The Conservative Hammer
Vern W Leathers

Chico, CA

#305 Sep 15, 2012
Hammers, I honestly cannot BELIEVE what I'm witnessing out of our media and the president.... For years, Obama has lied about the wonderful union between his mother, from Kansas, and his Kenyan-born father..... Now - without a PEEP from the media - he's on the campaign trail saying that he was BORN TO A SINGLE MOM--a blatant appeal to young women voters....
But HOW can this be? How - in 21st century America - can so brazen and duplicitous a lie be told with practically NO ONE questioning it?.... Does anyone CARE that Obama repeatedly LIES about his past--making it up as he goes and shape-shifting himself to be all things to all people? I cannot BELIEVE this isn't an ISSUE.... This, in my opinion, should be on the FRONT PAGE!!
Vern W Leathers

Chico, CA

#306 Sep 15, 2012
Hammers, this whole notion of "blasphemy laws" that, in effect, make it a CRIME to speak out against and criticize Islam and its freedom-killing, women-denigrating, clitoris-mutilating rape culture?.... I WILL NOT COMPLY.... Currently, president Obama and Hillary are working to make them REALITY.... But if they ever come to pass, if they're made law, I will VIOLATE them daily... VIOLATE them again.... Stand on STREET CORNERS.... Smack Korans with tire-irons.... DIP THEM IN URINE.... Not out of bigotry, but because I am FREE TO DO SO.... Because the FIRST AMENDMENT is MY LAW.... Drag me to jail, put me in prison, you will NEVER shut me up---I WILL NOT COMPLY!!!!!!

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#307 Sep 15, 2012
Vern W Leathers wrote:
Hammers, this whole notion of "blasphemy laws" that, in effect, make it a CRIME to speak out against and criticize Islam and its freedom-killing, women-denigrating, clitoris-mutilating rape culture?.... I WILL NOT COMPLY.... Currently, president Obama and Hillary are working to make them REALITY.... But if they ever come to pass, if they're made law, I will VIOLATE them daily... VIOLATE them again.... Stand on STREET CORNERS.... Smack Korans with tire-irons.... DIP THEM IN URINE.... Not out of bigotry, but because I am FREE TO DO SO.... Because the FIRST AMENDMENT is MY LAW.... Drag me to jail, put me in prison, you will NEVER shut me up---I WILL NOT COMPLY!!!!!!
funny how it is ok to say Christians and Catholics have done some horrible things and even include it in school books but say that Muslims stoning a young girl to death because she was raped was wrong and you can go to jail..........

More evidence that only the poor and stupid vote liberal
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#308 Sep 15, 2012
Vern W Leathers wrote:
>
>
Brave talk from an Idiot who bad mouths the very same government that protects his totally worthless butt...

Talk is cheap, why don't you show us how brave you really are and go to one of those Islamic Countries and urinate on the Koran in a public plaza and we will be watching what happens to you on the PM news... you ignorant dipshit!!!!
Vern W Leathers

Chico, CA

#309 Sep 15, 2012
More evidence that only the poor and stupid vote liberal ... I'll agree with that!
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#310 Sep 15, 2012
Vern W Leathers wrote:
More evidence that only the poor and stupid vote liberal ... I'll agree with that!
>
>
That definitely means you will be voting liberal...

Well.... good for you!!!
Vern W Leathers

Chico, CA

#312 Sep 15, 2012
GO, MITT.... HAMMER the FRAUD!!!

"America will not tolerate attacks against our citizens and against our embassies... We’ll defend also our constitutional rights of speech, and assembly, and religion... We have confidence in our cause in America. We respect our Constitution.... We stand for the principles our Constitution protects... We encourage other nations to understand and respect the principles of our Constitution, because we recognize that these principles are the ultimate source of freedom for individuals around the world."

~MITT ROMNEY, future president of the United States of America
TWP

Cisco, IL

#313 Sep 15, 2012
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>

good for you...
Hey Road Toa d...

You didn't say, "Liar... Liar... Pants On Fire...!"

Or make up some imaginary friend to say how stupid he is and how smart and good looking you are...!

ROTFLMAO...!!!
Vern W Leathers

Chico, CA

#314 Sep 15, 2012
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
Brave talk from an Idiot who bad mouths the very same government that protects his totally worthless butt...
Talk is cheap, why don't you show us how brave you really are and go to one of those Islamic Countries and urinate on the Koran in a public plaza and we will be watching what happens to you on the PM news... you ignorant dipshit!!!!
Brave enough to use my real name you worthless coward.
I'd rather urinate on you ... why waste a good piss?
You think your so educated but yet you constantly rant on these forums making a complete fool of yourself. Why not come out of the closet and tell us who you really are? Rumor has it your Bob Mulholland, you sound like him - a pompous ass!
Tea Party Solution

Paradise, CA

#315 Sep 15, 2012
Vern W Leathers wrote:
<quoted text>Brave enough to use my real name you worthless coward.
I'd rather urinate on you ... why waste a good piss?
You think your so educated but yet you constantly rant on these forums making a complete fool of yourself. Why not come out of the closet and tell us who you really are? Rumor has it your Bob Mulholland, you sound like him - a pompous ass!
Welcome, Vern, to an honary membership to the Dipsht right-wing Topix gang. You can now claim comradeship to the likes of Sociopath, Freaks, Mexitroll, Local, and all of the other right-wing nutjobs who can't discuss a topic without fecal or peeing jabs.

You have made a complete fool of yourself, and have displayed for all to see, your nutcase hate and nonsensical comments.

Incredible how many of you TWerPs are out there.
Tea Party Solution

Paradise, CA

#316 Sep 15, 2012
And the fact that you do admit to your own name makes you even more ridiculous.

But thanks for the info.
TWP

Cisco, IL

#317 Sep 16, 2012
Tea Party Solution wrote:
<quoted text>

You have made a complete fool of yourself...
Wow...!

You just can't stop thinking about me...

Can you Road Toa d...?

You know Road Toa d...

For someone who claims to ignore me, you sure do mention me a lot here on the TOPIX forums...!

Now dance for me again...!!!

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c140/christ...

ROTFLMAO...!!!
Here is One

United States

#318 Sep 16, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
funny how it is ok to say Christians and Catholics have done some horrible things and even include it in school books but say that Muslims stoning a young girl to death because she was raped was wrong and you can go to jail..........
More evidence that only the poor and stupid vote liberal
Heyunsducated One, are Catholics CHRISTIANS or are Christians and Catholics seperate religions?

Was Jesus JEWISH?

WAITING dumbArse...

What would Hitler say?
Here is One

United States

#319 Sep 16, 2012
TWP wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow...!
You just can't stop thinking about me...
Can you Road Toa d...?
You know Road Toa d...
For someone who claims to ignore me, you sure do mention me a lot here on the TOPIX forums...!
Now dance for me again...!!!
http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c140/christ...
ROTFLMAO...!!!
We think of you, TWerP, like we do that Pustule on Grandmas Butt that is so painfull and needs to be excised.

Thank God for ObamaCare!
TWP

Cisco, IL

#320 Sep 16, 2012
Here is One wrote:
<quoted text>
that Pustule on Grandmas Butt...
Thank God for ObamaCare...
"Thank God for ObamaCare..."
-Road Toa d

Now wait a minute Road Toa d...

Aren't you supposed to be a Super-Rich $MULTI-MILLIONAIRE$...?!!!

You have claimed to be worth over $100,000,000.00 and make $250,000.00 "on any day" in the stock market...!

Now why would a Super-Rich $MULTI-MILLIONAIRE$ need ObamaCare Welfare for his poor little old nappy hair Grandma...?!!!

Wow...!

You really are one selfish, stingy old SOB Road Toa d...!
Here is One

United States

#321 Sep 16, 2012
TWP wrote:
<quoted text>
-Road Toa d
Now wait a minute Road Toa d...
Aren't you supposed to be a Super-Rich $MULTI-MILLIONAIRE$...?!!!
You have claimed to be worth over $100,000,000.00 and make $250,000.00 "on any day" in the stock market...!
Now why would a Super-Rich $MULTI-MILLIONAIRE$ need ObamaCare Welfare for his poor little old nappy hair Grandma...?!!!
Wow...!
You really are one selfish, stingy old SOB Road Toa d...!
Wait a minute Douche Bag TWerP, You don't know who you are talking too. But as long as you mention it our personal wealth has increased to a substantially greater figure than you suggest since the last field came into production.

We really have NO IDEA how much we make a day. It is incalculable.

We don't need Obamacare but ALL CITIZENS of the GREATEST COUNTRY in HUMAN EXISTANCE DO DESERVE BASIC HEALTH CARE! You can OPT OUT anytime you want TWerP!

But you won't! Because you are a TWerP!!!!
TWP

Cisco, IL

#322 Sep 16, 2012
Here is One wrote:
<quoted text>
our personal wealth has increased to a substantially greater figure...

We really have NO IDEA how much we make a day....

It is incalculable....
Wow...!

So claiming to make $250,000.00...A QUARTER OF A MILLION DOLLARS "ON ANY DAY" just wasn't enough to satisfy your insipid, neurotic delusions of grandeur anymore... huh, Road Roa d...?

Now you are claiming that you are So Super-Duper Rich, that your VAST AND IMMENSE FORTUNE actually transcends ordinary means of measurement and calculation and is now LITERALLY INFINITE...!

You... Here Is One(#2) aka: Road Toa d are now claiming that your Monetary Wealth is "incalculable"...

"It is incalculable...."
-Road Toa d

Wow...!

No... that deserves a DOUBLE WOW...!!!

Seriously Road Toa d...

That is without question the most insane and delusional claim old Road Toa d has EVER posted on this TOPIX forum...!

And old Road Toa d has made some pretty stupid claims here before...!

You just never get tired of pretending...

Do you Road Toa d...?
Here is One

United States

#323 Sep 16, 2012
TWP wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow...!
So claiming to make $250,000.00...A QUARTER OF A MILLION DOLLARS "ON ANY DAY" just wasn't enough to satisfy your insipid, neurotic delusions of grandeur anymore... huh, Road Roa d...?
Now you are claiming that you are So Super-Duper Rich, that your VAST AND IMMENSE FORTUNE actually transcends ordinary means of measurement and calculation and is now LITERALLY INFINITE...!
You... Here Is One(#2) aka: Road Toa d are now claiming that your Monetary Wealth is "incalculable"...
"It is incalculable...."
-Road Toa d
Wow...!
No... that deserves a DOUBLE WOW...!!!
Seriously Road Toa d...
That is without question the most insane and delusional claim old Road Toa d has EVER posted on this TOPIX forum...!
And old Road Toa d has made some pretty stupid claims here before...!
You just never get tired of pretending...
Do you Road Toa d...?
Being POOR and STUPID must make you a LIBERAL as Here is One declares! Without a strong and healthy populace we have no country PATRIOT MILITIA STOOGE.

The wealth aquired from the fields is determined by the price we get for the product any given day by contract. The higher the price to more we will contract. when it is off we don't sell. Comprenede DOUCHE BAG?

One does not calculate it as you do your Welfare checks TWerP.

Come down to Villarta and I'll take you fishing.
Vern W Leathers

Chico, CA

#324 Sep 16, 2012
Tea Party Solution wrote:
<quoted text>
Welcome, Vern, to an honary membership to the Dipsht right-wing Topix gang. You can now claim comradeship to the likes of Sociopath, Freaks, Mexitroll, Local, and all of the other right-wing nutjobs who can't discuss a topic without fecal or peeing jabs.
You have made a complete fool of yourself, and have displayed for all to see, your nutcase hate and nonsensical comments.
Incredible how many of you TWerPs are out there.
Gee ... I dont know weather to be honored or insulted by your post, But what I do know is that it's dickless retards like you and Grampa Nicoli that are the reason America is in such trouble. Do you have a thought process or just ramble on like a babbling idiot. Perhaps you should apply for a job at the Chico ER. And when you grow a pair - try using your real name. Why dont you use it? is it a funny one? Something like Dick Breath? Jack Hoff? Huh?
TWP

Cisco, IL

#325 Sep 16, 2012
Here is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Being POOR and STUPID...

One does not calculate it as you do...
Nice try at back peddling there Road Toa d...!

"Butt" no cigar Amigo...!!!

You said...

"our personal wealth has increased to a substantially greater figure..."

"We really have NO IDEA how much we make a day...."

"It (our wealth) is incalculable..."
-Road Toa d

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/chico-ca/TID5...

First you back peddle about ObamaCare Welfare paying for your nappy headed Grandma's poor "Disease-Riddled" butt...

"that Pustule on Grandmas Butt..."

-Road Toa d

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/chico-ca/TID5...

And now you back peddle about your claim that you are So Super-Duper Rich, that your VAST AND IMMENSE FORTUNE actually transcends ordinary means of measurement and calculation and is now LITERALLY INFINITE...!

"It (our wealth) is incalculable..."
-Road Toa d

Hey Road Toa d...

If you back peddle fast enough you might be able to make the world spin around "backwards" like Super-Man did and then you can claim you never said any of that neurotic, delusional nonsense ...!

In fact... why not just claim YOU ARE Super-Man...!

It is as believable as your claim about being a Super-Rich $MULTI-MILLIONAIRE"...!!!

ROTFLMAO...!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Easter Cross 4 hr Grandpa luvs Gori... 57
OBUMMER and LIBERALISM GET SHELLACED WITH BREXIT 5 hr Grandpa has Cheer... 33
Shoo-In 6 hr Laughter 4
Hillary Lied and People Died 9 hr Death Toll 3
News Leslie Bond sentenced to life in prison (Jul '10) 12 hr TWP lost her mind 19
White Shadow Disrespected 14 hr Wrong Message 6
How Democrats Want Americans To Live Tue Free Stuff 41

Chico Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chico Mortgages