Crime Expert Analyzes Clues From Anad...

Crime Expert Analyzes Clues From Anadarko Pastor's Murder - New...

There are 82 comments on the News on 6 Tulsa story from Aug 28, 2009, titled Crime Expert Analyzes Clues From Anadarko Pastor's Murder - New.... In it, News on 6 Tulsa reports that:

As new details emerge about the minister murdered in Anadarko, a crime expert gives insight into what the scene of the crime could possibly reveal about her killer.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News on 6 Tulsa.

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#65 Oct 17, 2009
well, julie....hitchens should give you a hint as to what agenda the writer has.

yah...let's zero in on irs...that'll help.

sheesh
JoDee

United States

#66 Oct 18, 2009
We were told to report anything unusual. a while ago,(approx 2 wks), I received an e-mail from one of those find a friend sites that stated we found your friend, Carol Daniels. No one except my immediate family knew that I even knew her. This was unsettling. I reported it to our police department and they told me to notify Anadarko police department, which I Did. They said they'd get back with me, but they never did. Like I said, very unsettling. I am a female minister.
Thank you

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#67 Oct 18, 2009
very unsettling....what are you going to do?
Arkansas Author

Shawnee, OK

#68 Oct 20, 2012
What happened to this Robert Richardson that was a "witness"? Doesn't anyone find it odd that he saw a man with a ski mask and long sleeves yet knew he was black? Doesn't the fact that a man could have walked out of the church with blood and a knife and yet no one in the center of town noticed and even more odd is this Mr, Richardson says he didn't think anything about a man coming out of the church covered in blood in August with a ski mask? Nothing makes any sense in this story. Also, could it be connected with the newspaper office burning to the ground the very night before? Just too many odd pieces of data.
Arkansas Author

Piedmont, OK

#69 Nov 4, 2012
Shotgun Preacher wrote:
A true story: An ATHEIST walked into the First Baptist Church of Maryville Illinois, pulled out a gun, and murdered the young pastor named Fred Winters. Another ATHEIST tried to do the same thing in Pastor Hagee's church in Texas, but his gun jammed. The ATHEISTS were arrested in both cases, but their actions show that they are getting out of control with their virulent hatred of all Christians.
All Christian ministers need to stock 12 gauge shotguns behind their pulpits to stop these violent and hate filled ATHEISTS from killing more Christians! These ATHEISTS have declared WAR against all Chr
istians and especially Christian ministers!
I am agnostic and I have no desire to hurt ANYONE, I do believe most wars and most people in history have died by the hands of those who claim it was in the name of their God. I don't think you can deny this fact.
Arkansas Author

Piedmont, OK

#70 Nov 4, 2012
JoDee wrote:
We were told to report anything unusual. a while ago,(approx 2 wks), I received an e-mail from one of those find a friend sites that stated we found your friend, Carol Daniels. No one except my immediate family knew that I even knew her. This was unsettling. I reported it to our police department and they told me to notify Anadarko police department, which I Did. They said they'd get back with me, but they never did. Like I said, very unsettling. I am a female minister.
Thank you
People don't realize that most google searches, facebook searchings along with most anything you search or even type on the internet is "tracked". Most web sites that we use sell our search words and interest. How do you think Facebook has made millions? Not from advertizing but from selling things you show interest in. I have typed in the work Florida in a facebook posting and before I knew it I had all kinds of emails trying to sell me Florida vacation packages. Internet is always tracking words we type and pages we visit.
patricia

Trenton, NJ

#71 Sep 16, 2013
This may be nothing, but I find it "curious". Anadarko, OK is about 41% white, 41% native american, 6% black and then others (approx.), but if you notice their webpage, which appears to be a mural on the side of a train station bldg, welcoming people to anadarko, the mural shows (6) men, mostly white,(2)may be native american, although one has his back turned. They are observing an older african american lady, head wrapped in a scarf or headwrap affectionately touching a little black girl. What does this mural represent? How does this relate to such a town? What is the feeling represented by the men in the mural? This creeps me out for some reason.
It may be nothing but it seems out of place.
patricia

Trenton, NJ

#72 Sep 16, 2013
My comment about the mural is related to my research in the murder of Pastor Carol Daniels. Anadarko has such a small black population yet this is the mural at their train station and the picture for their town website. Weird.... Should'nt it reflect more of what the town is about? What are those guys doing behind the two black females? Who painted that mural?

“Public Safety: "Saving Lives"”

Since: Jul 11

Jasper, GA

#73 Sep 24, 2013
Folks, silence by Law Enforcement via MS Media/internet social sites only causes innocent victim's lives and mounting cold cases...
Please read about AK serial killer Israel Keyes at the links below.. IK, was a Hybrid serial killer/emulator of SK's prior...IK, had no victim profile, was active for 2 decades, and stalked victims all over the USA.

FYI:
Websleuths Crime sleuthing Forum

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.p...

AK Serial KIller Israel Keys thread links
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/search.php...

Foxfire

Jasper, GA

#74 Sep 25, 2013

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Crimes and Trials > Serial Killers > Israel Keyes
Reload this Page Israel Keyes: General Discussion

Foxfire

Jasper, GA

#75 Sep 25, 2013
http://www.fbi.gov/news/stories/2013/august/n...

New Information Released in Serial Killer Case 8/13/13

snipped
During conversations with investigators, the 34-year-old sometime construction worker revealed the names of two additional victims—along with tantalizing clues about other murders he had committed around the country over a period of years. But last December, Keyes killed himself in his Anchorage jail cell, leaving a trail of unanswered questions and unidentified victims.

Those victims have not been forgotten, however. Today we are releasing new information in the hopes that the public can help us identify others who died by Keyes’ hands. The information includes extensive videotaped conversations with Keyes in jail and an interactive map that contains a detailed timeline of his known movements beginning in 1997.

snipped
We need your help. If the videos or map regarding Israel Keyes’ movements spark any memories, or if you have any information regarding Keyes, please contact your local FBI office or submit a tip online.

“That fact that Keyes is dead makes it more difficult for us,” Goeden said,“but the investigation absolutely continues.”
more at the link

Jasper, GA

#76 Sep 25, 2013

Israel Keyes, revealed to FBI investigators prior to the Currier Murders(VT-06/08/2011) that he had considered taking victims to a church, where he would either simply leave the body to be found, or to burn the church down with the victim's body in it. IK, drove around in Vermont, looking for suitable churches in small towns. He had issues with organized religion. IK was forensically aware; used drano to speed up the decomposition of remains, removed victim's clothing, and would likely use bleach on the bodies for destroying DNA.

6/5 -8, 2011: Essex, VT
Arrived on 6/5/2011 and checked into the Handy Suites motel for a three day stay.

June 8, 2011: Keyes flew from Anchorage to Chicago on June 2, 2011. He rented a car and drove to Essex, Vermont. On June 8, 2011, Keyes admitted to the abduction and murder of Bill and Lorraine Currier. Keyes disposed of a weapon stolen from the Currier home and the gun he used to shoot Bill Currier in Blakes River Falls Reservoir.

These weapons and a nearby cache were recovered by the FBI. Following the murder, Keyes traveled around the east coast before driving back to Chicago. On June 15, 2011, Keyes flew from Chicago to San Francisco, only staying one night, returning to Anchorage on June 16, 2011.

6/8/2011: Killed Bill and Lorraine Currier
32 Upper Main St, Essex VT 2011

betw. 6/8 - 15, 2011: Maine
After killing the Curriers in VT on 6/8/2011, he visited his parents in Maine.

Jasper, GA

#77 Sep 27, 2013
'Public Awareness is the key to solving missing/murder investigations'..The American Public is analogous to a security camera across the USA.. The antiquated close to the vest silence strategy utilized by the OSBI only causes innocent victim's lives lost and mounting cold cases.

Example; Ashley Celeste Taylor's death may have prevented, but wasn't due to the antiquated silence strategy by the OSBI, imo..

Crime Wire Investigates: Oklahoma Unsolved
http://murphymilanojournal.blogspot.com/2011/...

On June 8, 2008 the tiny town of Weleetka, Oklahoma was rocked to it’s core when two young girls, Skyla Whitaker, 11, and Taylor Placker, 13, best friends, were found shot to death while walking along County Line Rd.

On July 15, 2011, Ashley Celeste Taylor, 23, was reported missing from Okmulgee, OK, a town near Weleetka, supposedly after an argument with her fiance, Kevin Sweat. Sweat was subsequently arrested and confessed to her murder, telling officials that her remains were buried off of Highway 75. In early August, 2011, searchers found human bone fragments, pieces of clothing and glasses consistent with Ashley’s on the property of Kevin Sweat’s father, near Weleetka.

A Cold Blooded Killers Connection to Skyla Whitaker & Taylor Paschal-Placker Murders?
In case you missed the series on Crime, She Writes over on Forbes as it relates to the Oklahoma Intimate Partner Homicide of Ashley Taylor and a possible link between the unsolved 2008 cold cases in Weleetka, Oklahoma, below are the links to all 5 segments.
<sniped-read more>

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#78 Oct 1, 2013
Very good information Wolfstratch! If only there could be some type of way to link IK to the area when this horrendous event occurred.
Keep up the good work!

Jasper, GA

#79 Oct 8, 2013
dirtyjob11 wrote:
Very good information Wolfstratch! If only there could be some type of way to link IK to the area when this horrendous event occurred.
Keep up the good work!
Thank you, dirtyjob11, but I can't take credit for the info, as it is a team effort. Imo, it is known that Israel Keyes has at least 12 victims, nine of which are unknown. Imo, his victim total will be much higher due to the escalation indicators.
From my info, it is thought by many that Pastor Daniels' murderer was a local. I have been researching psychopathic predators/serial killers for 5+ years. I am confident that the dots were simply not connected in Pastor Daniels murder..

Wolfscratch

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#81 Oct 10, 2013
WGA- Would it be possible DNA was obtained after IK's death and potentially be used for any unsolved cases or any evidence being held at law enforcement?

Jasper, GA

#82 Oct 15, 2013
dirtyjob11 wrote:
WGA- Would it be possible DNA was obtained after IK's death and potentially be used for any unsolved cases or any evidence being held at law enforcement?
dirtyjob11 wrote:
Yes, dirtyjob11, Israel Keyes' DNA would have been collected and entered into FBI CODIS/NAMUS databases.
The problem with most of his unknown victims is that he had perfected his craft over the decades and few of his victims remains were recovered. IK was also forensically aware and would use bleach and drano to destroy dna residue.

The Keyes' timeline info provided by the FBI for other LEAs and the public, stresses to focus on missing persons' cases rather than those where the remains were located. The dna databank may be why.

Imo, there are too many parallels and coincidences in Pastor Daniels' murder which point to Israel Keyes, to ignore..

Jasper, GA

#83 Oct 15, 2013
I sure hope the FBI is not relying on info from IK's interviews to rule victims in or out.. IK was playing them like a fiddle, imo..

I was reading about the murders of hikers Mary Cooper & Susanna Stodden,(2006-WA). After almost 7 years cold without results, it may not have been IK, but it was someone with virtually identical MO & traits and one of his known hunting grounds.. imo..http://www.websleuths.com /forums/showthread.php?t=41081

http://www.alaskadispatch.com/article/alaska-...

Frank Russo, assistant U.S. attorney for Alaska doubts all the bodies will be found. "I feel like we lost this case," he said. "And we lost because we couldn't get these people out of his head that he kept there. That's how he described it. I have these people, they're my people, they belong to me. In killing himself, that was his answer to us: You'll never get these people out of my head."

http://www.alaskadispatch.com/articl...erial-...

Russo said he believes Keyes killed as many as 11 or 12 people. The FBI and Anchorage Police Department investigators also upped the number on Friday, saying Keyes may have had 11 victims. They'd previously said at least eight.

FBI agent Darren Jones said the FBI always thought there might be more than eight. Additional information makes them confident there's more. But no one may ever know the real number..

One thing's for sure: Israel Keyes was very meticulous. A national expert on serial killers retained for the case said Keyes was among the top three organizers, thinkers, and planners that he had studied, said Russo.

WS/Foxfire

Jasper, GA

#84 Oct 17, 2013
A Glimpse in the mind and MO of Israel Keyes - Video

http://www.bing.com/videos/watch/video/serial...

Serial killer with ties to Texas
Standing before a packed crowd, inside a downtown Austin Omni Hotel ballroom, surrounded by 200 law enforcement officers, F.B.I. Agent Jeff Bell talks about a high profile serial killer who Bell believes has victims in Texas.

WS

Jasper, GA

#85 Apr 5, 2014

Discovery ID - DARK MINDS Season 3 Episode #1
Serial Killer Israel Keyes

New info revealed if IK's hatred for Christianity

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chickasha Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Work for the inmates Mon dirtyjob11 3
News Chickasha Murder Victim's Boyfriend Signs Extra... (Sep '14) May 26 Jamajelli 5
Is Allen Richards a QUEER ? May 26 Jamajelli 20
space or not May 16 damtrucker 1
Please put some varoom back in our town May 16 Darko man 2
Gene Cain (Feb '13) May 13 OPERATION GREYLORD 21
News May 6 tornadoes causing damage in Oklahoma May 6 Okla USA electric... 1
More from around the web

Chickasha People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]