The right is wrong

Lincoln, CA

#61 Oct 10, 2013
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
Blah...Blah...Blah
How about specific examples of what in your mind constitutes "corruption and lawlessness" on the part of the administration and all the departments?
I followed sams link and just as I thought, it's pure hyperbole. I read IBD frequently for the stock reports and business/industry news on page 2. The rest of the paper is pure political bull, commentary and editorial by hard right propagandists.

No facts.
Local

Hidden Valley Lake, CA

#62 Oct 10, 2013
The right is wrong wrote:
<quoted text>
I followed sams link and just as I thought, it's pure hyperbole. I read IBD frequently for the stock reports and business/industry news on page 2. The rest of the paper is pure political bull, commentary and editorial by hard right propagandists.
No facts.
Sam's link worked fine for me, and it is very factual..for example:

"Top Internal Revenue Service Obamacare official Sarah Hall Ingram discussed confidential taxpayer information with senior Obama White House officials, according to 2012 emails obtained by the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee and provided to The Daily Caller.

Lois Lerner, then head of the IRS Tax Exempt Organizations division, also received an email alongside White House officials that contained confidential information."

Those statements are not questions....they are fact.
Try again my lil curmudgeon.
Have you looked up curmudgeon yet?

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/10/09/white-house...
The right is wrong

Lincoln, CA

#63 Oct 10, 2013
Local wrote:
<quoted text>
Sam's link worked fine for me, and it is very factual..for example:
"Top Internal Revenue Service Obamacare official Sarah Hall Ingram discussed confidential taxpayer information with senior Obama White House officials, according to 2012 emails obtained by the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee and provided to The Daily Caller.
Lois Lerner, then head of the IRS Tax Exempt Organizations division, also received an email alongside White House officials that contained confidential information."
Those statements are not questions....they are fact.
Try again my lil curmudgeon.
Have you looked up curmudgeon yet?
Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/10/09/white-house...
Nothing (no facts) to back up the "he said she said bull".

Try again moron.
Local

Hidden Valley Lake, CA

#64 Oct 10, 2013
<quoted text>
Nothing (no facts) to back up the "he said she said bull".
Try again moron.
I see.....you didn't even read it.
No wonder you are such a closed minded liberal.
You don't even absorb good info. The daily caller has the facts(the e-mails).
These folks broke confidentiality laws...I can only hope that your info. is being shown around on the web.
Hmmm. that gives me an idea!
They are real and you are a lil curmudgeon.
The right is wrong

Lincoln, CA

#65 Oct 10, 2013
Local wrote:
<quoted text>
I see.....you didn't even read it.
No wonder you are such a closed minded liberal.
You don't even absorb good info. The daily caller has the facts(the e-mails).
These folks broke confidentiality laws...I can only hope that your info. is being shown around on the web.
Hmmm. that gives me an idea!
They are real and you are a lil curmudgeon.
Huummm! A unidentified confidential source within the government has revieled to me that e -mails exist between you and the pedophile here is one describing sexual acts you've both had with little kids.
Local

Hidden Valley Lake, CA

#66 Oct 11, 2013
<quoted text>
Huummm! A unidentified confidential source within the government has revieled to me that e -mails exist between you and the pedophile here is one describing sexual acts you've both had with little kids.
Get your mind out of the gutter.....pervert.

Ben Carson joins Fox News as contributor
http://articles.baltimoresun.com/2013-10-09/e...

Nobama's nazi tactics have earned him another enemy.
Local

Hidden Valley Lake, CA

#67 Oct 11, 2013
Dr. Carson: A great American who is being persecuted by a heavy handed vindictive federal government....led by none other than Barrack Hussein Obama.

http://www.biography.com/people/ben-carson-47...
Liberal Culture of Hatred

Chico, CA

#68 Oct 11, 2013
Local wrote:
Dr. Carson: A great American who is being persecuted by a heavy handed vindictive federal government....led by none other than Barrack Hussein Obama.
http://www.biography.com/people/ben-carson-47...
See??? Remember... oblamer is half white! And obviously a racist pig too!!! It's that KKK demorat thing!
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#69 Oct 12, 2013
Liberal Culture of Hatred wrote:
<quoted text>
See??? Remember... oblamer is half white! And obviously a racist pig too!!! It's that KKK demorat thing!
>
>
Get out of here freak!

This doctor Carson of yours is running around comparing the ACA to slavery, now if that ain't racism then it has got to be pure t bagging stupidity.

It is a good thing the good doctor is retired.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump returns Churchill to Oval Office 8 hr Bob Hates Winston 1
President elect Trump 19 hr a-citizen 65
I Vote Grandpa Nicholai For Next Guantanamo In... Fri a-citizen 2
Happy NoBama Day Fri a-citizen 5
EVERY SINGLE NGR-O Executive Order IS NOW GONE! Fri ANONYMOUS 1
The Tyranny America Has Endured gpr the last 8 ... Fri ANONYMOUS 1
Republiklan PRICE for DOE Sec; STUPIDITY and IN... Fri Bob Is Going Away 4

Chico Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance