Business Owners: Do Not Hire A Liberal

Posted in the Chico Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Godfrey

Oroville, CA

#1 Oct 28, 2012
They don't like you. Think you are a racist dog from H_ll. You get called that everyday by democrats. You are the worst thing that ever happen. Obama thinks you don't do crap and are just a bug on a stump. Wise up or don't at your own peril
Godfrey

Oroville, CA

#2 Oct 28, 2012
Hey "judged" thing. U aint seen nothin' yet. I am going to be the Obama on this. U might want to pay attention. Jumping around on topics, people won't remember but u say it over and over, well, you figure it out.

“Never Fear”

Since: Oct 12

Cape Cod

#3 Oct 28, 2012
Or a Mexican
roberta

Smyrna, TN

#4 Nov 20, 2012
I WORK IN HR AND PER MY BOSS I COVERTLY DONT HIRE LIBTARDS. DONT TRY TO HIDE YOUR IDEALOGY I WILL FIND YOU OUT. MOST OF THE 'TARDS ARE STUPIDLY BRAZEN ABOUT THEIR ADULATION OF THE OBOZO IN CHIEF AND THEY AREN'T HARD TO SUSS OUT. SOME EXAMPLES:
STILL LIVING WITH PARENTS - LIB
LIVING WITH GF/BF - LIB
TONS OF TATTOS THAT AREN'T MILITARY - LIB
PIERCINGS - LIB
MIDDLE AGED AND BROKE - LIB
BODY ODOR - LIB
1ST JOB AT AGE 26 - LIB
MULTIPLE STUPID DEGREES - LIB
KIDS OUT OF WEDLOCK - LIB
AND TO MAKE MY JOB EASY I JUST SEE WHAT BEATER THEY DROVE TO THE INTERVIEW, WHICH THEY PRACTICALLY HOLD TOGETHER WITH OBOZO STICKERS. I USE THE COMPANY SECURITY CAMERAS ON THE PARKING LOT. OR I JUST SEE WHAT THEY POSTED ON FB, USUALLY THEIR PAGE IS VIRTUALLY DEDICATED TO OBOZO.
I HIRE IN THE TECH FIELD FYI.
AND NO, I DON'T DEPRIVE MY COMPANY OF HIGHLY QUALIFIED PEOPLE, THERE ARE TONS OF EXCELLENT CONSERVATIVES TO HIRE YOU JUST HAVE TO BE CAREFUL.
BY THE WAY, ABSENTEEISM HAS GONE DOWN 30%, UNEMPLOYMENT CLAIMS ARE VIRTUALLY ZERO, AND COMPLIANCE HAS NEVER BEEN BETTER AFTER I DECIDED TO ADOPT THIS NO - LIBS POLICY, WHICH HAS BEEN COVERTLY ADOPTED OVER TIME IN MY COMPANY.
WORKS FOR ME.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#5 Nov 20, 2012
roberta wrote:
I WORK IN HR AND PER MY BOSS I COVERTLY DONT HIRE LIBTARDS. DONT TRY TO HIDE YOUR IDEALOGY I WILL FIND YOU OUT. MOST OF THE 'TARDS ARE STUPIDLY BRAZEN ABOUT THEIR ADULATION OF THE OBOZO IN CHIEF AND THEY AREN'T HARD TO SUSS OUT. SOME EXAMPLES:
LIVING WITH GF/BF - LIB
PIERCINGS - LIB
BODY ODOR - LIB
1ST JOB AT AGE 26 - LIB
AND TO MAKE MY JOB EASY I JUST SEE WHAT BEATER THEY DROVE TO THE INTERVIEW, WHICH THEY PRACTICALLY HOLD TOGETHER WITH OBOZO STICKERS. I USE THE COMPANY SECURITY CAMERAS ON THE PARKING LOT. OR I JUST SEE WHAT THEY POSTED ON FB, USUALLY THEIR PAGE IS VIRTUALLY DEDICATED TO OBOZO.
AND NO, I DON'T DEPRIVE MY COMPANY OF HIGHLY QUALIFIED PEOPLE, THERE ARE TONS OF EXCELLENT CONSERVATIVES TO HIRE YOU JUST HAVE TO BE CAREFUL.
BY THE WAY, ABSENTEEISM HAS GONE DOWN 30%, UNEMPLOYMENT CLAIMS ARE VIRTUALLY ZERO, AND COMPLIANCE HAS NEVER BEEN BETTER AFTER I DECIDED TO ADOPT THIS NO - LIBS POLICY, WHICH HAS BEEN COVERTLY ADOPTED OVER TIME IN MY COMPANY.
WORKS FOR ME.
It is truly a shame that there are so many Americans like you who do not understand in the slightest the principles of Political Freedom and Democracy upon which this great nation was founded.

Your side lost an election. Both sides are Americans. You should stop whining like a little girl and act like an American. MOVE ON, gracefully, Your side lost but Democracy won. The person with the most votes (not the most money)is the president. You should be proud that American Democracy works and come up with a candidate with fewer flaws next time.

In the meantime, you should learn about what this great nation stands for and be proud that it still works instead of attempting to punish your fellow Americans for exercising their uniquely American rights.

You are the epitome of a FALSE PATRIOT. Try harder to understand. Your country deserves better.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#6 Nov 20, 2012
Are your eyes open wrote:
<quoted text>
It is truly a shame that there are so many Americans like you who do not understand in the slightest the principles of Political Freedom and Democracy upon which this great nation was founded.
Your side lost an election. Both sides are Americans. You should stop whining like a little girl and act like an American. MOVE ON, gracefully, Your side lost but Democracy won. The person with the most votes (not the most money)is the president. You should be proud that American Democracy works and come up with a candidate with fewer flaws next time.
In the meantime, you should learn about what this great nation stands for and be proud that it still works instead of attempting to punish your fellow Americans for exercising their uniquely American rights.
You are the epitome of a FALSE PATRIOT. Try harder to understand. Your country deserves better.
The USA lost the election and more jobs were sent overseas in the week after the election that any other time.........

I posted a link showing 100s of thousands of jobs lost simply because oslama stole the election.....

Location hidden

#7 Nov 20, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
The USA lost the election and more jobs were sent overseas in the week after the election that any other time.........
I posted a link showing 100s of thousands of jobs lost simply because oslama stole the election.....
Hey it is "Here is one" the epitome of a 'false patriot'.

And what do you mean by "stole" the election, there is not a credible source in the world that would back that up. Once again you just display your sour grapes. Your guy lost so you insist the other guy "stole" it inspite of overwhelming evidence to the contrary.

America deserves better than people like you.
Local

Clearlake, CA

#8 Nov 20, 2012
<quoted text>
Your side lost an election.
Interesting. The winner of the election ran THE most divisive election campaign in history. There are always consequences to negative acts. Apparently, the Obama campaign didn't care about the consequences.
Quit whining and deal with the fact that roughly half of the electorate wishes to express their "freedom" in a different way than you do.

Local

Clearlake, CA

#9 Nov 20, 2012
roberta wrote:
LIVING WITH GF/BF - LIB
PIERCINGS - LIB
BODY ODOR - LIB
1ST JOB AT AGE 26 - LIB
WORKS FOR ME.
Thanks for the good tips.
Local

Clearlake, CA

#10 Nov 20, 2012
<quoted text>
And what do you mean by "stole" the election, there is not a credible source in the world that would back that up. Once again you just display your sour grapes. Your guy lost so you insist the other guy "stole" it inspite of overwhelming evidence to the contrary.
Obama ran a brilliant, targeted, and more importantly, effective campaign. His people got the votes where and when he needed them.
Too bad he cannot do the same with congressional votes where and when he needs them in order to help our nation.
Getting re elected was his priority..........getting things done to help Ameria?.....well....not so much.
He would rather play the blame game.

Location hidden

#11 Nov 20, 2012
How could he get things done for the country if he had not gotten re-elected?

Heck if Mitt would have won the country would be heading back to the policies that caused the economic crash in the first place.

Obama's re-election was, therefore, the number one priority and the best thing that could have possibly gotten done for the country.

But I appreciate the fact that you distanced yourself from your buddy HIO and are not trying to claim that he "stole" it.

“Facts”

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#12 Nov 20, 2012
<quoted text>
I will be happy to provide you a answer with proof just as soon as you answer my questions.....LOL
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#13 Nov 20, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
I will be happy to provide you a answer with proof just as soon as you answer my questions.....LOL
>
>
Right!

You will provide answers with proof

Just like you provided answers with proof that President OBAMA destroyed the economy,

or

that Catholics are not Christians

or

that people would rather vote for charlie manson than president Obama

or

that the economy is in worse shape today than it was on January 20 2009

or

45,000 + other nonsensical posts....

“Facts”

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#14 Nov 20, 2012
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
Right!
You will provide answers with proof
Just like you provided answers with proof that President OBAMA destroyed the economy,
or
that Catholics are not Christians
or
that people would rather vote for charlie manson than president Obama
or
that the economy is in worse shape today than it was on January 20 2009
or
45,000 + other nonsensical posts....
Yes I did..........LOL
I posted a list of jobs that were lost du to oslamacare..........

I also posted a link to the application for documents that show you can chose between Catholic or Christian and links that showed the Catholic church was offended by morons like you calling them Christians.

Yes I posted a link that showed 40 percent of democrats voted for a incarcerated felon over oslama the economy slayer.....

yes i posted dozens of links that showed the economy is in worse shape today than in 2009

so you are once more caught in a lie......
Progun

Redding, CA

#15 Nov 20, 2012
<quoted text>
America lost the election. It's an absolute disgrace and you know it. Wake the fk up Obamabot!
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#17 Nov 21, 2012
Progun wrote:
<quoted text>America lost the election. It's an absolute disgrace and you know it. Wake the fk up Obamabot!
>
>
Wrong!

Brainwashed non thinking freaks like you are the ones who lost the election, and rightly so!

“Facts”

Guadalajara, Mexico

#18 Nov 21, 2012
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>>
>
Wrong!

Brainwashed non thinking freaks like you are the ones who lost the election, and rightly so!
Tell that to the nearly one million jobs that were lost only because oslama was reelected

Tell that to the thousands of MGM workers that will also lose their jobs
Here is One

United States

#20 Nov 21, 2012
Godfrey wrote:
They don't like you. Think you are a racist dog from H_ll. You get called that everyday by democrats. You are the worst thing that ever happen. Obama thinks you don't do crap and are just a bug on a stump. Wise up or don't at your own peril
You don't like You GODFREAK!
Rise up and join in the HATE FEST! Let's hate STUPID GODFREAK FIRST!
The conservative RADICALS who believe their shi t doesn't stink need to be eliminated!!!

FIRE ALL CONSERVATIVE RADICALS!

Deny them Unemployment
Deny them Housing Assistance
Deny them Food Stamps
Deny them...
Deny them...
Deny them...
Encourage them to SELF DEPORT!

God Bless America!
Local

Clearlake, CA

#21 Nov 21, 2012
Obama's re-election was, therefore, the(his) number one priority....
I took out the B.S. and left the truth.
Everything else you wrote was nonsense. Facts are facts and your supposition is ..........more of your worthless, jaded opinion.

Obama targets(objectives) are selective at best. His campaign was successful.......and now.........y'all will own the consequences.
Here is One

United States

#22 Nov 21, 2012
Local wrote:
<quoted text>
I took out the B.S. and left the truth.
Everything else you wrote was nonsense. Facts are facts and your supposition is ..........more of your worthless, jaded opinion.
Obama targets(objectives) are selective at best. His campaign was successful.......and now.........y'all will own the consequences.
Spain is PAYING you to Self Deport. GO! You will be so much happier there!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Former U.S. House Speaker denny hasturt indicte... 9 min Leftist our moron... 49
So predictable! 17 min Leftist our moron... 4
Chicago Bond Rating is Junk, Bankruptcy Looms 6 hr nice job libtards 3
Illegal Gets Drivers License A Right or Privilege (Dec '12) 6 hr Leftist our moron... 6
Replenish the aquifer (Jan '14) 22 hr Middle of the road 145
many names same person Tue Middle of the road 54
Why is Hillary Lying about E-mails? Mon Democrats Are Dan... 21
More from around the web

Chico People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]