Can Libs & Cons Live Together Anymore

Can Libs & Cons Live Together Anymore

Posted in the Chico Forum

Godfrey

Oroville, CA

#1 Jan 14, 2014
Just wondering what all of you think. I am not seeing happy time, how about you?
Tea Party Solution

Chico, CA

#2 Jan 14, 2014
Of course both sides could get along. They used to do just that until recently. But it takes something called compromise, and our present crop of 'conservatives' think of compromise as a dirty word.
Godfrey

Oroville, CA

#3 Jan 14, 2014
Well I think you have it wrong. Liberals never compromise and conservatives aren't going to anymore. One thing you have right, compromise is a dirty word, forget that crap. You can take that a put in in your bipartisan or place it in your, "can't we all just get along." You Libs have opened up this can and now it is out. Screw compromise.
Sounds Like One

Kelseyville, CA

#4 Jan 14, 2014
Godfrey wrote:
Well I think you have it wrong. Liberals never compromise and conservatives aren't going to anymore. One thing you have right, compromise is a dirty word, forget that crap. You can take that a put in in your bipartisan or place it in your, "can't we all just get along." You Libs have opened up this can and now it is out. Screw compromise.
Wow, you just answered your own question with a big fat NO. Liberals are willing to compromise, that's about all Obama has done.
Tea Party Solution

Chico, CA

#5 Jan 14, 2014
Just as I thought. Your topic wasn't made in good faith. You already have decided that 'libs and cons' can't get along. In fact this last post of yours shows exactly why that is.

Really, your posts show little discussion and a whole lot of bitter hate. Good luck.
Godfrey

Oroville, CA

#6 Jan 14, 2014
Tea Party Solution wrote:
Just as I thought. Your topic wasn't made in good faith. You already have decided that 'libs and cons' can't get along. In fact this last post of yours shows exactly why that is.
Really, your posts show little discussion and a whole lot of bitter hate. Good luck.
You are such a child, "whole lot of bitter hate". You are making my point, you people have no willingness to compromise or even listen to what you are being told and deal with it. Screw off. Oh, if you think that is hate, fine, I don't give a crap what you think.
Happy Fun One

Kelseyville, CA

#7 Jan 14, 2014
Godfrey wrote:
<quoted text> You are such a child, "whole lot of bitter hate". You are making my point, you people have no willingness to compromise or even listen to what you are being told and deal with it. Screw off. Oh, if you think that is hate, fine, I don't give a crap what you think.
Ok, but you asked the question and apparently can't handle the answers.

Have a Happy Fun Day!
TWP

Wichita Falls, TX

#8 Jan 14, 2014
Happy Fun One wrote:
<quoted text>
you... apparently can't handle the answers....!
Wow...!

You just never get tired of pretending...

Do you Bob...?

http://www.ibabuzz.com/politics/files/2011/12...

http://www.merrystandish.com/dolanloses.html

Poor old Bob Mulholland...

Such a sorry excuse for a man...!

ROTFLMAO...!!!
Godfrey

Oroville, CA

#9 Jan 14, 2014
Happy Fun One wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, but you asked the question and apparently can't handle the answers.
Have a Happy Fun Day!
You liberals are as dumb as a post. Every time I bait you sucker fish you suck it right up. But to your point; not only can I handle the answer I can stick the answer right down your fishy little mouths. God I'm good.
Right is wrong

Chico, CA

#10 Jan 14, 2014
Godfrey wrote:
<quoted text> You liberals are as dumb as a post. Every time I bait you sucker fish you suck it right up. But to your point; not only can I handle the answer I can stick the answer right down your fishy little mouths. God I'm good.
You're right Godfrey damn you're good!!
Done Battle with One

Kelseyville, CA

#11 Jan 15, 2014
Godfrey wrote:
<quoted text> You liberals are as dumb as a post. Every time I bait you sucker fish you suck it right up. But to your point; not only can I handle the answer I can stick the answer right down your fishy little mouths. God I'm good.
But I've done battle with the Master Baiter, Here is One. You could not even carry his laptop!!

Where are your half-truths and dubious links? Get with it, you've got a lot to learn....
Not Bob One

Kelseyville, CA

#12 Jan 15, 2014
TWP wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow...!
You just never get tired of pretending...
Do you Bob...?
http://www.ibabuzz.com/politics/files/2011/12...
http://www.merrystandish.com/dolanloses.html
Poor old Bob Mulholland...
Such a sorry excuse for a man...!
ROTFLMAO...!!!
Sorry wrong One. I am the One who battles with One, from Mendo, not Chico...
Godfrey

Oroville, CA

#13 Jan 15, 2014
Done Battle with One wrote:
<quoted text>
But I've done battle with the Master Baiter, Here is One. You could not even carry his laptop!!
Where are your half-truths and dubious links? Get with it, you've got a lot to learn....
Wow, you use words like a dull knife. Anyway, the "Master Baiter", as you say, has something to "Master Bait" unlike you and most of your pals. That is why I am smarter, wittier and just better looking than most of you. Man, you make this to damn easy. You guys crack me up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
democrats steal from kids to pay for obamas party 7 min back to the top 8
BOEING CEO Set to Receive $ 3.9 Million Per Yea... 11 min TWP 64
SOLAR is the WAY TO GO 16 min Here Is One 65
Summer FLOODS in L.A 18 min Here Is One 27
Repubican kotexas attorney general indicted on ... 19 min Here Is One 12
SIGNS of Climate CHANGE. 20 min Here Is One 62
OBAMA slaps TRUMP and HACK-A-BEE 20 min Here Is One 14
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chico Mortgages