Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Oslama the economy slayer is doing a great job in slaying the dragon we call the USA economy.......

It has been his goal long before he took office as president.........

It started in the 90s when he sued Citibank forcing them to give loans out to poor dumb people that could not afford to make the payments on a house....

But his attack on the dragon did not stop there..........He has been hacking away at the economy with his sword just as fast as he can..........

The average price of a gallon of gas has increased 96 percent since President Barack Obama first took office in 2009, according to figures from the Energy Information Agency (EIA).

According to EIA data, the average price of a gallon of regular unleaded gasoline in the United States was $1.838 on Jan. 19, 2009--the day before Obama took office. As of Monday, Feb. 11, 2013, the per-gallon price had risen to an average of $3.611--an increase of 96 perce

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/price-gallon-...
The Infantile left Winged

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Barack Obama Admits: Energy Prices Will Skyrocket Under Cap And Trade.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
annoyed

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Here Is One wrote:
Oslama the economy slayer is doing a great job in slaying the dragon we call the USA economy.......
It has been his goal long before he took office as president.........
It started in the 90s when he sued Citibank forcing them to give loans out to poor dumb people that could not afford to make the payments on a house....
But his attack on the dragon did not stop there..........He has been hacking away at the economy with his sword just as fast as he can..........
The average price of a gallon of gas has increased 96 percent since President Barack Obama first took office in 2009, according to figures from the Energy Information Agency (EIA).
According to EIA data, the average price of a gallon of regular unleaded gasoline in the United States was $1.838 on Jan. 19, 2009--the day before Obama took office. As of Monday, Feb. 11, 2013, the per-gallon price had risen to an average of $3.611--an increase of 96 perce
http://cnsnews.com/news/article/price-gallon-...
"According to EIA data, the average price of a gallon of regular unleaded gasoline in the United States was $1.838 on Jan. 19, 2009"

This is nothing but BS, as gas prices were well up into the $4.00+/gal range. I remember this vividly because we had a million jokes at the office, about how bush and cheney and their texas oil company buddies were making a killing. And, in fact, prices rose AND fell several times JUST AS THEY HAVE DONE THE LAST 4 YEARS.

The same people run the oil companies, the only difference is now the White House doesn't hold secret meetings with oil execs as the theives would do during the bush years.

Someone is trying to twist the facts....either you made a mistake, or your source is composed of lies.
Oil Man One

Suisun City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Misinformation is up 5000% since Here is One registered on Topix.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

The Infantile left Winged wrote:
Barack Obama Admits: Energy Prices Will Skyrocket Under Cap And Trade.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
It was their plan..........

raise the price of energy and that raises the price of everything and that sends more people to the poor house......

Everyone knows that only the stupid and poor vote liberal....

“Facts”

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

annoyed wrote:
<quoted text>
"According to EIA data, the average price of a gallon of regular unleaded gasoline in the United States was $1.838 on Jan. 19, 2009"
This is nothing but BS, as gas prices were well up into the $4.00+/gal range. I remember this vividly because we had a million jokes at the office, about how bush and cheney and their texas oil company buddies were making a killing. And, in fact, prices rose AND fell several times JUST AS THEY HAVE DONE THE LAST 4 YEARS.
The same people run the oil companies, the only difference is now the White House doesn't hold secret meetings with oil execs as the theives would do during the bush years.
Someone is trying to twist the facts....either you made a mistake, or your source is composed of lies.
Even AAA has the same prices as the EIA

Dozens of others have the same prices......

Yes gas did skyrocket during the gulf war but came back down....

Factors that effect energy prices are definitely controlled by oslama....

From his ban on Gulf drilling that sent oil rigs leaving

To liberal requirements on refineries and production

Why can refineries in California produce gas and sell it to Mexico for three dollars per gallon less????

It is a different gas that what can be burned in california..........ROTFLMAO
one is a douche bag

Lincoln, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Fact is inventories are up.

Fact is demand is down.

Fact is there are more oil leases in the gulf than before Obama took office.

Fact is the oil companies won't produce any more oil from the oil shale deposits because it'll drive down their profits. Theyíre actually shutting down wells to curtail supply and keep prices high.

Fact is there is no link between the price of fuel in this country and Obama.

Why are prices up, IT'S CALLED CAPITALISM!
Bag o One

Walnut Creek, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Slam dunk by the douche bag!!

“Facts”

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Another important thread showing how liberals have run up the price of energy..........

Thanks again for all of your help......
Too Many for One

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Here Is One wrote:
Another important thread showing how liberals have run up the price of energy..........
Thanks again for all of your help......
Too many facts for poor ol One.....instead of countering them, he just falls back on his biggest strength....nothing.

“Facts”

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Yes just the fact that oslama has driven up the price of energy just like he said he would do and just like moron liberals want is plenty of facts for me.....

Thanks again
one is a douche bag

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

When The Fed Prints Money, What Impact Does It Have On You?

The problem comes with the third category of inflation, commodity price inflation. Gasoline prices are not $4 per gallon due to supply and demand factors, but rather because too much money creation has pushed up oil prices. Even worse, from a global perspective, is the surge in food prices that has resulted from the Fedís actions. During QE 2, global food prices soared 60%.
http://www.richdad.com/Resources/Rich-Dad-Fin...

“Facts”

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Thanks again my friend.........

very important thread that all needs to see.......

Moronic liberals keep raising fuel prices.....
one is a douche bag

Lincoln, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

one is a douche bag wrote:
The problem comes with the third category of inflation, commodity price inflation. Gasoline prices are not $4 per gallon due to supply and demand factors, but rather because too much money creation has pushed up oil prices. Even worse, from a global perspective, is the surge in food prices that has resulted from the Fedís actions. During QE 2, global food prices soared 60%.
I read a wonderful article in the Bee on Sunday. Seems one of corporate Americas favorite tricks is to outsource product production to say china and then sell their own product to s shell company that the original corporation owns in say the Cayman Islands where said products price is run up and all that extra profit is tax -exempt and the trillions of dollars that werenít taxed now sit off -shore.
One is a moron

Lincoln, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

It's a double edged sword. The fed keeps printing money because without the middle class spending it our economy goes in the tank. The top 2% control most of the wealth in this country and they refuse to spend it or invest it in America so inflation is the next best thing.

Maybe it's time to take back America from the controlling 2%.
one is a douche bag

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

One is a moron wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a double edged sword. The fed keeps printing money because without the middle class spending it our economy goes in the tank. The top 2% control most of the wealth in this country and they refuse to spend it or invest it in America so inflation is the next best thing.
Maybe it's time to take back America from the controlling 2%.
I'm stupid, I'm ugly, I'm dumb, I smell. Did I mention I'm stupid?
I was born ignorant, not stupid. I was made stupid by education.

“Facts”

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

kkk wrote:
<quoted text>
Enjoy your 5 dollar plus a gallon gas!!!
It's a coming!!!
Keep worshiping the "green disease" in kalifornica!
Yes liberals love 5 dollar gas..........They love 10 dollar gas even more.........

Higher energy prices means that the price of everything also goes up.......

And liberals know that only the poor and stupid vote liberal....

“Facts”

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

kkk wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I cannot wait when whiny liberals are forced to ride bicycles. LOL
Just wait until the farmer is farming with a Ox and delivering food on a bike......

Anyone say 100 dollar loaf of bread???
Local

Kelseyville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Just wait until the farmer is farming with a Ox and delivering food on a bike......
Anyone say 100 dollar loaf of bread???
Yup. Both you and I have been predicting these high fuel prices.

Can you say $6.00 gasoline in ca. by August 2013?

His highness needs to approve the Keystone Pipeline in order to turn this thing around. If he doesn't?
He will be well on his way to becoming the most hated man in America.
$6.00 gasoline equates to approval ratings in the 30 percentile.
lol
annoyed

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I'm stupid, I'm ugly, I'm dumb, I smell. Did I mention I'm stupid?
I was born ignorant, not stupid. I was made stupid by education.
"I was born ignorant, not stupid. I was made stupid by education."

BECAUSE now, due to changes in our education system to match the reduced abilities of our teachers, we no longer stress education and "fact" learning, but rather we teach kids to "feel good" about themselves, allowing almost EVERY (yep...we don't like to say it in public) country to outpace us in education.(Cheating helps make up for lack of education. Also creates "holes" in our society.)

So, now you feel "stupid", but the question most important to your school system is whether you feel GOOD about yourself, have you learned to make nonsensical, waste-of-time cutouts and pasteups (with gold stars) a productive part of your life as your teachers intended? AND were your teachers VERY careful no one got more stars than anyone else?

These are the things best taught by teachers created by the flawed "modern" system; which also eliminates the boring and endlessly "difficult" "grading of papers" teachers so struggle with. This also explains why the teachers, after being educated in the flawed fashion, complain bitterly when THEY are "dinged" for not doing their job when it's the fault of the damaged system they've been required to emulate and have grown up in.

Talk about "dumbing out" the public!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the Chico Forum right now

Search the Chico Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 49 min JOEL COOL DUDE 68,408
Charles Bryan Graves (Dec '13) 2 hr rodent 11
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 2 hr toushia 200,347
Trial in salmonella outbreak begins in Georgia 2 hr Krankenstein 6
Let's Move the Southern Border to Chico 2 hr Krankenstein 2
Another botched execution, this time in Arizona 3 hr Godfrey 25
Arguing With Liberials Pointless 4 hr The right is wrong 36
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chico Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••