Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 70,102
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#68729 Mar 3, 2014
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
Go ask a Mormon.
1. I thought that like everyone else you knew that you are a morMon.

2. You were asked not to dodge, Cunti.

3. Take some more time, I shall see you later.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#68731 Mar 3, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
I am making no such denial.
My OPINION as expressed before is that the FEDERAL COURTS 200 years ago would have had a DIFFERENT interpretation and would have NEVER made any such proclamation. Prove me wrong.
Hint: Part of my THINKING is that the COURTS back then had SUPERIOR knowledge and understanding of the constitution and its intentions. Why? My believe is that lawyers and judges had a major input into the framing of the constitution and so they KNEW both the contents and the INTENTIONS.
However, I gather that you feel that the US Constitution was framed by: bankers, engineers, farmers, doctors, accountants and politicians with the exclusion of the LEGAL fraternity?
Observation, you could be right but I would be surprised if that was the case. Here in our tree-dwelling nations OUR lawyers were at the FOREFRONT of our Constitution and I can tell you that those so involved UNDERSTOOD it better than the current crop. My position is LOGICAL.
Actually, the reason they NEVER made any such proclamation -(and I believe I even stated this already) was simply because NOONE had litigated the issue to them yet. Once the issue was litigated to them, the courts APPLIED the Constitution (recognizing marriage equality), understanding the issue rightfully as a full civil rights issue.

So your position only shows your unfamiliarity with how the Supreme Court works..

Location hidden

#68732 Mar 3, 2014
HughBe wrote:
When did homosexuality start in America?
Do you honestly believe there was no homosexuality in Colonial America?

('We don't have any gays in Iran,' Iranian president tells Ivy League audience)

Location hidden

#68733 Mar 3, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not a veterinarian?
vegetarian, veterinarian, same thing....

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#68734 Mar 3, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you honestly believe there was no homosexuality in Colonial America?
('We don't have any gays in Iran,' Iranian president tells Ivy League audience)
Puts the exclamation -- "The British are coming, the British are coming" into a completely different perspective.

Location hidden

#68735 Mar 3, 2014
Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
Puts the exclamation -- "The British are coming, the British are coming" into a completely different perspective.
also explains all those men in whigs

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#68736 Mar 3, 2014
A silly aspect of KOSHER that refers to animals with cloven feet relies on the pseudoscience of anthroposcopy (physiognomy) which makes an attempt to infer character from physical characteristics. So, what has cloven feet or its opposite non-cloven feet have anything at all to do with edibility? Moses the evil lunatic who's primarily responsible for kosher rules was as usual hallucinating. LOL.

Location hidden

#68737 Mar 3, 2014
All the aspects governing KOSHER are laughable and unscientific crap. More, on the pseudoscience of KOSHER later. It's 6 am here. Have to go for a walk.

Location hidden

#68738 Mar 3, 2014
What have cloven feet or its opposite non-cloven feet have anything at all to do with edibility? LMAO.

Location hidden

#68739 Mar 3, 2014
Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
They never do ... they just go on, and on, and on. At the end of your shift they're telling a story about their cat's dandruff and when you come back for the next shift they're still telling the same story.
You are totally correct.

It appears that he is still whining on about his cat's dandruff.

Location hidden

#68740 Mar 3, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

Done, madam.

Later.
You're very sporting, forgiving and kind.

I admire these qualities in you.

Best Regards.

Bye.

Location hidden

#68741 Mar 3, 2014
In the context of the pseudoscience of KOSHER concocted by Moses' hallucinating no-brain, terms like "ritually pure" and "ritually impure" or "proper" or "improper" have zero meaning since where food is concerned everything boils down to edibility, nutrient content and hygiene. More updates on the pseudoscience of Kosher, later.

Location hidden

#68742 Mar 3, 2014
The pseudoscience called KOSHER mandates that meat and milk should be separated. LOL. Are there any adverse chemical reactions that take place in the digestive tract when meat is mixed with dairy? Mixing of meat and milk does not produce toxic substances and so it is permissible by nutritional science. Did that ignorant barbarian, Moses, know anything at all about the nutritional value of meat and milk and did he have even the tiniest clue about the multiple chemical reactions that take place in the digestive tract during the breaking down of complex food compounds into simpler ones so as to facilitate digestion/assimilation? Moses was an idiot and so were/are the rabbis. LMFAO.

Location hidden

#68743 Mar 3, 2014
KOSHER is another form of mind control and of unscientific fanaticism invented by hallucinating barbarians like Moses.

Location hidden

#68744 Mar 3, 2014
More updates on the pseudoscience of KOSHER, later.
MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#68745 Mar 3, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you never read "Fear and Loathing in Mecca"
Did my comment pinch you? It was much milder than the one I posted as a reply.

Historically Muslims have behaved much better with Jews than Christians

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#68746 Mar 3, 2014
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>...Historically Muslims have behaved much better with Jews than Christians
Not so much lately
MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#68747 Mar 3, 2014
Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
Not so much lately
Lately because Jews occupied Muslim lands and committed untold atrocities against Muslims...

It is Jews who have to be blamed more for picking up fight with Muslims...

Christians it seems want to "wash away" their sins of 2000 years, so they are in "overdrive" to please Jews.

Let us see, how long these "unnatural state" continues!!

Location hidden

#68748 Mar 4, 2014
I'll be back with more Kosher nonsense. After ridiculing and debunking kosher, I'll examine several Jewish prayers and mock them as I expose the nonsense in them. LOL.

Location hidden

#68749 Mar 4, 2014
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Lately because Jews occupied Muslim lands and committed untold atrocities against Muslims...
It is Jews who have to be blamed more for picking up fight with Muslims...
Christians it seems want to "wash away" their sins of 2000 years, so they are in "overdrive" to please Jews.
Let us see, how long these "unnatural state" continues!!
Unlike those TOLD atrocities in Syria and Iraq which are unarguably a hell of a lot worse than anything any israeli did to any Palestinian

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Police Let Their Dog Pee On Michael Brown's Mem... 7 hr Here Is One 24
Was shooter of 4 people today a "Dreamer"? 14 hr Ultraman 1
Voter ID Laws 18 hr McGruff 15
A list of companies that have left the USA (Jan '12) Thu Here Is One 7
Castrate ALL non pure blooded WHITE MALES at Bi... Thu Here Is One 7
Thank a liberal for Ebola Thu Here Is One 11
Sayonara Road Toa d Thu Here Is One 10

High Wind Warning for Butte County was issued at October 25 at 4:34AM PDT

Chico Dating
Find my Match