First Prev
of 3
Next Last
sunshine2day

Paducah, KY

#41 Jul 13, 2011
I once live in Grady County so glad I move so far away from their in grady county their is no fair justie. Not to mention the DHS system it just as bad. I end up with a record due to I was in a abuse relationship and when the law was call we both went to jail due to I had a police show up and didn't even let me speak needless to say i went to jail with a broken jaw and a charge which I end up with fines and fail behind my fines and and got pull over and yes I lie about my name due I didn't have the money to pay my fines and knew I had a warrent guess what I end up with a felony charge. It was not like I wrote a name or went out of my way I told him the truth before he even had the chance to call the name in and I told him why I lie. Of course Grady county got money from probation fee and more court cost. And I have to live with a felony on my record. And no I didn't have a record just didn't have money to pay attoneys and who knows i would have to same charge if I did have a attoney.

Since: Jun 11

Washington, OK

#42 Jul 13, 2011
sunshine2day wrote:
I once live in Grady County so glad I move so far away from their in grady county their is no fair justie. Not to mention the DHS system it just as bad. I end up with a record due to I was in a abuse relationship and when the law was call we both went to jail due to I had a police show up and didn't even let me speak needless to say i went to jail with a broken jaw and a charge which I end up with fines and fail behind my fines and and got pull over and yes I lie about my name due I didn't have the money to pay my fines and knew I had a warrent guess what I end up with a felony charge. It was not like I wrote a name or went out of my way I told him the truth before he even had the chance to call the name in and I told him why I lie. Of course Grady county got money from probation fee and more court cost. And I have to live with a felony on my record. And no I didn't have a record just didn't have money to pay attoneys and who knows i would have to same charge if I did have a attoney.
So YOU lied and that's the police's fault? Oh, but you didn't write a name down so thats ok? Bottom line, you admitted that you knew you had a warrant and lied about your name for that reason, that's a felony, not just in Grady County but everywhere in Oklahoma.

YOU had a warrant already for an offense YOU committed but that's the police's fault too. And no, Grady County doesn't get money from probation and parole, that goes to the State of Oklahoma.
LEOfficer08

Chickasha, OK

#43 Jul 19, 2011
Amen Roadrunner!
guess

Elk City, OK

#44 Oct 22, 2011
Dirty dirty
Out to lunch

Seminole, OK

#46 May 11, 2013
Kaycee wrote:
Having had my dealings with both MR Buzin and Mr Herndon they are both dirty and will do anything for the money. That includes lies that have been told and been clear.(ie. in 2004 I was cleared my DHS of sexual bater of a minor with not even so much as a internal investagation on the subject. That was bright out in my partners custody case as fact and no agument was made because Mr. Buzin didn't want it to happen.)But in the end Mr. herndon based his judgement on that as fact. When it comes to Mr Herndon and Mr. Buzin I call them Mr only out of respect for there ages.
Buzin and his buddy Cliff Naipeh out of Norman is the same if there is a lot of money they are there to take it, what ever it takes lies,decent, just the money is all both of them want. Then they will crap in your face. When your wife ends up your wife and started out your Secratary what does that tell you. Don't trust either one of them. They are smooth to your face, but once they get their money you ate screwed. Naipeh & Buzin $$$$$$$ dirty ass it gets!!!!!!!!!!
Kangaroo Justice

Oklahoma City, OK

#47 Sep 26, 2013
Herndon started writing his decision before we even began to testify. Bought the lies of the oposing party & her attorney Buzin & passed judgement without compassion or caring. Gave me very little time to move from the house I am buying house not her. Saddled me with all of the bills, her attorny's fees, and booted me without justification. Basically kicked me to the street. I am a Combat Vietnam Vet with a disability, he didn't care. Long story behind all of this, but didn't care about anything other than his attorney Buzin & what he had to say. Snap decision without any consideration. Unfair to the good side, extremely fair to the female. Total incompetence, I think he thinks he is a judge right out of the old west (hanging judge) and enjoys doing this to people. I need medicine, didn't care. She lied (as she does) he bought it.
I was honest, didn't by it, so it was obvious he has significant bias toward the female. Hope I never have to see this these men again. He created an extreme hardship for me without compassion. Point is, don't ever go to court in Grady County if you are man.
Saltychange

Euless, TX

#48 Sep 26, 2013
I do know Steve Buzin and he is a crook! He took someone in my family's money.( A whole lot ) and was suppose to do a divorce modification it's been about 8 years and he hasn't got a damn thing done. He won't answer phone calls and will not call back if you leave a message. He's one sorry attorney! I wouldn't spit on him if he was on fire! This is in Caddo County. As for Judge Herndon I like him.
Shachick

United States

#49 Sep 27, 2013
Buzin isn't all you have made him out to be... Yes, he can be abrasive and of course, the other parties involved in his cases dislike him! As a new client I have to say that I love him!!! Granted, I paid waaaay more than anyone in town would charge me but I for what I paid for!!
Shachick

United States

#50 Sep 27, 2013
I also wanted to add that he fought for my soon to be husband and his rights to his children when u couldn't get anyone in town to go against the 'mother' just because women are always favored in custody cases!!! So, again, Buzin isn't all that bad!
Crushed Accused Father

Lake Butler, FL

#51 Nov 4, 2013
Went to court on child custody,(she signed them over to me 5 years ago). She decided after 3 years she wanted the children, not back, just wanted the children for support money. I give up my $80 thousand a year job to take care of my children when she decided she didn't want them. They were in a great school and daycare, well taken care of by me and my new wife, have always made sure they went to dentist and doctor and had all they needed. Then ex-wife decided she wanted them and guess who we got as a judge? Yes we got Herndon who believed my ex should have the children even after she admitted to lying about me my relationship with my children, she even went as far as accusing me of child abuse. Had a police officer and DHS check us and our children out and said there was no abuse and the children were fine. All evidence proved we were exemplary parents. Even she admitted I was not abusive to the children. She would not come get them when it was her time to have them. Judge Herndon then ruled as follows: He awarded her sole custody and that I didn't foster a relationship between her and the children and that my wife and I moderately to severely abused them but jet gave me visitation. What is wrong with this picture. Less than a month after she got the children she had my 6 year old son put on odd meds. First time I picked them up for my time with them my son kept complaining his arm hurt. Took him to the er where the doctor discovered it was evident that his arm was hurt. I asked my son what happened and he replied that his step father had grabbed and drug him my his arm. When I tried to report it I was told I was just trying to retaliate because I had lost my children. And now my son who is 8, at this time has been with his mother for 2 years, has been put i a behavioral facility for being defiant. When researched was found he was only defiant to his mother, even the nurse said he was a sweet little boy. He said nothing bad about me or my daughter.
But because of Judge Herndon's ruling that my wife and I were abusive, he has been subject his mother and step-father's abuse. The behavioral facility's therapist is making an evaluation based solely on their mother's comments. How can you ever prove your innocence in Grady county if Judge Hurndon is the man on the bench. So sad my children have to suffer. My ex bribed our children so they would lie to the judge and the therapist. Thanks again Judge Hurndon. So it doesn't matter what the evidence is he will find in favor for the mother, no matter how sorry she is. Please help me get my children out of this abusive situation ASAP and Judge Herndon off the bench and out of Grady county so he can not hurt any other families.
Dee Dee

Lake Butler, FL

#52 Apr 23, 2014
JustaRandomGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
I am curious as to who it is.
You need to wake up and smell the roses. Hope you never have to go before him. I know of 3 families he has done these things to. He place two children, after mom had signed them over for over 4 years and called and told dad she wanted them back and she had a way to do it. He put them in an unsafe home where mom locks them in so she can sleep all day and step dad takes pictures of her little girl when bathing and smoke pot in the bathroom. The first week they picked up their boy his arm had been dislocated for a week so had to take him to er.
So don't judge what you don't know. You need to apologize to the person you just judged.. You don't know squat.
crystal messick

Euless, TX

#53 Jun 15, 2014
all I can say about the county of grady county is that if you ever need a great bonds man get rusty glass. dont get kory kirkland for a atterney eather hes not good at all.and the jail sucks.
Heartbroken Mimi

Cleburne, TX

#54 Jul 9, 2014
Our family has recently been the victim of Shady Grady and a Judge who has apparently no problem splitting children apart. My daughter walked away with NOTHING...not her child, not a vehicle (which the ex already has 2 of) Now she has no way to get to a job, school, grocery store....nothing and a little boy that doesn't understand why the ex and Judge took his brother away, their car and is also dealing with the pain of a man he called Daddy for 7 1/2 years who no longer wants anything to do with him. But he's a good father?
The story of all the judicial abuse which started with Ryland Rivas recusing himself 2 days before trial and my daughter not having been told about it, had to represent herself in court or give up. She fought hard that day and was able to get another court date in May....the Judge didn't make a ruling (I'm sure because he was too chicken to look us in the face) until over 30 days later....like I said previously..others knew and were bragging about the verdict before we were notified.
I thank God everyday I don't live in Grady County anymore, the pain of being treated so unfairly has been devastating to our whole family.
Herndon horrible

Stuart, OK

#55 Jul 15, 2014
Who do you report to when you want to make a complaint about a crooked judge?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chickasha Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pocasset Diesel 2 hr Anon 1
Vote for Howard Jech for State Senate Oct 22 Be Sure to Vote 1
kinfolk Oct 20 kinfolk 1
OSBI: Investigating the Investigators (Apr '10) Oct 19 Aka 86
Anadarko pastors murderer they know who it is Oct 10 Anadarko resident 3
Gene Cain (Feb '13) Oct 4 Proud Warrior 16
help,help,Help,Help Sep 28 george c 1
Chickasha Dating
Find my Match

Chickasha Jobs