County supervisors OK clampdown on medical marijuana grows

Jan 14, 2014 Full story: Mercury-Register

In an unexpected twist, the Butte County Board of Supervisors today approved the most restrictive medical marijuana growing rules it's ever considered.

Full Story
Amazed

Chico, CA

#1 Jan 14, 2014
Are you kidding me. now its back to 80,000 signatures to tell the supervisors what THE PEOPLE want again! Just toss money in to the wind. A lot of it. By the way that's our money the supervisors are wasting.
Here is some relief for any one of you that have had your Agricultural operation ( Medical Marijuana crop) for more then 3 or 4 years. Look up the California Civil Code 3482.5 California Right to Grow Act.California agricultural protection Act. Our Supervisors do not want you to see this document. It said that if you have a agricultural operation and that includes a marijuana garden that has been in operation for more then 3 years without a Nuisance tag or enlarging your garden you are exempt from any CITY COUNTY or City/County ordinance. this bill was adopted through the state in 1993. and super seeds any thing the supervisors are trying. If you fall into toughs guidelines good for you.
bill walter

Paradise, CA

#2 Jan 19, 2014
where does it say that cannabis is included in ccc 3482.5?
TellitEd

Paradise, CA

#3 Jan 20, 2014
President Barack Obama says he views marijuana as a "bad habit" and "a vice," but no more dangerous than alcohol.
http://news.yahoo.com/obama-marijuana-footbal...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Congrats Darren Wilson 48 min Anonymous 6
put obama on trial from treason 55 min Anonymous 30
The righties are proven wrong! 6 hr I voted did you 24
The Official 2014 Thanksgiving Cheat Sheet 8 hr I voted did you 1
Filibuster: Is turn-about fair play. 9 hr I voted did you 84
Ferguson is Obema's America 9 hr GRANDPA NICOLAI 14
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 13 hr JOEL 70,615
Chico Dating
Find my Match

Chico People Search