3 in Hayward crash suspected in earli...

3 in Hayward crash suspected in earlier robbery

There are 32 comments on the The Modesto Bee story from Dec 25, 2009, titled 3 in Hayward crash suspected in earlier robbery. In it, The Modesto Bee reports that:

The driver and two deceased occupants of a car that crashed into a big rig while being pursued by sheriff's deputies are suspected of involvement in an earlier robbery.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Modesto Bee.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
The Man In The Sky

San Leandro, CA

#1 Dec 25, 2009
These kids will be turned away from heavens gates. They died after they comnitted an evil act. Do not pray for Them as they are not in heaven.

Crime and evil will never be accepted in heavan.
Jarvis

Los Altos, CA

#2 Dec 25, 2009
Yeah they just robbed some poor innocent guy at gunpoint! Nothing but thugs!

More than one evil act too! Speeding through city streets while running from the cops, running a red light...they were endangering every other motorist and pedestrian in the area, could have killed a whole bunch of people like that idiot in Sonoma county who wiped out an entire family while driving like a maniac. They get zero sympathy from me!
you guys are dumb

Castro Valley, CA

#4 Dec 25, 2009
are you guys seriously going to talk shit? one of these boys was my cousin & he definitely did not deserve to die. think before you say things!!!
Parents

Los Gatos, CA

#5 Dec 25, 2009
Where were the parents of these teens? Where did they go wrong?
Our condolences to the families.
Praying

Union City, CA

#6 Dec 25, 2009
Dear Lord, I pray for those who love(d) the deceased and injured. If those left behind have a relationship with you, I pray that through their pain and agony they may feel your presense and comfort as difficult as it may be. For those that do not know you that their pain, misery and anger somehow bring them to question you. And in their seeking your answers they will inevitably find you and then they may begin to finally know the true meaning of life and love.
Jarvis

Los Altos, CA

#7 Dec 25, 2009
you guys are dumb wrote:
are you guys seriously going to talk shit? one of these boys was my cousin & he definitely did not deserve to die. think before you say things!!!
Nah robbing a guy at gunpoint, no doubt willing to shoot him if he doesn't turn over his stuff isn't doing anything wrong is it? Riding in a car with a convicted carjacker and armed thug who is running from the cops and driving like a maniac, endangering everybody else on the road isn't doing anything wrong is it? The sad truth is when you do extremely crazy things there is always a chance you'll end up in the morgue. My condolences to family and friends of the deceased. Of course it's not their fault but let's put the blame where it belongs! You might want to talk to Leo about his irresponsible, stupid, reckless actions too! As the driver of the car the majority of the blame definitely rests with him!
Faith

Los Gatos, CA

#8 Dec 26, 2009
Any word on the young girl in ICU? Is she ok?
scared

Las Vegas, NV

#9 Dec 26, 2009
Praying wrote:
Dear Lord, I pray for those who love(d) the deceased and injured. If those left behind have a relationship with you, I pray that through their pain and agony they may feel your presense and comfort as difficult as it may be. For those that do not know you that their pain, misery and anger somehow bring them to question you. And in their seeking your answers they will inevitably find you and then they may begin to finally know the true meaning of life and love.
thank yu soo much the 16 year old girl is my sistter in a colma):
scared

Las Vegas, NV

#10 Dec 26, 2009
thank you soo much for praying the 16 year old girl is my cousion and she is in a colma):
But by grace go I

Magalia, CA

#11 Dec 26, 2009
Praying wrote:
Thank you Praying. The words "judge not lest ye be judged" were spoken for every man. I speak for myself, but hope others will hear. My prayers are with *all* the family members.
Faith

Los Gatos, CA

#12 Dec 27, 2009
scared wrote:
thank you soo much for praying the 16 year old girl is my cousion and she is in a colma):
My prayers and faith in god are with you and your family. I really do hope Vanessa makes it. She is just a baby and has a whole life to live. Please hug your parents and know that the community of good people is praying for her and the other girl injured. Please keep me posted on her condition. I'm a father of two lil girls and this news would stop my heart. Let us pray for Vanessa.....
Thugs Away

Los Gatos, CA

#13 Dec 27, 2009
scared wrote:
<quoted text>
thank yu soo much the 16 year old girl is my sistter in a colma):
please keep them norteno losers away from your family. None of them were man enough or had the balls to prevent this from happening. If they were real friends they never would have let them hang with these "homies" to begin with. "homies" don't have your back.
Steve

Los Altos, CA

#14 Dec 27, 2009
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
My prayers and faith in god are with you and your family. I really do hope Vanessa makes it. She is just a baby and has a whole life to live. Please hug your parents and know that the community of good people is praying for her and the other girl injured. Please keep me posted on her condition. I'm a father of two lil girls and this news would stop my heart. Let us pray for Vanessa.....
Yeah and if she survives hopefully she has learned a lesson that it's not a good idea to associate with gun toting scumbag thugs!
The girl

San Leandro, CA

#15 Dec 27, 2009
Any updates on the condition of the girls in the car? We are praying for them.
How sad

San Leandro, CA

#16 Dec 28, 2009
The news today said. Vanessa Hurtado is now the 3rd to die. She was taken of life support. RIP to 16 year old lil angel who choose the wrong friends.
Chug Hadley

Los Altos, CA

#17 Dec 28, 2009
The girl wrote:
Any updates on the condition of the girls in the car? We are praying for them.
Vanessa taken off life support today! That makes 3 people the thug punk Leo murdered! Life in prison would be too good for him!
Kathy

San Leandro, CA

#18 Dec 29, 2009
Dear Scared,.....16, my heart breaks for you and your family, and the families of Andrew and Dominic. Please know you are in my prayers, and I'm sorry for the loss of your sister. Stay strong and know we are praying for you.
steph

Newark, CA

#19 Dec 29, 2009
Look, to all of you who are posting disrespectful and hateful comments, hopefully you or anyone you know will never make the "news", and be subject to this cruelty. YOU are no better then ANYONE or ANYTHING. Have you never done something you regret? To disrespect the deceased and their families in this way is just about the same as what they "supposedly" did. I knew these two boys personally. And I know for a fact Andrew was a good kid. Don't believe everything you hear and read. In my opinion the world has just lost a little bit of sunshine and the MOST contagious smile I have ever seen! Rest in Peace Dominic and Andrew, my prayers to your family and friends. May the Lord comfort you in this time of need.
steph

Newark, CA

#20 Dec 29, 2009
Let me ask you a ? Did you have a drink at your work Christmas party then drive home? Betcha did, Drunk driving scum of the earth, you couldv'e killed someone! Doesn't feel good does it?
Look, to all of you who are posting disrespectful and hateful comments, hopefully you or anyone you know will never make the "news", and be subject to this cruelty. YOU are no better then ANYONE or ANYTHING. Have you never done something you regret? To disrespect the deceased and their families in this way is just about the same as what they "supposedly" did. I knew these two boys personally. And I know for a fact Andrew was a good kid. Don't believe everything you hear and read. In my opinion the world has just lost a little bit of sunshine and the MOST contagious smile I have ever seen! Rest in Peace Dominic and Andrew, my prayers to your family and friends. May the Lord comfort you in this time of need.
Jarvis wrote:
Yeah they just robbed some poor innocent guy at gunpoint! Nothing but thugs!
More than one evil act too! Speeding through city streets while running from the cops, running a red light...they were endangering every other motorist and pedestrian in the area, could have killed a whole bunch of people like that idiot in Sonoma county who wiped out an entire family while driving like a maniac. They get zero sympathy from me!
steph

Newark, CA

#21 Dec 29, 2009
Let me ask you a ? Did you have a drink at your work Christmas party then drive home? Betcha did, Drunk driving scum of the earth, you couldv'e killed someone! Doesn't feel good does it?
The Man In The Sky wrote:
These kids will be turned away from heavens gates. They died after they comnitted an evil act. Do not pray for Them as they are not in heaven.
Crime and evil will never be accepted in heavan.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
At the current rate Trump Security & Travel to ... 1 hr BillionsOBucks 1
Historians rate Obama as 12th best POTUS, Trump... 1 hr Bob Craves Attent... 4
1 Month Trump Travel COSTS as MUCH AS 1 YEAR of... 1 hr Sorry old One 7
Trump's Security Costing Us Millions 2 hr GRANDPA NICOLAI 22
Why NO Tea Party Outrage over Trumps Security &... 2 hr 111eno 1
Trumps Intelligence comes from FOX Fake News et... 4 hr Shows for One 2
2-21-17, Trump Approval Rate at 39%, Disapprova... 4 hr Bob Hangs Himself 2

Chico Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance