Ca has the highest poverty rate

Ca has the highest poverty rate

Posted in the Chico Forum

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#1 Nov 25, 2012
Another perfect example of liberalism at its finest

The once richest state in the nation has sunk to the state with the highest poverty levels

And now we the economy slayer back in office so the whole country will be following the way of California

If the liberals have there way the USA will see another credit downgrade shortly causing the interest rate on the national debt to climb

Expect more job loss and higher unemployment rates

Food and energy prices will skyrocket

The only good news in this story is that it is from a far left news source

There is still time but it is running out

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mobileweb/2012/...
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#2 Nov 25, 2012
>
>
That's because the Census Bureau changed the way it measures poverty you, moron...

But thanks again for proving you don't understand anything you read....

That still does not excuse your lies because you can have one of your sixth graders explain things to you... LMAO

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#3 Nov 25, 2012
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
>
>
That's because the Census Bureau changed the way it measures poverty you, moron...

But thanks again for proving you don't understand anything you read....

That still does not excuse your lies because you can have one of your sixth graders explain things to you... LMAO
Are you claiming they only changed the way they rate California moron???

Yes you have proven once more that you know nothing about businesses or economy

But your spin spin spin does not change the facts that this proves again that liberalism kills economies and sends people to the poor house

But your gods know this and that is their goal as they know only the stupid and poor vote liberal

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#4 Nov 26, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
Another perfect example of liberalism at its finest
The once richest state in the nation has sunk to the state with the highest poverty levels
And now we the economy slayer back in office so the whole country will be following the way of California
If the liberals have there way the USA will see another credit downgrade shortly causing the interest rate on the national debt to climb
Expect more job loss and higher unemployment rates
Food and energy prices will skyrocket
The only good news in this story is that it is from a far left news source
There is still time but it is running out
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mobileweb/2012/...
According to your own source, the reason for that under the new meausrements is that "while California is struggling more because it's relatively harder there to qualify for food stamps and other benefits." http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mobileweb/2012/...

Not exactly the point you were trying to make is it?

Under the traditional measures California is in the middle of the pack, with the bottom being dominated by red states.

1 New Hampshire 5.6% 73
2 New Jersey 6.8% 592
3 Vermont 7.6% 47
4 Minnesota 8.1% 412
5 Hawaii 8.6% 110
6 Delaware 9.2% 78
7 Utah 9.2% 231
8 Virginia 9.2% 684
9 Connecticut 9.7% 326
10 Nebraska 9.5% 167
11 Maryland 9.7% 542
12 Idaho 9.9% 143
13 Alaska 10.0% 66
14 Massachusetts 10.1% 641
15 Washington 10.2% 636
16 Wisconsin 10.2% 553
17 Nevada 10.6% 260
18 Wyoming 10.6% 54
19 Florida 11.1% 2,250
20 North Dakota 11.2% 70
21 Pennsylvania 11.2% 1,372
22 Iowa 11.3% 327
23 Colorado 11.4% 530
24 Illinois 11.5% 1,441
25 Missouri 11.6% 659
26 South Dakota 11.8% 90
27 Michigan 12.0% 1,196
28 Oregon 12.0% 436
29 Rhode Island 12.1% 127
30 Ohio 12.3% 1,392
31 Kansas 12.5% 337
32 Indiana 12.6% 774
33 Maine 12.6% 166
34 North Carolina 13.1% 1,115
35 California 13.2% 4,716
36 Montana 13.8% 128
37 Georgia 14.4% 1,298
38 New York 14.5% 2,760
39 Kentucky 14.8% 599
40 Tennessee 15.0% 872
41 South Carolina 15.0% 626
42 Arizona 15.2% 917
43 West Virginia 15.4% 276
44 Oklahoma 15.6% 543
45 Arkansas 15.9% 509
46 Texas 16.2% 3,681
47 Alabama 16.7% 750
48 New Mexico 17.9% 347
49 Louisiana 18.3% 748
50 Mississippi 20.1% 571
51 District of Columbia 2.7% 15
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._sta...
Half Truth One

Pleasanton, CA

#5 Nov 26, 2012
Perfect example of One's dependence on half truths. Funny how he is caught again with his own source providing the proof.

