The South Is Now a Solid Block of Poverty.

Posted in the Chico Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
The right is wrong

Lincoln, CA

#1 Jul 4, 2014
That's right, the repubican controlled South Is now a solid block of poverty.and It's getting worse

Makes you wonder why they keep electing repubicans to run their states. Oh, that's right, only the well to do whites are allowed to vote.

My bad!

http://politix.topix.com/story/12891-the-sout...
nice job lefties

Lakeport, CA

#2 Jul 4, 2014
Oh my you lil dope. The entire nation has suffered under the incompetent Oboy....in fact, 55% of Americans consider him to be incompetent......and over 70% of Americans do not like the direction of our nation.
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other...

Did you notice that even the lefty huff post has California with a huge number of folks in living in poverty....almost as much as those southernstates COMBINED....and..........Ca. is owned by the Democrat party.
Since the O-boy took office, the numbers of folks on food stamps has gone to 50 milion, and all of the while, the national debt has ballooned to $18 trillion......
Thanks for the chuckle you dopey lil twit.
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Paradise, CA

#3 Jul 4, 2014
^
^
Get out of here dope and educate yourself!

The nation suffered because bush the W's incompetence nearly destroyed the US economy.

No poor Californian in his right mind would relocate to the Southern States because they know that the southerners might as well give up hope to advance up the economic ladder due to the much lower wages and unaffordable health care.

California's poverty rate pales in comparison to states like texass, okihoma and Tennesse .

Food stamps are necessary because millions of poor southerners are afflicted by obesity because they do not have adequate access to healthy, affordable foods.

BTW, your ahole buddy SOCIOPATH supposedly relocated to Oakihoma, it would be interesting to see how he likes it there and how soon he will come crawling back.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/03/06/maps...
The right is wrong

Lincoln, CA

#4 Jul 4, 2014
nice job lefties wrote:
Oh my you lil dope. The entire nation has suffered under the incompetent Oboy....in fact, 55% of Americans consider him to be incompetent......and over 70% of Americans do not like the direction of our nation.
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other...
Did you notice that even the lefty huff post has California with a huge number of folks in living in poverty....almost as much as those southernstates COMBINED....and..........Ca. is owned by the Democrat party.
Since the O-boy took office, the numbers of folks on food stamps has gone to 50 milion, and all of the while, the national debt has ballooned to $18 trillion......
Thanks for the chuckle you dopey lil twit.
Are you really that stupid? I think so! The link points out PERCENTAGES you idiot. Using your rational, kotexass is OWNED by repubican tea -baggers and it's percentage of people in poverty is higher than Caulifornia, fact!

You repubicans own this recession and because of your obstructionism it's taking longer to recover than the population should endure. Butt according to your leaders, boner said he wouldn't negotiate with Obama and mitch the bitch said repubicans main objective was to make Obama fail.

And in the face of that this country is recovering.

Job well done Democrats/Obama

http://money.cnn.com/2014/07/03/investing/jun...

http://www.mercurynews.com/business/ci_260837...

http://truth-out.org/news/item/24774-strong-j...
Gomer

Paradise, CA

#5 Jul 4, 2014
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
^
^
Get out of here dope and educate yourself!
The nation suffered because bush the W's incompetence nearly destroyed the US economy.
No poor Californian in his right mind would relocate to the Southern States because they know that the southerners might as well give up hope to advance up the economic ladder due to the much lower wages and unaffordable health care.
California's poverty rate pales in comparison to states like texass, okihoma and Tennesse .
Food stamps are necessary because millions of poor southerners are afflicted by obesity because they do not have adequate access to healthy, affordable foods.
BTW, your ahole buddy SOCIOPATH supposedly relocated to Oakihoma, it would be interesting to see how he likes it there and how soon he will come crawling back.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/03/06/maps...
"Food stamps are necessary because millions of poor southerners are afflicted by obesity because they do not have adequate access to healthy, affordable foods.
Do you mean to say that millions of people are poor because they are obese or do you mean to say those millions of people are obese because their food stamps are inadequate ?
The right is wrong

Lincoln, CA

#6 Jul 4, 2014
Gomer wrote:
<quoted text>"Food stamps are necessary because millions of poor southerners are afflicted by obesity because they do not have adequate access to healthy, affordable foods.
Do you mean to say that millions of people are poor because they are obese or do you mean to say those millions of people are obese because their food stamps are inadequate ?
Most people are obese because right -wing courts keep blocking laws that make it illegal to falsely label food and make it illegal to push unhealthy foods.

And how about paying low wage people wages that would support healthy diets.
Progun

Modesto, CA

#7 Jul 5, 2014
The right is wrong wrote:
That's right, the repubican controlled South Is now a solid block of poverty.and It's getting worse
Makes you wonder why they keep electing repubicans to run their states. Oh, that's right, only the well to do whites are allowed to vote.
My bad!
Zzzzz as usual. Letme guess... Its because the loser dirt bags can't produce an ID to vote, right? Funny thing is, the same losers don't have a problem showing ID for welfare or EBT or anything else! You should be ashamed for keeping the black voters down! And my point is proven again... Dems are the biggest racist scumb on Earth. Thanks for proving me right, yet AGAIN! Lol lol lol!!!!!
The South has sunk

United States

#9 Jul 5, 2014
My bad!
That's right! And without FEDERAL TAX WELFARE these states would have to be decommissioned as States and returned to Territories as they would not have an appropriate Population level to be states. Not a BAD IDEA REALLY!
The right is wrong

Lincoln, CA

#10 Jul 5, 2014
The South has sunk wrote:
<quoted text>That's right! And without FEDERAL TAX WELFARE these states would have to be decommissioned as States and returned to Territories as they would not have an appropriate Population level to be states. Not a BAD IDEA REALLY!
Unlike pop -gun, you bring up an interesting point about fed tax money. Take Mississippi. The state gets two dollars back from the fed for every dollar they pay in federal taxes. The ruling class skims the cream and nothing trickles down to the poor and working poor.

Voter suppression, it's nothing butt a ploy to keep the ruling class in power.
Gomer

Paradise, CA

#11 Jul 5, 2014
<quoted text>
Most people are obese because right -wing courts keep blocking laws that make it illegal to falsely label food and make it illegal to push unhealthy foods.
And how about paying low wage people wages that would support healthy diets.
Confusing labels are making people obese, not enough money is making people obese and advertising of unhealthy foods cause obesity.
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Paradise, CA

#12 Jul 5, 2014
Gomer wrote:
<quoted text>
Confusing labels are making people obese, not enough money is making people obese and advertising of unhealthy foods cause obesity.
>
>
Yeah!

All of the above are making people obese…

There are dozens of scholarly articles dealing with the relationship between poverty and obesity.

Those interested can google "relationship poverty obesity" or take a gander at the link below.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/06/05/opinion/grander...
Be scared

United States

#13 Jul 5, 2014
The Southern Red States are a Fine Example of what the Tea Bagger Republicans want to do to the rest of America.
The right is wrong

Lincoln, CA

#14 Jul 5, 2014
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
Yeah!
All of the above are making people obese…
There are dozens of scholarly articles dealing with the relationship between poverty and obesity.
Those interested can google "relationship poverty obesity" or take a gander at the link below.
http://www.cnn.com/2012/06/05/opinion/grander...
Morning Gramps,

Wonderful link! Check this out: I/we pay taxes to give/subsidize water to rich farmers who grow price supported grain crops that are fed to livestock to FATTEN them up to put more weight on said livestock so I/we have to pay more per pound just so I/we can take that meat home and cut that fat off and throw it away.

Fat/sugar are drugs.

Off topic: We were at Blowdega Bay for seven days and six nights and having visited "most" local business during that time everyone I talked to said "business" was booming and this is turning out to be one of their best business/financial years ever.
Even with reservations my wait at the Tides for dinner was 1/2 hour.
Gomer

Paradise, CA

#15 Jul 5, 2014
With the American Medical Association's 2013 classification of obesity as chronic disease, it is thought that health insurance companies will more likely pay for obesity treatment, counseling and surgery, and the cost of research and development of fat treatment pills or gene therapy treatments should be more affordable if insurers help to subsidize their cost. The AMA classification is not legally binding, however, so health insurers still have the right to reject coverage for a treatment or procedure.
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Concord, CA

#16 Jul 5, 2014
<quoted text>
Morning Gramps,
Wonderful link! Check this out: I/we pay taxes to give/subsidize water to rich farmers who grow price supported grain crops that are fed to livestock to FATTEN them up to put more weight on said livestock so I/we have to pay more per pound just so I/we can take that meat home and cut that fat off and throw it away.
Fat/sugar are drugs.
Off topic: We were at Blowdega Bay for seven days and six nights and having visited "most" local business during that time everyone I talked to said "business" was booming and this is turning out to be one of their best business/financial years ever.
Even with reservations my wait at the Tides for dinner was 1/2 hour.
Oh great the mental midget tries to be Alan Greenspan again. Let me guess did you housing being built and sold? Is the real estate finally recovered? Come on enlighten us with your observations on the condition of the economy. If I shoved your brain up a knats azz it would resemble a BB in a boxcar.
The right is wrong

Lincoln, CA

#17 Jul 5, 2014
Wanna -be Gramps

Yes I saw several new structures being built and several re -models in progress.

A house on the hill behind Spud Point that originally sold for $1,000,000.00 that lost $600,000.00 and sold for $400,000.00 was recently resold for guess what,$1,000,000.00

Couple of points:
You're not Gramps!
And you're nothing butt a bigoted hater in denial!

Gawd you righties are stupid.
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Paradise, CA

#19 Jul 5, 2014
Wanna -be Gramps
Yes I saw several new structures being built and several re -models in progress.
A house on the hill behind Spud Point that originally sold for $1,000,000.00 that lost $600,000.00 and sold for $400,000.00 was recently resold for guess what,$1,000,000.00
Couple of points:
You're not Gramps!
And you're nothing butt a bigoted hater in denial!
Gawd you righties are stupid.
>
>
You are correct again!

Construction is going on all over the place and real estate is regaining the value it lost during bush the W's conservative administration.

PS: I got no clue why some of these conservative morons have to pretend to be someone they are not...
The right is wrong

Lincoln, CA

#20 Jul 5, 2014
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
You are correct again!
Construction is going on all over the place and real estate is regaining the value it lost during bush the W's conservative administration.
PS: I got no clue why some of these conservative morons have to pretend to be someone they are not...

There's new construction going on in every town between here and there. Construction in Lincoln is going crazy! What the hell is it with people who are so racist/bigoted that they hope this country fails just to blame it on a black man?

john boner is suing Obama because Obama is willing to do whatever he can to fix the repubican disaster. How about boner and mitch the bitch get sued for not doing anything, nothing, nada?
God Made Kansass Stupid

United States

#22 Jul 12, 2014
Lest we not forget the Tea Bagger Radical Christian FREAK Republican DUMBARSE Kansass Gov. BrownBUM who has personally TRASHED his state and run it into the TOILET!

Good Job tBaggers! Everything you touch FAILS!
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#23 Jul 12, 2014
^
^
What can we expect from morons who tried to vote down OBAMACARE over 40 times…????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr CTM 71,940
Why do conservatards post lies then post links ... 4 hr Progun 9
Ill-gals Stealing From American Chicldre 5 hr Progun 6
can methhead back up his claim? 5 hr GRANDPA NICOLAI 22
Ill-egals Usling A Lot of CA Water 6 hr The right is wrong 35
Climate Change Denial 8 hr GRANDPA NICOLAI 149
How To Save Water In California 10 hr The right is wrong 45
More from around the web

Chico People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE