The Republican Jihad against Americans is defined.

Posted in the Chico Forum

Tea Party Hates Americans

United States

#1 Oct 2, 2013
Thanks for coming out of your American Hating Closet Tea Partiers so all can see!

Americans ARE America! Your Incompetence to govern is the proof of your deceit to the American People.

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#2 Oct 2, 2013
Coming from an Obamabot who lives in Mexifornia, you are getting all the misery you deserve.
GRAMMA NICOLIAR

Kent, WA

#3 Oct 2, 2013
Tea Party Hates Americans wrote:
Thanks for coming out of your American Hating Closet Tea Partiers so all can see!
Americans ARE America! Your Incompetence to govern is the proof of your deceit to the American People.
Did someone mention closet? Hmmmm I'm feeling the need to relieve myself.
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#4 Oct 2, 2013
Thorn wrote:
Coming from an Obamabot who lives in Mexifornia, you are getting all the misery you deserve.
>
>
At least he is not as ashamed of where he lives as you are....
Tea Party Solution

Chico, CA

#5 Oct 2, 2013
The Tbaggers are just like teenagers when their parents are away for the weekend.

Senator Cruz told his teenage friends in the House, "Let's shut down the government and PARR-TYY!"

Except here, the teenagers forced their parents out of the home and won't let the adults come back until the teenagers say so.

Because they have certain demands for the adults first.

Yep, our country is being run by bratty adolescents.

Location hidden

#6 Oct 16, 2013
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
At least he is not as ashamed of where he lives as you are....
I'm not ashamed of where I live. I live in the USA in what you Calimexifornians call a "Fly over state".
The right is wrong

Lincoln, CA

#7 Oct 16, 2013
Thorn wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not ashamed of where I live. I live in the USA in what you Calimexifornians call a "Fly over state".
Would that be a state that lives off blue state taxes?
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#8 Oct 16, 2013
The right is wrong wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
No, it's got to be a state of T Bagging stupor...
Jack Klien

South San Francisco, CA

#9 Oct 16, 2013
Tea Party Solution wrote:
The Tbaggers are just like teenagers when their parents are away for the weekend.
Senator Cruz told his teenage friends in the House, "Let's shut down the government and PARR-TYY!"
Except here, the teenagers forced their parents out of the home and won't let the adults come back until the teenagers say so.
Truth and Fact

United States

#10 Oct 17, 2013
The Tea Bagger Radical Christian Evangelical Hypocrite Christian Tea Bagger Republican Jihadists will be back at it next year.

How much will their INCOMPETENCE cost American Business and REAL Americans then? This time it was a minimum of 250 MILLION Dollars. Not to mention our International CREDIBILITY!

This shutdown is a crowning JEWEL in the TEA BAGGERS CROWN! And they are PROUD that they HURT AMERICA!

PATHETIC!!!
Progun

Oroville, CA

#11 Oct 17, 2013
Tea Party Solution wrote:
The recycling bin called, wants your comment back. Geeeez... Think of some new Shi.t or are you mouth breathing idiot libs not capable of thinking outside of what the Muslim in chief tells you to think?
Progun

Oroville, CA

#12 Oct 17, 2013
Thorn wrote:
Hey what the hell is wrong with you calling ur state that? Everybody knows its TAXifornia, not Mexifornia, thanks to the MORON LIBS.
Good Job

United States

#13 Oct 18, 2013
Progun wrote:
<quoted text>Hey what the hell is wrong with you calling ur state that? Everybody knows its TAXifornia, not Mexifornia, thanks to the MORON LIBS.
Fear results in ANGER results in HATE!

Clearly you FEAR which fuels your ANGER that has brought you to your current state of HATE!

Good Job! You are now a Tea bagger Republican! DOWN WITH AMERICA AND AMERICANS eh Patriot Tea Bagger!
Typical Tea FLAKE comment

United States

#14 Oct 18, 2013
Thorn wrote:
Yea Fly over state weirdo Tea bagger Republican, Californians are truly suffering. The clean air, water, mountains, beaches, diverse cultures, incredible food, wine, business opportunities, 8th largest economy in the WORLD, Agro Business second to none, FREEDOM of person, a Balanced state Budget, a World famous tourist destination, and on and on and on!

Do we do suffering as well as you clearly do dumbarse CRACKER?

Location hidden

#15 Oct 20, 2013
<quoted text>
It IS a blue state, moron.
The right is wrong

Lincoln, CA

#16 Oct 21, 2013
Thorn wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you ashamed to say where you live? Most "fly -over" states are republican.
The right is wrong

Sacramento, CA

#17 Oct 24, 2013
Thorn wrote:
<quoted text>
What’s the matter thorn, cat got your tongue?
Tea Burns

United States

#18 Oct 24, 2013
<quoted text>
What’s the matter thorn, cat got your tongue?
No, he burned it on some HOT TEA.
The right is wrong

Sacramento, CA

#19 Oct 25, 2013
Tea Burns wrote:
<quoted text>No, he burned it on some HOT TEA.
I didn't think thorn is anything more than just that, a thorn. Nothing to add to the conversation, no intelligent dialog, nothing butt a festering irritation.

Wow, I just described the average tea –bagger!
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#21 Oct 25, 2013
<quoted text>
I didn't think thorn is anything more than just that, a thorn. Nothing to add to the conversation, no intelligent dialog, nothing butt a festering irritation.
Wow, I just described the average tea –bagger!
>
>
Now that is funny and....

So true too!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Police: Gray should've received medical care be... 2 min Not a stupid cons... 64
Libtards may charge Baltimore Mom Smacking Son 1 hr Grapevine 22
Replenish the aquifer (Jan '14) 2 hr Not a stupid cons... 21
Harry Reid Got Beat Up By His Bro Larry 2 hr Mary Reid 18
Experts: Hillary Broke the Law 3 hr Nice job libtards 47
GRANDPA NICOLAI & The right is wrong 3 hr Nice job libtards 24
Fox News: ‘We Screwed Up’ 3 hr Nice job libtards 6
More from around the web

Chico People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]