Oroville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

Judged:

Looks like that is what Democrats want.“White” vote for white,“Brown” vote for brown,“Black” vote for black,“Yellow” vote for yellow. The first lady thinks that is the way things are, she thinks we are all just a bunch of racist, said it in a speech at the "black caucus". Hell, let’s do it. Sounds perfectly Liberal progressive to me, lets’ get it done. Sure don't want to disappoint any racist liberals out their. You want this? Fine.
Steve

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

Judged:

She said, "while there are no more 'whites only' signs keeping us out, no one barring our children from the schoolhouse door, we know that our journey is far, far from finished. But in many ways, the path forward for this next generation is far less clear." Speaking of educational and health disparities affecting our children, she asked, "What court case do we bring on their behalf? What laws can be passed to end those wrongs?"
Opening her remarks by recalling some of the racist obstacles various members of the Congressional Black Caucus had to overcome to succeed (including Rep. Barbara Lee's near-death because a white hospital delayed treatment for her mother during childbirth)
I get the feeling she doesn't like "Whites"
Godfrey

Oroville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

Judged:

Racism has always been the democrat party. Republicans, long before the 1964 Civil Rights Act, that if it wasn't for republicans would never have been past was the start of the big lie.

Actually the 1964 act was it was started by Eisenhower, then Nixon pushed it and finally that Old Southern racist Johnson was brought to it screaming and kicking by republicans. Why he agreed to it is that he was a better politician than racist.

Now democrats/liberals hide from themselves to keep power, calling republicans racist when their history and heritage is racism. Democrats/Liberals are so racist they dream about it and contrive ways to make it so. They keep the poor, poor to keep their stinking power. Without the poor where would they be, and who are many of the poor, blacks, Hispanics...and democrats want them that way. Liberals are the worst kind of racist, they really like it a lot.
Steve

Willows, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

Judged:

Congressional Black Caucas bars "Whites".

As a white liberal running in a majority African American district, Tennessee Democrat Stephen I. Cohen made a novel pledge on the campaign trail last year: If elected, he would seek to become the first white member of the Congressional Black Caucus.

Now that he's a freshman in Congress, Cohen has changed his plans. He said he has dropped his bid after several current and former caucus members made it clear to him that whites need not apply.

"I think they're real happy I'm not going to join," said Cohen, who succeeded Rep. Harold Ford, D-Tenn., in the Memphis district. "It's their caucus and they do things their way. You don't force your way in. You need to be invited."

Cohen said he became convinced that joining the caucus would be "a social faux pas" after seeing news reports that former Rep. William Lacy Clay Sr., D-Mo., a co-founder of the caucus, had circulated a memo telling members it was "critical" that the group remain "exclusively African-American."

Other members, including the new chairwoman, Rep. Carolyn Cheeks Kilpatrick, D-Mich., and Clay's son, Rep. William Lacy Clay, D-Mo., agreed.

"Mr. Cohen asked for admission, and he got his answer.... It's time to move on," the younger Clay said. "It's an unwritten rule. It's understood. It's clear."
Ruth

Willows, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

Judged:

Is Enloe a White hospital ? Whatever it is, can we make it a Rainbow hospital, not restricted to any special color ?
TSQ

Diamond Bar, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

Judged:

Godfrey wrote:
...the 1964 Civil Rights Act....Johnson was brought to it screaming and kicking by republicans....
That is TOTAL FICTION.

I cannot believe you would write such a demonstrably false thing. YES, Republicans were key in passing the Civil Rights Act, but it would never have passed without Johnson's tireless work on its behalf and his arm-twisting of Democrats and Republicans alike on it. If you don't know that the Civil Rights Act would never have passed without Johnson's leadership (and he predicted it would be a political loser for the Democrats- he predicted, correctly, that it would lose the South for the Democrats for a generation; he did NOT think it was politically smart as you also write in your comment), you are a lot more ignorant of basic American history than I could ever have imagined. What a totally misinformed person you are. No wonder you rant and rave as you do. You don't understand reality at all. Pathetic for a man of your advanced age!
TSQ

Diamond Bar, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

Judged:

Steve wrote:
She said, "while there are no more 'whites only' signs keeping us out, no one barring our children from the schoolhouse door, we know that our journey is far, far from finished. But in many ways, the path forward for this next generation is far less clear." Speaking of educational and health disparities affecting our children, she asked, "What court case do we bring on their behalf? What laws can be passed to end those wrongs?"
Opening her remarks by recalling some of the racist obstacles various members of the Congressional Black Caucus had to overcome to succeed (including Rep. Barbara Lee's near-death because a white hospital delayed treatment for her mother during childbirth)
I get the feeling she doesn't like "Whites"
Or maybe she is sympathetic to people who were hurt by racism, such as the Congresswoman who ALMOST DIED AT BIRTH due to racism. It does not have to be anti-White to talk about racism (and when racism affects white people, it is also racism, as acknowledged by our laws and the US Supreme Court). What is it about that you don't get?
TSQ

Diamond Bar, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

Judged:

Ruth wrote:
Is Enloe a White hospital ? Whatever it is, can we make it a Rainbow hospital, not restricted to any special color ?
I just called them and checked on this for you, Ruth. They said that whatever your color, race, or ethnicity, you would be welcome any time.
Godfrey

Oroville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

Judged:

TSQ wrote:
<quoted text>
That is TOTAL FICTION.
I cannot believe you would write such a demonstrably false thing. YES, Republicans were key in passing the Civil Rights Act, but it would never have passed without Johnson's tireless work on its behalf and his arm-twisting of Democrats and Republicans alike on it. If you don't know that the Civil Rights Act would never have passed without Johnson's leadership (and he predicted it would be a political loser for the Democrats- he predicted, correctly, that it would lose the South for the Democrats for a generation; he did NOT think it was politically smart as you also write in your comment), you are a lot more ignorant of basic American history than I could ever have imagined. What a totally misinformed person you are. No wonder you rant and rave as you do. You don't understand reality at all. Pathetic for a man of your advanced age!
Liar. I am right. Democrats have always been the racist party. You are a liar.
Godfrey

Oroville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

Judged:

Nice how I just reeled you old democrats in isn't it. I set it up with my first post then nailed your a_ses with my second. Damn I'm good.
Steve

Willows, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

Judged:

TSQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Or maybe she is sympathetic to people who were hurt by racism, such as the Congresswoman who ALMOST DIED AT BIRTH due to racism. It does not have to be anti-White to talk about racism (and when racism affects white people, it is also racism, as acknowledged by our laws and the US Supreme Court). What is it about that you don't get?
Blame is cast upon a race instead of the those responsible at the "White" hospital. Get it ?
TSQ

Diamond Bar, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

Judged:

Godfrey wrote:
<quoted text>Liar. I am right. Democrats have always been the racist party. You are a liar.
Democrats WERE the racist party from the 19th Century to the middle of the 20th Century. That began to change in the 1960s. THAT is what you still don't understand. Democratic politicians and voters turned Republican in the US South IN the late 1960s and 70s IN RESPONSE to the Democratic-led change in the civil rights of African-Americans (look up Strom Thurmond for an example of this trend). THAT is basic modern American history. I cannot believe you don't know that. Have you ever heard of Nixon's "Southern Strategy?" What do you think that was all about? You have an incredibly pathetic grasp of the basics of the country you grew up in. And you probably grew up at that time, too. Incredible!!!
TSQ

Diamond Bar, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

Steve wrote:
<quoted text>
Blame is cast upon a race instead of the those responsible at the "White" hospital. Get it ?
I agree with you on your basic point if you mean that "collective guilt" is wrong. That we agree on. But where in the comment I responded to did you quote Hillary Clinton blaming all white people or the white "race" for this incident or for racism in the US in general?
TSQ

Diamond Bar, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

Judged:

Godfrey wrote:
Nice how I just reeled you old democrats in isn't it. I set it up with my first post then nailed your a_ses with my second. Damn I'm good.
What, EXACTLY, do you think you are so good at? If it is raving like a frustrated and ignorant man, then I must agree. If is anything else, you're going to have to make a better case for it.
TSQ

Diamond Bar, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

Judged:

Steve wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you put the word "white" in quotation marks? It probably was a "White" hospital, meaning that it catered only to whites and that non-whites were not treated there, and that this was clearly stated on the hospital entrance itself and in its rules and standards of operation. You DO know that such hospitals and other "Whites only" institutions (schools, parks, public restrooms, drinking fountains, bus stations, buses, taxis, railroad cars, homes, public housing, and in doctors' associations, nurses' associations, etc.) actually existed in this country at one point, don't you? They were "White" meaning whites only. How else should it be referred to if not by its historically correct name?
Steve

Willows, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

Judged:

TSQ wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you on your basic point if you mean that "collective guilt" is wrong. That we agree on. But where in the comment I responded to did you quote Hillary Clinton blaming all white people or the white "race" for this incident or for racism in the US in general?
The current first lady was addressing the congressional "Black" caucas, not the former first lady.
TSQ

Diamond Bar, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

Judged:

Steve wrote:
<quoted text>
The current first lady was addressing the congressional "Black" caucas, not the former first lady.
I appreciate the correction. I must have made a mental slip. I apologize. Now, please read my comment again but with Michelle Obama's name in place of Hillary Clinton's (the person making the comment is not as important as the comment itself, unless you think race plays a role in that) and with that in mind, please answer my question if you so choose. Thank you.
Steve

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

Judged:

Racial bias, hatred, and prejudice is beng passed on from one generation to another. The first lady was addressing the congressional black caucas dissing on the evils of the "white" race.
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

Steve wrote:
Racial bias, hatred, and prejudice is beng passed on from one generation to another. The first lady was addressing the congressional black caucas dissing on the evils of the "white" race.
>
>
I am not certain the first lady was "dissing the white race" but if she was, fortunately and for good or for bad, succeeding generations quite often reject some of the values of their parents....we can call it moral evolution...
Here is One

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

Judged:

Godfrey wrote:
<quoted text>Liar. I am right. Democrats have always been the racist party. You are a liar.
Then you agree with the IDIOT Here Is nOne that JFK was a CONSERVATIVE and Raygun was a LIBERAL.

If you don't agree then you are a LIAR GodFried!

We know that YOU vote your RACE excluding the abilities of anyOne else NOT your RACE! That is RACIST IDIOT! You are a "YELLOW DOG REPUBLICAN"!

I wonder why you are so close to our NATIVE AMERICAN friend Here Is One who HATES Native Americans and married a WHITE WOMAN so he would have Blond haired Blue eyed KIDDIES. You know he is deminishing the WHITE GENE POOL! You had better get your HATE HAT OUT and go after him.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

8 Users are viewing the Chico Forum right now

Search the Chico Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
The Nazi Lie 26 min The right is wrong 40
Republican controlled Congress Shortchanges Am... 33 min The right is wrong 4
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 39 min Eric 68,423
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 43 min Eainca 4,887
Hey libs, here is a challenge. 58 min tBagger Stupid Idiots 12
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 1 hr no way 200,349
Liberal/Natzis Hate Conservatives 1 hr tBaggers Hate America 47
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chico Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chico People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE