Judge backs Red Bluff Wal-Mart on most contested supercenter is...

A Wal-Mart supercenter several years in the future for Red Bluff took a step forward recently. Full Story
chico resident

Chico, CA

#1 Oct 29, 2009
score one for Walmart. Hey everybody its just a store. Get it.
Common Sense

Chico, CA

#2 Oct 29, 2009
Leftwing politicians everywhere try to find ways to block Wal Mart. Not because it is illegal, not because it is detrimental but because it is not unionized. That's it, that's the only reason.

They will make up issues just to make Wal Mart pay. My favorite from our local radicals is increased pollution from cars. They completely ignore the one stop aspect of Wal Mart. As if driving to Wal Mart to buy a widget is going to be more polluting than driving to Lowes.

It's dishonest but the left believes the ends justify the means
Its me

Yuba City, CA

#3 Oct 9, 2013
I disagree with 'common sense' above.....
I don't think it's the left wing radicals as they put it. I think it's just the opposite.
Here's my take..The people working to block Walmart's progress are really the 'right wing nuts' AKA some of the local store owners here in Red Bluff. You have to think who loses to the new Walmart?? Of coarse..the little full retail shop keepers in town. THey of coarse know that in the end they will lose but these court filings will slow down Walmart's progress. So all you little retail shops who are so over priced, get ready to close down cuz that's what's going to happen to all you scum bags...YOU LOSE IN THE END hahahaha
rlt

Yuba City, CA

#4 Oct 9, 2013
Local store owners you may have won the battle but you will lose the war just wait & see
jilly

Yuba City, CA

#5 Oct 17, 2013
rlt wrote:
Local store owners you may have won the battle but you will lose the war just wait & see
I AM PRAYING FOR THE DAY THAT Raleys closes....that GD market is WAY TOO expensive. WE need you WALMART please come hurry up we need your low prices..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Progressive liberals execute two NYPD Cops 15 min Here Is One 22
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 39 min JOEL 71,301
Police turn their backs on liberal NYC Mayor 3 hr George Wallace 21
why does grumpy post gay sex fantasies? 3 hr Here Is One 11
Gruber - Gate the demise of oblamercare 7 hr Here Is One 126
what is a floodgate for methhead 7 hr Here Is One 15
N. Korea says Obama looks like a Monkey 7 hr Here Is One 23
Chico Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web