Lil Wayne gets 12 BET Hip-Hop Awards ...

Lil Wayne gets 12 BET Hip-Hop Awards nominations

There are 7 comments on the San Jose Mercury News story from Sep 16, 2008, titled Lil Wayne gets 12 BET Hip-Hop Awards nominations. In it, San Jose Mercury News reports that:

Lil Wayne will have another chance to show why he is the "Best Rapper Alive." Wayne received 12 nominations for the third annual BET Hip-Hop Awards, which airs on Oct.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at San Jose Mercury News.

MRS_CARtER

Hollywood, FL

#1 Sep 17, 2008
he.deserve.all.12.of.em.DUH
Basit

Ghana

#2 Oct 20, 2008
I like lil wayne and i want to give my heart to him and all my friends call me lil wayne and want him to come to ghana to make a show and when he is coming he should try to look for me this my number when he is in ok or he can call me from usa i really want to speak with him am a boy of 20 years old this my number +233244257819
Bob

UK

#3 Oct 20, 2008
na3na3

Miami, FL

#4 Oct 30, 2008
lil wayne deserves ere thang he gts

Since: Jul 08

El Paso, TX

#5 Oct 31, 2008
BET is worthless. It is representative of a decadent culture which uses race to promote its separatists agenda. Those awards are meaningless and so are most of the artist who receive them.

“Never go to my youtube channel”

Since: Sep 13

United Kingdom

#6 Oct 12, 2013
Lil Weenie is the cash grabber history of all times courtesy of the zombies.
Progun

San Leandro, CA

#7 Oct 12, 2013
Jitney wrote:
BET is worthless. It is representative of a decadent culture which uses race to promote its separatists agenda. Those awards are meaningless and so are most of the artist who receive them.
100% agree. Just look at the prior comments of the people that like this crap. Did they graduate the 2nd grade?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump Lied About His New HealthCare Plan 36 min HighBloodPresure 15
TRUMPCARE FAILS! Who will TRUMP BLAME? Not hims... 40 min WarOnPuppiesNkittens 4
GOP leader charged with VOTER FRAUD 46 min WefareWhoreRedStates 28
The MYTH of ConservaTARD Media PROVEN by TRUMP! 3 hr BIGtimeLOSERdon 1
Everybody hates the LOSER TRUMP! Even Conservat... 3 hr BIGtimeLOSERdonald 1
Republicans are attempting to SHOVE TRUMPCARE d... 4 hr Godfrey 32
The Myth of Red State Welfare 5 hr Liberals Luv to Lie 1

Chico Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chico Mortgages