Are There ANY Intelligent Conservativ...

Are There ANY Intelligent Conservatives Here?

Posted in the Chico Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Tea Party Solution

Chico, CA

#1 Jan 17, 2014
I'd love to have a lively, intelligent, polite conversation with conservatives. We'll actually answer each other's points, concede to logic when it makes sense, and try to have a smart conversation that actually wants to explore issues and not simply cuss out the other.

From the conservative side here, what we get is the likes of Local, Sam, Godfrey, Progun, TWP, and guys like Liberals are Mentally Ill, and all of his different monikers.

It scares me that guys like these are all we have as conservatives in these Topix. Sam, at least, usually writes in complete sentences and is usually somewhat polite. His philosophy, however, is terribly juvenile, superficial, and illogical..

The rest of these so-called conservatives have no more reason or civility than a painted drunk at a football game.

I'm now believing that these guys DO represent conservatives, all over our country. They think that they're at some drunken football game. They're bare chested, with painted faces, and they're hooting and yelling obscenities against the other team. Later, they'll puke on themselves.

God, please give us one or two intelligent and thoughtful conservatives to have a real discussion with. Is it really impossible?
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#2 Jan 17, 2014
>
>
Good luck, SOLUTION!
Get Right or Get Left

Nevada City, CA

#3 Jan 17, 2014
Tea Party Solution wrote:
I'd love to have a lively, intelligent, polite conversation with conservatives. We'll actually answer each other's points, concede to logic when it makes sense, and try to have a smart conversation that actually wants to explore issues and not simply cuss out the other.
From the conservative side here, what we get is the likes of Local, Sam, Godfrey, Progun, TWP, and guys like Liberals are Mentally Ill, and all of his different monikers.
It scares me that guys like these are all we have as conservatives in these Topix. Sam, at least, usually writes in complete sentences and is usually somewhat polite. His philosophy, however, is terribly juvenile, superficial, and illogical..
The rest of these so-called conservatives have no more reason or civility than a painted drunk at a football game.
I'm now believing that these guys DO represent conservatives, all over our country. They think that they're at some drunken football game. They're bare chested, with painted faces, and they're hooting and yelling obscenities against the other team. Later, they'll puke on themselves.
God, please give us one or two intelligent and thoughtful conservatives to have a real discussion with. Is it really impossible?
Hypocrite:

(1) A person who engages in the same behaviors he condemns others for.

(2) A person who professes certain ideals, but fails to live up to them.

(3) A person who holds other people to higher standards than he holds himself.

The only reliable product of regressive liberalism is a flock of hypocrites who feel that only *their* hypocrisy is divinely sanctioned.
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#4 Jan 17, 2014
Get Right or Get Left wrote:
<quoted text>
Hypocrite:
(1) A person who engages in the same behaviors he condemns others for.
(2) A person who professes certain ideals, but fails to live up to them.
(3) A person who holds other people to higher standards than he holds himself.
The only reliable product of regressive liberalism is a flock of hypocrites who feel that only *their* hypocrisy is divinely sanctioned.
>
>
Thanks for confirming the truth about conservative posters in SOLUTIONS post.
Glo Bull Warming LOL

Penn Valley, CA

#5 Jan 17, 2014
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
Thanks for confirming the truth about conservative posters in SOLUTIONS post.
Funny thing, how you are so incredibly stupid that you can not see that pollution did EXACTLY EVERYTHING in his stupid post that he condemned others for!

Proof again that you liberals are hypocrites and parthological liars!
Just like that Liar in Chief of ours, oblamer, the biggest POS to have ever graced the halls of the White House!!!
delusional teepee

Lucerne, CA

#6 Jan 17, 2014
Lmao
This topic was started by a disingenuous, condescending liberal shill who gets his proverbial but kicked on a regular basis, jumps into conversations, make inane assertions, and then runs away with his tail between his legs.
.....run forrest run........

lolololol
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#7 Jan 17, 2014
^
^
Dear casual reader: Post #6 is by an incorrigible conservative plagiarizer whose sole purpose appears to be to confuse the issues with falsehoods from the likes of Rush Limbaugh and other demagogues.
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#8 Jan 17, 2014
Glo Bull Warming LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny thing, how you are so incredibly stupid that you can not see that pollution did EXACTLY EVERYTHING in his stupid post that he condemned others for!
Proof again that you liberals are hypocrites and parthological liars!
Just like that Liar in Chief of ours, oblamer, the biggest POS to have ever graced the halls of the White House!!!
>
>
The real funny thing is that you are so incredibly stupid that you can not see yourself in the very accurate, true to life verbal picture that SOLUTION painted of you guys...
Glo Bull Warming LOL

Penn Valley, CA

#9 Jan 17, 2014
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
The real funny thing is that you are so incredibly stupid that you can not see yourself in the very accurate, true to life verbal picture that SOLUTION painted of you guys...
I've never claimed that I don't call you stupid, ignorant & a moron! If the shoe fits? Stupid, ignorant moron!
You hypocrites are the ones who claim to not do what you do, you lying hypocrite!
Your feeble attempt at trying to change the subject? Was just another ignorant, stupid and typical moronic ploy on your ignorant, stupid and typical moronic self. Fact grandbaby nicoliar!
Tea Party Solution

Chico, CA

#10 Jan 17, 2014
Glo Bull Warming LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never claimed that I don't call you stupid, ignorant & a moron! If the shoe fits? Stupid, ignorant moron!
You hypocrites are the ones who claim to not do what you do, you lying hypocrite!
Your feeble attempt at trying to change the subject? Was just another ignorant, stupid and typical moronic ploy on your ignorant, stupid and typical moronic self. Fact grandbaby nicoliar!
Congratulations! Your post shows everything I was talking about, right on cue.
Local

Lucerne, CA

#11 Jan 17, 2014
Hey dopey.......read your first post.
If that is how you lead into/attract others into an intelligent conversation, I strongly suggest that you evaluate your people skills.
lmao

What a disingenuous moron!!!!!
Bwahahahahahaha

You cannot make this stuff up.
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#12 Jan 17, 2014
Glo Bull Warming LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never claimed that I don't call you stupid, ignorant & a moron! If the shoe fits? Stupid, ignorant moron!
You hypocrites are the ones who claim to not do what you do, you lying hypocrite!
Your feeble attempt at trying to change the subject? Was just another ignorant, stupid and typical moronic ploy on your ignorant, stupid and typical moronic self. Fact grandbaby nicoliar!
>
>
Instead of worrying about what "us hypocrites" do, lets suppose that you yourself and your cohorts here start acting up like grownups for a change and maybe all your perceived problems will clear up in the process…???
Andre the giant

Paradise, CA

#13 Jan 17, 2014
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
Instead of worrying about what "us hypocrites" do, lets suppose that you yourself and your cohorts here start acting up like grownups for a change and maybe all your perceived problems will clear up in the process…???
Ok I'll start acting like a grown up I will poop in closets, call southeast Asians racist names and make sexist comments about women staying home and making casseroles. Oh wait I'm acting like gpa!
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#14 Jan 17, 2014
Andre the giant wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok I'll start acting like a grown up I will poop in closets, call southeast Asians racist names and make sexist comments about women staying home and making casseroles. Oh wait I'm acting like gpa!
>
>
You might be a physical giant but you are definitely a mental midget, you fit right in with the likes of LOCO, SOCIOPATH, TWerP and the rest of the conservative losers here on TOPIX...
Progun

United States

#15 Jan 21, 2014
Tea Party Solution wrote:
I'd love to have a lively, intelligent, polite conversation with conservatives. We'll actually answer each other's points, concede to logic when it makes sense, and try to have a smart conversation that actually wants to explore issues and not simply cuss out the other.
From the conservative side here, what we get is the likes of Local, Sam, Godfrey, Progun, TWP, and gu9ys like Liberals are Mentally Ill, and all of his different monikers.
It scares me that guys like these are all we have as conservatives in these Topix. Sam, at least, usually writes in complete sentences and is usually somewhat polite. His philosophy, however, is terribly juvenile, superficial, and illogical..
The rest of these so-called conservatives have no more reason or civility than a painted drunk at a football game.
I'm now believing that these guys DO represent conservatives, all over our country. They think that they're at some drunken football game. They're bare chested, with painted faces, and they're hooting and yelling obscenities against the other team. Later, they'll puke on themselves.
God, please give us one or two intelligent and thoughtful conservatives to have a real discussion with. Is it really impossible?
It is 100% possible. The problem is most liberals can't handle reality and facts, let alone common sense. Liberals want world peace, for example and that is 100% unrealistic, period. Liberals believe a Prius makes a difference, not true. Liberals believe if you don't like Obama, you're a racist. Again, not true. If you don't like Obama it shows you might have a hint of common sense, again, not found in the democrat party. Liberals want to give criminals (illegal aliens) a license to practice LAW in California, pure stupidity. Liberals want to give the same criminals a driver's license! Shall I continue? Liberals believe banning guns will make a snowball's chance in hell of curbing violence, again, unrealistic. Liberals are 100% stuck in fantasy land. Must be nice though! ;)
Local

Lucerne, CA

#16 Jan 21, 2014
All great democracies have committed financial suicide somewhere

Between 200 and 250 years after being founded.



The reason?



The voters figured out they could vote themselves money

From the treasury by electing people who promised to give

Them money from the treasury in exchange for electing them.



The United States officially became a Republic in 1776 ,

238 years ago.



The number of people now getting free stuff

Outnumbers the people paying for the free stuff .
Glo Bull Warming LOL

Penn Valley, CA

#17 Jan 21, 2014
Tea Party Solution wrote:
<quoted text>
Congratulations! Your post shows everything I was talking about, right on cue.
Well congradulations to you too!
You proved that you are exactly everything that you condemned in the very first rant on this page, where you condemned others for doing exactly what you did in your post condemning others for exactly what you did!

At least, unlike you and the rest of your ilk, I admit to what I do on here!
I respond to your attacks in the same fasion as you attack!
In other words, I'm not a lying hypocrite, self hating liberal like you and grandbaby nicoliar!
Plain and simple fact? I don't like lying communist/socialist regressive perverted and immoral hypocrite liberals!!!

There is no greater hater, than a liberal.
There is no hyper hypocrite, than a liberal.
And There is no more lousy a liar, than a liberal

As proven in your very first post on this thread tee pee!
Mutant Walrus

Chico, CA

#18 Jan 21, 2014
Local wrote:
All great democracies have committed financial suicide somewhere
Between 200 and 250 years after being founded.
The reason?
The voters figured out they could vote themselves money
From the treasury by electing people who promised to give
Them money from the treasury in exchange for electing them.
The United States officially became a Republic in 1776 ,
238 years ago.
The number of people now getting free stuff
Outnumbers the people paying for the free stuff .
So those without the stuff seem to be smarter than those with the stuff since those with the stuff are obligated by law to give their stuff to those without the stuff.
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#19 Jan 21, 2014
Mutant Walrus wrote:
<quoted text>
So those without the stuff seem to be smarter than those with the stuff since those with the stuff are obligated by law to give their stuff to those without the stuff.
>
>
Speaking about those "with the stuff", do you guys realize that the 85 richest people in America have a combined wealth larger then the world's 3.5 billion poorest inhabitants…???

Kind of makes one wonder what mental illness drives conservative losers to side with the wealthy…?
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#20 Jan 21, 2014
Glo Bull Warming LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
Well congradulations to you too!
You proved that you are exactly everything that you condemned in the very first rant on this page, where you condemned others for doing exactly what you did in your post condemning others for exactly what you did!
At least, unlike you and the rest of your ilk, I admit to what I do on here!
I respond to your attacks in the same fasion as you attack!
In other words, I'm not a lying hypocrite, self hating liberal like you and grandbaby nicoliar!
Plain and simple fact? I don't like lying communist/socialist regressive perverted and immoral hypocrite liberals!!!
There is no greater hater, than a liberal.
There is no hyper hypocrite, than a liberal.
And There is no more lousy a liar, than a liberal
As proven in your very first post on this thread tee pee!
>
>
No one here likes a worthless POS like you either so why don't you go and take a long walk of a short pier?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Chico area residents asked to skip wood fires T... 4 hr Campfire 6
President elect Trump 7 hr Grumpy B Is A Loser 39
TRUMP & Team Laugh that Idiot Americans actuall... 18 hr YadaYadaYada 8
Industry is Moving jobs to AVOID Crazy Trump! 18 hr YouAreFiredAgain 13
INDIA SIZE Ice Chunk missing from the ARCTIC th... 18 hr ToMuchOfToMuch 4
The TRUMPGATE Disgrace is on it's way to your TV! 18 hr suckITup 3
Trumps ALT RIGHT SUPORTERS propose GHETTOS for ... Wed SigmundTrump 1

Chico Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chico Mortgages