Romney says almost half the US voters...
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#64 Sep 21, 2012
>
>
THe moron HERE IS ONE is getting desperate, the prospects of an OBAMA win in November finally drove him of his rocker, he now thinks he can prevent an OBAMA win by hijacking every thread on TOPIX...

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#65 Sep 21, 2012
Are your eyes open wrote:
<quoted text>
I have.
Wrong thread again moron.....are you meth addict or what?
Why cant you post a link?????????.ROTFLMAO

here is his comments again.........

Please show us.....

But there are more risks with these activities you mentioned. How much harm should come from tubing down a river with friends? Add several thousand and alcohol then you have a major problem. The big picture is a young life was wasted. He could have amounted to something or someone. Judging from the out-pouring of searched I'd say he was well liked. My heart goes out to his family.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#66 Sep 21, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Why cant you post a link?????????.ROTFLMAO
Do you really want me to post a link to the thread on which we had that discussion?

Do you really not remember what thread that was? LOL

Is your brain like swiss cheese from doing meth or something (you act like a tweeker) or are you just really really dumb?
Jon Paul

Chico, CA

#67 Sep 23, 2012
Romney is fighting to refocus his campaign after one of the most difficult weeks of his candidacy, dominated by the publication of a secretly recorded May video in which he derided almost half of all Americans as government-dependent “victims” and a flood of criticism from within his own party.

Don't believe me, Call Mitt Romney and ask him yourself.
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#68 Sep 23, 2012
>
>
Yeap, Mitt FLOP dismisses half of all Americans as freeloaders....

http://articles.nydailynews.com/2012-09-17/ne...
Steve

United States

#69 Sep 23, 2012
Jon Paul wrote:
Romney is fighting to refocus his campaign after one of the most difficult weeks of his candidacy, dominated by the publication of a secretly recorded May video in which he derided almost half of all Americans as government-dependent “victims” and a flood of criticism from within his own party.
Don't believe me, Call Mitt Romney and ask him yourself.
Your media source(s) are bias.
Jon Paul

Chico, CA

#70 Sep 23, 2012
Well you go ahead and keep watching fox news. When you are competent enough then come back and elaborate little more and maybe you can tell me more about my sources.
Steve wrote:
<quoted text>
Your media source(s) are bias.
Steve

Chico, CA

#71 Sep 24, 2012
According to a June Gallup poll 46 percent of Americans believe God created humans in their present form about 10,000 years ago.

GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#73 Sep 24, 2012
>
>
It is really incredible that in an age of Mars landers and iPads so many people still buy into religious myths....

“Facts”

Location hidden

#74 Sep 24, 2012
<quoted text>
Do you really want me to post a link to the thread on which we had that discussion?
Is your brain like swiss cheese from doing meth or something (you act like a tweeker) or are you just really really dumb?
Yes please do.......

Please post the link where Vern supported the ban on tubbing..........ROTFLMAO

“Facts”

Location hidden

#75 Sep 24, 2012
<quoted text>
Still waiting for your link..........LOL
Here is One

United States

#76 Sep 24, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
So where is your link that back up your claim?????
Looks like you are caught telling another lie........
I am sure your stable mates will be along to help you out on your lies....
Hey MISSING LINK Here is nOne Sheeple mexiTroll, when you are finally caught telling the truth you can ask that question.

We won't hold our breath since over the last 4+years you have failed to be Truthfull or Factual.
Sounds Like One

United States

#77 Sep 24, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Still waiting for your link..........LOL
River tubing....The number #1 issue for misinformers.

No fraud at all involved in the cause of the housing crises,#2 issue for misinformers.

The sacred link to any fringe site equals PROOF.

“Facts”

Location hidden

#78 Sep 24, 2012
Sounds Like One wrote:
<quoted text>
No fraud at all involved in the cause of the housing crises,#2 issue for misinformers.
The lowly shipping troll is making a fool of himself again........

The moron claimed vern supported the ban on tubbing but he can't show us where Vern said that.....LOL

And we see you are too stupid to understand the difference between CAUSED and was a tiny part of the problem.......LOL

“Facts”

Location hidden

#79 Sep 24, 2012
Sounds Like One wrote:
<quoted text>
Will you always just be nothing but a troll???
Here is One

United States

#80 Sep 24, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
The MUTT has called you out MexiTrollMoron. You are One of the 47% that does NOT pay taxes.

Even Romeney the Mutt knows you are a TWIT!
Pointing out obvious One

Chicago, IL

#81 Sep 24, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Your worst nightmare, One. Hounding you into oblivion for the damage you did here.

River tubing.....really?

Thanks for your support of Petition Project, it makes you look even more ridiculous....Keep it up!!

“Facts”

Location hidden

#82 Sep 24, 2012
Pointing out obvious One wrote:
<quoted text>
Your worst nightmare, One. Hounding you into oblivion for the damage you did here.
River tubing.....really?
Thanks for your support of Petition Project, it makes you look even more ridiculous....Keep it up!!
You mean my best dream.........To be able to prove you moronic trolls for what you are.........LOL

Any idea what this thread is about troll????

Oh by the way have you seen the Ukiah forum lately???????

Post after post..........ROTFLMAO
Lacking One

Chicago, IL

#83 Sep 24, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean my best dream.........To be able to prove you moronic trolls for what you are.........LOL
Any idea what this thread is about troll????
Oh by the way have you seen the Ukiah forum lately???????
Post after post..........ROTFLMAO
Did you prove anything with a link to cns.com or your latest fave? The RIGHT news, from the RIGHT....among the many things you are lacking is a sense of humor.

I'm trollin for One, destroyer of the Ukiah forum.
Let's get together and make it a quorum.

“Facts”

Location hidden

#84 Sep 24, 2012
Lacking One wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you prove anything with a link to cns.com or your latest fave? The RIGHT news, from the RIGHT....among the many things you are lacking is a sense of humor.
I'm trollin for One, destroyer of the Ukiah forum.
Let's get together and make it a quorum.
As long as you trolls keep trolling me I will return the favor.......

My kid that is posting for me is finding lots of local things to post about..........ROTFLMAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 59 min bbyrd009 72,045
regrets!!! 1 hr CNN Brain Washer ... 4
Can We Trust the FBI? 2 hr Tea Pee No MA Eng... 11
News Former Chico city councilor faces campaign viol... Thu Liberals Killing ... 3
Deers In A Headlight Thu First Amendment 1
Voter Suppression in Alabama is Cause for Feder... Wed Zack Klein 11
Richest Counties In America. They would be Libs Wed Godfrey 3

Chico Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chico Mortgages