Taxing the rich...
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Progun

San Francisco, CA

#1 Dec 2, 2012
This is not the answer. But let's say you taxed every millionaire in the country (there are roughly 3.1 millionaires in the U.S.) an extra what... Thousand, two thousand, twenty thousand, pick a number, it doesn't really matter. This extra "revenue" that you just taxed the rich would run the government for what, 7-10 days? Ok so now what?

Now you have the rich pissed off and over it so they split, close their businesses and take their jobs elsewhere. Now what? Now all you have leftare the takers, not the makers. Obviously that doesn't work either, right?

The government has a spending problem, not an income problem. Democrats and republicans are equally guilty of this offense. Taxing the rich however, is not the answer. And no, I'm not rich.

Ask yourself this; when was the last time you got hired by a poor person?
Con One

Lakeport, CA

#2 Dec 2, 2012
Rates were higher on the rich during times of prosperity.
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#3 Dec 2, 2012
Con One wrote:
Rates were higher on the rich during times of prosperity.
>
>
Much higher, sometimes in the order of over 90% and that did not run the rich out of town nor did it discourage job creation and the economy was booming....

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#4 Dec 3, 2012
Con One wrote:
Rates were higher on the rich during times of prosperity.
But moronic liberals dont understand that there was no other safe place for a business to go.

And even the semi safe places also had high taxes......

Today we have Canada offering business a max tax rate of 15% and Mexico offering zero taxes for up to 20 years

But liberals are just too stupid to understand business.....

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#5 Dec 3, 2012
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
Much higher, sometimes in the order of over 90% and that did not run the rich out of town nor did it discourage job creation and the economy was booming....
Yes ole frumpy is far too stupid to understand that the USA at that time was in step with taxes around the world.......

And today the USA is far OUT of step with the rest of the world..........

And even oslama said it is a bad idea to raise taxes on anyone during a recession........

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#7 Dec 3, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
But moronic liberals dont understand that there was no other safe place for a business to go.
And even the semi safe places also had high taxes......
Today we have Canada offering business a max tax rate of 15% and Mexico offering zero taxes for up to 20 years
But liberals are just too stupid to understand business.....
When the facts do not suit the narrative you believe you just throw them out don't you and invent some new "facts" that fit.

Isn't that a weird way to live?

Wouldn't you be better off over all if you let reality into your life and adjusted your worldview to suit the facts instead of doing it the other way around?

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#8 Dec 3, 2012
Are your eyes open wrote:
<quoted text>
When the facts do not suit the narrative you believe you just throw them out don't you and invent some new "facts" that fit.
Isn't that a weird way to live?
Wouldn't you be better off over all if you let reality into your life and adjusted your worldview to suit the facts instead of doing it the other way around?
Facts are facts my little troll.........

During the 50s how many US companies were operating in China or Japan?
NONE

What were the taxes in Canada like in the 60s thru the 90s???
Double of the USA

Today the USA must compete for business and investments.........Years ago they did not........

And once again you show us how little you understand businesses......
Annoyed

Chico, CA

#9 Dec 3, 2012
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
Much higher, sometimes in the order of over 90% and that did not run the rich out of town nor did it discourage job creation and the economy was booming....
Yes. Back then you had Republicans with brains. Now all you have is selfish war, hate, and religous mongers.

These people are too selfish to realize (or care) higher taxes are merely an investment in America, or they chose to take their profits overseas where local labor laws are lax and they can use their vulture capitalism to better extent, as Apple and others have done.

The above is why Apple (and others) is making giant profits....and the hell with the Chinese people? And the hell with the people who lost their jobs in the U.S. How can you want a political party that promotes traitorous action such as this?

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#10 Dec 3, 2012
Annoyed wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. Back then you had Republicans with brains. Now all you have is selfish war, hate, and religous mongers.
These people are too selfish to realize (or care) higher taxes are merely an investment in America, or they chose to take their profits overseas where local labor laws are lax and they can use their vulture capitalism to better extent, as Apple and others have done.
The above is why Apple (and others) is making giant profits....and the hell with the Chinese people? And the hell with the people who lost their jobs in the U.S. How can you want a political party that promotes traitorous action such as this?
Oslama has as many Americans in battle today as Bush did..........LOL

oslama has the same type of overseas investments as republicans do......
Apple and Microsoft were the first two companies to offshore high tech high paid jobs and they are liberals...

Yes the liberal run Apple corporation..........Thanks for proving that liberals do the same as conservatives.......
No Answer One

San Francisco, CA

#11 Dec 3, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Oslama has as many Americans in battle today as Bush did..........LOL
oslama has the same type of overseas investments as republicans do......
Apple and Microsoft were the first two companies to offshore high tech high paid jobs and they are liberals...
Yes the liberal run Apple corporation..........Thanks for proving that liberals do the same as conservatives.......
How can you want a political party that promotes traitorous action such as this?

Answer the question One.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#12 Dec 3, 2012
No Answer One wrote:
<quoted text>
How can you want a political party that promotes traitorous action such as this?
Answer the question One.
I agree........Why would anyone vote for moronic liberals.......
Progun

Redding, CA

#13 Dec 3, 2012
I would like for someone to answer my question(s).
No Answer One

Oroville, CA

#14 Dec 3, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree........Why would anyone vote for moronic liberals.......
Uhhh, he meant repubs....but still so sweet to see you getting put in your place.

As I told you, the Ukiah Forum was like the minor leagues. I was the only One to offer any real resistance to you over there, but here in a wider audience, you are reaping what you have sown.

Eyes Open, Crack Rabbit, Annoyed, Nicolai....they are tearing you up, and all you can do is come back with insults or change the subject.....

Not ready for the big leagues, One.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#15 Dec 3, 2012
Progun wrote:
I would like for someone to answer my question(s).
Dont worry..........No liberal will ever answer a serious question....

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#16 Dec 3, 2012
No Answer One wrote:
<quoted text>
Uhhh, he meant repubs....but still so sweet to see you getting put in your place.
As I told you, the Ukiah Forum was like the minor leagues. I was the only One to offer any real resistance to you over there, but here in a wider audience, you are reaping what you have sown.
Eyes Open, Crack Rabbit, Annoyed, Nicolai....they are tearing you up, and all you can do is come back with insults or change the subject.....
Not ready for the big leagues, One.
Only in a moronic shipping trolls brain..........

And I have been posting here longer than in Ukiah.........

Did you see I just proved the moron tee pee wrong on his claim that oslama never said that raising taxes would hurt the economy???

has grumpy ever once posted a link that proved me wrong????
NOPE

How about any other of you morons????

NOPE..........ROTFLMAO

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#17 Dec 3, 2012
No Answer One wrote:
<quoted text>
Uhhh, he meant repubs....but still so sweet to see you getting put in your place.
As I told you, the Ukiah Forum was like the minor leagues. I was the only One to offer any real resistance to you over there, but here in a wider audience, you are reaping what you have sown.
Eyes Open, Crack Rabbit, Annoyed, Nicolai....they are tearing you up, and all you can do is come back with insults or change the subject.....
Not ready for the big leagues, One.
So why cant you answer the question on my thread.......

A question that no liberal can answer????
No Context One

Los Altos, CA

#18 Dec 3, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Only in a moronic shipping trolls brain..........
And I have been posting here longer than in Ukiah.........
Did you see I just proved the moron tee pee wrong on his claim that oslama never said that raising taxes would hurt the economy???
has grumpy ever once posted a link that proved me wrong????
NOPE
How about any other of you morons????
NOPE..........ROTFLMAO
Yes, you proved that you repeatedly take things out of context.
Slippery One

Los Altos, CA

#19 Dec 3, 2012
No Context One wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, you proved that you repeatedly take things out of context.
Everyone knows that you skim off the scum from the newscycle, take it out of context, then post a half truth, that you can always deflect by using insults and reverting back to some inane non-issue.

You are a bad joke on this forum.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#20 Dec 3, 2012
No Context One wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, you proved that you repeatedly take things out of context.
But you have never been able to post a link to your claim..........ROTFLMAO

Nice try mickey but you will have to try again..........LOL

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#21 Dec 3, 2012
Slippery One wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone knows that you skim off the scum from the newscycle, take it out of context, then post a half truth, that you can always deflect by using insults and reverting back to some inane non-issue.
You are a bad joke on this forum.
Really........LOL

How many times did you eat that bait????

So why cant you post a link to any story that I have posted that other mainstream news did not run the same story..........

Yes I would take mainstream stories from CNN, ABC, CBS, NBC and look for a right leaning news site that ran the same story and post it from there to watch you claim it was a biased site..........LOL

Remember the time I posted a article that CNN wrote that showed that gun laws were not stopping gun crime??

Remember the JBS ran the same exact story word for word and gave credit to CNN and I posted the story from the JBS and you were posting for days about my slimy right wing thread from the JBS..........

And I allowed you to make a fool of yourself for a week and then I showed you the story was from CNN and the JBS ran it word for word and even gave credit to CNN........

And the real funny part is that you are so stupid you ate that same bait over 100 times..........

Even a goldfish is smarter than that.........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Insane Delusional Fantasies! 41 min GRANDPA NICOLAI 4
Another mass shooting 6 hr Here Is One 45
Mass Murderer a Liberal Democrat 6 hr Here Is One 3
Sanders Surges - Clinton Sags! 6 hr Here Is One 3
Hillary Clinton’s plummeting favorably rating 6 hr Here Is One 4
Are All Democrats Liars like GRANDPA NICOLAI? (Dec '14) 6 hr Here Is One 28
Middle of the Road: sexual deviant? 6 hr Here Is One 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chico Mortgages