First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#22 Sep 21, 2012
Are your eyes open wrote:
<quoted text>No, your comments just restate what he said. You never talk about what he meant.
Was he disagreeing with me or not in your little mind? If not, what was the point of the things he said.
Once again your are too stupid to read........LOL

Once again you are too stupid to read before you open your mouth and insert your hooves.........LOL

If you were not so stupid and read this you will see that his words are contained in these funny little things called quotation marks..........
"and"

"But there are more risks with these activities you mentioned. "

All Vern said here is that there are more dangers than you are thinking....Can you read????

"How much harm should come from tubing down a river with friends? "

Here Vern asked a question.........Do you know what a question is??? Did you answer????....NOPE

"Add several thousand and alcohol then you have a major problem. "

Here Vern said that lots of people drinking can increase problems......Describing what he meant.......LOL

"The big picture is a young life was wasted. He could have amounted to something or someone. Judging from the out-pouring of searched I'd say he was well liked. My heart goes out to his family."

Here vern said it was a shame that a life was lost..........I guess you dont understand that either.

The million dollar question........You claimed he supported the ban

So village liar......Tell us where he said he supported the ban like you lied and claimed????

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#23 Sep 21, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
"But there are more risks with these activities you mentioned. "

All Vern said here is 'that there are more dangers than you are thinking'....
Dude.......you are not explaining what he meant you are simply re-stating what he said.

Was he disagreeing with me or not?

If not then what was his point?

“Facts”

Location hidden

#24 Sep 22, 2012
<quoted text>Dude.......you are not explaining what he meant you are simply re-stating what he said.

Was he disagreeing with me or not?

If not then what was his point?
Too bad you are too stupid to read........LOL

I told you what he said

First line was him telling you that there are other dangers you did not think about

Is that disagreeing????

No

He just pointed out that you are a moron

So why can't you show us where he supported the ban????

Besides the fact he did not and you are a liar?????
Here is One

United States

#25 Sep 22, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad you are too stupid to read........LOL
I told you what he said
First line was him telling you that there are other dangers you did not think about
Is that disagreeing????
No
He just pointed out that you are a moron
So why can't you show us where he supported the ban????
Besides the fact he did not and you are a liar?????
here is One is such a MORON he wants to TAX the JOB CREATORS in Hollywood. WHY One o WHY? Ahahahahaha oh my you are stupid.

But you do a fine job of keeping us laughing our arses off at you and your PATHETIC LIES! Ahahahahahaha Don't forget you get a free LABOTOMY!
Laughing at morons

Sacramento, CA

#26 Oct 15, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why cant you show us his words that led you to spin what he said?????
Are your eyes open was caught telling lies again…….
The moron posted this………..LOL
Post number one here
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/chico-ca/T4BT...
Death is inevitable.
People die at Bear Hole once in a while, lets shut down Bear Hole.
People die while boating on lake Oroville, lets put an end to that nonsense.
People die while skiing, No MORE SKIING!
A guy died a while back when the tire on his Spring Car blew up at the fairgrouds. NO MORE RACES!
Heck even passenger cars kill people, lets make everyone walk.
Or perhaps we could use this young mans death as an example of the fact that being free to enjoy yourself in the way you choose to has costs sometimes and people (Not the government) need to take responsibility for themselves and their friends.
And people will still die. Such is life.
Then Vern posted this in post number 4.
But there are more risks with these activities you mentioned. How much harm should come from tubing down a river with friends? Add several thousand and alcohol then you have a major problem. The big picture is a young life was wasted. He could have amounted to something or someone. Judging from the out-pouring of searched I'd say he was well liked. My heart goes out to his family.
But the village liar started taking Vern's post and making lies up like this………LOL
Post number 56 here http://www.topix.com/forum/city/chico-ca/T4BT...
The moron claimed this……LOL
Vern supported the idea of banning tubing during the labor day holiday.
Liar.......Vern did not support the ban and nowhere did he even hint that he did..........LOL
You mean like your spin job on Obamas words on "War on coal" that were so far off base your quotes made you a liar? Huummm?

Want the link fornication face? Huummm?

“Facts”

Location hidden

#27 Oct 15, 2012
Laughing at morons wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean like your spin job on Obamas words on "War on coal" that were so far off base your quotes made you a liar? Huummm?
Want the link fornication face? Huummm?
Do you mean when oslama basically told the world that he could bankrupt any industry he wants for any reason he wants with high fees????
Laughing at morons

Sacramento, CA

#28 Oct 16, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you mean when oslama basically told the world that he could bankrupt any industry he wants for any reason he wants with high fees????
As Jerry Springer would say “One, you ARE a lying troll”.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
why to tards think big spoons makes you fat? 20 min --Crack Rabbit-- 186
Uniforms Intimidate Latinos 36 min Smoky Bear 3
He who lives in a glass house shouldn't throw s... 2 hr GRANDPA NICOLAI 23
How trump will make america great again 2 hr GRANDPA NICOLAI 12
News It was Shane Farmer night at Nettleton Stadium (May '08) 9 hr Smiles 9
News Medical Board acts against anesthesiologists wh... (Apr '10) 14 hr Enloe 14
chico doctors 14 hr OiG 23
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chico Mortgages