This is typical of One who spends his day sucking scum off the bottom of the news cycle, too bad his filters are so porous.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#6 Nov 26, 2012
Are your eyes open wrote:
<quoted text>
According to your own source, the reason for that under the new meausrements is that "while California is struggling more because it's relatively harder there to qualify for food stamps and other benefits." http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mobileweb/2012/...
Not exactly the point you were trying to make is it?
Under the traditional measures California is in the middle of the pack, with the bottom being dominated by red states.
1 New Hampshire 5.6% 73
2 New Jersey 6.8% 592
3 Vermont 7.6% 47
4 Minnesota 8.1% 412
5 Hawaii 8.6% 110
6 Delaware 9.2% 78
7 Utah 9.2% 231
8 Virginia 9.2% 684
9 Connecticut 9.7% 326
10 Nebraska 9.5% 167
11 Maryland 9.7% 542
12 Idaho 9.9% 143
13 Alaska 10.0% 66
14 Massachusetts 10.1% 641
15 Washington 10.2% 636
16 Wisconsin 10.2% 553
17 Nevada 10.6% 260
18 Wyoming 10.6% 54
19 Florida 11.1% 2,250
20 North Dakota 11.2% 70
21 Pennsylvania 11.2% 1,372
22 Iowa 11.3% 327
23 Colorado 11.4% 530
24 Illinois 11.5% 1,441
25 Missouri 11.6% 659
26 South Dakota 11.8% 90
27 Michigan 12.0% 1,196
28 Oregon 12.0% 436
29 Rhode Island 12.1% 127
30 Ohio 12.3% 1,392
31 Kansas 12.5% 337
32 Indiana 12.6% 774
33 Maine 12.6% 166
34 North Carolina 13.1% 1,115
35 California 13.2% 4,716
36 Montana 13.8% 128
37 Georgia 14.4% 1,298
38 New York 14.5% 2,760
39 Kentucky 14.8% 599
40 Tennessee 15.0% 872
41 South Carolina 15.0% 626
42 Arizona 15.2% 917
43 West Virginia 15.4% 276
44 Oklahoma 15.6% 543
45 Arkansas 15.9% 509
46 Texas 16.2% 3,681
47 Alabama 16.7% 750
48 New Mexico 17.9% 347
49 Louisiana 18.3% 748
50 Mississippi 20.1% 571
51 District of Columbia 2.7% 15
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._sta...
Spin Spin Spin and then duck and dodge.......

Bottom line is that moronic liberals in california have put the state on the top of the heap for people living in or under the poverty level......

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#7 Nov 26, 2012
Half Truth One wrote:
Perfect example of One's dependence on half truths. Funny how he is caught again with his own source providing the proof.
This is typical of One who spends his day sucking scum off the bottom of the news cycle, too bad his filters are so porous.
My own source mickey is the census..........

You can make excuses all day but that does not change the facts..........LOL
History for One

United States

#8 Nov 26, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
My own source mickey is the census..........
You can make excuses all day but that does not change the facts..........LOL
Do you mean liberals like Hiram Johnson? Earl Warren? Pat Brown?
Ohh, but those were mostly years of prosperity. Darn, does not fit your half truth model.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#9 Nov 26, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
My own source mickey is the census..........
You can make excuses all day but that does not change the facts..........LOL
No, don't lie little guy.

Your own source was an article in the Huffington post which talked about changes in the way the poverty rate is calculated.

Your own source said " the reason for that under the new meausrements is that "while California is struggling more because it's relatively harder there to qualify for food stamps and other benefits." http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mobileweb/2012/ ...

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#10 Nov 26, 2012
Are your eyes open wrote:
<quoted text>
No, don't lie little guy.
Your own source was an article in the Huffington post which talked about changes in the way the poverty rate is calculated.
Your own source said " the reason for that under the new meausrements is that "while California is struggling more because it's relatively harder there to qualify for food stamps and other benefits." http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mobileweb/2012/ ...
Ya eat the bait again..........LOL

The source of the data moron is the census..........ROTFLMAO

Dont you ever get tired of making a fool of yourself.....

Where did they Puffington post get the data???.......The census........
Local

Hidden Valley Lake, CA

#11 Nov 26, 2012
Are your eyes open wrote:
<quoted text>
No, don't lie little guy.
Your own source was an article in the Huffington post which talked about changes in the way the poverty rate is calculated.
Your own source said " the reason for that under the new meausrements is that "while California is struggling more because it's relatively harder there to qualify for food stamps and other benefits." http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mobileweb/2012/ ...
That was my "source" numbnuts.

