Still Voting For 'Mitt Romney'?

Still Voting For 'Mitt Romney'?

Posted in the Chico Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Jon Paul

Chico, CA

#1 Sep 19, 2012
Who is this guy? He doesn't even know.
How many flops does it take to make a flip? One out of many. That's called a flip flop. He is good on that.

"I think Americans just don't know sometimes which Mitt Romney they are dealing with." -Rick Perry

What's he hiding? What does he really think about his father collecting welfare?

Bottom line is Romney is a hypocrite, a liar, and he will stab anyone in the back if it means making a buck. He has no loyalty to the USA and it is now apparent.

Yup

Hidden Valley Lake, CA

#2 Sep 19, 2012
No matter what you say about Mr. Romney, he cannot be any worse than what we have now.
Obama will go down as the worst pres. in American history.........yes, even worse than Carter.

There are only two other true contenders for the title of "worst president in U.S. history": Jimmy Carter and James Buchanan..........
Only Buchanan matches the record of incompetence, failure and wrongheadedness pursued by Obama

http://townhall.com/columnists/benshapiro/201...

"He's been a horrible president. I always said the worst president was Jimmy Carter, guess what? Jimmy Carter goes to second place. Barack Obama has been the worst president ever.[In] the history of this country, Barack Obama is number one," Donald Trump told Sean Hannity on FOX News.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2011/0...

Obama 'the worst president in history'
http://voices.washingtonpost.com/44/2010/08/b...

Obama craps out. Worst president in history title now assured. A bowl of Jell-O could do a better job.
http://maxkeiser.com/2011/03/17/obama-craps-o...

Obama’s Presidency has done nothing for Black people – The Obama Effect »17 Reasons Obama is the Worst President in History
http://www.newworldorderwar.com/17-reasons-ob...

The Worst President In History? Obama
http://personalliberty.com/2012/05/22/the-wor...

Just google the worst president in history....see what you get..........
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#3 Sep 20, 2012
Yup wrote:
No matter what you say about Mr. Romney, he cannot be any worse than what we have now.
Obama will go down as the worst pres. in American history.........yes, even worse than Carter.
There are only two other true contenders for the title of "worst president in U.S. history": Jimmy Carter and James Buchanan..........
>
>
Hum, NO

Don't Google Wacko right wing sites just Google "Worst US Presidents" and you will come up with this surprising list...

http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2010/07/0...

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#4 Sep 20, 2012
Jon Paul wrote:
Who is this guy? He doesn't even know.
How many flops does it take to make a flip? One out of many. That's called a flip flop. He is good on that.
"I think Americans just don't know sometimes which Mitt Romney they are dealing with." -Rick Perry
What's he hiding? What does he really think about his father collecting welfare?
Bottom line is Romney is a hypocrite, a liar, and he will stab anyone in the back if it means making a buck. He has no loyalty to the USA and it is now apparent.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =EQwrB1vu74cXX
Why are you so afraid to post a list of all of Mitts flip flops and then let me post 12 to one for flip flops for oslama the economy slayer????

Why did 40 percent of democrats voted for a incarcerated felon over oslama in a primary????
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#5 Sep 20, 2012
>
>
Will the real Mitt FLOP pleas stand up...?

&fe ature=related
Jon Paul

Chico, CA

#6 Sep 20, 2012
Watch the video since you are too stupid to read.
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you so afraid to post a list of all of Mitts flip flops and then let me post 12 to one for flip flops for oslama the economy slayer????
Why did 40 percent of democrats voted for a incarcerated felon over oslama in a primary????

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#7 Sep 20, 2012
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
>
>
Will the real Mitt FLOP pleas stand up...?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =bxch-yi14BEXX&feature=rel ated
Tell us why you are too scared to post a list of ALL of Mitts flip flops???

Besides the fact that you know we will post a dozen to one for oslama???

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#9 Sep 20, 2012
Jon Paul wrote:
Watch the video since you are too stupid to read.
<quoted text>
Once again why are liberals so scared to post a list of ALL of Mitts flip flops???
Tea Party Solution

