SF gay pride event celebrates 40th an...

SF gay pride event celebrates 40th anniversary

There are 114 comments on the The York Daily Record story from Jun 27, 2010, titled SF gay pride event celebrates 40th anniversary. In it, The York Daily Record reports that:

A member of the Mike's on Bike rides his bike nude down Market Street during the San Francisco's 39th annual gay pride parade on in this June 28, 2009 file photo.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The York Daily Record.

Failure in chief

Redding, CA

#435 Sep 13, 2013
You completely miss the point. The problem is not that the majority of people in this country have a problem with you being "gay". The problem is not with same sex relationships. The majority of people in this country understand that 99% of same sex couples live a normal life and fit into society and are people that are likable. The problem is with the minority of immoral freaks that exhibit discussing acts In public. These "parades" have nothing to with same sex relationships! they are all about shoving immoral sights and acts in peoples faces. We want you to keep your mentally ill, immoral acts out of public sight!
Are you kidding me

Orland, CA

#436 Sep 13, 2013
Failure in chief wrote:
You completely miss the point. The problem is not that the majority of people in this country have a problem with you being "gay". The problem is not with same sex relationships. The majority of people in this country understand that 99% of same sex couples live a normal life and fit into society and are people that are likable. The problem is with the minority of immoral freaks that exhibit discussing acts In public. These "parades" have nothing to with same sex relationships! they are all about shoving immoral sights and acts in peoples faces. We want you to keep your mentally ill, immoral acts out of public sight!
Anyone else WOULD go to jail for what they do!!!

“What Goes Around, Comes Around”

Since: Mar 07

Kansas City, MO.

#437 Sep 13, 2013
Failure in chief wrote:
Well big boy, go down to Mardi Gras and tell them to keep the immoral acts out of public sight and let us know what they tell you! Get back to us when you find out. We will be waiting. LOL
Are you kidding me

Orland, CA

#439 Sep 13, 2013
Imprtnrd wrote:
<quoted text>Well big boy, go down to Mardi Gras and tell them to keep the immoral acts out of public sight and let us know what they tell you! Get back to us when you find out. We will be waiting. LOL
Well little one! When they're caught? They're taken to jail!
Watch COPS mardi gras tapes some time! That easy!

You disgusting perverts sure are stupid!!!
Enzyte Bob

Detroit, MI

#446 Sep 13, 2013
I think tampax is more qualified to make products for sexual dyslexics since they have the most experience dealing with bloody discharge.
They cannot kill a Spook

Taylor, MI

#448 Sep 13, 2013
Why celebrate HIV, Hepatitis, and baterial infections of course throat and rectal tract?
Jessica

Baldwin Park, CA

#452 Sep 13, 2013
lol at how pathetic and petty the gay haters on here are. Whats it like being a minority yourselves now?
Enzyte Bob

Detroit, MI

#453 Sep 13, 2013
Jessica wrote:
lol at how pathetic and petty the gay haters on here are. Whats it like being a minority yourselves now?
At least we don't die at age 41 because we have a shiht infested bloodstream.

But then again what do you expect from freaks stupid enough to stick their member inside another freak's garbage dump? Only an idiot would expect to be able to do that without catching some kind of disease. Filthy disease ridden freaks.
Orinda

Gettysburg, PA

#457 Sep 14, 2013
Being a Proctologist in San Francisco is probably one of the most lucrative careers in the Bay Area. Although Pulling gerbils and 10 inch dildos out of grown men's asses in addition to having to constantly write out prescriptions for adult diapers would get kind of old after about a year or so.

“Never go to my youtube channel”

Since: Sep 13

United Kingdom

#458 Oct 23, 2013
Yeah Gay parade all the way!
I love gay pride

Pacific Palisades, CA

#462 Oct 27, 2013
My name is Mike Cohen. I was a cop before I got fired, I was always dirty but hey it's over but I just wanted to say, that I have always hidden my gay bisexual feelings for men. I especially love Frisco and I am into trannies...you are so beautiful. I sadly live now in Oregon, have to find me some transexuals over here. My boyfriend Dave Johnson a deputy with the LA County Sheriffs department cheated on me and hurt me, he used me like a wet rag. I am so confused. Love you dave.
Grandpa

Redding, CA

#463 Oct 28, 2013
Lou wrote:
This society is in big trouble. Could you imagine 20 years ago a "paper" would be showing a man riding down the street naked on a bike?
Lady Godiva rides again ?

“Never go to my youtube channel”

Since: Sep 13

United Kingdom

#464 Oct 1, 2014
Would gone with that -_-
MarmotaCaligata

Paradise, CA

#466 Oct 1, 2014
pride
1.The quality or state of being proud; inordinate self-esteem; an unreasonable conceit of one's own superiority in talents, beauty, wealth, rank etc., which manifests itself in lofty airs, distance, reserve and often contempt of others.

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#467 Oct 1, 2014
MarmotaCaligata wrote:
pride
1.The quality or state of being proud; inordinate self-esteem; an unreasonable conceit of one's own superiority in talents, beauty, wealth, rank etc., which manifests itself in lofty airs, distance, reserve and often contempt of others.
You had me pegged all the way through until the "contempt of others" :/

I have no ill will towards others, especially if they are Jimmy Parsons or Neil Patrick Harris! Those slight of frame hotties have a lot of money and I'd love to cook them some thai food for dinner ;)

Go LGBT/UCLA Bruins and Go all you hot fellas on the Westside of Los Angeles!
Anonymous

Chico, CA

#468 Oct 1, 2014
If terrorists strike SF I will pray that they are tracked down and killed. I will want them to pay with their lives for attacking this country. I WILL NOT she'd one tear for the cancerous, country destroying liberals and their mentally ill way of thinking that were killed or maimed, in fact I will be happy about that and jump for joy. Liberals are weakening this country and need a good taste of the results of their actions.

“come to Richie,, ”

Since: Nov 10

4-corners man

#469 Oct 1, 2014
If your gay your gay, OK, but you dont go down the street with your gayness hanging out , that is just sad and disrespectful ...+ you would get beat up in some places... Most places.. in front of moms and pops, and children.. thats Nasty!!

Proud? stand up strait and walk like a man...(with pants on)
MarmotaCaligata

Paradise, CA

#470 Oct 1, 2014
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>
You had me pegged all the way through until the "contempt of others" :/
I have no ill will towards others, especially if they are Jimmy Parsons or Neil Patrick Harris! Those slight of frame hotties have a lot of money and I'd love to cook them some thai food for dinner ;)
Go LGBT/UCLA Bruins and Go all you hot fellas on the Westside of Los Angeles!
270 days until SF Pride 2015
Join the Society of Supporters
http://www.sfpride.org/donate/
OK Mr macho

Denver, CO

#471 Oct 1, 2014
Richies Cool Man Diary wrote:
If your gay your gay, OK, but you dont go down the street with your gayness hanging out , that is just sad and disrespectful ...+ you would get beat up in some places... Most places.. in front of moms and pops, and children.. thats Nasty!!
LOL

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#472 Oct 2, 2014
Richies Cool Man Diary wrote:
Sir, you may have your stories confused. I think you might be referring to young black males here :/

Go LGBT Bruins! Proud as a peacock and walking like one too!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News CARD replacing DeGarmo play structure 2 hr John Wooden 1
News News of our Past: Ranch worker reports he saw a... 2 hr Brian Jennings 1
News New Bidwell Park sign reminds of fire danger 2 hr Mr Obvious 1
US Army Says Hillary Disgrunted or Careless 5 hr Sad Sack 1
EDUCATING CONSERVATIVES Part 15 6 hr --Crack Rabbit-- 23
Same Old Cesspool 6 hr --Crack Rabbit-- 9
PROOF hillary LIED About Benghazi 14 hr GRANDPA NICOLAI 1

Chico Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance