First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Laughing at a moron

Rancho Cordova, CA

#63 Jul 26, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
really road turd..........LOL
When and where?????
Why can't you show us where those links were posted????
Besides the fact that you are just telling a fat gore again?????
Waiting..........LOL
Ahhhhhhh, why do you call everyone who shows you for the moron that you are road toad, or something like that?

And I can't understand why you constantly post that you've posted something 100' of times and refuse to back up your statement but accuse others of playing games when they use the same response?

Looks like different rules for others than you.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#64 Jul 27, 2012
Laughing at a moron wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahhhhhhh, why do you call everyone who shows you for the moron that you are road toad, or something like that?
And I can't understand why you constantly post that you've posted something 100' of times and refuse to back up your statement but accuse others of playing games when they use the same response?
Looks like different rules for others than you.
Road turd troll alert..........LOL

As I have said 100s of times what link would you like me to post for you???

I have no problem posting any link.......

I am not scared to answer questions like you are
Here Is One

Amity, OR

#65 Jul 27, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Road turd troll alert..........LOL
As I have said 100s of times what link would you like me to post for you???
I have no problem posting any link.......
I am not scared to answer questions like you are
I have invited you to lunch 100 times to discuss the 500 newspapers you read per day, but you never show up. Why? SCARED? Yea I thought so MexiTroll. But, still WAITING!!!! Ahahaha Pervert COWARD!

By the way, tell us, and use your links, about just WHAT the RayGun Tax CUTS and Tax/Fee RAISES and deletions were. WAITING! ANSWER THE QUESTION MExI-TROLL! YA WON'T WILL YA? Ya CAN'T CAN YA?

RayGun Raised TAXES,through TAXES and Fees etal, more than any other President in HISTORY! BOY O BOY the TEA BAGGERS would have HATED RayGun as much as Obama. Prove it's not true MexiTrol! WAITING! Ya Can't can ya? Ya won't will ya? Ahahahahaha stupid little MexiTroll! To stupid even for his own challenges!!! Ahahahahaha Dumbarse!

Still WAITING for you to follow ALL of your posts with LINKS about others you claim to be LIARS! Whoops YOU CAN'T. But still waiting...LOL

I'll pay you a NICKEL to respond. Ahahahaha but ya won't will ya? Ya can't can ya?...[email protected]..lol
Mexi -troll is a moron

Sacramento, CA

#66 Jul 27, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Road turd troll alert..........LOL
As I have said 100s of times what link would you like me to post for you???
I have no problem posting any link.......
I am not scared to answer questions like you are
Well, you can start by posting links that prove that I'm Road turd. I've never posted as Road turd but you seem to think I and many other posters are all Road turd or some variation of Road somthing or another.

Proof!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Look What The Chico Topix Forum Has Become - - - 1 hr Androgynous 6
Casual Reader 530 was Ra ped by her grandmother 3 hr Mike 1
Wikileaks dump proving democrats are criminals 3 hr Hunt Criminal Dem... 1
Casual Reader 530 was Ra ped by her grandpa 3 hr Mike 1
Casual Reader 530 was Ra ped by her mommy 3 hr Mike 1
Casual Reader 530 was Ra ped by her daddy 3 hr Mike 1
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 5 hr TWP 72,037

Chico Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chico Mortgages