Obama mulls airstrikes to help trappe...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
The right is wrong

Sacramento, CA

#21 Aug 11, 2014
Progun wrote:
<quoted text>Proved me right again ;)
Yes, I did prove that you're a moron as Gramps pointed out !
Republican

Paradise, CA

#22 Aug 11, 2014
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
You are right!
The correct spelling should be George Washington, Abraham Lincoln, Thomas Jefferson, Barack Obama and george bush.
Try Larry, Moe, Shemp, Curly and barack.
Progun

Elk Grove, CA

#23 Aug 12, 2014
The right is wrong wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I did prove that you're a moron as Gramps pointed out !
Um, no. Both of you proved me right. Nice try though bro, I commend you... But, as usual, fail! Lol!
Faux Christian tBaggers

Redway, CA

#24 Aug 12, 2014
Progun wrote:
<quoted text>Um, no. Both of you proved me right. Nice try though bro, I commend you... But, as usual, fail! Lol!
Moron! Go Nuke the Middle east as you propose as a FOLLOWER of JESUS! TWISTED Tea Bagger Mental Case with NO respect for anyone or anything but yourself!

All you prove is how STUPID, STUPID, STUPID you are!!!! Although as Here is One, you have proved you INSTABILITY for many Many Many YEARS!

By the way Take your KKK Danish Nazi DEAD Slut Wife back to your PARADISE of Mexico! Or are you done with the Probation the court put you on for Beating your children in Mendo Co? SLEAZE BAG!!!!!
The right is wrong

Sacramento, CA

#25 Aug 12, 2014
Faux Christian tBaggers wrote:
<quoted text>Moron! Go Nuke the Middle east as you propose as a FOLLOWER of JESUS! TWISTED Tea Bagger Mental Case with NO respect for anyone or anything but yourself!
All you prove is how STUPID, STUPID, STUPID you are!!!! Although as Here is One, you have proved you INSTABILITY for many Many Many YEARS!
By the way Take your KKK Danish Nazi DEAD Slut Wife back to your PARADISE of Mexico! Or are you done with the Probation the court put you on for Beating your children in Mendo Co? SLEAZE BAG!!!!!
Are you saying poopgun is really HIO?
tBaggers R Nazi KKK Party

Redway, CA

#26 Aug 12, 2014
The right is wrong wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying poopgun is really HIO?
YEP! And the HaagenSlut is his DEAD Danish Nazi Tea Bagger Republican IMMIGRANT Wife.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Freedom 3 hr GRANDPA NICOLAI 1
A full 6% of Americans say Russia story is impo... 3 hr GRANDPA NICOLAI 2
why to tards think big spoons makes you fat? (Feb '16) 4 hr GRANDPA NICOLAI 423
Even my god cnn says Trump is not president 4 hr GRANDPA NICOLAI 2
OJ didendo nutten 4 hr GRANDPA NICOLAI 1
This is perfectly normal 5 hr GRANDPA NICOLAI 1
They better pay them a living wage of 15 dollar... 6 hr GRANDPA NICOLAI 1

Chico Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chico Mortgages