Death notices for Feb. 10

Death notices for Feb. 10

There are 1 comment on the Mercury-Register story from Feb 10, 2011, titled Death notices for Feb. 10. In it, Mercury-Register reports that:

Jose Barajas-Sanchez, 20, of Chico, died Thursday, Feb. 3, 2011, in Chico. Arrangements are under the direction of Newton-Bracewell Chico Funeral Home, 342-9003. CARRILLO - Pedro Guadiana Carrillo Sr., 90, of Oroville, died Wednesday, Feb.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Mercury-Register.

JKM

Chico, CA

#1 Feb 12, 2011
I love you Pepe, You were an amazing Friend and person. I am so sorry your life ended the way it did. YOU of all people did not deserve this. You will forever be in my heart and mind. You are indeed special and amazing and i will always remember you for the innocent, wonderful child that i grew up with and protected as a big sister would. You will be missed dearly. I love you always.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KKK has given $20K to Clinton campaign- 3 hr Bob Luvs the Klan 1
Hillary Plays NAZI Card - Looses Argument 3 hr Bob Hates Laws 1
The Clinton Crime Family at Work - Pay For Play 4 hr Bob Hates Jews 5
US Army Says Hillary Disgrunted or Careless Fri Gossip 2
News Junk money: Junkers making the big bucks off 'c... (Aug '09) Fri Wittmeier Tool 14
Free The Nipple Fri Nipples 1
Lying Crooked Hillary Thu ANONYMOUS 2

Chico Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chico Mortgages