SF gay pride event celebrates 40th anniversary

Full story: The York Daily Record

A member of the Mike's on Bike rides his bike nude down Market Street during the San Francisco's 39th annual gay pride parade on in this June 28, 2009 file photo.
Comments
81 - 92 of 92 Comments Last updated Oct 28, 2013
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Failure in chief

Redding, CA

#435 Sep 13, 2013
You completely miss the point. The problem is not that the majority of people in this country have a problem with you being "gay". The problem is not with same sex relationships. The majority of people in this country understand that 99% of same sex couples live a normal life and fit into society and are people that are likable. The problem is with the minority of immoral freaks that exhibit discussing acts In public. These "parades" have nothing to with same sex relationships! they are all about shoving immoral sights and acts in peoples faces. We want you to keep your mentally ill, immoral acts out of public sight!
Are you kidding me

Chico, CA

#436 Sep 13, 2013
Failure in chief wrote:
You completely miss the point. The problem is not that the majority of people in this country have a problem with you being "gay". The problem is not with same sex relationships. The majority of people in this country understand that 99% of same sex couples live a normal life and fit into society and are people that are likable. The problem is with the minority of immoral freaks that exhibit discussing acts In public. These "parades" have nothing to with same sex relationships! they are all about shoving immoral sights and acts in peoples faces. We want you to keep your mentally ill, immoral acts out of public sight!
Anyone else WOULD go to jail for what they do!!!

“What Goes Around, Comes Around”

Since: Mar 07

Kansas City, MO.

#437 Sep 13, 2013
Failure in chief wrote:
Well big boy, go down to Mardi Gras and tell them to keep the immoral acts out of public sight and let us know what they tell you! Get back to us when you find out. We will be waiting. LOL
Are you kidding me

Chico, CA

#439 Sep 13, 2013
Imprtnrd wrote:
<quoted text>Well big boy, go down to Mardi Gras and tell them to keep the immoral acts out of public sight and let us know what they tell you! Get back to us when you find out. We will be waiting. LOL
Well little one! When they're caught? They're taken to jail!
Watch COPS mardi gras tapes some time! That easy!

You disgusting perverts sure are stupid!!!
Enzyte Bob

United States

#446 Sep 13, 2013
I think tampax is more qualified to make products for sexual dyslexics since they have the most experience dealing with bloody discharge.
They cannot kill a Spook

Toledo, OH

#448 Sep 13, 2013
Why celebrate HIV, Hepatitis, and baterial infections of course throat and rectal tract?
Jessica

Cerritos, CA

#452 Sep 13, 2013
lol at how pathetic and petty the gay haters on here are. Whats it like being a minority yourselves now?
Enzyte Bob

Chicago, IL

#453 Sep 13, 2013
Jessica wrote:
lol at how pathetic and petty the gay haters on here are. Whats it like being a minority yourselves now?
At least we don't die at age 41 because we have a shiht infested bloodstream.

But then again what do you expect from freaks stupid enough to stick their member inside another freak's garbage dump? Only an idiot would expect to be able to do that without catching some kind of disease. Filthy disease ridden freaks.
Orinda

Newville, PA

#457 Sep 14, 2013
Being a Proctologist in San Francisco is probably one of the most lucrative careers in the Bay Area. Although Pulling gerbils and 10 inch dildos out of grown men's asses in addition to having to constantly write out prescriptions for adult diapers would get kind of old after about a year or so.

“Don't dislike my YouTub videos”

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#458 Oct 23, 2013
Yeah Gay parade all the way!
I love gay pride

Torrance, CA

#462 Oct 27, 2013
My name is Mike Cohen. I was a cop before I got fired, I was always dirty but hey it's over but I just wanted to say, that I have always hidden my gay bisexual feelings for men. I especially love Frisco and I am into trannies...you are so beautiful. I sadly live now in Oregon, have to find me some transexuals over here. My boyfriend Dave Johnson a deputy with the LA County Sheriffs department cheated on me and hurt me, he used me like a wet rag. I am so confused. Love you dave.
Grandpa

Chico, CA

#463 Oct 28, 2013
Lou wrote:
This society is in big trouble. Could you imagine 20 years ago a "paper" would be showing a man riding down the street naked on a bike?
Lady Godiva rides again ?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 5 min Frijoles 68,998
Old "Baghdad Bob" Mulholland 4 hr DrRuth 7
Police officer brands Ferguson protesters 'rabi... 6 hr Godfrey 92
Californians tear out lawns to cope with drought 7 hr The right is wrong 8
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 7 hr go away 5,007
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 7 hr Soaked good 200,593
Former deputy charged in double homicide 8 hr mahz 3
•••
•••
•••

Chico Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chico People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••