Obamas Legacy
Godfrey

Oroville, CA

#22 Sep 20, 2012
U have become a light weight out here. Kinda feckless almost pathetic. Maybe you should go downtown and try and pick up a prostitute. If he turns you down, well, damn. Good luck on some prostitute chasing. I'm to funny.
TWP

Hopedale, IL

#23 Sep 20, 2012
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
how do you know President OBAMA is not working on a "November surprise" just like he did with bin ladin...????
Isn't this amazing...!

As if old Road Toa d somehow KNOWS that his "Black Messiah" is somehow going to claim Victory from the Jaws of Defeat with some "MAGICAL NOVEMBER SURPRISE" nonsense...!

So in essence... old "GRANDPA NICOLAI" is arguing that people should support another 4 years of Barack Hussein Obama's assault on the American People because he "MAY... JUST MAYBE..." has some kind of "MAGICAL RABBIT IN HIS HAT" which will "MAGICALLY" turn around what is happening now and make the Muslims suddenly "Love America" and the glaciers will stop melting... the air will be pure and clean and all will be Glorious in Obama's Magical National Socialist Utopia...!!!

GO SCREW YOURSELF ROAD TOA D...!!!

It is time to stop all this NONSENSE and let some ADULTS run the Government instead of some ignorant, selfish BRATS who think they are just "sooooo above it all" that they have driven us to the edge of disaster...!!!

It is time for a change... whether it is Mitt Romney or "whoever"...

BUT IT IS TIME FOR A CHANGE AND THE "REAL" AMERICAN PEOPLE ARE SICK AND TIRED OF YOUR BULLSH!T...!!!
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#24 Sep 20, 2012
I KNOW wrote:
<quoted text>
I KNOW all about the way you MENTALLY ILL liberals think!!!!!
I read you FREAKS like a book!!! I KNOW YOU!!!!!
>
>
Hmmm!

First you were MENTALLY ILL, then you become FREAK and now MENTALLY ILL reads FREAK...?

So now you are reading yourself like a book...???

Must be the most horrific book anyone ever read, full of shady characters like brainless liar HERE IS ONE, plagiarizing LOCAL IDIOT, the ninihammer TWeRp.... and GODFREY the buffoon.

Judging from your reading habits I have little doubt that you "KNOW".... JackShit is all you know...!!!
Local

Clearlake, CA

#25 Sep 20, 2012
TWP wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't this amazing...!
As if old Road Toa d somehow KNOWS that his "Black Messiah" is somehow going to claim Victory from the Jaws of Defeat with some "MAGICAL NOVEMBER SURPRISE" nonsense...!
So in essence... old "GRANDPA NICOLAI" is arguing that people should support another 4 years of Barack Hussein Obama's assault on the American People because he "MAY... JUST MAYBE..." has some kind of "MAGICAL RABBIT IN HIS HAT" which will "MAGICALLY" turn around what is happening now and make the Muslims suddenly "Love America" and the glaciers will stop melting... the air will be pure and clean and all will be Glorious in Obama's Magical National Socialist Utopia...!!!
GO SCREW YOURSELF ROAD TOA D...!!!
It is time to stop all this NONSENSE and let some ADULTS run the Government instead of some ignorant, selfish BRATS who think they are just "sooooo above it all" that they have driven us to the edge of disaster...!!!
It is time for a change... whether it is Mitt Romney or "whoever"...
BUT IT IS TIME FOR A CHANGE AND THE "REAL" AMERICAN PEOPLE ARE SICK AND TIRED OF YOUR BULLSH!T...!!!
when the "undecided" an independent voters get into the voting booth, most of them will have to come to terms with the fact that they(America)is NOT better off now than we were 4 years ago...no matter how many times the liberals say "things" are better.....things are not better, and most Americans know it..........and.....nobama has spent $6 trillion borrowed dollars barely making a difference.
Mickey Mouse could have jumped started the economy while spending $6 trillion.

our national debt has run up over $16 TRILLION.....it now exceeds our Country's yearly Gross Domestic Product.

I KNOW libs ARE Mentl ILL

Oroville, CA

#26 Sep 21, 2012
obummer comes out and "SPIKING the ball" about killing Bin Lauden for his personal gain!!!

He then blame the deaths of the people in Lybia on a film that NO one has even see. The only thing available is a trailer of the film.

He has more protection for his aids in this country than he does for American Personnel in hostile foeign contries such as Lybia.

He is DIRECTLY responsible for peoples DEATHS and turning the muslim world agains this country IT IS HIS AND ONLY HIS ACTIONS THAT DID THIS!!!!

His LEGACY IS one of foreign policy FAILURE and one of American MURDER Accomplishment!!!!

HEADLINE:

20 COUNTRIES PROTESTING THE UNITED STATES FOREIGN POLICY
Liberal ARE MENTALLY ILL

Magalia, CA

#27 Sep 26, 2012
Household Incomes Fall In Aug., Off 8.2% Under Obama

INVESTOR'S BUSINESS DAILY

In another sign that the economic recovery under President Obama is not producing gains for average Americans, median household incomes fell 1.1% in August

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#28 Sep 26, 2012
Liberal ARE MENTALLY ILL wrote:
Household Incomes Fall In Aug., Off 8.2% Under Obama
INVESTOR'S BUSINESS DAILY
In another sign that the economic recovery under President Obama is not producing gains for average Americans, median household incomes fell 1.1% in August
Right on game plan.......

Closes business

Raise fuel prices

Raise food cost

Raise insurance cost

Now you have a whole new group of poor that may just be sum enough to vote liberal
Liberal ARE MENTALLY ILL

Magalia, CA

#29 Sep 26, 2012
obummer the TERRORIST destroyes America's small business.

55 percent of small business owners would not start company today, blame Obama

Fifty-five percent of small business owners and manufacturers would not have started their businesses in today’s economy, according to a new poll that also reports 69 percent say President Obama’s regulatory policies have hurt their businesses

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#30 Sep 26, 2012
Liberal ARE MENTALLY ILL wrote:
obummer the TERRORIST destroyes America's small business.
55 percent of small business owners would not start company today, blame Obama
Fifty-five percent of small business owners and manufacturers would not have started their businesses in today’s economy, according to a new poll that also reports 69 percent say President Obama’s regulatory policies have hurt their businesses
At the last two international economic forums held here in Mexico closer to 90 percent said the same thing....

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#31 Sep 26, 2012
TWP wrote:
<quoted text>
It is time to stop all this NONSENSE and let some ADULTS run the Government instead of some ignorant, selfish BRATS who think they are just "sooooo above it all" that they have driven us to the edge of disaster...!!!
It is time for a change......!!!
That is a good description of how the country felt in the 2008 election with the economy in a nose dive, etc.

Obama won because of that and has pulled our economy out of its Republican nose dive. The recovery isn't complete but it is better than if we had continued with the same failed Republican policies that caused the nose dive in the first place.

The question is not "are you better off now than you were four years ago" the question is "are you better off now than you would have been if the Republicans had held the presidency?" AND THE ANSWER IS A RESOUNDING YES!

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#32 Sep 26, 2012
Are your eyes open wrote:
<quoted text>
That is a good description of how the country felt in the 2008 election with the economy in a nose dive, etc.
Obama won because of that and has pulled our economy out of its Republican nose dive. The recovery isn't complete but it is better than if we had continued with the same failed Republican policies that caused the nose dive in the first place.
The question is not "are you better off now than you were four years ago" the question is "are you better off now than you would have been if the Republicans had held the presidency?" AND THE ANSWER IS A RESOUNDING YES!
The economy is not in better shape......

Every single indicator shows it is in worse shape....

More debt
Higher inflation
Higher food cost
higher energy cost
more people unemployed
consumer confidence is down
More jobs being shipped overseas

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#33 Sep 26, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
The economy is not in better shape......
Every single indicator shows it is in worse shape....
Oh BS!

Do you live in a bubble or what?

When Obama took office our economy is in a flat out nose dive, heading straight for a great depression. That is simply a fact.

We are not in a great depression. That is also a fact. The reason we are not in a great depression is because Obama took us away from the Republican policies that caused that nose dive and in doing so, Pulled us out of it.

We are way better off now than we would be if the Republicans had retained control of the white house.

Even the conservative Bill Kristol gets it, why don't you?

He said on Fox News Sunday, and I quote:

"I've thought this for months. If this election's just about the last four years, that's a muddy verdict. Bush was president during the financial meltdown. The Obama team has turned that around pretty well."
&fe ature=player_embedded

He is ultra conservative but intellectually honest enough to acknowledge the truth.

why aren't you?

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#34 Sep 26, 2012
Are your eyes open wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh BS!
Do you live in a bubble or what?
When Obama took office our economy is in a flat out nose dive, heading straight for a great depression. That is simply a fact.
We are not in a great depression. That is also a fact. The reason we are not in a great depression is because Obama took us away from the Republican policies that caused that nose dive and in doing so, Pulled us out of it.
We are way better off now than we would be if the Republicans had retained control of the white house.
Even the conservative Bill Kristol gets it, why don't you?
He said on Fox News Sunday, and I quote:
"I've thought this for months. If this election's just about the last four years, that's a muddy verdict. Bush was president during the financial meltdown. The Obama team has turned that around pretty well."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =WouVtYUGT1AXX&feature=pla yer_embedded
He is ultra conservative but intellectually honest enough to acknowledge the truth.
why aren't you?
I listed 7 indictors of the economy that are in worse shape than Jan 2009

Prove those facts wrong.........LOL

OOOPS you cant do that just like you cant show us where Vern supported the ban.......

More hot air and nothing else.....

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#35 Sep 26, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
.....
Prove Bill Kristol's point wrong.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#36 Sep 26, 2012
Are your eyes open wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove Bill Kristol's point wrong.
Yes the spin comes again..........

Is that all you know??

I post facts not someones opinion and you refuse to answer and then ask me to disprove a opinion........

You are so stupid that you dont even understand what a opinion is....

I knew better than to try and talk sensibly with a moron like you.....As you are just a punk.......

I posted indicators........Facts....... .You can accept them or prove them wrong.........

As far as proving a opinion wrong my opinion of you is that you are a moron..........Prove that wrong..........ROTFLMAO

So I guess it is back to posting your lie about Vern behind every post you post....

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#37 Sep 26, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
The economy is not in better shape......
Every single indicator shows it is in worse shape....
More debt
Higher inflation
Higher food cost
higher energy cost
more people unemployed
consumer confidence is down
More jobs being shipped overseas
But the point you moron that Bill Kristol gets and you don't is that that stuff was caused by the Bush admin and if it were not for Obama it would be worse.

I don't agree with Kristol very much on policy or ideology but at least he is intellectually honest.

You, on the other hand, are neither intellectual nor honest.
Liberal ARE MENTALLY ILL

Magalia, CA

#38 Sep 26, 2012
Are your eyes open wrote:
<quoted text>
But the point you moron that Bill Kristol gets and you don't is that that stuff was caused by the Bush admin and if it were not for Obama it would be worse.
I don't agree with Kristol very much on policy or ideology but at least he is intellectually honest.
You, on the other hand, are neither intellectual nor honest.
WHAT!?!?!?!?!? obummer the TERRORIST saved the economy?!?!?!??!

BLLAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAH!!!!!!!!!!

YOU have PROVEN YOUR low IQ AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!

YOU are a SAD example of this counries FAILED educational system if YOU truely believe what YOU type!!!!

I believe that YOU are truely an anarchist and hate this country YOU do not have this countries best interest in mind!!!! YOU are to IGNORANT to understand that what YOU want DOES NOT WORK and you will hate life if you do get what you want!!!!!

YOUR TYPE OF THINKING WILL BE DESTROYED!!!!!!!!!

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAAHAH!!!!!!!!!!

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#39 Sep 26, 2012
Are your eyes open wrote:
<quoted text>
But the point you moron that Bill Kristol gets and you don't is that that stuff was caused by the Bush admin and if it were not for Obama it would be worse.
I don't agree with Kristol very much on policy or ideology but at least he is intellectually honest.
You, on the other hand, are neither intellectual nor honest.
Spin spin spin..........ROTFLMAO

Please show me liar where I ever said that Bush was not responsible..........LOL

OOOOPS ya cant can ya.....

What I did post was a list of economic indicators that all show that things have not improved but have gotten worse...

But morons like you are so stupid that you dont understand that blaming Bush will not fix any current things......

And instead of admitting that oslama is Bush with a paint job you ignore that fact and spin spin spin.....

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#40 Sep 26, 2012
Liberal ARE MENTALLY ILL wrote:
<quoted text>
WHAT!?!?!?!?!? obummer the TERRORIST saved the economy?!?!?!??!
BLLAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAH!!!!!!!!!!
YOU have PROVEN YOUR low IQ AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!
Do you know who Conservative commentator Bill Kristol is?

He agrees with me? Are you saying he is a low IQ liberal as well?

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#41 Sep 26, 2012
Are your eyes open wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know who Conservative commentator Bill Kristol is?
He agrees with me? Are you saying he is a low IQ liberal as well?
Once again spin spin spin.........

You demand people answer your questions ....LOL
You demand people prove a opinion wrong.....And you are too stupid to understand that an opinion is an opinion.........LOL

And you refuse to address cold hard facts like economic indicators..........

Why are you so scared of facts????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black LIves Matter Murderer was Gay Prostitute!!! 14 min TWP 1
Here is what real scientist say about global wa... 32 min Casual Reader 15
Hillary Clinton Adamantly Against Illegal Immig... 54 min Bill Clinton 1
TRUMP will SINK Republicans 1 hr LEFTIST DIALOG 29
He's baaccckkkk! 1 hr LEFTIST DIALOG 13
Faux Global Warming (Nov '14) 4 hr GRANDPA NICOLAI 915
PROOF there are SMART Republicans 4 hr GRANDPA NICOLAI 17
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chico Mortgages