First Prev
of 2
Next Last
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#24 Jan 4, 2014
Tea Party Solution wrote:
<quoted text>
So, it is true! The mexitroll's nonsense has been deleted again. I thought that I had seen one of his posts disappear, but wasn't sure...
>
>
Yes, it appears that MEXITROLL(S) is (are) being blocked again…

As you know, he contributes nothing worthily and uses TOPIX as a base to mostly bad mouth President OBAMA and everything else that makes for a decent society…

He is more than an annoying troll ( Like LOCO and the TWerP) HIO is a parasitic organism and I do not understand why TOPIX just does not totally delete his account….
Chico is Okay with me

United States

#25 Jan 7, 2014
Jay Decay wrote:
I for one would actually like to talk about Chico for once, have a discussion about nice places to have picnics, hidden hiking trails, local news, new businesses opening, best restaurants, etc. Instead we have a bunch of people circle jerking their opinions on politics and religion.
Who cares? If you wanna talk about politics, wouldn't it be nice to keep it local? You can go talk to all of your friends who have the same beliefs as you if you want affirmation about how good of a person you are because of your values.
Post more in this regard. PLEASE! Thank you.
willing to discuss

Chico, CA

#26 Jan 9, 2014
Tru dat wrote:
<quoted text>
Totally agree, I have many times posted local issues re politics etc and the thread is high jacked by those with agendas but no forum so they leech onto this one.
The main culprits are
1. Grandpa Nicolai purported to be bob mulholland ex political hack and architect behind Jane dolans failed suprrvisorial run.
2, right is wrong. retired state public employee in Lincoln, bitter about not receiving the huge pensions which are now commonplace. Guess he retired too early.
3. Several tea party activists
4. Godfrey resident inebriated poster.
Bottom line I believe there are people who would wish to discuss local issues but these nut jobs scare everyone away.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHa

You begin your righteous rant by vilifying others. What a hoot.

At least you realize you're dealing with savages with little of no understanding of morals. If this were not so you could have a discussion in peace. These assholes know exactly what they are doing and how their antics, cursing (and other things no doubt learned from their erstwhile parents) disrupts any sane flow of information.

My guess is we're seeing different iterations of that little editor from the daily disappointment trying to stifle the true voice of the public (or his knuckle dragging equivalent in local government), or these may be the salt-of-the-earth people who were never allowed to speak when growing up and never gained the skills of mutual intellectual discussion.

BUT: You CAN have a discussion amongst the cacophony, it just takes some practice. What you can NOT do is keep these assholes from driving away potential discussion minded people who have little experience dealing with a group of morons as uneducated and unskilled as these.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Tuxpan, Mexico

#27 Feb 16, 2014
JRC wrote:
<quoted text>That's right.
It looks like the moderator has finally awakened to the ugly rantings of the mexiTroll Here is One. His posts are disappearing from the Ukiah site also.

There must be a Topix God somewhere. Thanks whoever you are!
Caught in another lie my little puppet

Just spent 8 weeks at my house in Sardinia

“Facts”

Tuxpan, Mexico

#28 Feb 16, 2014
Reign of One wrote:
<quoted text>It appears that the reign of the One's is over. They have been mostly deleted from the Ukiah site and from Here as well. Those of us who survived the terror of One rejoice!! They promised to spam the Ukiah site and basically destroyed it, not so much on this site.

Was it the multiple user under One name? The overuse of ROTFLMAO? The macho posturing?

The One's have been stopped.
Proven wrong again my little troll

“Facts”

Tuxpan, Mexico

#29 Feb 16, 2014
Tea Party Solution wrote:
<quoted text>So, it is true! The mexitroll's nonsense has been deleted again. I thought that I had seen one of his posts disappear, but wasn't sure...
Yes liberals don't understand taking a couple month vacation

“Facts”

Tuxpan, Mexico

#30 Feb 16, 2014
Battling One wrote:
<quoted text>I've been battling One on the Ukiah forum for several years now. It was weird how he turned into other One's after being openly from Willits for so long. He must have joined a cult of One's or he pretended to be the leader or Original One....or was it all in his own mind?
Poor mickey has been then toy for us for years
Too bad he is too stupid to even see it

“Facts”

Tuxpan, Mexico

#31 Feb 16, 2014
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>>
>
Yes, it appears that MEXITROLL(S) is (are) being blocked againÂ…

As you know, he contributes nothing worthily and uses TOPIX as a base to mostly bad mouth President OBAMA and everything else that makes for a decent societyÂ…

He is more than an annoying troll ( Like LOCO and the TWerP) HIO is a parasitic organism and I do not understand why TOPIX just does not totally delete his accountÂ….
Really grumpy???

Looks like you are a proven liar again

Why don't you tell us how you grid tied a solar system without a permit and PGE had no problem??

Tell us again how the county inspector told you that was ok????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Impeachment is the only answer (Jun '14) 32 min I voted did you 208
Why Are Many College Profs Anti-American 1 hr I voted did you 34
Feinstein Got Her Pants In A Wad 1 hr I voted did you 65
Obama Hates Our Constitution 1 hr I voted did you 36
Ambushed New York officers were 'simply assassi... 1 hr I voted did you 2
Faux Global Warming 1 hr ANONYMOUS 209
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr Rick Moss 71,088
Chico Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chico People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chico News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chico

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:38 pm PST