'War on coal'? Why Obama might not be...

'War on coal'? Why Obama might not be industry's worst enemy.

Posted in the Chico Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Laughing at morons

Sacramento, CA

#1 Sep 26, 2012
Romney/Ryan caught in another lie, fib, un-truth, fabrication or at best a gross misrepresentation.

The Christian Science Monitor, hardly a Middle of The Road or left leaning news source says “the "war on coal" which Romney/Ryan are blaming on Obama “ is coming less from the Obama administration than from natural gas.”

That’s right, the coal industry and the power plants they depend on are dying because of capitalism. That’s right, the cost of cleaner burning NG is half the price of coal so why wouldn’t electricity producers go to NG.

And which political party has been screaming to allow more unregulated “fracking”, REPUBICANS

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/49181234/ns/us_ne... |utmccn=(referral)|utmcmd=refe rral|utmcct=/&__utmv=14933 801.|8=Earned%20By=msnbc%7Cus% 20news%7Cusnewsfranchise=1^12= Landing%20Content=Original=1^1 3=Landing%20Hostname=usnews.nb cnews.com=1^30=Visit%20Type%20 to%20Content=Internal%20to%20O riginal=1&__utmk=111268868

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#2 Sep 26, 2012
Laughing at morons wrote:
Romney/Ryan caught in another lie, fib, un-truth, fabrication or at best a gross misrepresentation.
The Christian Science Monitor, hardly a Middle of The Road or left leaning news source says “the "war on coal" which Romney/Ryan are blaming on Obama “ is coming less from the Obama administration than from natural gas.”
That’s right, the coal industry and the power plants they depend on are dying because of capitalism. That’s right, the cost of cleaner burning NG is half the price of coal so why wouldn’t electricity producers go to NG.
And which political party has been screaming to allow more unregulated “fracking”, REPUBICANS
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/49181234/ns/us_ne... |utmccn=(referral)|utmcmd=refe rral|utmcct=/&__utmv=14933 801.|8=Earned%20By=msnbc%7Cus% 20news%7Cusnewsfranchise=1^12= Landing%20Content=Original=1^1 3=Landing%20Hostname=usnews.nb cnews.com=1^30=Visit%20Type%20 to%20Content=Internal%20to%20O riginal=1&__utmk=111268868
Once again you prove yourself the moron..........ROTFLMAO
Or are you going to tell us that oslamas statement that he would bankrupt any coal project was just a joke????

In January 2008, when Barack Obama was trying to put some distance between himself and other Democrats seeking the party's nomination, he touted his green policies. In particular, he talked about his intentions to put regulations in place that would shut down coal plants around the country.
Speaking in San Francisco, candidate Obama said: "If somebody wants to build a coal-powered plant, they can, it's just that it will bankrupt them."
Enter 2012, and a record number of coal-fired generators are set to be shut down. As the Daily Caller reported, because of the "stiff federal environmental regulations" the Obama administration has put in place, 175 generators are scheduled to be phased out. That represents "8.5 percent of the total coal-fired capacity in the United States."
Of these 175 generators, 57 are scheduled to be taken offline in 2012.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/...
Laughing at morons

Sacramento, CA

#3 Sep 26, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again you prove yourself the moron..........ROTFLMAO
Or are you going to tell us that oslamas statement that he would bankrupt any coal project was just a joke????
In January 2008, when Barack Obama was trying to put some distance between himself and other Democrats seeking the party's nomination, he touted his green policies. In particular, he talked about his intentions to put regulations in place that would shut down coal plants around the country.
Speaking in San Francisco, candidate Obama said: "If somebody wants to build a coal-powered plant, they can, it's just that it will bankrupt them."
Enter 2012, and a record number of coal-fired generators are set to be shut down. As the Daily Caller reported, because of the "stiff federal environmental regulations" the Obama administration has put in place, 175 generators are scheduled to be phased out. That represents "8.5 percent of the total coal-fired capacity in the United States."
Of these 175 generators, 57 are scheduled to be taken offline in 2012.
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/...
First off, the information I posted came from a right -wing repubican source so if its wrong, tell them not me. And by the way, I own stock in the largest NG producer in North America and the facts hold up.

