Las Vegas police in shock after lieut...

Las Vegas police in shock after lieutenant kills wife, son, self

Posted in the Chico Forum

I love pork

Sacramento, CA

#1 Jan 22, 2013
Glad the bastard shot himself. Saves the taxpayers of a trial and of keeping the scum housed in a “special” facility.

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/01/22/16...
annoyed

Chico, CA

#2 Jan 23, 2013
"Las Vegas police in shock after lieutenant kills wife, son, self"

Bummer.

I'm pretty sure the police lead the pack when it comes to suicide and divorce so it's no great surprise to see antisocial behavior from a LEO; WAY too much stress. All police depts.should consider compulsory mental health evaluations, ongoing, for all officers dealing with the public.
I love pork

Sacramento, CA

#3 Jan 23, 2013
I guess that old saying "If you can't handle the heat, get out of the kitchen" is/was true in his case.

Only bad part is the bastard took innocents with him when he got out .....

And that line they use to justify murdering innocent people, "I feared for my life" is another indication that the freaks aren't suited for their job.
Hate dirty cops

Lincoln, CA

#4 Jan 23, 2013
annoyed wrote:
"Las Vegas police in shock after lieutenant kills wife, son, self"
Bummer.
I'm pretty sure the police lead the pack when it comes to suicide and divorce so it's no great surprise to see antisocial behavior from a LEO; WAY too much stress. All police depts.should consider compulsory mental health evaluations, ongoing, for all officers dealing with the public.
If you look, you will also find that the majority of cops were the bully in school and that a minority of cops were the kids being picked on.
annoyed

Chico, CA

#5 Jan 24, 2013
I love pork wrote:
I guess that old saying "If you can't handle the heat, get out of the kitchen" is/was true in his case.
Only bad part is the bastard took innocents with him when he got out .....
And that line they use to justify murdering innocent people, "I feared for my life" is another indication that the freaks aren't suited for their job.
Primary in the thoughts of every cop working with the public is:

OFFICER SAFETY..........this is drilled into their heads over and over until it becomes, if you will, their "mantra" they repeat (in this or similar form) to each other....this is THE most important thing on a LEO's mind.

Forget the FACT that farmers die at work much much more often than police. In fact I don't believe police are even on the list of most dangerous professions. But the fact remains this is pounded into the head of every LEO until they not only begin to believe it, but will sacrifice the honor of their profession while doing it.

One evidence of this is how normal law abiding citizens are treated and I leave it to your personal experience and how you and others were treated. Illegally detained? Illegal physical abuse?
Peppersprayed and/or maced and/or tazered (torture) for no good reason ?(Waterboarding next?) Schackled with your hands behind you for no good reason? These all seem more and more common these days.

This may be partly due to federal training for our troops in the middle east who've come back home to practice their technique on us. Can anyone confirm or deny this supposition?
Love good peace officrs

Lincoln, CA

#6 Jan 24, 2013
Then maybe it's a good time to try to change things. How about an anonymous police review commission made up of a cross section of society excluding people in the law enforcement professions and criminals still incarcerated or on parole?
annoyed

United States

#7 Jan 29, 2013
Love good peace officrs wrote:
Then maybe it's a good time to try to change things. How about an anonymous police review commission made up of a cross section of society excluding people in the law enforcement professions and criminals still incarcerated or on parole?
I believe the last time people were talking seriously about this issue is when the chief started his own "review" group to fend off public control (this has happened repeatedly in other jurisdictions). No, in chico you get the fox to guard the henhouse. Well, I guess we've been pretty lucky because every problem has been decided in favor of the police dept.......aren't we lucky??????????
I love pork

Sacramento, CA

#8 Jan 29, 2013
Sooooooooooo, you're saying that in Chico you could get rid of the whole court system and save millions of $ because the cops are always right?

Ahhhhhhhhhh, that's why we have the second ammendment.
Hates dirty cops

Lincoln, CA

#9 Feb 2, 2013
I wonder if this sick murderer used toy guns?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pop_gun

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Leslie Bond sentenced to life in prison (Jul '10) 36 min DONT U WISH U KNEW 16
Shoo-In 1 hr Seabiscuit 1
How Democrats Want Americans To Live 3 hr Bon Appetit 39
Hillary Lied and People Died 6 hr Jane twitchy-face... 1
Benghazi Panel- Clinton Should Have Been Aware ... 9 hr Grandpa Luvs Money 1
White Shadow Disrespected 22 hr Grandpa Is A Whit... 4
FBI Revolt Of Watergate Proportions If Hillary ... 23 hr Grandpa Is Going ... 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chico Mortgages