I take it from your harping on that Huff post quote that you feel the reported numbers are not high enough....as it is sooooo hard to get on public assistance?
IMHO, the poverty rate in calif. is much higher than reported due to the higher cost of living in this state.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#12 Nov 26, 2012
Local wrote:
<quoted text>
That was my "source" numbnuts.
I take it from your harping on that Huff post quote that you feel the reported numbers are not high enough....as it is sooooo hard to get on public assistance?
IMHO, the poverty rate in calif. is much higher than reported due to the higher cost of living in this state.
Yes they are not smart enough to understand that.......

I tried to explain this to the pe and grumpy a year ago about companies moving out of California....
The Infantile left Winged

Weed, CA

#13 Nov 26, 2012
Are your eyes open wrote:
<quoted text>

Under the traditional measures California is in the middle of the pack, with the bottom being dominated by red states.
That's because the deadbeat liberals know where the working and successful conservatives are to beg from and play their it's only fair Bull S ploys!
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#14 Nov 26, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes they are not smart enough to understand that.......
I tried to explain this to the pe and grumpy a year ago about companies moving out of California....
>
>
Right you lying sack... You said Google was moving to Canada, Apple was relocating it's headquarters to Texass (that was a rich one) and that Amazon was also leaving California... you were proven wrong on all three accounts and you are still lying out yourass....LMAO

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#15 Nov 26, 2012
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>>
>
Right you lying sack... You said Google was moving to Canada, Apple was relocating it's headquarters to Texass (that was a rich one) and that Amazon was also leaving California... you were proven wrong on all three accounts and you are still lying out yourass....LMAO
Wrong again village liar

I have been asking you for a year to tell us why Google has not left

But a moron liberal like you will never be able to answer a question about business that school kids can

Apple already has moved part of the company to Nevada and is building in Texas and their web site says it is to save taxes........

Never said Amazon would leave unless California did not now down and they did

So all you h

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#16 Nov 27, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
Another perfect example of liberalism at its finest
The once richest state in the nation has sunk to the state with the highest poverty levels
And now we the economy slayer back in office so the whole country will be following the way of California
If the liberals have there way the USA will see another credit downgrade shortly causing the interest rate on the national debt to climb
Expect more job loss and higher unemployment rates
Food and energy prices will skyrocket
The only good news in this story is that it is from a far left news source
There is still time but it is running out
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mobileweb/2012/...
Lool LOCAL, the #1 post on this thread. ABOVE.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#17 Nov 27, 2012
Local wrote:
<quoted text>
That was my "source" numbnuts.
God, how stupid are you?

Look at the first post on this thread. I re quoted it above. It is HIO's source.

Think before you post moron.
The Infantile left Winged

Weed, CA

#18 Nov 27, 2012
Are your eyes open wrote:
<quoted text>

Think before you post moron.
That from a left winged dope, who wants and needs a dictorial Govt.???
ROTFLMAO
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#19 Nov 27, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again village liar
I have been asking you for a year to tell us why Google has not left
But a moron liberal like you will never be able to answer a question about business that school kids can
Apple already has moved part of the company to Nevada and is building in Texas and their web site says it is to save taxes........
Never said Amazon would leave unless California did not now down and they did
So all you h
>
>
Lies, spin and more lies, you should ask your boss to issue you some cojones and admit you been had, little girl...

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#20 Nov 27, 2012
Are your eyes open wrote:
<quoted text>
Lool LOCAL, the #1 post on this thread. ABOVE.
Poor little troll does not understand statistics..........

All 50 states use the same measuring stick..........ROTFLMAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
US Army Says Hillary Disgrunted or Careless 16 hr Gossip 2
News Junk money: Junkers making the big bucks off 'c... (Aug '09) 17 hr Wittmeier Tool 14
The Clinton Crime Family at Work - Pay For Play 18 hr Sunshine Disinfects 4
Free The Nipple 19 hr Nipples 1
Lying Crooked Hillary Thu ANONYMOUS 2
Review: Paramount Trailer Park (Mar '13) Thu anonymous 24
Hillary Clinton Is A BIGOT Thu Middle of the road 1

Chico Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chico Mortgages