I followed your link and it doesn't quote Obama as saying he would bankrupt any coal-fired electricity generating plant. Your link does reinforce my claim though that since NG is so cheap coal fired plants can't compeat with the NG fired plants.

And this points out that Obama knows more about economics than you and mutt.

So maybe you could provide a link to back up your claim.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#4 Sep 26, 2012
Laughing at morons wrote:
<quoted text>
First off, the information I posted came from a right -wing repubican source so if its wrong, tell them not me. And by the way, I own stock in the largest NG producer in North America and the facts hold up.
I followed your link and it doesn't quote Obama as saying he would bankrupt any coal-fired electricity generating plant. Your link does reinforce my claim though that since NG is so cheap coal fired plants can't compeat with the NG fired plants.
And this points out that Obama knows more about economics than you and mutt.
So maybe you could provide a link to back up your claim.
And again you prove you are a even bigger moron.....

And you show you are too stupid to even read.......
Quote from the article.........LOL

" In January 2008, when Barack Obama was trying to put some distance between himself and other Democrats seeking the party's nomination, he touted his green policies. In particular, he talked about his intentions to put regulations in place that would shut down coal plants around the country. "

Now of course a moronic liberal such as yourself will always blame the messenger so I posted a you tube video of his statement where he does in fact say that if you try and build anything coal he will bankrupt you.........LOL



Do you try and prove that you are a moron everyday??????????

You sure do a great job at it...
Laughing at One moron

Rancho Cordova, CA

#5 Sep 26, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
And again you prove you are a even bigger moron.....
And you show you are too stupid to even read.......
Quote from the article.........LOL
" In January 2008, when Barack Obama was trying to put some distance between himself and other Democrats seeking the party's nomination, he touted his green policies. In particular, he talked about his intentions to put regulations in place that would shut down coal plants around the country. "
Now of course a moronic liberal such as yourself will always blame the messenger so I posted a you tube video of his statement where he does in fact say that if you try and build anything coal he will bankrupt you.........LOL
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =3RevRZaZQpkXX
Do you try and prove that you are a moron everyday??????????
You sure do a great job at it...
So you can't comprehend what you read now we see you can't understand what you hear.

I've gone to the link you provided and it does not show Obama saying "if you try and build anything coal he (Obama) will bankrupt you".

He just said "they would go bankrupt" which most will because they can't compete with NG. As the link I provided points out there is an over-abundance of NG and it costs 1/2 as much as coal.

Failed at economics huh?

Try again idiot.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#6 Sep 27, 2012
Laughing at One moron wrote:
<quoted text>So you can't comprehend what you read now we see you can't understand what you hear.

I've gone to the link you provided and it does not show Obama saying "if you try and build anything coal he (Obama) will bankrupt you".

He just said "they would go bankrupt" which most will because they can't compete with NG. As the link I provided points out there is an over-abundance of NG and it costs 1/2 as much as coal.

Failed at economics huh?

Try again idiot.
L

Too stupid to even listen to the video where oslama says bankrupt..........LOL
Laughing at One moron

Rancho Cordova, CA

#7 Sep 27, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>L
Too stupid to even listen to the video where oslama says bankrupt..........LOL
Again: I've gone to the link you provided and it does not show Obama saying "if you try and build anything coal he (Obama) will bankrupt you".

He just said "they would go bankrupt" which most will because they can't compete with NG. As the link I provided points out there is an over-abundance of NG and it costs 1/2 as much as coal.

Failed at economics huh?

Try again idiot.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#8 Sep 27, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again you prove yourself the moron..........ROTFLMAO
That is your response to the vast majority of posts. You surely are a broken record.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#9 Sep 27, 2012
Laughing at One moron wrote:
<quoted text>
Again: I've gone to the link you provided and it does not show Obama saying "if you try and build anything coal he (Obama) will bankrupt you".
He just said "they would go bankrupt" which most will because they can't compete with NG. As the link I provided points out there is an over-abundance of NG and it costs 1/2 as much as coal.
Failed at economics huh?
Try again idiot.
He says we will be bankrupted because they are going to be charge a huge sum..........ROTFLMAO

Exact words from the morons mouth..........



Thanks for showing us that not only are you too stupid to read but too stupid too listen.....

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#10 Sep 27, 2012
Are your eyes open wrote:
<quoted text>
That is your response to the vast majority of posts. You surely are a broken record.
Arre you also too stupid to even listen to the words of oslama the economy slayer say that he will bankrupt them because of the huge sum he will charge them?????



You gods words..........LOL
Laughing at One moron

Rancho Cordova, CA

#11 Sep 27, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
He says we will be bankrupted because they are going to be charge a huge sum..........ROTFLMAO
Exact words from the morons mouth..........
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =3RevRZaZQpkXX
Thanks for showing us that not only are you too stupid to read but too stupid too listen.....
1

Caught in another lie. Obama does not say "we will be bankrupt" in the source you provided. He says "they will be bankrupt".

Again: I've gone to the link you provided and it does not show Obama saying "if you try and build anything coal he (Obama) will bankrupt you".

He just said "they would go bankrupt" which most will because they can't compete with NG. As the link I provided points out there is an over-abundance of NG and it costs 1/2 as much as coal.

Failed at economics huh?

Gawd you're getting boring ....

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#12 Sep 27, 2012
Laughing at One moron wrote:
<quoted text>1

Caught in another lie. Obama does not say "we will be bankrupt" in the source you provided. He says "they will be bankrupt".

Again: I've gone to the link you provided and it does not show Obama saying "if you try and build anything coal he (Obama) will bankrupt you".

He just said "they would go bankrupt" which most will because they can't compete with NG. As the link I provided points out there is an over-abundance of NG and it costs 1/2 as much as coal.

Failed at economics huh?

Gawd you're getting boring ....
I see you are too stupid to even watch a video..........
Laughing at One moron

Rancho Cordova, CA

#13 Sep 27, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you are too stupid to even watch a video..........
Ahhhhhhh, you need to watch the vidio! Obama does not say "we will be bankrupt" in the source you provided. He says "they will be bankrupt".

We all know you're a liar withy a cvomprehension problem but this is beyond pathetic.

Gawd you're getting boring ....

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#14 Sep 27, 2012
Laughing at One moron wrote:
<quoted text>Ahhhhhhh, you need to watch the vidio! Obama does not say "we will be bankrupt" in the source you provided. He says "they will be bankrupt".

We all know you're a liar withy a cvomprehension problem but this is beyond pathetic.

Gawd you're getting boring ....
Once again you prove you are to stupid to listen to 30 seconds of oslamas own words

But you like proving yourself a moron every day
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#15 Sep 28, 2012
>
>

FYI, more proof....

Dear casual reader,

Judging by the volume and content of his posts, HERE IS ONE, aka MEXITROLL is nothing but a disruptive troll...

He is a proven liar and the laughing stock of TOPIX, engaging him in debates is not only a waste of time but is counterproductive, he spreads conservative lies and disinformation and attempts to stifle debate, he is best ignored, replying to his posts is like feeding an irritating gnat....

His modus operandi is to misinterpret what he reads, disregard links which prove him wrong, claim victory after posting irrelevant links, engaging in endless word parsing and ridiculous semantics, barging into various threads with totally irrelevant material and other childish pranks worthy of a snotty nosed juvenile....

>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>

More proof here that HERE IS ONE, aka MEXITROLL is taking a word out of context in his attempts to spread disinformation....

Nowhere does Senator/president OBAMA say that "he will bankrupt ANY coal project...."

This video needs to be watched in it's entirety to get the meaning President OBAMA is trying to convey...

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#16 Sep 28, 2012
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
>
>
FYI, more proof....
Dear casual reader,
Judging by the volume and content of his posts, HERE IS ONE, aka MEXITROLL is nothing but a disruptive troll...
He is a proven liar and the laughing stock of TOPIX, engaging him in debates is not only a waste of time but is counterproductive, he spreads conservative lies and disinformation and attempts to stifle debate, he is best ignored, replying to his posts is like feeding an irritating gnat....
His modus operandi is to misinterpret what he reads, disregard links which prove him wrong, claim victory after posting irrelevant links, engaging in endless word parsing and ridiculous semantics, barging into various threads with totally irrelevant material and other childish pranks worthy of a snotty nosed juvenile....
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>
More proof here that HERE IS ONE, aka MEXITROLL is taking a word out of context in his attempts to spread disinformation....
Nowhere does Senator/president OBAMA say that "he will bankrupt ANY coal project...."
This video needs to be watched in it's entirety to get the meaning President OBAMA is trying to convey...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =DpTIhyMa-NwXX
I see you are also too stupid to listen to oslama words..........ROTFLMAO

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

But what do you expect from a moron that claims fraud CAUSED the housing crisis???
Laughing at One moron

Rancho Cordova, CA

#17 Sep 28, 2012
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
>
>
FYI, more proof....
Dear casual reader,
Judging by the volume and content of his posts, HERE IS ONE, aka MEXITROLL is nothing but a disruptive troll...
He is a proven liar and the laughing stock of TOPIX, engaging him in debates is not only a waste of time but is counterproductive, he spreads conservative lies and disinformation and attempts to stifle debate, he is best ignored, replying to his posts is like feeding an irritating gnat....
His modus operandi is to misinterpret what he reads, disregard links which prove him wrong, claim victory after posting irrelevant links, engaging in endless word parsing and ridiculous semantics, barging into various threads with totally irrelevant material and other childish pranks worthy of a snotty nosed juvenile....
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>
More proof here that HERE IS ONE, aka MEXITROLL is taking a word out of context in his attempts to spread disinformation....
Nowhere does Senator/president OBAMA say that "he will bankrupt ANY coal project...."
This video needs to be watched in it's entirety to get the meaning President OBAMA is trying to convey...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =DpTIhyMa-NwXX
The short portion that one posts does not back up one's claim. Every day the freak show pulls the same crap. He makes statements and then posts a link that if followed proves that one interprets said source differently that what’s intended in said source. His posts on this thread prove me right.

As usual you're on the money.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#18 Sep 28, 2012
Laughing at One moron wrote:
<quoted text>
The short portion that one posts does not back up one's claim. Every day the freak show pulls the same crap. He makes statements and then posts a link that if followed proves that one interprets said source differently that what’s intended in said source. His posts on this thread prove me right.
As usual you're on the money.
Too bad you are too stupid to listen to the video I posted and here oslama say that coal will be bankrupted..........ROTFLMAO

Duck, Dodge and run from the facts..........That is the liberal way.......
Here is One

United States

#19 Sep 28, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad you are too stupid to listen to the video I posted and here oslama say that coal will be bankrupted..........ROTFLMAO
Duck, Dodge and run from the facts..........That is the liberal way.......
Because YOU are so stupid Here is nOne, The coal in question is an EXPORT PRODUCT to China. There is an excess of domesitc coal for OUR energy production.

Again you want there to be excessive production of our national resource for the purpose of export. Energy in particular.

There are costs to these operations that you fight against. You see it as your right to RAPE and PILLAGE for cheap resources, and then when it's time to clean it up it's the Governments problem. Except you want NO GOVERNMENT and the EPA is unessesary.

You really are a queer little sociopath.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#20 Sep 28, 2012
Oslama says "we" will bankrupt any coal projects..........

Yes he uses the word WE will bankrupt them.......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News CARD replacing DeGarmo play structure 51 min John Wooden 1
News News of our Past: Ranch worker reports he saw a... 1 hr Brian Jennings 1
News New Bidwell Park sign reminds of fire danger 1 hr Mr Obvious 1
US Army Says Hillary Disgrunted or Careless 3 hr Sad Sack 1
EDUCATING CONSERVATIVES Part 15 4 hr --Crack Rabbit-- 23
Same Old Cesspool 4 hr --Crack Rabbit-- 9
PROOF hillary LIED About Benghazi 12 hr GRANDPA NICOLAI 1

Chico Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chico Mortgages