course that means the Nazi’s were socialists, right? How could they possibly name their party ‘National Socialists’ and not actually be socialists?
Well, since I’m talking to extremist ditto-heads, I’ll make this very simple for you. A name is just a name. North Korea is officially called the "Democratic Peoples Republic of Korea", so I’m sure that country is democratic and for the people.
And one of the largest far-right militia groups in our country is named the National Socialist Movement. So these neo-Nazi’s, these haters of minorities, must actually love Obama and the dems, right? After all, they named themselves socialists.
Once in power, Hitler's Nazi government pushed a decidedly right-wing agenda.
It spent billions on the military, it squashed labor unions, and implemented very pro-business laws. Major German corporations like Krupp, Farbe, Siemens did very well under Nazism.
Major corporations loved Hitler. In fact, a number of large American corporations supported Hitler until we went to war, when such support became illegal. Hitler traded his support for the Big Money interests for their support of his power. Hearst, Ford, GM. Morgan, and DuPont all supported Hitler’s regime.
In fact, these American titans actually plotted to overthrow FDR and put in a fascist government. Look it up.
FREAK! Get a life, and a brain to go along with it!
The NORMAL Majority

Sacramento, CA

#3 Jul 24, 2014
Obuma will be responsible when someone crosses the boarder with this!

How's obumas America dream worked for ya?

Liberian man in Lagos being tested for Ebola

LAGOS (Reuters)- A Liberian man is being tested for the deadly Ebola virus after he collapsed on arrival at an airport in Nigeria's commercial capital Lagos, a mega-city of 21 million people, the Lagos State Health Ministry said on Thursday.
The NORMAL Majority

Sacramento, CA

#4 Jul 24, 2014
This headline should say the truth and read

OBUMBER MURDERED HOMELESS MAN!

Obumbers American on action......how's obumber working out for you?

HEADLINE:

ILLEGAL ALIEN GANG MEMBERS ARRESTED FOR MURDER OF HOMELESS MANNews report indicates several suspects were members of MS-13
The NORMAL Majority

Sacramento, CA

#5 Jul 24, 2014
Time to impeach obumber!!!!!!!

How's obumbers vision of America worked for ya???????

Looks like Natzi behavior to me!!!!!!!!!

The chairman of the Federal Election Commissiontoday blasted Democratic colleagues opposed to his effort to protect conservative media after they imposed rules on the publisher of Rep. Paul Ryan's new book, opening the door to future book regulations -- or even a ban.
Krankenstein

Yuba City, CA

#6 Jul 24, 2014
You are wrong. Socialism is a style of government that dictates down to its citizens the manner in which property and the economy will work. The Nazi government created a quasi command economy by appointing duties and benefits to corporations in all aspects of production and economic control rested in the hands of central planners such as the Ministry of Materials. The corporations themselves were blessed with these assignments because in fact they had a strong political relationship with the government. They were part of the same elitist crowd.

Our system is defined by freedom to organize and operate business without government interference. Competition is a key factor that has benefitted the American standard of living greatly by moving the bar ahead on cost (competitive pricing), quality (rising quality to meet customer need), and technological advancement. Crony capitalism as was practiced in 1930's Germany and is happening to some degree here today, is devoid of competition and therefore only serves the government and the allied companies. The consumer loses because their choice is limited to the options the government allows.

Obamacare is the product of such a centrally planned system. The law was a joint venture between government and business where the government dictated the delivery of a product (healthcare insurance) by presetting the conditions but promised the companies that would be delivering the product that revenues would rise because by law, every citizen would have to become a customer. The businesses found out that their partnership was built on sand rather then stone because Obama then proceeded to change the deal a number of time for his own political expediency. Obamacare is going to fail, it is a mathematical certainty. It is only a matter of when. TPS is completely wrong, todays democrats are national socialists because they argue for a central (Federal) government with the power to dictate to business and the citizenry how things like healthcare will be done. Power of choice will be taken away from the people and given to elite government operatives that will decide who will win and who will lose!
Tea Party Solution

Redding, CA

#7 Jul 24, 2014
Dr. Lawrence Britt has defined 14 characteristics of fascism, based on his study of the German and Italian fascist regimes of the 1930's.

Extremist righties in our country exhibit many of these fascist characteristics.

Here's a few of these fascist characteristics:

"Disdain for the Recognition of Human Rights – Because of fear of enemies and the need for security, the people in fascist regimes are persuaded that human rights can be ignored in certain cases because of “need.” The people tend to look the other way or even approve of torture, summary executions, assassinations, long incarcerations of prisoners, etc."

"Identification of Enemies/Scapegoats as a Unifying Cause – The people are rallied into a unifying patriotic frenzy over the need to eliminate a perceived common threat or foe: racial , ethnic or religious minorities; liberals; communists; socialists, terrorists, etc."

In Hitler's Germany Jews, gypsies, socialists, communists, homosexuals, and other 'undesirables' were sent to labor camps or extermination camps.

In our country now, righties pass laws against homosexuals, try to limit the number of black voters, and enflame hate and fear about children coming to our borders as refugees. And the righties' non-stop mantra is that those who disagree with them are commies, Marxists--or Nazi's.
Tea Party Solution

Redding, CA

#8 Jul 24, 2014
Dick Cheney said recently on Fox that we should forget about food stamps and helping our citizens. We should instead spend billions more on our military.

"Supremacy of the Military – Even when there are widespread domestic problems, the military is given a disproportionate amount of government funding, and the domestic agenda is neglected. Soldiers and military service are glamorized."
Grapevine

Paradise, CA

#9 Jul 24, 2014
The NORMAL Majority wrote:
Obuma will be responsible when someone crosses the boarder with this!
How's obumas America dream worked for ya?
Liberian man in Lagos being tested for Ebola
LAGOS (Reuters)- A Liberian man is being tested for the deadly Ebola virus after he collapsed on arrival at an airport in Nigeria's commercial capital Lagos, a mega-city of 21 million people, the Lagos State Health Ministry said on Thursday.
Ebola epidemic now raging across three countries in West Africa is three-fold larger than any other outbreak ever recorded for this terrible disease; the only one to have occurred in urban areas and to cross national borders; and officially urgent and serious. At least 1,090 people have contracted the awful disease this year, though the epidemic's true scope is unknown because of widespread opposition to health authorities in afflicted Guinea, Liberia and Sierra Leone
. By the end of May, authorities were losing track of Ebola sufferers amid widespread fleeing from health facilities; the toll of missing patients approached 60 by June.
Ebola will kill upwards of 70% of those it infects, as the virus punches holes in veins, causing massive internal hemorrhaging and bleeding from the eyes, ears, mouth and all other orifices.
Krankenstein

Yuba City, CA

#10 Jul 24, 2014
Tea Party Solution wrote:
Dick Cheney said recently on Fox that we should forget about food stamps and helping our citizens. We should instead spend billions more on our military.
"Supremacy of the Military – Even when there are widespread domestic problems, the military is given a disproportionate amount of government funding, and the domestic agenda is neglected. Soldiers and military service are glamorized."
Last time I looked, Dick Cheney was not in power. Also, Dick Cheney does not speak for me. I am for a strong military with a very limited mission. Protect our borders primarily and be a part of the world force to protect our overseas interests but in a very controlled way. I was against Iraq because that war to me had no clear connection to 911 and looked like the Bush family private war with Saddam Hussein. That being said, Bush must have done something right because we have not suffered such an attack on our soil since 9/11/01.

I am interested in individual liberty, reduced role of government, reduced role in world problems, and the economic development of our country for the benefit of all.
Tea Party Solution

Redding, CA

#11 Jul 24, 2014
"Rampant Sexism – The governments of fascist nations tend to be almost exclusively male-dominated. Under fascist regimes, traditional gender roles are made more rigid. Divorce, abortion and homosexuality are suppressed and the state is represented as the ultimate guardian of the family institution."

Elimination of Planned Parenthood, elimination of contraceptives from women's health plans by the company's owners, against equal pay for women, on and on.

"Religion and Government are Intertwined – Governments in fascist nations tend to use the most common religion in the nation as a tool to manipulate public opinion."

I think of all the repubs who spout their "Christian Values", even as they force their citizens to not receive Medicaid. Talk about 'death panels'.
Krankenstein

Yuba City, CA

#12 Jul 24, 2014
"In Hitler's Germany Jews, gypsies, socialists, communists, homosexuals, and other 'undesirables' were sent to labor camps or extermination camps."

You mean like Christians, Conservatives, Republicans, Tea Party, Israel, perceived homophobes, unborn children, etc...

The Jews themselves will eventually make the list and eventually this group of libs would argue for the camps because dissension cannot be tolerated on any level.

Yeah, you guys are nothing like the Nazi's.(read sarcasm here)
Tea Party Solution

Redding, CA

#13 Jul 24, 2014
"Corporate Power is Protected – The industrial and business aristocracy of a fascist nation often are the ones who put the government leaders into power, creating a mutually beneficial business/government relationship and power elite."

The Great Recession was allowed by the corporate-political alliance, which reduced regulations of derivatives, and by Bush's SEC, which was instructed to actually be of service to the huge Wall Street banks, instead of safeguarding our economy.

The repubs are also tearing down the Dodd-Frank bill, which had given the government more power to oversee the same firms that brought us down.

Tax breaks to big oil, and to corporations that export our jobs. Many corporations pay NO federal taxes. Wall Street firms and Big Oil, Big Pharma, on and on, spend millions every year getting their friends elected.
Tea Party Solution

Redding, CA

#14 Jul 24, 2014
"Labor Power is Suppressed – Because the organizing power of labor is the only real threat to a fascist government, labor unions are either eliminated entirely, or are severely suppressed."

The repubs have been closing down our labor unions for 30 years.
Krankenstein

Yuba City, CA

#15 Jul 24, 2014
Tea Party Solution wrote:
"Corporate Power is Protected – The industrial and business aristocracy of a fascist nation often are the ones who put the government leaders into power, creating a mutually beneficial business/government relationship and power elite."
The Great Recession was allowed by the corporate-political alliance, which reduced regulations of derivatives, and by Bush's SEC, which was instructed to actually be of service to the huge Wall Street banks, instead of safeguarding our economy.
The repubs are also tearing down the Dodd-Frank bill, which had given the government more power to oversee the same firms that brought us down.
Tax breaks to big oil, and to corporations that export our jobs. Many corporations pay NO federal taxes. Wall Street firms and Big Oil, Big Pharma, on and on, spend millions every year getting their friends elected.
I agree with all of that. I couldn't stand bush because he was more socialist then conservative even though he was the republican choice. The Tea party is the only group right now that is challenging the republican establishment elites that are delivering the same garbage to us as the democrats just dressed up in different rhetoric.
Krankenstein

Yuba City, CA

#16 Jul 24, 2014
""Rampant Sexism – The governments of fascist nations tend to be almost exclusively male-dominated. Under fascist regimes, traditional gender roles are made more rigid. Divorce, abortion and homosexuality are suppressed and the state is represented as the ultimate guardian of the family institution."

Todays role out looks different because the traditional family has been targeted for breakdown by political interests that have invested in the system for political power and a say in how things will be done. The homosexual movement is considered the new normal and is living under the full protection of the government. The only time they will fall from grace is if they are perceived to becoming a threat to the newly emerging power structure!
Tea Party Solution

Redding, CA

#17 Jul 24, 2014
Krankenstein wrote:
You are wrong. Socialism is a style of government that dictates down to its citizens the manner in which property and the economy will work.


No, socialism is a system of social organization where the means of production and the fruits of its labor are owned by all of society. There is no market-place. We do not have a socialistic government. And we don't (yet) have a fascist government.
Krankenstein wrote:
The corporations themselves were blessed with these assignments because in fact they had a strong political relationship with the government. They were part of the same elitist crowd.
Yes, the big corporations were allied with the power structure, and benefitted greatly in Nazi Germany. And the same political- corporate alliance is happening here.
Krankenstein wrote:
Our system is defined by freedom to organize and operate business without government interference.
Just like a fair football game has ref's, a level capitalistic playing field also needs refs (government interference, in your lingo), or the 'game' becomes a lopsided joke.
Krankenstein wrote:
Competition is a key factor that has benefitted the American standard of living greatly by moving the bar ahead on cost (competitive pricing), quality (rising quality to meet customer need), and technological advancement. Crony capitalism as was practiced in 1930's Germany and is happening to some degree here today, is devoid of competition and therefore only serves the government and the allied companies.
Right, crony capitalism runs rampant today. If you have a lot of money, you can buy a lot of political power. That's why Hearst, Morgan, Ford, and GM wanted a coup to get rid of FDR and install their own fascist government HERE. That would guarantee their status.

Fascists are a ONE political party society. In our country the repubs impeached our last democratic president, Clinton, and now they want to do the same for Obama. You guys want ONE party to rule-- yours. BP, Goldman Sachs, the Koch's thank you for your service.
Krankenstein wrote:
TPS is completely wrong, todays democrats are national socialists because they argue for a central (Federal) government with the power to dictate to business and the citizenry how things like healthcare will be done. Power of choice will be taken away from the people and given to elite government operatives that will decide who will win and who will lose!
Our elected representatives approved the ACA, and then Obama was elected AGAIN. Our people elected who they wanted and then got a healthcare system they wanted. It's not even a single-payer system, but as a sell-out to the conservatives remains a private company based insurance system.
Tea Party Solution

Redding, CA

#18 Jul 24, 2014
Krankenstein wrote:
"In Hitler's Germany Jews, gypsies, socialists, communists, homosexuals, and other 'undesirables' were sent to labor camps or extermination camps."
You mean like Christians, Conservatives, Republicans, Tea Party, Israel, perceived homophobes, unborn children, etc...
The Jews themselves will eventually make the list and eventually this group of libs would argue for the camps because dissension cannot be tolerated on any level.
Yeah, you guys are nothing like the Nazi's.(read sarcasm here)
No, you're projecting. Moderates and liberals want to live and let live. Righties want all of us to live THEIR way.
Tea Party Solution

Redding, CA

#19 Jul 24, 2014
Krankenstein wrote:
""Rampant Sexism – The governments of fascist nations tend to be almost exclusively male-dominated. Under fascist regimes, traditional gender roles are made more rigid. Divorce, abortion and homosexuality are suppressed and the state is represented as the ultimate guardian of the family institution."

Todays role out looks different because the traditional family has been targeted for breakdown by political interests that have invested in the system for political power and a say in how things will be done.


Is your family being targeted for breakdown? Tell me how. But gay marriages and gay families HAVE been targeted for many years.

It's weird how righties feel that their own rights are diminished just because others get to have those same rights.
Krankenstein wrote:
The homosexual movement is considered the new normal and is living under the full protection of the government. The only time they will fall from grace is if they are perceived to becoming a threat to the newly emerging power structure!
Yeah, homosexuals are finally starting to be treated legally as full human beings. That may bother you, just like women voting at first bothered a lot of men.

Social and constitutional justice trumps how you feel about it. But in a fascist nation your prejudices would be confirmed and protected by the government.
Tea Party Solution

Redding, CA

#20 Jul 24, 2014
I'm done for now, but here's a good, succinct definition of how left and right political positions compare.

From Wikipedia:

"The more a person deems absolute equality among all people to be a desirable condition, the further left he or she will be on the ideological spectrum. The more a person considers inequality to be unavoidable or even desirable, the further to the right he or she will be."[41]"

Sending Jews to extermination camps can't be more unequal. The Nazi's were as far-right than we've ever seen in history.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OBUMMER and LIBERALISM GET SHELLACED WITH BREXIT 3 min TWP wants Grandpa 38
Easter Cross 42 min Sunshine Luvs Gra... 62
President Trump Wins hillary fades away 3 hr ANONYMOUS 1
Forest Ranger Brought To Tears 4 hr Smokey Bear 1
COLLEGE GRADS GET the JOBS 6 hr GRANDPA NICOLAI 1
Chico DOES NOT Have a Homeless Problem (Sep '15) 8 hr Steve 70
Thank you firefighters. (Jul '14) 9 hr Steve 150

Chico Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chico Mortgages