Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.
Comments
35,201 - 35,220 of 68,860 Comments Last updated 36 min ago
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2012

Baba Rum Raisen wrote:
While contemplating my navel this morning in my Million Dollar penthouse flat in the Cuffe Parade district of Mumbai India I realized that “Death wears heavy slippers... while life is a pair of shiny shoes.”
Wow!
I am really, REALLY smart!
-Baba Rum Raisen
“The Rama Lama Ding Dong of Cuffe Parade - Mumbai.”
rabbee: is mumbai, anywere close to, where the great union carbide gas leak happened?
JOEL PASTAKIA

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2012

No, Loon.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2012

rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: is mumbai, anywere close to, where the great union carbide gas leak happened?
My child, such questions as "where am I?"... "who am I?" and "who the heck ate all the cream cheese and what am supposed to do with this dry beagle now?" are merely ripples in the great milk shake of life!

For really, being "anywhere" is better than being one of those nasty little green things that we all pick out of our holiday fruit cakes.

So fear not my child, the answer to your question is within us all and we must only peel away the skins of our mortal bodies like we peel away the skin of an onion, only to find another, and another and another until we have no onion left for our hamburgers.

-Baba Rum Raisen
JOEL PASTAKIA

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2012

i'm here to defeat death - an attempt will be made in my case to defeat death via supramentalization after 2016. Subhash Chandra Bose and a few other great yogis have already done so and are jointly working towards bringing down the supramental consciousness and force into the earth nature as a final solution to solving the numerous problems confronting matter and humankind and to usher in the next stage in the evolution of consciousness.
JOEL PASTAKIA

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2012

Possessed Baba whose posts are radiating harmful vibes.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2012

JOEL PASTAKIA wrote:
i'm here to defeat death - an attempt will be made in my case to defeat death via supramentalization after 2016. Subhash Chandra Bose and a few other great yogis have already done so and are jointly working towards bringing down the supramental consciousness and force into the earth nature as a final solution to solving the numerous problems confronting matter and humankind and to usher in the next stage in the evolution of consciousness.
"Ditto...!"

-Baba Rum Raisen
JOEL PASTAKIA

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2012

KAABA - A POSSESSED MOSQUE & ITS GUARDIAN ANGEL:

A You Tube video has supposedly captured on camera the shiny silhouette of a supraphysical being atop the Kaaba which millions of Muslims believe is Allah's guardian angel of the grand masjid (mosque).

i took a cursory look at the vid and in a few micro-seconds perceived that the figure is an adverse vital being radiating the most horrifying vampiristic pulls on the human life-forces as it engulfs the entire area with its diabolical vibes.

Prior to learning about this video, i'd always known that the Kaaba was a possessed mosque with a satanic force field radiating from it.

The Kaaba will be destroyed by 2016.
JOEL PASTAKIA

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2012

Baba,

Kindly stop directing posts at me. i'm being harmed by your dangerous vibes.

Thank you.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2012

Judged:

JOEL PASTAKIA wrote:
Baba,
Kindly stop directing posts at me. i'm being harmed by your dangerous vibes.
Thank you.
But my child, your assumption that I am directing my posts at you are merely manifestations of your ego which binds you to this earthly plane and makes you eat all the shrimp at the salad bar and piss off all the rest of the people in line!

I am merely a speck in the universal cosmos who excelled and topped the class all throughout school and college and earned an income of 7 figures until I transcended the supramental yogic plain and bought my super swanky penthouse and became "The Rama Lama Ding Dong of Cuffe Parade - Mumbai."

So fear not my child for the dinner bell of life is ringing and if you hurry you get some pudding before it is all gone and you have to settle for that nasty green jello with the little marshmallows in it!

-Baba Rum Raisen
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2012

Debunking The Christ Myth?

Argument from, Glenn Kimball, against The Christ Conspiracy (which he hasn’t read),

Reply by D.M. Murdock, author of The Christ Conspiracy, Part-5

Myth # 8:

In his article Hidden Stories of the Childhood of Jesus, Kimball further claims that "there are millions of ancient texts that spoke of what He did and where he went in his life."

Reply # 8:

This statement that there are "MILLIONS of ancient texts" is completely absurd. What we have are some 200 gospels and epistles, many of which were Gnostic, i.e., they represented a fictional or allegorical Jesus, not a "man who walked the earth."

The childhood stories as found in the Infancy Gospels are in large part tales about the Hindu god Krishna, whose name was "Christos" in Greek, by which the soldiers of Alexander the Great called him.

The Indian text, the Bhagavat Purana, was historicized and Judaized sometime during the second century. Other "texts" purportedly mentioning Jesus that Kimball is apparently referring to are the myths of other cultures that revolve around the ubiquitous sun god or solar hero. These various Gnostic and non-canonical texts are not "hidden" but have been known for centuries and correctly dismissed as "apocryphal" or bogus.

Kimball is attempting to make this "discovery" appear earth-shattering. Kimball claims that these various "childhood" texts were written by those authors purported, i.e., the apostles such as Matthew and James. They were not. They are pseudo- biographical forgeries. As concerns such apocryphal texts, which were all the rage during the centuries preceding and succeeding the Christian era, the Catholic Encylopedia acknowledges:

Pseudo graphic composition was in vogue among the Jews in the two centuries before Christ and for some time later. The attribution of a great name of the distant past to a book by its real author, who thus effaced his own personality, was, in some cases at least, a mere literary fiction which deceived no one except the ignorant. This holds good for the so-called "Wisdom of Solomon," written in Greek and belonging to the Church’s sacred canon.

In other cases, where the assumed name did not stand as a symbol of a type of a certain kind of literature, the intention was not without a degree of at least objective literary dishonesty.

One of the texts Kimball uses, the Infancy Gospel of James, also known as the Proto-evangelium
Jacobi, is well known to be an apocryphal or pseudo-biographical forgery. As the Catholic
Encyclopedia says:

It purports to have been written by "James the brother of the Lord," i.e. the Apostle James the Less. It is based on the canonical Gospels which it expands with legendary and imaginative elements, which are sometimes puerile or fantastic. The birth, education, and marriage of the Blessed Virgin are described in the first eleven chapters and these are the source of various traditions current among the faithful....

Critics find that the "Proto-evangelium" is a composite into which two or three documents enter. It was known to Origen under the name of the "Book of James". There are signs in St. Justin’s works that he was acquainted with it, or at least with a parallel tradition. The work therefore, has been ascribed to the second century.

Of the Arabic Gospel of the Infancy, evidently also promoted by Kimball, CE says: "It is a tasteless and bombastic effort, and seems to date from about the fourth century."

(Contd.)

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2012

Judged:

Baba Rum Raisen wrote:
<quoted text>
But my child, your assumption that I am directing my posts at you are merely manifestations of your ego which binds you to this earthly plane and makes you eat all the shrimp at the salad bar and piss off all the rest of the people in line!
I am merely a speck in the universal cosmos who excelled and topped the class all throughout school and college and earned an income of 7 figures until I transcended the supramental yogic plain and bought my super swanky penthouse and became "The Rama Lama Ding Dong of Cuffe Parade - Mumbai."
So fear not my child for the dinner bell of life is ringing and if you hurry you get some pudding before it is all gone and you have to settle for that nasty green jello with the little marshmallows in it!
-Baba Rum Raisen
Tell me, oh great Baba Rum Raisin, is it possible for a hypogomous, inbred fool to ever reach true enlightenment?

““You must not lose faith ”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2012

Apropos judaic poltax and claiming to be christian to avoid it.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_tax
Either sites are not mentioning christians, early or not, or they mention them without a single source reference, or there is no credible source outside the church claiming such an idea as 'christians' before we are comfortable in the end of the 4th century.
Beating once own drum is not proof of history.
In the first place the gospels even state that they are hearsay. then we have the commentators of which some did not even live at the same time, and then we have a total lack of independent sources outside of the church.

So any proof for early christians should be actual, and not speculations or retro-active written history.
(Such as the funny situation that the western church claims having a bisshop in jeruzalem , where the eastern church history competely denies that in it's telling of the early history of christianity.

So it all stays without proof, thus not trustworthy.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2012

Judged:

Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me, oh great Baba Rum Raisin, is it possible for a hypogomous, inbred fool to ever reach true enlightenment?
My child, true enlightenment can only be achieved with the proper wattage and a REALLY long extension cord.

And only a hypogomous, inbred fool would try to achieve this supramental yogic enlightenment without the help of the friendly folks at your local Home Depot!

And so my child, seek not the harsh reality of the evil round
incandescent bulb which radiates the most horrifying vampiristic glare on the human life-forces as it engulfs the entire area with its diabolical vibes, but bask in the glow of a nice warm fluorescent lamp and save 20 to 40 percent off your monthly electric bill.

Only then will you achieve TRUE enlightenment!

-Baba Rum Raisen

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2012

Baba Rum Raisen wrote:
<quoted text>
My child, true enlightenment can only be achieved with the proper wattage and a REALLY long extension cord.
And only a hypogomous, inbred fool would try to achieve this supramental yogic enlightenment without the help of the friendly folks at your local Home Depot!
incandescent bulb which radiates the most horrifying vampiristic glare on the human life-forces as it engulfs the entire area with its diabolical vibes, but bask in the glow of a nice warm fluorescent lamp and save 20 to 40 percent off your monthly electric bill.
-Baba Rum Raisen
Thank you, oh great Baba Rum Raisen. And what of the light emanating from LED bulbs. Their glow seems pleasant and their electrical savings seem to surpass even that of fluorescents. When I bask in its light, I feel its healing forces as my blood circulates more freely and I feel my skin cells regenerating themselves.

““You must not lose faith ”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2012

muq the cross as also used to denote Tammuz and many others in those socalled very early christian ideas. crestus-usefull not to be confused with chi rho of pax and other symbols of the many deities around then.
Early christianity would start in discussing who to prosecute around ,as earliest date, if the church-history is even remotely true with persecuting the gnostics. google Africanus.
Frijoles

Cromwell, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2012

Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you, oh great Baba Rum Raisen. And what of the light emanating from LED bulbs. Their glow seems pleasant and their electrical savings seem to surpass even that of fluorescents. When I bask in its light, I feel its healing forces as my blood circulates more freely and I feel my skin cells regenerating themselves.
Are you sure it wasnt really because you ate the fresh figs?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2012

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you sure it wasnt really because you ate the fresh figs?
Meh...I don't like mushy fruits.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2012

Talk about taking things too seriously...

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/friendlyatheist/...

A poe-worthy fundamentalist Islamic group called the Popular Egyptian Islamic Association recently advised followers not to eat tomatoes because they’re just too Christian.

The group posted a photo on its page of a tomato — which appears to reveal the shape of a cross after being cut in half – along with the message:“Eating tomatoes is forbidden because they are Christian.[The tomato] praises the cross instead of Allah and says that Allah is three (a reference to the Trinity).
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2012

Baba Rum Raisen wrote:
<quoted text>
My child, such questions as "where am I?"... "who am I?" and "who the heck ate all the cream cheese and what am supposed to do with this dry beagle now?" are merely ripples in the great milk shake of life!
For really, being "anywhere" is better than being one of those nasty little green things that we all pick out of our holiday fruit cakes.
So fear not my child, the answer to your question is within us all and we must only peel away the skins of our mortal bodies like we peel away the skin of an onion, only to find another, and another and another until we have no onion left for our hamburgers.
-Baba Rum Raisen
rabbee: i think you have had, too much 'rum' in your own name.
Frijoles

Cromwell, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2012

Baba Rum Raisen wrote:
<quoted text>
-Baba Rum Raisen
Oh great Baba Rum Raisen, tell me, what are the most auspicious times to bathe? When I shower in the morning, I go to bed filthy , but when I shower in the evening, I wake up filthy. What can I do?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New fear: What happens in Ferguson if no charges? 16 min Grapevine 2
Liberal Playbook 1 hr Godfrey 3
Hey ISIS, incase you guys forgot... 1 hr Progun 9
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 2 hr Either Or 4,992
Palin Appears Incoherent On Her New TV Channel 2 hr Friend 4 SarahTODD 4
Rick Perry FIRES up the Tea Bagger GOP FEAR MAC... 2 hr Rick the Dick 3
Debate: Ferguson - Chico, CA 6 hr The right is wrong 118

Search the Chico Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Chico Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••