The first debate

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Mexico

#101 Oct 6, 2012
ROTFLMAO One wrote:
<quoted text>Don't you get rug burn from all that rolling on the floor laughing your ass off....seems like you do it a lot?
We don't use carpet in the tropics
ROTFLMAO One

Lakeport, CA

#102 Oct 6, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
We don't use carpet in the tropics
Hardwood floor burn then?

“Facts”

Mexico

#103 Oct 6, 2012
ROTFLMAO One wrote:
<quoted text>Hardwood floor burn then?
Wrong again..........LOL

But thanks for showing us ho ignorant you are

Marble, granite or tile

Wood does not hold up in the tropics either unless you build it like a deck with wide gaps and then the termites will eat it in a year or so

I have posted real estate web sites for you many times
ROTFLMAO One

Lakeport, CA

#104 Oct 6, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again..........LOL
But thanks for showing us ho ignorant you are
Marble, granite or tile
Wood does not hold up in the tropics either unless you build it like a deck with wide gaps and then the termites will eat it in a year or so
I have posted real estate web sites for you many times
42,627 posts and this had only one ignorant, no morons, and no liars, so for you this would be One of the nicer Ones...

I'm confused though...you say "showing us ho ignorant"...are you refering to prostitutes who lack intelligence? It is so hard to tell sometimes.

“Facts”

Mexico

#105 Oct 6, 2012
ROTFLMAO One wrote:
<quoted text>42,627 posts and this had only one ignorant, no morons, and no liars, so for you this would be One of the nicer Ones...

I'm confused though...you say "showing us ho ignorant"...are you refering to prostitutes who lack intelligence? It is so hard to tell sometimes.
Yes once again you prove my post true as the only thing you can find wrong is a typo
Defensive One

Lakeport, CA

#106 Oct 6, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes once again you prove my post true as the only thing you can find wrong is a typo
Sorry 42,768, and why did you think I was looking for something "wrong"....are you the Defensive One?

Maybe because about 42,760 of your posts are accusatory or defending something that someOne has called into question? So you are always playing defense.

Time to go on the offense One, like Willard did. Sure, you can take any position and make up anything and you will always be "right", cause you have the "facts", right?

“Facts”

Mexico

#107 Oct 6, 2012
Defensive One wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry 42,768, and why did you think I was looking for something "wrong"....are you the Defensive One?

Maybe because about 42,760 of your posts are accusatory or defending something that someOne has called into question? So you are always playing defense.

Time to go on the offense One, like Willard did. Sure, you can take any position and make up anything and you will always be "right", cause you have the "facts", right?
You spend every moment on topx trolling me and trying to prove me wrong..........LOL

Once a troll always a troll
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#108 Oct 6, 2012
Sam Lowree wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly. There is no deduction that can be claimed only by those companies who relocate to another country.
>
>
Yes, they can claim relocation cots overseas, why should they get tax breaks for exporting American jobs overseas...???
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#109 Oct 6, 2012
ROTFLMAO One wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you get rug burn from all that rolling on the floor laughing your ass off....seems like you do it a lot?
>
>
HERE IS ONE does not get rug burn, he gets butt blisters from sliding on the saltillo tiles....
Troll for One

Lakeport, CA

#110 Oct 6, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
You spend every moment on topx trolling me and trying to prove me wrong..........LOL
Once a troll always a troll
Naw, that was years ago, when you would post some misinformation and I would show that the author was some extreme right winger pretending to be objective.
I don't have to try to "prove" you wrong about anything. Most of your trash is wrong from the get-go.
You probably should get help....someOne who spends their retirement in negative bickering all day every day, really does need help....
The first step is admitting you have a problem.....put down the smart phone and look deep into your soul...find anything?

“Facts”

Mexico

#111 Oct 6, 2012
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>>
>
Yes, they can claim relocation cots overseas, why should they get tax breaks for exporting American jobs overseas...???
Why should there be tax breaks for raising sheep???

Or tax free status for killing unborn babies???

Did oslama focus on any of these????
Nope

He just wants to blow money and raise taxes on job providers and destroy entire industries

“Facts”

Mexico

#112 Oct 6, 2012
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>>
>
HERE IS ONE does not get rug burn, he gets butt blisters from sliding on the saltillo tiles....
Wrong again

I have granite and marble along with some quartz
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#113 Oct 6, 2012
Troll for One wrote:
<quoted text>
Naw, that was years ago, when you would post some misinformation and I would show that the author was some extreme right winger pretending to be objective.
I don't have to try to "prove" you wrong about anything. Most of your trash is wrong from the get-go.
You probably should get help....someOne who spends their retirement in negative bickering all day every day, really does need help....
The first step is admitting you have a problem.....put down the smart phone and look deep into your soul...find anything?
>
>
According to his post #111 it sounds like MEXITROLL aka HERE IS ONE is all for lowering taxes on employers who want to export American jobs overseas...

“Facts”

Mexico

#114 Oct 6, 2012
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>>
>
According to his post #111 it sounds like MEXITROLL aka HERE IS ONE is all for lowering taxes on employers who want to export American jobs overseas...
Thanks for showing us you don't understand any thing you read

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#115 Oct 8, 2012
Local wrote:
<quoted text>
Fox news simply stated that the cost of doing business is never taxed as income..
No. That is not true. That is not at all what Fox News said.

Why do you lie about things that are in black and white where it is totally easy to prove you wrong?

Specifically what Fox News said was that "Technically, companies can claim a deduction for the costs associated with moving jobs overseas."

claiming a tax deduction for the costs of moving jobs oversees is a hell of a lot different than them "saying the cost of doing business is never taxed as income"!

Jeeze, you are such a bad liar!

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#116 Oct 8, 2012
Local wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney was correct when he said that there was no tax exemption in the U.S. tax code for a business that moves offshore.
No, he either lied or spoke out of ignorance when he said that.

And Fox News agrees with me. According to them "Technically, companies can claim a deduction for the costs associated with moving jobs overseas."

Even Fox news had to admit Romney was wrong on that one, and yet kooks like you are blinded by all the lies and can't see the truth when your own news source points them out.
Ruth

Chico, CA

#117 Oct 8, 2012
Are your eyes open wrote:
<quoted text>
And Fox News agrees with me. According to them "Technically, companies can claim a deduction for the costs associated with moving jobs overseas."
Even Fox news had to admit Romney was wrong on that one, and yet kooks like you are blinded by all the lies and can't see the truth when your own news source points them out.
Fox appears to be your news source also.

“Facts”

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#118 Oct 8, 2012
<quoted text>
Please tell us MICKEY where Vern supported the ban or disagreed with your statement that the ban was a bad idea..........
Waiting..........LOL

But there are more risks with these activities you mentioned. How much harm should come from tubing down a river with friends? Add several thousand and alcohol then you have a major problem. The big picture is a young life was wasted. He could have amounted to something or someone. Judging from the out-pouring of searched I'd say he was well liked. My heart goes out to his family.

“Facts”

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#119 Oct 8, 2012
Ruth wrote:
<quoted text>
Fox appears to be your news source also.
Only when it says what he wants..........

The rest of the time everything Fox says is a lie......
Local

Clearlake, CA

#120 Oct 8, 2012
<quoted text>
No. That is not true. That is not at all what Fox News said.
Why do you lie about things that are in black and white where it is totally easy to prove you wrong?
Specifically what Fox News said was that "Technically, companies can claim a deduction for the costs associated with moving jobs overseas."
claiming a tax deduction for the costs of moving jobs oversees is a hell of a lot different than them "saying the cost of doing business is never taxed as income"!
Jeeze, you are such a bad liar!
LOL
Post a link to the U.S. government tax code that specfically allows a tax loophole/ exemption for offshoring a business.
You can't because it does not exist.
the deduction is not a special loophole afforded only to companies moving work out of America, as the president sometimes makes it sound. Rather, the deduction is written into the tax code pertaining to ANY cost companies face in the course of doing business......DUH
Romney exposed you and the nObama liberals for the liars that you are on that issue.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why give a damn about MAN MADE GLOBAL WARMING? 9 min Duuuhhh 2
DONALD the TRUMP unleashed 'LATINO SPRING' 4 hr News 2
Unemployment FALLS TO LOWEST LEVEL in 7 years. 11 hr GRANDPA NICOLAI 8
why is grumpy so angry? 12 hr Here Is One 3
CONSERVATIVE PUNK arrested for threatening OBAMA 15 hr GRANDPA NICOLAI 1
natural news agrees that co2 cools Thu Here Is One 3
U.S. Majority proud of Confederate flag Thu Here Is One 7
More from around the web

Chico People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE