Louis Ayala

There are 2 comments on the Aug 23, 2010, Times Record News story titled Louis Ayala. In it, Times Record News reports that:

Louis Ramirez Ayala, 80, of Frederick, Okla., died Satuday, Aug. 21, 2010, in Lawton, Okla.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times Record News.

Evelia Cifuentes de Ayala

Guanajuato, Mexico

#1 Aug 23, 2010
sentimos la perdida del Sr. Luis Ayala Ramirez
ya que era una persona muy querida por toda la familia, parientes y amigos,sobrinos lo recordaremos por siempre.
descase en paz.

“Call sign: Apache One Six”

Since: Mar 11

US 62 @ US 81

#2 Jul 5, 2011
Evelia Cifuentes de Ayala wrote:
sentimos la perdida del Sr. Luis Ayala Ramirez
ya que era una persona muy querida por toda la familia, parientes y amigos,sobrinos lo recordaremos por siempre.
descase en paz.

We feel the loss of one Mr. Luis Ayala Ramirez. She was a person very loved by all the family, relatives, nephews and friendly, we will always remember her. May she rest in peace.
Here is another "looking for" thread for the juveniles to spam!=====
Every time someone spams a post about me, Richard or Thelma Holland I will bump a Richard Holland thread to the top! Want me to stop? Quit spamming BS and use that time and energy to help me! When I get what I came for I am outta here! All their spamming and whining keeps my topic bumped to the top. Thanx mucho!
=====
Trying to locate Richard Holland who was a TV repairman in Lawton 1965-1967, or longer. He lived in Lawton through 1971, or longer. He divorced Thelma in 1967. He had a married sister who lived in Anadarko.
=====
If you are NOT Richard Holland, don't know him or anything about him, I will NOT directly reply to any meaningless, juvenile nonsense. Anyone claiming to be, or know, Richard Holland tell me his middle name and when, where and why we first met! If you cannot do so, you are a LIAR!
=====
If you don't like the topic or what I post? Tough! Nobody put a gun to your head and made you read it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chickasha Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Caddo County inmate dies (Apr '14) Apr 23 Your Average Bear 23
Is Allen Richards a QUEER ? Apr 15 JamaJelli 18
News Jail escapees sentenced to 30 more years (Jan '08) Apr 14 ashbash 2
Cyril Board of TRUSTees - Can you trust who was... Apr 8 joeyesposito405 1
Revive Anadarko group Apr 2 Your Average Bear 18
News Oklahoma pastor's murder remains unsolved more ... (Apr '12) Mar '15 revengeman 23
Grady County Judge (Aug '09) Mar '15 KMohR 57
More from around the web

Chickasha People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]