Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 69,373
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#49467 Feb 20, 2013
Which “Sword” the Prophet Used against his enemies: Part-64A

4. Jews and their Laws of War:

And we should see, if Jews had not used this law against their enemies in the past. And we should also see if there were any Jewish Prophets who used this law against their enemies.

If it is proven that Jews did indeed used this law against their enemies, then there is no reason whatsoever that they should complain if they are subjected to the same law themselves.

Details of Jew's Law of War is mentioned in Deut. Chapter 20 which says:

"When you march up to attack a city, make its people an offer of peace. If they accept and open their gates, all the people in it shall be subject to forced labor and work for you"

"If they refuse to make peace and engage you in battle, lay siege to that city. When the Lord your God delivers it into your hand, put to sword all the men in it. As for women and the children, an the livestock and every thing in it, you may take these as plunder for yourselves.… This is how you treat all the cities that are at a distance to you and do not belong to nations nearby"

"However in the cities of Nation that Lord your God is giving you as an inheritance, do not leave alive anything that breaths. Completely destroy them….for HITTITES, AMORITS, CANNANITES, PERIZZITES, HIVITES, and JEBUSITES, as the Lord your God has commanded you" (Deut. 20 V 10-19)

Very TOUGH and Clear verses, don’t you say!!

5. Was this Jewish Law of war used by any Prophet of God?

No one should think that this law was only in the "stature books" and was NEVER used by Jews against their enemies. We find prophets of Jews using this law in their times against their enemies a number of time.

Let us see some examples:

a. Moses and his fight with MIDINITES:

In the book of Numbers chapter 31, we see Moses taking revenge against the Tribe of MIDINITES (under Close watch of YHWH) let us read some thing from it:

"The Lord said to Moses "take vengeance on the MIDINITES … they fought against the MIDINITES (12000 Israeli force, 1000 from each tribe - MUQ) as the Lord Commanded Moses and killed every man… and Israeli captured women and children and took all their herds, flocks and goods as plunder…

"Moses was angry with the officers of army, "Have you allowed all the women to live?.... Now kill all the boys and kill every woman who has slept with a man, but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man (How soon these Jews forgot how were they treated by the Pharaoh and his people? It was their FIRST Generation who escaped from the punishment , now they want to do the same with their enemies- MUQ)

And do you know how many people were killed in one single battle? Just imagine, what is the percentage of women who have NEVER slept with a man in any society?(i.e. women between the age of 1-17?)….10 %?

"And they found 32,000 Women who had never slept with a man" (Num. Ch. 31:35)

So number of humans killed in One Single war of Moses against the TRIBE of MIDIANITE was close to 300,000 !!(If we assume that figures given in Bible are accurate- MUQ)

Compare this with total casualties during the life time of our prophet do not even reach 1000 (on both sides), and 400 of which were from this single incident of BANI QURAIZAH, otherwise it would be much lower.

And yet, these Jews have temerity to accuse our prophet of using sword to propagate his faith.

And Moses did not controlled this single fight, he sent his armies again and again and only God knows how many humans they killed in those campaigns.

And mind you, they NEVER gave the chance for these people to come and accept the religion of Jews!! There was no respite given to them except, God has given this land as our Inheritance, you MUST vacate it or get killed.

(Contd.)

http://www.scribd.com/doc/122191862
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#49468 Feb 20, 2013
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, as soon as I shift to the new apartment.
But, my live-in relationship with Rachel - a Buju - will be platonic since despite quitting the integral yoga in Dec 2012 on account of extremely intense and continuous life threatening attacks from the adverse forces, the yogic experiences are spontaneously continuing and so this exalted condition requires celibacy and conservation of energies.
If I enter into a sexual relationship with her, then, one of the major objectives of the supramental descent into my being which is the abolition of the sex urge would be defeated and would result in damage to my nervous system and it would also dislocate the concentricizing planes and parts of my being around the supramental principle that would unhinge my mind-matter balance.
Joel---But, my live-in relationship with Rachel - a Buju - will be platonic since despite quitting the integral yoga in Dec 2012 ...

HughBe--- Congratulations, on the first step.

Joel---If I enter into a sexual relationship with her, then, one of the major objectives of the supramental descent into my being which is the abolition of the sex urge would be defeated.....

HughBe--- Don't have sex with her, tell her to sit on your face that is not sex, just ask Billy i.e. one of the few American Presidents that I admire and like.

After the first SITTING you shall be ok and you shall know what to do next.

Best of luck

Dearest Hugh.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#49469 Feb 20, 2013
Joel---If the spontaneous yoga experiences cease then we can think of making the relationship physical.

HughBe--- You have my full support and approval

Joel--- Let's see how things work out. Both of us want peace and happiness - rarities in our lives especially mine.

HughBe--- For years I have been telling you to get a lovely lady in body and mind and one who truly loves you. I am glad that finally things are happening. Once you are convinced of her love for you, marry her and live happily ever after.

Don't forget to F her.

Much love

Hugh
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#49470 Feb 20, 2013
OMG, Hugh.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#49471 Feb 20, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Alligators in Your Backyard
Thanks to climate change, the cold-blooded giants are lurching north.
http://www.slate.com/articles/health_and_scie...
rabbee: no all-hgators, in my front or back yard please. and all-hgators, are not match for their crock or peeranahs.

for without G-D, actually here in TheTorah Happening. your going to think, like an animal. and i fear, that G-D hates most talking critters without HIM truly.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#49472 Feb 20, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
Our Prophet and Jews of Bani QURAIZAH:
I received only one answer to my first part of the post dealing with this subject, and I would answer it before my next installment.
01. Our Prophet was not "only a prophet" in the sense of Jews. He was charged with "mission to establish the Kingdom of heaven". He was both a Prophet and Ruler, so he acted as Head of Muslims and Jews of Madina as another party to the fact.
Why only the Jews of Medina were folls? I say all Jews were fools for past many centuries!!
If they would have accepted the message of Jesus, they would have been ruling the whole world by now.
And if they would have accepted the message of our prophet, they would have been ruling the whole of Palestine for past 1400 years.
But they "choose" to live in the "narrow pond" of their racism and their elders and that is what they are paying for past 2000 years and for past 60 odd years ruling a "part of Palestine" only with the help and support of their "Christian brothers".
02. Our records show that Jews broke the pact. If you have any evidence of the contrary, bring it forward. Just your "wishing and assumptions" shall not become facts.
03. Our prophet as "Head of Muslim nation" had every authority to punish people who broke the treaty.
"Only" problem with our prophet was that "he was too kind hearted"!! If he was like Joshua or David or even like Moses, he would have got all of them killed or banished at the "first sign of trouble".
04. Our prophet "did make pacts with other jewish tribes living outside Madina provided they paid Tribute" it is true.
But that happened after Jews of Madina were dealt with. It happened in year 6 AH after KHAIBAR was conquered.
Madina became "Jew free" in year 5 AH , All Praise to Allah.
05. If our prophet was a "merciless killer" as you said , he would have done to these Jews what "Moses did to those Midianites" or What Joshua did to Jericho!!
Why do you not look at your own record before laying allegation on others?
rabbee: are you only making, untrue all-hgations again here in TheTorah Happening. nor does your post, truly distinguish the difference between murder and killing. any death that is the result of not being true to G-D, here in TheTorah Happening is considered murder, robbery, kidnapping...

all death from the commands of alleged as men, not really true to G-D is murder, robbery, kidnapping. and any one who approves of this, is guilty of murder, robbery, kidnapping.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#49473 Feb 20, 2013
JOEL wrote:
OMG, Hugh.
Show the lady the video and tell her it is dedicated to her and of course it is from YOU and not Hugh.

rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#49474 Feb 20, 2013
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
We're trying to stabilize our lives in many ways by living together since we're so very compatible in most ways. Let's see how it goes.
rabbee: the more the house is divided, the less peace shall you have. even the division of countries, insures the lack of peace in the world. when even the term - united nations insures dis-unity failure. you cannot sustain, any division away from G-D peacfully.

i an not here, to support worldly divisions against G-D. i am here to advice and counsel you, on how to unify as One with G-D.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#49475 Feb 20, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Show the lady the video and tell her it is dedicated to her and of course it is from YOU and not Hugh.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =q-a2nw1tCTMXX
Can you recommend anything with farm animals?
Voluntarist

United States

#49476 Feb 20, 2013
An article on Infowars.com by Paul
Joseph Watson brought up a rather
unsettling issue; there’s a company
producing and selling targets for law
enforcement use, or, I suppose, anyone
else, depicting what they call “non
traditional threats”.
“The targets include “pregnant woman
threat,”“older man with shotgun,”
“older man in home with shotgun,”
“older woman with gun,”“young
school aged girl,”“young mother on
playground,” and “little boy with real
gun.”
Why are top training target suppliers
for the government supplying the likes
of the DHS with “non-traditional
threat” targets of children, pregnant
women, mothers in playgrounds, and
elderly American gun owners unless
there is a demand for such items ?”
Let that settle in for a moment; what
kind of sick mind comes up with a
product like that? Maybe it’s the
natural progression, a downward
spiral of perversion, the result of years
of video games depicting human forms
being destroyed by a variety of
weapons.
Law enforcement officers train for the
‘what if scenarios’; robbers, burglars
or just ‘bad guys’ in general. While it
is possible to run up against other
situations where extreme violence
must be confronted, why train police
officers or DHS goons,(is that a
derogatory assessment?) to shoot a
pregnant lady holding a gun, an old
man with a shotgun inside his house or
a young mother on a playground?
What does it say about the mindset of
an entire police department that
trains for such an event…trains for it
as if it were a common every day
event rather than the exception which
might happen once in a ‘blue moon’.
http://www.themoralliberal.com/2013/02/20/sta...
Atheist