Oroville, CA

#10 Sep 20, 2012
Here are a few of Mitt-twit's flip-flops:

http://romneyflop.com/by-topic/

Abortion
Auto Bailout
Bain Capital (When he quit)
Blind Trusts
Bush Tax Cuts
Campaign Finance Reform
Conservative Credentials
Food Stamps
Gay Marriage Constitutional Amendment
Gay People Serving in the Military
Global Warming
Gun Control
Gun Ownership
Health Care
Health Care Mandate (Whether it's a tax)
Health Care Mandates
Hiring Undocumented Workers
Hunting
Illegal Immigration
Iraq War
Martin Luther King
Medicare
Minimum Wage
No Tax Pledge
NRA
Ohio Anti-Union Bill
Osama bin Laden
Poor People
Releasing Tax Returns
Repealing All of the Health Care Reform Law
Roe v. Wade
Ronald Reagan
Stem Cell Research
Stimulus in 2009
Vietnam War Service
Welfare
Tea Party Solution

Oroville, CA

#11 Sep 20, 2012
Quotes about Romney from Republicans and Conservatives:

“This is a man without a core, a man without substance, a man that will say anything to become president of the United States.”- Rudy Giuliani

“I ran against him in ’07 and ’08, I’ve never seen a guy change his position so many times, so fast, on a dime,”- Rudy Giuliani

“Americans are tired of politicians who change their beliefs to match public opinion polls. Mitt Romney needs to realize that when you try to stand on both sides of an issue, you stand for nothing.”- Rick Perry

“You can’t be a perfectly lubricated weather vane on the important issues of the day, whether it’s Libya, whether it’s the debt ceiling, whether it’s the discussion around the Kasich bill in Ohio, where Gov. Romney has been missing in action in terms of showing any kind of leadership.”- Jon Huntsman

“They (voters) want to know what’s the truth. They’re not interested in a chameleon.”- Michelle Bachmann

“The big problem many conservatives have with Mitt Romney is that he’s taken both sides of nearly every issue important to us.”- Club for Growth

“Here is a guy who is the ultimate flip-flopper running for president, and he’s attacking me for not being principled? That doesn’t wash.”- Rick Santorum

“He may not be Mr. Personality, uh, you know, this is a guy who gives a fireside chat and the fire goes out.”- Tom Davis (former Republican U.S. Rep. from Virginia)

“Self-deport? What the heck does that mean? I have no doubt Hispanics have been alienated during this campaign.”- Susana Martinez (New Mexico Republican Governor)

http://romneyflop.com/quotes/
Tea Party Solution

Oroville, CA

#12 Sep 20, 2012
Eastwood tried to make a chair his illusional Obama, and it was a perfect metaphor for how repubs like to view Obama-- any delusional way they want to view him, the facts be damned.

Ironically, Romney has made himself into a truly empty chair. He's taken the opposite side on so many major issues, that you can call him anything-- and it was probably something he DID say at some point.

He flip flops not only over the span of years, but often daily, or hourly. You guys hated him during the primaries, and for good reason. But now the only reason to vote for him is that he's not Obama.

But voters are starting to understand the dangerous joke of the Mitt-twit. He's an empty-suit who will say ANYTHING to get elected.
Tea Party Solution

Oroville, CA

#13 Sep 20, 2012
Some of Romney's biggest flip flops:

And finally the Grade 5 Romney Flops:

Abortion - Flip-flops don’t get much bigger or more obvious than this… and Romney has even admitted this one… very rare for Romney.

Conservative Credentials - This could be our all-time favorite. As a Massachussetts politician in the 1990&#8242;s and early 2000&#8242;s, Romney tried so hard to distance himself from conservatives and the national Republican party. Now he is trying so hard to get the conservative crazies to love him… good luck with that.

Health Care – There have been so many Romney flip-flops on health care. In 2008, he was proud of his MA health care law and wanted it for the nation. Then President Obama used much of Romney’s MA law as a model for The Affordable Care Act. The Tea Party flips out and all of sudden Romney is against nationalizing his plan.

Health Care Mandates - Similar to his other health care flip-flops. Romney specifically stated that he thought the mandate from his MA healthcare plan should be included in the National health care law. Now he denies having said this. He does realize that we live in the age of videos and computers, right?

Ohio Anti-Union Bill – Typical Romney. He first posts that he supports the bill on Facebook. Then a few months later when the bill his destined to fail, he states that he isn’t familiar with the bill and won’t comment on it. The right-wingers go off on him for not publicly supporting the destruction of unions and what do you know… the next day he suddenly supports the bill again. No one does the flip-flop-flip quite like Romney!

Roe v. Wade – Another huge Romney flip-flop related to abortion. He went from “sustaining and supporting” Roe v. Wade to “we’re going to overturn” it during his political career.

http://romneyflop.com/rankings/

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#14 Sep 20, 2012
Tea Party Solution wrote:
Here are a few of Mitt-twit's flip-flops:
http://romneyflop.com/by-topic/
Abortion
Auto Bailout
Bain Capital (When he quit)
Blind Trusts
Bush Tax Cuts
Campaign Finance Reform
Conservative Credentials
Food Stamps
Gay Marriage Constitutional Amendment
Gay People Serving in the Military
Global Warming
Gun Control
Gun Ownership
Health Care
Health Care Mandate (Whether it's a tax)
Health Care Mandates
Hiring Undocumented Workers
Hunting
Illegal Immigration
Iraq War
Martin Luther King
Medicare
Minimum Wage
No Tax Pledge
NRA
Ohio Anti-Union Bill
Osama bin Laden
Poor People
Releasing Tax Returns
Repealing All of the Health Care Reform Law
Roe v. Wade
Ronald Reagan
Stem Cell Research
Stimulus in 2009
Vietnam War Service
Welfare
Where is the flip flop????

waiting
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#15 Sep 20, 2012
>
>
Who is the biggest IDIOT posting on TOPIX...?

Hint: he has got 40, 771 lies and absolutely ridiculous posts under his belt...

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#16 Sep 20, 2012
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
>
>
Who is the biggest IDIOT posting on TOPIX...?
Hint: he has got 40, 771 lies and absolutely ridiculous posts under his belt...
Again more claims from the moron that claims fraud CAUSED the housing crisis......ROTFLMAO
Tea Party Solution

Los Molinos, CA

#17 Sep 22, 2012
"Grade 3 Romney Flops:
1.Bush Tax Cuts – While Romney never had a quote that specifically stated that he opposed the 2003 Bush Tax Cuts he certainly never publicly supported them like he claimed in 2008.

2.Global Warming - He used to believe that humans contributed to climate change but now that he is courting big energy donors (polluters), he isn’t so sure. Hmm…

3.Gun Ownership - The flip-flops happened 4 days apart! If he didn’t lie about everything it would be tempting to give him the benefit of the doubt of being confused.

4.Minimum Wage – Romney only flopped on this one after the tea party conservatives lost their minds about his statement that he supported the minimum wage rising with inflation. Corporations paying working people a decent wage? The greedy corporate billionaires will fight this forever and when money talks, Romney flops.

5.No Tax Pledge - If you want to be accepted by the conservatives, you have to sign Grover Norquist’s no-tax pledge. 2002 Romney (when he still tried to be moderate) stated that not only would he not sign the pledge but his campaign mocked the very idea of pledges. 2007 Romney was bragging about signing the pledge.

6.Poor People - Most believe that Romney’s first quote on this topic reflects his true feelings. He only changed his tune because he was criticized so much. Poor people can’t afford to donate to his campaign so he couldn’t care less about them. I’m also sure that he buys into the conservative argument that poor people are poor because they’re lazy. Too bad that they don’t have rich daddies like Mitt…"

http://romneyflop.com/rankings/

Number 6, above, was written before Romney's talk about the 47%. Romney has proven this correct, that he could care less about poor people-- nor does he care about dems AND repubs who collect social security, military veterans, the working poor, and students.
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#18 Sep 22, 2012
>
>
Ah yes!

Romney FLOPS

&fe ature=related
Godfrey

Oroville, CA

#19 Sep 22, 2012
Hey, it is 1% man. when that new house going to be done? There are some illegals that want to live in your backyard.
The Infantile left Winged

United States

#20 Sep 22, 2012
ANYBODY BUT OBUMA!
Has anyone else besides me noticed that this incompetent buffoon obuma is out there using his same old slogan, saying that this Federal Govt. needs to change? Like he is running for his first term again? And how the dickhead left winged go right along with it?
It is quite obvious that, if obuma is saying that this Fed. Govt. needs to change... he is admitting that he has been a complete failure and he himself is saying he needs to go?

Man, you left winged dickheads sure are gullible stupid beings!

Since: Aug 12

Birmingham, AL

#21 Sep 22, 2012
Yes, I am voting for Romney ,Chico the illegal

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
US Army Says Hillary Disgrunted or Careless 11 hr Gossip 2
News Junk money: Junkers making the big bucks off 'c... (Aug '09) 12 hr Wittmeier Tool 14
The Clinton Crime Family at Work - Pay For Play 13 hr Sunshine Disinfects 4
Free The Nipple 14 hr Nipples 1
Lying Crooked Hillary Thu ANONYMOUS 2
Review: Paramount Trailer Park (Mar '13) Thu anonymous 24
Hillary Clinton Is A BIGOT Thu Middle of the road 1

Chico Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chico Mortgages