Man killed, woman arrested in Paradise crash

Full story: Oroville Mercury-Register

At just about 11:30 p.m. Wednesday, Paradise police were called to a single-vehicle wreck on Oliver Road, south of Valley View Drive.
Comments
1 - 8 of 8 Comments Last updated Dec 15, 2010
momto5

Grass Valley, CA

#1 Dec 3, 2010
my thoughts and prayers go with the families and friends.
PRAYERS

San Jose, CA

#2 Dec 3, 2010
Can you all please pray for these people. I will be doing so for ALL of them. Touch a soul today - PRAY
wondering

Chico, CA

#3 Dec 8, 2010
WHY is this still in the "Most Viewed" section??? It is old news, and with only 2 comments, most likely no one cares about it! Update the dam web site, please.
momto5

Grass Valley, CA

#4 Dec 9, 2010
old news to you but not to the families, another youg man died from this accident. jeremy anderson also passed away last night from his injuries caused in the accident.......not in the papers yet but i just got word from his sister.....so sorry...,,
Wow

Sacramento, CA

#5 Dec 11, 2010
why is a 10 day old story still at the top of the page??? Come on!!!
Just Callin it how I C it

Tacoma, WA

#6 Dec 13, 2010
I might be wrong for saying this but, I feel it needs to be said. Maybe Cara's parents should have tried raising a good girl instead of letting their 13 yr old daughter go out and have sexual relations with a 24 yr old MEN.Maybe they should have kept better tabs on their kids and not let them run ALL around town and in & out of state.Not trying to put the blame on the parents as this is a tragedy and she is an adult. So, I guess what I am getting at is maybe "Dopie Killa" as she calls herself needs to learn the hardway Instead of being in a demented click who call themselves "Juggalettes" Who she calls family. She has this posted ALL over her Myspace along with how she likes to party, drink, Always trying to have fun cuz thats what lifes about and make that money to support her son...Well thats nice,(makin money) but she didnt have a job so...? And havin fun cuz thats what lifes all about ? Really? She is a parent and needs to act like one instead of throwing up gang signs with her kid in her lap. There is no innocents here. Don't take my word tho...Take a look at her myspace page and see for yourself. My best wishes to the people hurt by this incident and their families as well.
Hmm

Escalon, CA

#7 Dec 14, 2010
Is this Faulkner of the same family who lost a son in a fatal motorcycle accident about 4 years ago. Not a very common last name. There's way too much drinking driving and killing going on here lately
Sad

Oroville, CA

#8 Dec 15, 2010
Hmm wrote:
Is this Faulkner of the same family who lost a son in a fatal motorcycle accident about 4 years ago. Not a very common last name. There's way too much drinking driving and killing going on here lately
I believe that would be the Faulkner family of Oroville who works in Dentistry. I believe Mike Faulkner was the grandson of Dr. Faulkner, my childhood dentist....whose son went on to be come a dentist too.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Budy spporters wrong on anouther count. 35 min Bundyfest 9
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 42 min Macko mono 5,000
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr JOEL 68,955
Missouri police sued for $40 million over actio... 8 hr Progun 3
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 9 hr Tank ever 7,926
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 9 hr landluber suck 200,576
Police officer brands Ferguson protesters 'rabi... 11 hr Im The Uno 84
•••
•••
•••

Chico Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chico People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••