Democrats Hate the Idea of America Ex...

Democrats Hate the Idea of America Exceptionalism

Posted in the Chico Forum

Godfrey

Chico, CA

#1 Jul 28, 2014
Tell me they don't and give me the reasons you think that. They are the biggest Anti Americans on the Planet right now.
tBaggers Hate America

United States

#2 Jul 29, 2014
YES, American do HATE EXCEPTIONALISM!

We HATE your EXCEPTING from OUR Culture and Society everyone you Tea Bagger Republican KKK Radicals HATE in the name of AMERICAN PATRIOTISM!

Tea Bagger Republicans are PATRIOTS of their own FANTASY of Radical Extremist KKK Tyranny!

You might conclude that AMERICANS HATE the TEA PARTY KKK Radical Extremist Republicans who HATE the AMERICAN DREAM, Equality, Opportunity, Education...!

Your equating EXCEPTIONALISM with your EQUALITY FOR ALL is disingenuous as usual. You believe you are EXCEPTIONAL!!! You are DELUSIONAL as always!!! You are the DEATH of America in your Ideology!!!

In conclusion, Dumbed Down Radical Extremist Tea Bagger Republicans, by their policies and theology, STAGNATE Americas and AMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISM by DEFINITION!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TRUMP will SINK Republicans 49 min GRANDPA NICOLAI 40
Why are all the fires getting so big? 4 hr GRANDPA NICOLAI 56
Here is what real scientist say about global wa... 4 hr GRANDPA NICOLAI 19
He's baaccckkkk! 12 hr Middle of the road 29
Liberal Women who Won't be Voting for Hillary! 13 hr Casual Reader 6
My Name is GRANDPA NICOLAI and I'm a Drug Addict 13 hr GRANDPA NICOLAI 16
Reagan saved America from Carter who will save ... 13 hr The Smart Citizens 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chico Mortgages