Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.
Comments
43,761 - 43,780 of 68,859 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
sickening...
the smell was so foul...
the worst odor...
My Flatulent Child...

Perhaps the odors you are experiencing are a manifestation of that nasty cheap vindaloos you keep buying from the street hawkers down by the Kindia ferry wharf...

For it is truly written...

That he who smelt it... Dealt it...!

-Baba Rum Raisen
“The Rama Lama Ding Dong of Cuffe Parade - Mumbai.”
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
So don't go criticizing Israel for having perceived differences based on different religious beliefs if the Muslim countries do the same.
I have no problems when people have differences based on some thing which can be changed.

The problem with Isreal is not the religion, but the land which they call as their own.

It is not their land, it is the land which Muslims controlled for much greater durations than Jews ever had.

The problem in Palestine is of land not of religion.

Jews should hand over the land to Palestinians as was before this Mass Immigration of Jews to Isreal started, or partition the land so that Arabs get their part and Jews their part.

And then jews are free to use "any type of apartheid" they want in their lands.

Pure and Simple? Is it not?

One Day the Jews shall beg for this solution, remember it!!
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

former res wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you're just making me blush.
Do you ever blush?
How can you tell?
Just curious.
HughBe--- pillow talk occurs when you get together with Frijoles. What WE are having is an exchange between people who care about each other. This is different from the exchanges between Frijjy and yourself such exchanges are between PARTNERS.

Former--Now you're just making me blush.

HughBe-- Never mind, dear.

Former--Do you ever blush?

HughBe--- Yes dear, I BRUSH daily.

Former---How can you tell?

HughBe--- The glow of the BLACK polished skin gets brighter.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
I am certain Hugh with his "gift of the gaffe" oops I meant "gift of the gab" and great missionary zeal that includes tons of patience as he works at mind controlling his audience has a huge list of admirers and converts most of them ignorant, impressionable, easily influenced, poor, ill-educated and weak-minded.
Hugh claims he worked as CEO for two great MNCs in the past but he displays none of the power, style, sharp intelligence and luxe traits related to high professional status and classy and prosperous living - doesn't own a single haute brand, owns a silly Subaru car, has never flown first class on Singapore Airlines, Qatar Airways, Thai Silk class or any of the luxe airlines of the world and has visited a five star hotel just once in Aruba as per his own admission. He's always broke for hard cash and is neck-deep in financial debt and has been seeking online sympathy from BMZ of Singapore where his monetary woes are concerned. His ideas, choice of words, vibes, reasoning skills and attitude reveal an ill-bred creature with a deep sense of sin, guilt, shame, inferiority, ignorance and superstition that he conceals through smooth and affectionate talk and sophistry in religious and worldly matters. He has the personality of a slippery character who cannot be trusted. Besides, he's deep into sexual perversions.
I don't think he has Jewish blood in his veins. It's all animism, voodoo or Christian blood in him.
Joel---Hugh claims he worked as CEO for two great MNCs in the past but he displays none of the power, style, sharp intelligence and luxe traits .........

HughBe--- YOU claim to be wealthy, so a mere US$1m is nothing to you. I am once again challenging you to bet me on the matter.

Joel---I don't think he has Jewish blood in his veins.

HughBe--- I CHALLENGE you and any Judahite here to bet me on the matter. If my challenge is not taken up I take it that you are all a bunch of PAUPERS/ hypocrites.

I stand by my words. I have been told by my mother that her father was a Jew and a Judge in colonial Jamaica. She was born out of wedlock but was not disowned by him. He was married and had children and so I have Jewish uncles and at least one aunt. These are not and were not young people as they were older than my mother and March this year will mark 89 years after her birth. I really don't know them but I stand by my claims. I am willing to do DNA tests to back up my claim of Jewish BLOOD.

NOTE, DNA tests and not religious test/Judaism test to show the BIOLOGY. I don't claim to be Jewish and I don't consider myself Jewish but the BLOODLINE is there.

I DARE you paupers to BET me on the matter. I DARE you, ALL of you.
Eric

Bensenville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no problems when people have differences based on some thing which can be changed.
The problem with Isreal is not the religion, but the land which they call as their own.
It is not their land, it is the land which Muslims controlled for much greater durations than Jews ever had.
Jews should hand over the land to Palestinians as was before this Mass Immigration of Jews to Isreal started, or partition the land so that Arabs get their part and Jews their part.
Now you changed your tirade. Your original position was that the Messianics should be able to live wherever they wanted. When I pointed out to you that the Messianics couldn't live in Mecca, now you are on another tirade that has nothing to do with your original point.

Make up your mind, please.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't recollect he ever telling us the size of the companies he worked for. I don't think he was misrepresenting himself. I could easily be the CEO of my company if I ever chose to change my position in my yearly legal filings from "member of the board" (of a board of one) to "CEO".
Frijoles--- I don't think he was misrepresenting himself.

HughBe--- Correct, I have NEVER done so. Whatever I say I mean with the exceptions of jokes or teases.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Idiot, scroll back to the SECOND exchange where I made that all clear
and you wonder why we think you are an idiot?
Clearly you know where to find the second exchange so quote it. Do the same for the first as well.
Eric

Bensenville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Jews should ... partition the land so that Arabs get their part and Jews their part.
Damn-it, MUQ, this is where we started. The Arabs got 2/3 and the Israelis got 1/3. The Arabs didn't want that. They started a war and lost. They refused to negotiate peace even when the Israelis in 1950 offered to negotiate new border lines. The ARABS wanted it all. The Israelis wanted a state. The ARABS didn't want to allow them one. The Arabs have suffered ever since because of their intransigence.

Make up your mind.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
Hugh is too infra dig.
He gives me the creeps.
His being is petrified and warped.
He should be mocked using a mix of light humor and sarcasm and kept at an arm's length and at the same time he should be firmly shown his place using simple logic that's sufficient to topple his al mumbo jumbo or outlandish beliefs.
Religious bigotry can turn an impressionable person into a most irrational individual or worse into an intolerant monster.
Religion is all about realization or direct experience and has nothing to do with talk or head bowing or knee bending or text torturing.
Well, anyway, you be safe, happy, healthy and prosperous in all ways, always.
Love you too Joel.
jim

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
The OLDEST religion in the world is what was practised by Adam the first human on earth and it was Islam, nothing else.
All other isms came after that. We have to see and examine how far they go along with the basic teachings of Islam, that is from God and rest is human distortions.
So easy to check and verify.
PS:
Am I being impossible? Try Joe or HUgh
sincerely pray ask Jesus sincerely if he was God in the flesh, and died for our sins , to pleace help you, knock and the door will be open, seek and you will find, allah is not the same he is a fake, trust me millions know im telling the truth, the only true god is the jewish God, you should love your jewish brothers, if you truly hate the zionist jews God will never be close to anyone who does so, not christian or muzzlims,
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: you are full of it, everything belongs to G-D. and G-D is, and has been particioning it out as THEY see fit. and the reason they are there, is because G-D is giving them caretakership.
jim

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: you are full of it, everything belongs to G-D. and G-D is, and has been particioning it out as THEY see fit. and the reason they are there, is because G-D is giving them caretakership.
Thanks a million for telling the truth, this world needs more people like you that has a backbone like a saw log, to tell. The anti-semites how it is. Thanks
former res

Newtown Square, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
HughBe--- pillow talk occurs when you get together with Frijoles. What WE are having is an exchange between people who care about each other. This is different from the exchanges between Frijjy and yourself such exchanges are between PARTNERS.
Former--Now you're just making me blush.
HughBe-- Never mind, dear.
Former--Do you ever blush?
HughBe--- Yes dear, I BRUSH daily.
Former---How can you tell?
HughBe--- The glow of the BLACK polished skin gets brighter.
Are we talking about your face?
former res

Newtown Square, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah, NWS just changed the forecast to 24 inches starting in the morning. We have a small driveway - to be done by hand. Bigger problem is getting up my street.
Love my little Honda snowblower - electric start.

And on my 2nd used RAV4. Goes anywhere in the snow.

The daily gas mileage suffers a bit with the all-wheel drive.

Good luck tomorrow.

Notice how everyone makes Frensh toast when it snows? We all buy bread, milk, eggs.

Revised upward here. 3-6 inches expected.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

Love you too Joel.
Given my extra-handsome appearance and knowing your propensities, I am sure that you'll get an instant erection on seeing me and would rush to lay your glistening black paws on me.

Thank you but a big no; I don't want your love.

(smiles)
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

French toast? Mmmmm too pedestrian and quite unhealthy. Try Melba toast with wafer-thin slices of low fat Emmental cheese spread over (accompanied with a water chestnut and broccoli soup - optional) or a classy crepe Suzette. Bon appetit.

(smiles)

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

JOEL wrote:
French toast? Mmmmm too pedestrian and quite unhealthy. Try Melba toast with wafer-thin slices of low fat Emmental cheese spread over (accompanied with a water chestnut and broccoli soup - optional) or a classy crepe Suzette. Bon appetit.
(smiles)
Is that your idea or that of your classy personal trainer?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

former res wrote:
<quoted text>
Love my little Honda snowblower - electric start.
And on my 2nd used RAV4. Goes anywhere in the snow.
The daily gas mileage suffers a bit with the all-wheel drive.
Good luck tomorrow.
Notice how everyone makes Frensh toast when it snows? We all buy bread, milk, eggs.
Revised upward here. 3-6 inches expected.
Yes, they are still projecting "disaster" here, though not as bad the NE corner of the state where they are projecting 3 feet. On the heels of the anniversary of the '78 storm as well. Though my memory of that period was the ice storm of '73, which they made a movie out of. Remember that?

I might make a foray down to panic central this morning and buy another shovel. My only shovel is 10 years old and rusting away.

bread, milk, eggs? mmmmmm donuts!
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

Is that your idea or that of your classy personal trainer?
LOL.

My personal trainer is mainly into Indian cuisine with a dash of Sichuan food thrown in.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL.
My personal trainer is mainly into Indian cuisine with a dash of Sichuan food thrown in.
You know what is really funny about that? Where I live, Sichuan and Indian food is considered LOWER class. Not that this deters me from eating Indian.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Chico Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chico Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chico People Search