Tel Aviv, Israel

#49477 Feb 20, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans....he acted as Head of Muslims and Jews of Madina as another party to the fact.
Why only the Jews of Medina were folls? I say all Jews were fools for past many centuries!!
If they would have accepted the message of Jesus, they would have been ruling the whole world by now.
And if they would have accepted the message of our prophet, they would have been ruling the whole of Palestine for past 1400 years.
But they "choose" to live in the "narrow pond" of their racism and their elders and that is what they are paying for past 2000 years and for past 60 odd years ruling a "part of Palestine" only with the help and support of their "Christian brothers".
02. Our records show that Jews broke the pact. If you have any evidence of the contrary, bring it forward. Just your "wishing and assumptions" shall not become facts.
03. Our prophet as "Head of Muslim nation" had every authority to punish people who broke the treaty.
"Only" problem with our prophet was that "he was too kind hearted"!! If he was like Joshua or David or even like Moses, he would have got all of them killed or banished at the "first sign of trouble".
04. Our prophet "did make pacts with other jewish tribes living outside Madina provided they paid Tribute" it is true.
But that happened after Jews of Madina were dealt with. It happened in year 6 AH after KHAIBAR was conquered.
Madina became "Jew free" in year 5 AH , All Praise to Allah.
05. If our prophet was a "merciless killer" as you said , he would have done to these Jews what "Moses did to those Midianites" or What Joshua did to Jericho!!
Why do you not look at your own record before laying allegation on others?
Didnt Mohumad use his newly created religion to kill all the Jews in the region and take over their property, woman, and history??
Dont you believe Jews rule the world now with everything else you believe???

Jews don't want to rule the world they just want a tiny piece of land and to be left in peace.

Yes if the Jews would have joined Islam instead of being slaughtered they could have invaded the region killing millions, taking millions more as slaves and controlling Palestine. so basically become todays Muslims. Thank you but no thanks.

Jews are not a race but are from many races.

What records do you speak of???
Islamic texts make it clear that the Koran was not written down at the time and the leaders used to memorize it. Since many died during battle without writing their part down it was lost. So your So called religious text and not even complete in the first place.

Too kind hearted thanks you made me laugh. Have you read the Hadith and the history of your so called prophet?

You call Jews racist and then praise the cleansing of Jews from Medina. You sound like a typical evil Muslim trying to justify genocide against a people in name of god.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#49478 Feb 20, 2013
What is peace in terms of its causal mechanism and its gradations?
JOEL

Iowa Park, TX

#49480 Feb 20, 2013
JOEL wrote:
"What is peace in terms of its causal mechanism and its gradations?"
-Joel Pastakia

Plagiarism...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plagiarism

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#49481 Feb 20, 2013
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
-Joel Pastakia
Plagiarism...
Ditto...!!!
-Baba Rum Raisen
The "Rama Lama Ding Dong of Cuffe Parade India."
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#49482 Feb 20, 2013
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
-Joel Pastakia
Plagiarism...
rabbee: do you even know what peace is, this world against G-D has never had?
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#49483 Feb 21, 2013
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>

rabbee: do you even know what peace is, this world against G-D has never had?
You're not even averagely intelligent.

So, what is peace? Explain the mechanism of peace and state its gradations.

Using the little intelligence that you have to think constructively and to do good.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#49484 Feb 21, 2013
RABBEE, a correction:

USE the little intelligence that you have to think constructively and to do good.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#49485 Feb 21, 2013
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
-Joel Pastakia
Plagiarism...
Peace is plagiarism?

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#49486 Feb 21, 2013
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>

If at all the relationship turns physical at a later stage if and only if the yogic experiences withdraw by themselves then too we most likely will not have kids (for a few reasons)...
Oh do you even think that it will continue for ever? Sooner or later it will cease or withdraw, it's just question of time.

It makes no sense to wait for it to have a carnal relationship.

By the by who knows how disappointed is your master. Do you really believe he's almighty and omniscient?
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#49487 Feb 21, 2013
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not even averagely intelligent.
So, what is peace? Explain the mechanism of peace and state its gradations.
Using the little intelligence that you have to think constructively and to do good.
rabbee: well i certainly hope, your not asking to compare iq or aptitude test scores.

so without G-D, their is no mechanism for peace. since the only thing, you choose to get without or not true to G-D is graduations in getting hell.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 28 min Bently 200,948
worldwide fear chaos and U.S. failure 1 hr tBaggers Drunks 3
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 1 hr Blazing saddles 7,954
South Carolina House speaker indicted on nine c... 2 hr enter username 12
Judges recommend $1.4B penalty against PG&E 5 hr News 7
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 6 hr brewed 5,070
Charles Bryan Graves (Dec '13) 9 hr bumpinya 14
•••
•••
•••

Chico Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Chico People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE