Wouldn't it be nice if people posted about Chico stuff, not politics/religion?

Posted in the Chico Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jay Decay

Oroville, CA

#1 Dec 22, 2013
I for one would actually like to talk about Chico for once, have a discussion about nice places to have picnics, hidden hiking trails, local news, new businesses opening, best restaurants, etc. Instead we have a bunch of people circle jerking their opinions on politics and religion.
Who cares? If you wanna talk about politics, wouldn't it be nice to keep it local? You can go talk to all of your friends who have the same beliefs as you if you want affirmation about how good of a person you are because of your values.
Godfrey

Oroville, CA

#2 Dec 22, 2013
If talking about Chico were interesting maybe there would be a reality show about it; but I'll give it a shot.

Chico is a town that has a State University which means there is money just oozing into it; so while you are walking down your hidden trails and having picnics others in this State are living on the river banks covering up with cardboard. How did I do talking about Chico crap?
Jake W

Chico, CA

#5 Dec 23, 2013
Happy Holidays! On Christmas,i plan on walking around downtown,and give away,B.K. gift cards,to whomever needs.Anyone got socks? As many of folks should know,downtown on Christmas Day is lonely,for some.Nothing is open!
JRC

United States

#6 Dec 23, 2013
Jake W wrote:
Happy Holidays! On Christmas,i plan on walking around downtown,and give away,B.K. gift cards,to whomever needs.Anyone got socks? As many of folks should know,downtown on Christmas Day is lonely,for some.Nothing is open!
Godfrey calls himself a Christian. He will be home counting his money.

You are doing a wonderful thing and you should Know you are blessed in your kindness and generosity. You are what Christmas is about. Thank You!
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#7 Dec 23, 2013
JRC wrote:
<quoted text>Godfrey calls himself a Christian. He will be home counting his money.
You are doing a wonderful thing and you should Know you are blessed in your kindness and generosity. You are what Christmas is about. Thank You!
>
>
Amen to that!
Codfrey

Oroville, CA

#8 Dec 23, 2013
I guess I'll talk about Chico some more. It is a typical Liberal community dependent on Government for just about everything it has. So if somebody is passing anything out it probably comes from people with those evil private sector jobs from conservative communities.
cmwj

Chico, CA

#9 Dec 25, 2013
I completely agree with the topic. It's been my opinion for a long time that there are a hand full of people on the Chico Forum that ruin it for everyone else. There is a difference between expressing your opinion and trying to force your agenda on others. And there is a lot more to life than politics and religion.
xmas supporter

Chico, CA

#10 Dec 26, 2013
Codfrey wrote:
I guess I'll talk about Chico some more. It is a typical Liberal community dependent on Government for just about everything it has. So if somebody is passing anything out it probably comes from people with those evil private sector jobs from conservative communities.
WHAT???? In chico many happy capitalists spend xmas before a roaring xmas fire with family and friends to toast in the season. Isn't that what xmas is all about...making money and spending it on yourself and your family and friends? Where in the nativity story does it say poor people deserved to enjoy others wealth?

No, in chico people are very smart (even have a smart school to prove it) and they SAVE their money and don't waste it on things like filthy FIREWORKS for the masses; better to MAKE THEM PAY to view the celebration of our country and add the money to our private wealth, just like slave owner (in deed if not in title) john bidwell.(ignore what other communities do, and their stupid "values.")

What a glorious financial history we have in our little money making community, unlike the boobs in other cities that talk about stupidity such as family values and kindness to the homeless.....let these unprofitable scum go elsewhere for their food and fireworks, because WE have our TRUE xmas message: "we've got ours."

MERRY XMAS EVERYONE
Tru dat

Chico, CA

#12 Jan 1, 2014
cmwj wrote:
I completely agree with the topic. It's been my opinion for a long time that there are a hand full of people on the Chico Forum that ruin it for everyone else. There is a difference between expressing your opinion and trying to force your agenda on others. And there is a lot more to life than politics and religion.
Totally agree, I have many times posted local issues re politics etc and the thread is high jacked by those with agendas but no forum so they leech onto this one.

The main culprits are
1. Grandpa Nicolai purported to be bob mulholland ex political hack and architect behind Jane dolans failed suprrvisorial run.
2, right is wrong. retired state public employee in Lincoln, bitter about not receiving the huge pensions which are now commonplace. Guess he retired too early.
3. Several tea party activists
4. Godfrey resident inebriated poster.

Bottom line I believe there are people who would wish to discuss local issues but these nut jobs scare everyone away.
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#13 Jan 1, 2014
cmwj wrote:
>
>
You are absolutely correct, "there is a lot more to life than politics and religion" try yahoo groups.com
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#14 Jan 1, 2014
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#15 Jan 1, 2014
Tru dat wrote:
<quoted text>
Totally agree, I have many times posted local issues re politics etc and the thread is high jacked by those with agendas but no forum so they leech onto this one.
The main culprits are
1. Grandpa Nicolai purported to be bob mulholland ex political hack and architect behind Jane dolans failed suprrvisorial run.
2, right is wrong. retired state public employee in Lincoln, bitter about not receiving the huge pensions which are now commonplace. Guess he retired too early.
3. Several tea party activists
4. Godfrey resident inebriated poster.
Bottom line I believe there are people who would wish to discuss local issues but these nut jobs scare everyone away.
>
>
Not very Tru dat…

Don't know Bob nor Jane, and you did not mention which "….tea party activists" you are referring to.
Tru dat

Chico, CA

#16 Jan 1, 2014
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
Not very Tru dat…
Don't know Bob nor Jane, and you did not mention which "….tea party activists" you are referring to.
Caught in another lie, a lib like you professing to not know bob or jane ! Lol lol lol

Bobs lies

1. Grid tied solar system without permit
2. Bragged about wanting to poop in conservative closet
3. Does not know bob or jane
4. Does not wear hats
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Paradise, CA

#17 Jan 2, 2014
Tru dat wrote:
<quoted text>
Caught in another lie, a lib like you professing to not know bob or jane ! Lol lol lol
Bobs lies
1. Grid tied solar system without permit
2. Bragged about wanting to poop in conservative closet
3. Does not know bob or jane
4. Does not wear hats
>
>
That's right, I wear no hats and I don't know bob or jane, there are hundreds of millions of liberals in the US and it is sheer conservative madness for you guys to insist that I know every single one of them…

As far as the rest of your baloney goes you should not believe every piece of crap that HERE IS ONE, aka MEXITROLL posts or…

haven't you noticed that TOPIX has been deleting again some of the lies he has been posting lately…???
JRC

United States

#18 Jan 2, 2014
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
That's right, I wear no hats and I don't know bob or jane, there are hundreds of millions of liberals in the US and it is sheer conservative madness for you guys to insist that I know every single one of them…
As far as the rest of your baloney goes you should not believe every piece of crap that HERE IS ONE, aka MEXITROLL posts or…
haven't you noticed that TOPIX has been deleting again some of the lies he has been posting lately…???
That's right.
It looks like the moderator has finally awakened to the ugly rantings of the mexiTroll Here is One. His posts are disappearing from the Ukiah site also.

There must be a Topix God somewhere. Thanks whoever you are!
Reign of One

Kelseyville, CA

#19 Jan 2, 2014
JRC wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right.
It looks like the moderator has finally awakened to the ugly rantings of the mexiTroll Here is One. His posts are disappearing from the Ukiah site also.
There must be a Topix God somewhere. Thanks whoever you are!
It appears that the reign of the One's is over. They have been mostly deleted from the Ukiah site and from Here as well. Those of us who survived the terror of One rejoice!! They promised to spam the Ukiah site and basically destroyed it, not so much on this site.

Was it the multiple user under One name? The overuse of ROTFLMAO? The macho posturing?

The One's have been stopped.
Tea Party Solution

Chico, CA

#20 Jan 2, 2014
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
So, it is true! The mexitroll's nonsense has been deleted again. I thought that I had seen one of his posts disappear, but wasn't sure...
JRC

United States

#21 Jan 2, 2014
Tea Party Solution wrote:
<quoted text>
So, it is true! The mexitroll's nonsense has been deleted again. I thought that I had seen one of his posts disappear, but wasn't sure...
It's happened before and he reappeared. Let's just appreciate the time WITHOUT HIM HERE in case he comes back like a bad penny.

Although I do like the idea that he has been abducted by aliens. The problem there is they won't be able to stand him either and then send the little creep back! Darn it!
Battling One

Kelseyville, CA

#22 Jan 3, 2014
JRC wrote:
<quoted text>It's happened before and he reappeared. Let's just appreciate the time WITHOUT HIM HERE in case he comes back like a bad penny.
Although I do like the idea that he has been abducted by aliens. The problem there is they won't be able to stand him either and then send the little creep back! Darn it!
I've been battling One on the Ukiah forum for several years now. It was weird how he turned into other One's after being openly from Willits for so long. He must have joined a cult of One's or he pretended to be the leader or Original One....or was it all in his own mind?
Tea Party Solution

Chico, CA

#23 Jan 3, 2014
JRC wrote:
<quoted text>It's happened before and he reappeared. Let's just appreciate the time WITHOUT HIM HERE in case he comes back like a bad penny.
Funny! I agree.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 min JOEL 71,121
Gruber - Gate the demise of oblamercare 24 min I voted did you 91
Free At Last 40 min Clyde 1
The World's Biggest Car Company Wants to Get Ri... 1 hr Bob is a LIAR 3
We passed 18 trillion in debt this week 1 hr GRANDPA NICOLAI 41
Faux Global Warming 2 hr GRANDPA NICOLAI 212
Why Are Many College Profs Anti-American 2 hr GRANDPA NICOLAI 35
Chico Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web