Romney WINS the worst LIE of the 2012...

Romney WINS the worst LIE of the 2012 Pres. Campaign.

Posted in the Chico Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Here is One

Amity, OR

#1 Dec 13, 2012
Yep, It was the, JEEP IS MOVING YOUR OHIO JOBS TO CHINA!

Even the CEOs of the other Auto Manufacturers blasted him the NEXT DAY for that LIE!

What Robbmee wanted to do was bankrupt those Co. and break them up for HIS OWN profit. Indeed if Robbmee were President, the Jeep Jobs in Ohio WOULD have been in China by now.

Good going America on the Re-Election of the President.
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#2 Dec 13, 2012
Here is One wrote:
Yep, It was the, JEEP IS MOVING YOUR OHIO JOBS TO CHINA!
Even the CEOs of the other Auto Manufacturers blasted him the NEXT DAY for that LIE!
What Robbmee wanted to do was bankrupt those Co. and break them up for HIS OWN profit. Indeed if Robbmee were President, the Jeep Jobs in Ohio WOULD have been in China by now.
Good going America on the Re-Election of the President.
>
>
Our own impotent little liar HERE IS ONE aka MEXITROLL has also been spreading lies about Google moving to Canada, Apple moving it's headquarters to Texass, Amazon leaving California etc ad baloney....

Big time lying must be a part of the conservative genetic sequence....

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#3 Dec 13, 2012
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
Our own impotent little liar HERE IS ONE aka MEXITROLL has also been spreading lies about Google moving to Canada, Apple moving it's headquarters to Texass, Amazon leaving California etc ad baloney....
Wrong again village liar..........

Why cant you post a link to your claim???

Besides the fact it is a lie???
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#4 Dec 13, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again village liar..........
Why cant you post a link to your claim???
Besides the fact it is a lie???
>
>
I did not make any claims I just stated what I see going on here...

“Facts”

Location hidden

#5 Dec 13, 2012
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
wrong again village liar.........LOL

This is what you claimed and again it is a lie and you cant back it up..........

Grumpy wrote.

“Facts”

Location hidden

#6 Dec 13, 2012
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
wrong again village liar.......

This is what you CLAIMEd and you cant back it up so by default you are caught in another lie..........LOL

Grumpy wrote........

The Infantile left Winged

United States

#7 Dec 13, 2012
Only the stupid, ignorant lemming liberals would believe that Romney saying Jeep is moving to China is a worse lie than oblamer and holder's lies about sending guns to Mexico! AND!!! oblamer its administration blaming Benghazi on a stupid you tube video!
But liberals? They are one very ignorant and naive breed of lemmings!!!
So... what else should we expect from these idiots, besides something as pure stupid as this???
And then the ones who believe and celebrate this pure ignorant and lying stupidity? Liberals???

And on & on & on & on...
http://obamalies.net/

United States

#8 Dec 13, 2012
And on &on & on & on...

HAVE YOU SEEN THE LIST OF 75 DOCUMENTED LIES THAT OBAMA HAS TOLD?
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/have-you-seen...
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#9 Dec 13, 2012
The Infantile left Winged wrote:
And on &on & on & on...
HAVE YOU SEEN THE LIST OF 75 DOCUMENTED LIES THAT OBAMA HAS TOLD?
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/have-you-seen...
>
>
Didn't you hear that President OBAMA got re-elected to another 4 year term...???? ROTFLMAO
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#10 Dec 13, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
wrong again village liar.......
This is what you CLAIMEd and you cant back it up so by default you are caught in another lie..........LOL
Grumpy wrote........
>
>
Facts are facts and they don't need any backing up,moron...LMAO

United States

#12 Dec 13, 2012
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
Didn't you hear that President OBAMA got re-elected to another 4 year term...???? ROTFLMAO
Didn't you hear that of the 22% of the total population that did vote, that more stupid, ignorant lemmings voted???
annoyed

Chico, CA

#13 Dec 14, 2012
<quoted text>
Didn't you hear that of the 22% of the total population that did vote, that more stupid, ignorant lemmings voted???
So you're saying most intelligent pubs stayed home rather than vote for the scuzzy candidates offered (and reviled by most pubs before nomination)? And that only the pubs you describe as "stupid, ignorant lemmings" voted for rummey and the weasel? Well no wonder you lost.

A little surprise for you: Most dems knew Obama was going to win and thank you very much for the outstanding show of stupidity by your party during the pub nominations. It was a hoot. Many hope you'll host the same show in 2016.

“Facts”

Location hidden

#14 Dec 14, 2012
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
Does that change the fact that both of you have been proven to be habitual liars????

“Facts”

Location hidden

#15 Dec 14, 2012
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
Facts are facts and they don't need any backing up,moron...LMAO
Except what you call facts are lies and you are a proven habitual liar..........LOL

But what do you expect from a moron that claims this?????

.Who else is stupid enough to believe that raising taxes on medical devices will raise their cost above what they are going for now.....?
Moron Liar One

New York, NY

#16 Dec 14, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Except what you call facts are lies and you are a proven habitual liar..........LOL
.Who else is stupid enough to believe that raising taxes on medical devices will raise their cost above what they are going for now.....?
Liars and Morons.....One leads Topix in their usage. Talk about habitual....?

United States

#17 Dec 14, 2012
annoyed wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're saying most intelligent pubs stayed home rather than vote for the scuzzy candidates offered (and reviled by most pubs before nomination)? And that only the pubs you describe as "stupid, ignorant lemmings" voted for rummey and the weasel? Well no wonder you lost.
A little surprise for you: Most dems knew Obama was going to win and thank you very much for the outstanding show of stupidity by your party during the pub nominations. It was a hoot. Many hope you'll host the same show in 2016.
NO!!! I'm saying that most intelligent conservatives were to busy working and raising families, as to pay taxes to support liberal deadbeats like you!!!

United States

#18 Dec 15, 2012
A+
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#19 Dec 15, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Does that change the fact that both of you have been proven to be habitual liars????
>
>
In your deranged dreams only.....
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#20 Dec 15, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
>
Someone who understands business and knows that competition amongst medical device manufacturers will lower the price of the devices below present rates, even after the new taxes are taken into account....LOL
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#21 Dec 15, 2012
<quoted text>
NO!!! I'm saying that most intelligent conservatives were to busy working and raising families, as to pay taxes to support liberal deadbeats like you!!!
>
>
An "intelligent conservative" is an oxymoron, it's like saying "intelligent dummy" LMAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Christian Suck as far as Left thinks. 1 hr UltraREAL 3
Whack Job Bannon/Breitbart sends reporters to O... 4 hr Godfreys Grandma 12
Still waiting 4 the name of Dem. Felon Shooter 6 hr Ultraman 27
RepubliKLAN ICON Racist Charlie Manson is dying. 6 hr Grandma Godfrey 11
"TRUMP" Ocean Club BRAND synonymous with Intern... 7 hr CabejoCACA Trump 1
Pitchfork Time 8 hr Grandpa Luvs Atte... 2
Creepy Uncle Joe Biden to the Rescue! 9 hr BarrackOhmama 9

Chico Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance