Why do liberals feel the need to lie

Posted in the Chico Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Local

Hidden Valley Lake, CA

#1 Oct 19, 2012
Obama has denied blaming the murderous attack on our embassy in Libya on a "video".
it is a documented fact that the obama administration blamed the attack on some "video" for nearly two weeks after the fact.
Why the lies?

The American public has had enough of the spin and the lies.
Please stop insulting our intelligence.

In the privacy of the voting booth, let your feelings of betrayal be known....with your VOTE.

Romney/Ryan 2012 for a REAL CHANGE

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#2 Oct 19, 2012
Local wrote:
Obama has denied blaming the murderous attack on our embassy in Libya on a "video".
it is a documented fact that the obama administration blamed the attack on some "video" for nearly two weeks after the fact.
Why the lies?
The American public has had enough of the spin and the lies.
Please stop insulting our intelligence.
In the privacy of the voting booth, let your feelings of betrayal be known....with your VOTE.
Romney/Ryan 2012 for a REAL CHANGE
Lying is a integral part of being a liberal.........

Telling a woman that an abortion is the best think for her child to code pink hating wars when Bush was president to now being silent on war......

“Facts”

Location hidden

#4 Oct 19, 2012
Obscurite Grise wrote:
<quoted text>
If this administration only had it wrong for two weeks, that's quite an improvement. I vividly remember the last Republican administration still selling the "WMD and support for terrorism" reasons for invading Iraq two YEARS after that war started. Did you have a point?
Hillary clinton was the champion of that and last time I looked she was a far left loon like you.........LOL

This was years after 911

Did you have a point???

Watch billary spout here........

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Local

Hidden Valley Lake, CA

#5 Oct 19, 2012
Obscurite Grise wrote:
<quoted text>
If this administration only had it wrong for two weeks, that's quite an improvement. I vividly remember the last Republican administration still selling the "WMD and support for terrorism" reasons for invading Iraq two YEARS after that war started. Did you have a point?
Well then, since you brought it up. There is more than credible evidence that Saddam's WMD ended up in Sryria. It was moved while the U.N. inspectors fiddle phuqued around with Saddam for so long.
Israel is poised and ready to go into Syria if or when the WMD is in danger of falling into the wrong hands(Al Qaeda).
Stay tuned in on that one. There will be many people(including you) eating crow if or when the WMD from Iraq is found.
btw, Saddam used WMD on his own people. It is a documented fact. Where do you think the rest of it disappeared to?

yes, I made my point.
btw, W. hasn't been president for 4 years. Pointing to alleged bad behavior as an excuse for the obama administration lying is ..........well..........dising enuous at best.
The Infantile left Winged

Redding, CA

#8 Oct 25, 2012
Like all other human beings, the modern liberal reveals his true character, including his madness, in what he values and devalues, in what he articulates with passion. Of special interest, however, are the many values about which the modern liberal mind is not passionate: his agenda does not insist that the individual is the ultimate economic, social and political unit; it does not idealize individual liberty and the structure of law and order essential to it; it does not defend the basic rights of property and contract; it does not aspire to ideals of authentic autonomy and mutuality; it does not preach an ethic of self-reliance and self-determination; it does not praise courage, forbearance or resilience; it does not celebrate the ethics of consent or the blessings of voluntary cooperation. It does not advocate moral rectitude or understand the critical role of morality in human relating. The liberal agenda does not comprehend an identity of competence, appreciate its importance, or analyze the developmental conditions and social institutions that promote its achievement. The liberal agenda does not understand or recognize personal sovereignty or impose strict limits on coercion by the state. It does not celebrate the genuine altruism of private charity. It does not learn history’s lessons on the evils of collectivism.
What the liberal mind is passionate about is a world filled with pity, sorrow, neediness, misfortune, poverty, suspicion, mistrust, anger, exploitation, discrimination, victimization, alienation and injustice. Those who occupy this world are “workers,”“minorities,”“the little guy,”“women,” and the “unemployed.” They are poor, weak, sick, wronged, cheated, oppressed, disenfranchised, exploited and victimized. They bear no responsibility for their problems. None of their agonies are attributable to faults or failings of their own: not to poor choices, bad habits, faulty judgment, wishful thinking, lack of ambition, low frustration tolerance, mental illness or defects in character. None of the victims’ plight is caused by failure to plan for the future or learn from experience. Instead, the “root causes” of all this pain lie in faulty social conditions: poverty, disease, war, ignorance, unemployment, racial prejudice, ethnic and gender discrimination, modern technology, capitalism, globalization and imperialism. In the radical liberal mind, this suffering is inflicted on the innocent by various predators and persecutors:“Big Business,”“Big Corporations,”“greedy capitalists,” U.S. Imperialists,”“the oppressors,”“the rich,”“the wealthy,”“the powerful” and “the selfish.”

Redding, CA

#9 Oct 25, 2012
The liberal cure for this endless malaise is a very large authoritarian government that regulates and manages society through a cradle to grave agenda of redistributive caretaking. It is a government everywhere doing everything for everyone. The liberal motto is “In Government We Trust.” To rescue the people from their troubled lives, the agenda recommends denial of personal responsibility, encourages self-pity and other-pity, fosters government dependency, promotes sexual indulgence, rationalizes violence, excuses financial obligation, justifies theft, ignores rudeness, prescribes complaining and blaming, denigrates marriage and the family, legalizes all abortion, defies religious and social tradition, declares inequality unjust, and rebels against the duties of citizenship. Through multiple entitlements to unearned goods, services and social status, the liberal politician promises to ensure everyone’s material welfare, provide for everyone’s healthcare, protect everyone’s self-esteem, correct everyone’s social and political disadvantage, educate every citizen, and eliminate all class distinctions. With liberal intellectuals sharing the glory, the liberal politician is the hero in this melodrama. He takes credit for providing his constituents with whatever they want or need even though he has not produced by his own effort any of the goods, services or status transferred to them but has instead taken them from others by force.
Radical liberalism thus assaults the foundations of civilized freedom, and for that reason it is a genuine evil.

Redding, CA

#10 Oct 25, 2012
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#12 Oct 25, 2012
Obscurite Grise wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
LOCAL, affectionately known as LOCAL IDIOT never has a point of his own because he is a plagiarizer par excellence, he plagiarizes in an attempt to appear smarter than he really is....
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#13 Oct 25, 2012
Obscurite Grise wrote:
<quoted text>
What twaddle. A passionate skewering of a liberal straw man.
>
>
INFANTILE LEFT WING used to post under the moniker of SOCIOPATH, no one took him seriously then and no one takes him seriously now....

Wait until you meet FREAK, you will know him for his HAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHS !!!!!!

Chico, CA

#14 Oct 25, 2012
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
INFANTILE LEFT WING used to post under the moniker of SOCIOPATH, no one took him seriously then and no one takes him seriously now....
Wait until you meet FREAK, you will know him for his HAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHS !!!!!!
And you will know nicoliar and its many personalities by its big mouth and NO balls!

“Facts”

Location hidden

#15 Oct 25, 2012
Obscurite Grise wrote:
<quoted text>So when we invaded Iraq in 2003, the WMD was not in Iraq - so the "WMD in Iraq" justification for war wasn't true. Thanks.

I notice that you aren't silly enough to try to claim the Saddam was supporting AQ, so we can agree that one wasn't true, either.

Given that nothing you've said contradicts my comment, I'm not sure why you think an Israeli intervention in Syria would have me 'eating crow.' Could you make your thought process a bit more explicit? What do you think I've claimed that would be shown to be wrong by such an event?
Road toad strikes again
Not a liar like One

Rancho Cordova, CA

#16 Oct 27, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Road toad strikes again
Time to play “WACK-A-TROLL”! That’s right folks, as you can see our resident pedophile, liar and all around troll has infected the Chico topix again.

Just look at all the crap he posts.

I know I know, it would be nice if there were an effective treatment butt there isn’t unless someone were to strap a grenade to his crotch and let it do it’s god intended duty.

“Facts”

Location hidden

#17 Oct 27, 2012
Not a liar like One wrote:
<quoted text>Time to play “WACK-A-TROLL”! That’s right folks, as you can see our resident pedophile, liar and all around troll has infected the Chico topix again.

I know I know, it would be nice if there were an effective treatment butt there isnÂ’t unless someone were to strap a grenade to his crotch and let it do itÂ’s god intended duty.
Wonderfull job
Not a liar like One

Rancho Cordova, CA

#18 Oct 27, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Wonderfull job
Time to play “WACK-A-TROLL”! That’s right folks, as you can see our resident pedophile, liar and all around troll has infected the Chico topix again.

I know I know, it would be nice if there were an effective treatment butt there isn’t unless someone were to strap a grenade to his crotch and let it do it’s god intended duty.

“Facts”

Location hidden

#19 Oct 28, 2012
Not a liar like One wrote:
<quoted text>
You alone may win the election for ole Mitt.

Keep up the good work.

People need to see these threads.
Local

Hidden Valley Lake, CA

#20 Oct 28, 2012
Obscurite Grise wrote:
<quoted text>
So when we invaded Iraq in 2003, the WMD was not in Iraq - so the "WMD in Iraq" justification for war wasn't true. Thanks.
I notice that you aren't silly enough to try to claim the Saddam was supporting AQ, so we can agree that one wasn't true, either.
Given that nothing you've said contradicts my comment, I'm not sure why you think an Israeli intervention in Syria would have me 'eating crow.' Could you make your thought process a bit more explicit? What do you think I've claimed that would be shown to be wrong by such an event?
You avoided my statement and my question.

Do you deny that Saddam had WMD. btw(it is fact that saddam used gas on his own people.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halabja_poison_g...

Where did the WMD go to? Hmmmmm?

Why do you feel the need to lie?

Durham, CA

#22 Oct 29, 2012
Obscurite Grise wrote:
<quoted text>
I deny that Saddam had WMD in 2003, when the Bush Administration went to war in part based on weapons the Iraqis no longer possessed. The second justification, that Saddam supported AQ, was also untrue. Is this all news to you?
Halabja was in 1988. In 1988, South Africa had nuclear weapons. In 1994, it did not. The question facing Mr. Bush in 2003 was not whether Saddam had had WMD at some point in the past, it was whether he had WMD in 2003, such that the possession of those weapons posed an imminent threat to his neighbors. Self-evidently, his non-existent WMD posed no such threat.
Here are the Democratic Senators who voted YEA on October 2002.

Baucus (D-MT), Yea
Bayh (D-IN), Yea
Biden (D-DE), Yea
Breaux (D-LA), Yea
Cantwell (D-WA), Yea
Carnahan (D-MO), Yea
Carper (D-DE), Yea
Cleland (D-GA), Yea
Clinton (D-NY), Yea
Daschle (D-SD), Yea
Dodd (D-CT), Yea
Dorgan (D-ND), Yea
Edwards (D-NC), Yea
Feinstein (D-CA), Yea
Harkin (D-IA), Yea
Hollings (D-SC), Yea
Johnson (D-SD), Yea
Kerry (D-MA), Yea
Kohl (D-WI), Yea
Landrieu (D-LA), Yea
Lieberman (D-CT), Yea
Lincoln (D-AR), Yea
Miller (D-GA), Yea
Nelson (D-FL), Yea
Nelson (D-NE), Yea
Reid (D-NV), Yea
Rockefeller (D-WV), Yea
Schumer (D-NY), Yea
Torricelli (D-NJ), Yea
Repubicans lied

Sacramento, CA

#23 Oct 30, 2012
The Infantile left Winged wrote:
<quoted text>
Here are the Democratic Senators who voted YEA on October 2002.
Baucus (D-MT), Yea
Bayh (D-IN), Yea
Biden (D-DE), Yea
Breaux (D-LA), Yea
Cantwell (D-WA), Yea
Carnahan (D-MO), Yea
Carper (D-DE), Yea
Cleland (D-GA), Yea
Clinton (D-NY), Yea
Daschle (D-SD), Yea
Dodd (D-CT), Yea
Dorgan (D-ND), Yea
Edwards (D-NC), Yea
Feinstein (D-CA), Yea
Harkin (D-IA), Yea
Hollings (D-SC), Yea
Johnson (D-SD), Yea
Kerry (D-MA), Yea
Kohl (D-WI), Yea
Landrieu (D-LA), Yea
Lieberman (D-CT), Yea
Lincoln (D-AR), Yea
Miller (D-GA), Yea
Nelson (D-FL), Yea
Nelson (D-NE), Yea
Reid (D-NV), Yea
Rockefeller (D-WV), Yea
Schumer (D-NY), Yea
Torricelli (D-NJ), Yea
And guess what, the only reason those Democratic Senators voted for the invasion was because the intelligence community lied. And because of those lies Colin Powel apologized to the U.N.

“Facts”

Location hidden

#24 Oct 30, 2012
Obscurite Grise wrote:
<quoted text>
I deny that Saddam had WMD in 2003, when the Bush Administration went to war in part based on weapons the Iraqis no longer possessed. The second justification, that Saddam supported AQ, was also untrue. Is this all news to you?
Halabja was in 1988. In 1988, South Africa had nuclear weapons. In 1994, it did not. The question facing Mr. Bush in 2003 was not whether Saddam had had WMD at some point in the past, it was whether he had WMD in 2003, such that the possession of those weapons posed an imminent threat to his neighbors. Self-evidently, his non-existent WMD posed no such threat.
And what is behind door number two????

You are not sure until you open it..........LOL

NPR says oslama will lose.......

http://washingtonexaminer.com/npr-8-point-swi...

OBAMA'S EARLY VOTE ADVANTAGE COLLAPSES 22-POINTS OVER 2008

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/...

“Facts”

Location hidden

#25 Oct 30, 2012
Repubicans lied wrote:
<quoted text>
And guess what, the only reason those Democratic Senators voted for the invasion was because the intelligence community lied. And because of those lies Colin Powel apologized to the U.N.
Many had all of the information Bush had..........LOL

NPR says oslama will lose.......

http://washingtonexaminer.com/npr-8-point-swi...

OBAMA'S EARLY VOTE ADVANTAGE COLLAPSES 22-POINTS OVER 2008

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Maxine Watters Is A Racist Kughnt 25 min First Amendment 12
Repeal The 22nd Ammendment - Allow President Tr... 30 min First Amendment 7
Need to IMPEACH 38 min First Amendment 14
Need To Hang Neggir-Boy-O & Clinton's For Treason 43 min First Amendment 9
Draft Dodger Trump 1 hr Hillary the khunt 17
From Russia with love for Hillary! 1 hr Hillary the khunt 1
His lies have no bounds. 1 hr Its Crazy Grandpa... 20

Chico Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance