I just voted, have you?

Posted in the Chico Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Laughing at Here is One

Sacramento, CA

#1 Oct 11, 2012
Now that I've voted I can sit back and watch the repubican circus. Up until last night most of my time devoted to politics was spent keeping track of individuals and the parties’ positions on various issues. Some candidates flip –flop (obfuscate) all over the place on every issue like our own pedophile from Puerto Vallarta Mexico, Here Is One.

A funny example would be mutt rummy saying in one clip that he would protect a woman’s right to choose and the next clip has mutt saying he would appoint a supreme court that would overturn Roe v. Wade.

Those contradictory statements make him a liar or an idiot, or both.

Just one of the overwhelming number of examples as to why I didn’t vote for him, mutt and why anyone who does is either a moron or the 1%.
Progun

Dunnigan, CA

#2 Oct 14, 2012
Speak for yourself. Anyone that votes for Obama is not paying attention. You can have your Kenyan born Muslim, as for me, I would like to see an actual qualified American in the white house.
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#3 Oct 15, 2012
Laughing at Here is One wrote:
A funny example would be mutt rummy saying in one clip that he would protect a woman’s right to choose and the next clip has mutt saying he would appoint a supreme court that would overturn Roe v. Wade.
Those contradictory statements make him a liar or an idiot, or both.
>
>
That explains why only liars and idiots would vote for Romney Flop.
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#4 Oct 15, 2012
Progun wrote:
Speak for yourself. Anyone that votes for Obama is not paying attention. You can have your Kenyan born Muslim, as for me, I would like to see an actual qualified American in the white house.
>
>
The "qualified American" is already in the White House and we will keep him there for another four years....

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#5 Oct 15, 2012
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
The "qualified American" is already in the White House and we will keep him there for another four years....
I see you are too stupid to even look at the poll numbers..........down down down goes oslama......
Laughing at morons

Sacramento, CA

#6 Oct 15, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you are too stupid to even look at the poll numbers..........down down down goes oslama......
Please post a link to a source showing "oslama" numbers down.

“Facts”

Location hidden

#7 Oct 15, 2012
Laughing at morons wrote:
<quoted text>
Please post a link to a source showing "oslama" numbers down.
After the debate I posted dozens.........LOL

Why dont you tell us how much money California lost when you bought your RV out of the state???
Local

Hidden Valley Lake, CA

#8 Oct 15, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Why dont you tell us how much money California lost when you bought your RV out of the state???
Wow. A retired public employee union member drawing a fat pension bought an RV out of state to avoid high Calif. taxes?

Shameful.

“Facts”

Location hidden

#9 Oct 15, 2012
Local wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. A retired public employee union member drawing a fat pension bought an RV out of state to avoid high Calif. taxes?
Shameful.
Yes he was so angry with California as they may take his pension away that he bought his RV out of the state so California did not get one penny.....
Laughing at Here Is One

Rancho Cordova, CA

#10 Oct 15, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
O.K. so you can't post any links to sources showing "oslama" behind in the poles. Proving you're a right -eing liar gets easier every day and going off topic proves it.
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#11 Oct 15, 2012
Laughing at Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
O.K. so you can't post any links to sources showing "oslama" behind in the poles. Proving you're a right -eing liar gets easier every day and going off topic proves it.
>
>
That is what he always does when he gets his butt kicked, he attempts to change the topic to some bullshit he made up....
Laughing at Here Is One

Rancho Cordova, CA

#12 Oct 15, 2012
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
That is what he always does when he gets his butt kicked, he attempts to change the topic to some bullshit he made up....
Hell, all anyone needdo is follow this link and in almost every post on the first page one tells lies.

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/chico-ca/T5LI...

“Facts”

Location hidden

#13 Oct 15, 2012
<quoted text>O.K. so you can't post any links to sources showing "oslama" behind in the poles. Proving you're a right -eing liar gets easier every day and going off topic proves it.
Started a new thread just for you road toad
Too bad you are too stupid to read

“Facts”

Location hidden

#14 Oct 15, 2012
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>>
>
Look at the thread grumpy

Now time to cry and whine for you
Progun

Dunnigan, CA

#15 Oct 15, 2012
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
God help us if you're right. Today's Gallup has the Kenyan in chief trailing though.
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#17 Oct 16, 2012
<quoted text>
Hell, all anyone needdo is follow this link and in almost every post on the first page one tells lies.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/chico-ca/T5LI...
>
>
43,365 lies and counting, so at 1 Peso per lie, he made at least $43,365 Pesos for lying from sun up to sun down for the last 4 years....LMAO
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#18 Oct 16, 2012
Progun wrote:
<quoted text>God help us if you're right. Today's Gallup has the Kenyan in chief trailing though.
>
>
God did indeed help us 4 years ago and if I am right he will help us again this time around too....

“Facts”

Location hidden

#19 Oct 16, 2012
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>>
>
43,365 lies and counting, so at 1 Peso per lie, he made at least $43,365 Pesos for lying from sun up to sun down for the last 4 years....LMAO
I thought you claimed I got paid 50 pesos per post??
Laughing at morons

Sacramento, CA

#20 Oct 16, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought you claimed I got paid 50 pesos per post??
As Jerry Springer would say “One, you ARE a lying troll”.

“Facts”

Location hidden

#21 Oct 16, 2012
Laughing at morons wrote:
<quoted text>
As Jerry Springer would say “One, you ARE a lying troll”.
Look how angry road toad is.....LOL
I bet that is your favorite show.........LOL
How many times have you been on his show??

And your mom??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Conservatives and their NRA Priests are perform... 4 hr Godfrey 5
Looks like Mueller is going to focus on Trumps ... 8 hr Its All about the... 1
PRO TRUMP MEDIA FULL of BS 12 hr First Amendment 1
TRUMP Disco Dances the Night Away after BLOODY ... 17 hr Blood of Innocents 1
Sleazy Trump is the PERFECT Evangelical GOD! 17 hr Killer Evangelicals 3
PUTIN HANDED TRUMP The PRESIDENCY 18 hr Grandpa Wrong Again 2
The Reverend Ruskie Bot GODFREY needs your dona... 18 hr need LUV 4 Godfairy 4

Chico Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance