Oklahoma City pharmacist convicted of...

Oklahoma City pharmacist convicted of murder faked back injury, examination finds

There are 52 comments on the NewsOK.com story from Jul 10, 2011, titled Oklahoma City pharmacist convicted of murder faked back injury, examination finds. In it, NewsOK.com reports that:

A pharmacist convicted of murder has been faking a broken back, an examination of jail X-rays found.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NewsOK.com.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Fred Buck

United States

#1 Jul 10, 2011
Oh, so the pillbilly hero is only morally and mentally crippled.
Fred Buck

United States

#2 Jul 11, 2011
And just look at those bottomless pit of need blank eyes, hes every woman's dream come true
Progress

Norman, OK

#3 Jul 11, 2011
Minority boy is still dead, and there's nothing you can do about it.
Sheik Yerbouti

Doylestown, PA

#4 Jul 12, 2011
Ersland is a hero and if more business owners would defend their property ghetto thugs would think twice before trying to pull any armed robberies. What was this jury thinking? Think of the message this decision sends to criminals! It is a sad state of affairs when a citizen cannot defend his own property without fear of prosecution.
notlocal

AOL

#5 Jul 12, 2011
Sheik Yerbouti wrote:
Ersland is a hero and if more business owners would defend their property ghetto thugs would think twice before trying to pull any armed robberies. What was this jury thinking? Think of the message this decision sends to criminals! It is a sad state of affairs when a citizen cannot defend his own property without fear of prosecution.
Prosecution AND a civil suit. This shooting is back in the national news now with the pathetic acquittal of Casey Anthony. I hope the coverage encourages the governor to commute Erslands sentence.
Fred Buck

United States

#6 Jul 13, 2011
notlocal wrote:
<quoted text>
Prosecution AND a civil suit. This shooting is back in the national news now with the pathetic acquittal of Casey Anthony. I hope the coverage encourages the governor to commute Erslands sentence.
You poor confused child, they have ersland on video shooting an unarmed mortally wounded teenager. Roll a big fat one for me.
notlocal

AOL

#7 Jul 13, 2011
Fred Buck wrote:
<quoted text> You poor confused child, they have ersland on video shooting an unarmed mortally wounded teenager. Roll a big fat one for me.
Not confused, not a child and not a druggie so you'll have to roll your own. I'm sure you're very adept.

The victim entered Ersland's business wearing a mask armed and with the intention of harming anyone in the building and robbery. What his race and age was is of no consequence.
The video did not show if the victim was alive, dead or moving when Ersland delivered the final shots.
Ersland error was in the attempted cover up and lying.
What is the prior criminal history of the victim and his accomplice?
What is Ersland's?
Fred Buck

United States

#8 Jul 14, 2011
Then break him out of prison and stop sobbing
notlocal

AOL

#9 Jul 14, 2011
Fred Buck wrote:
Then break him out of prison and stop sobbing
What is Ersland's prior criminal record?

What is the victim and his accomplice's prior criminal records?

You sound like the troll.
Fred Buck

United States

#10 Jul 14, 2011
So everyone is wrong, the jury is wrong, the judge is wrong, and the DA is wrong? And your right? You must have wonderful marriage.
notlocal

AOL

#12 Jul 14, 2011
Fred Buck wrote:
So everyone is wrong, the jury is wrong, the judge is wrong, and the DA is wrong? And your right? You must have wonderful marriage.
So glad you can now see the full picture and that I was the one to enlighten you!

So what about the past criminal records? So troll like not to answer.
Fred Buck

United States

#13 Jul 15, 2011
The criminal records of either seemed to have little effect on the jury. Perhaps you could vist ersland in prison and give him a hand job
Fred Buck

United States

#14 Jul 15, 2011
Save me Governor, I pray to the same god thats offically excepted and recognized in Oklahoma. Its like I drove my car the into the garage but instead of stopping, No I had to put the gas pedal down and wound up crashes though the wall and coming to a halt in the middle my kitchen. But IT WON"T HAPPEN AGAIN
notlocal

AOL

#15 Jul 15, 2011
Fred Buck wrote:
The criminal records of either seemed to have little effect on the jury. Perhaps you could vist ersland in prison and give him a hand job
You certainly have an odd fixation on inmate sexual practices. Well, at least you speak on a subject that you apparently have knowledge and experience with.

So, no answers to the criminal records question...again.

You've bored me now. So long Fred AKA the Troll.

Since: Feb 09

United States

#16 Jul 16, 2011
I notice they don't name the "radiologist". I wouldn't trust the word of the Oklahoma County Jail when it comes to anyone's medical condition. They've told women who were 5 months pregnant that it was "just nerves". They've delayed calling for assistance when a pregnant woman was having a miscarriage. They are jailers, not medical personnel.

Let's see what a real doctor, an orthopedic surgeon might say about his back injury, which in case you haven't noticed, it does pre-date his arrest. Those back braces like he is wearing are not cheap and do require a prescription as well as being fairly uncomfortable and unattractive.
Fred Buck

United States

#17 Jul 16, 2011
The jury was wrong, judge was wrong, DA was wrong, the prison guards are wrong, the prison doctors are wrong, Everyone seems to be wrong, except Ersland of course. Our HHHHHhhero. He screwed the pooch, get over it
bystander

AOL

#18 Jul 16, 2011
Fred Buck wrote:
Hey, Buck....before you put and "esquire" behind your name, you might like to know that in most states, all I know of, past criminal history is not allowed to be included in a trial, i.e., the jurors never heard it. The legal reason is called 'prejudice.' Derived from "pre judge."
What they didn't hear could not have an AFFECT on their decision.
Fred Buck Esq

United States

#19 Jul 17, 2011
Suggest you break Uncle Fester out of prison and make him your love slave.

“Put the X Back in X-Mas.”

Since: Feb 08

Norman, Oklahoma

#20 Jul 17, 2011
Ersland lying? Say it isn't so!

heh
Mayor_Maynot

Fort Worth, TX

#21 Jul 17, 2011
Sheik Yerbouti wrote:

Yea Ersland may be a hero in your book. No doubt his actions will give future thugs more resolve to become better at armed robbery.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chickasha Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dneda Aug 18 miller 1
General lee Aug 5 Come on 1
Caddo County inmate dies (Apr '14) Jul '15 Throwback 27
space or not Jul '15 Death2KeishaMohr 3
covert mich, Jul '15 catfish 2
Review: Pregnancy Support Center Of Caddo County Jul '15 Sherri Hawk 2
News May 6 tornadoes causing damage in Oklahoma May '15 Okla USA electric... 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chickasha Mortgages