Sex offender helps open baby store

Full story: KFOR

A convicted sex offender allegedly finds a controversial way to make a living in Chickasha.

Comments (Page 6)

Showing posts 101 - 113 of113
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#104
Sep 6, 2011
 

Judged:

2

1

1

This man took so much from me and my sister. I lost my mother because of him. I don't even know what fully happened to my mother. But he tried contacting me saying his brother did and he didn't do it. I have two kids of my owe, and I see women all the time go through this and I try to help them. They say there in love and can't leave. They need to leave, I lost my mother because she wouldn't leave after being beat all the time by him. Thank you, I'm a strong person today, but he ruined my life. My mother will never know her grand kids and that's what hurts the most.
ptripp1948

Batavia, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#105
Jun 20, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Brokenhearted29 wrote:
John Wayne Marrow, killed my mother and raped me.He is a danger to everyone. he serves 10 years for killing my mother. He contacted me on facebook looking to explain himself and tried blaming it on his brother Hershel Berry. Stay away from both, my sister not only lost her mother but she lost her father at 3 i was 13. All my mother wanted to do was get away from him, that's why he did what he did. Johnny you belong in jail, and if you read this and want to prove your inocent, like you say i will be more than willing to take you on a show. You will never know how much pain you caused to my family and i hope you rot in hell. You are an aweful person and you will forever be hated. I wish i was older when you did that, and was home i would have done what you did to my mother. He is sick and twisted, he beat me with anything he could grab, he raped me when my mother went to work or sleep and i was 9. Please stay away from this person and his family they are bad people... R.I.P Mommy..........
My daughter was married to this Jerk at one time before all this happened and he raped her the day she came home from the hospital with their son,what kind of man is this to be out running the streets.Thank God we got her away from him or she would be the one he killed before he did it to your Mom. I am so sorry this happened to you.He needs to be locked away for eternity.
SHARON SHARMAN

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#106
Jun 20, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

ANYWAY, I KNOW ALL ABOUT THIS FAMILY. I WAS MARRIED TO JOHN WAYNE MARROW BACK IN 1991. WE HAD A CHILD TOGETHER AND SHORTLY AFTER I WENT HOME FROM GIVING BIRTH, HE FORCED ME TO HAVE SEX WITH HIM. I WAS YOUNG THEN AND HAD NO IDEA I COULD HAVE CHARGED HIM WITH RAPE SEEING WE WERE MARRIED. I NEVER WOULD HAVE IMAGINED Herschel DOING SUCH A THING AS I HAVE READ HERE. BUT THEN WELL, I HAVE BEEN AWAY FROM THAT FAMILY FOR OVER 20 YRS NOW. AND ANYONE DOUBTING ABOUT WHAT HIS BROTHER, MY EX-HUSBAND DID, I WILL DEFINITELY SAY HE WAS IN PRISON FOR 2ND DEGREE MURDER OF HIS COMMON LAW WIFE IN WHICH HE WAS WITH BECAUSE SHE REMINDED HIM OF ME. I CANNOT EVEN BEGIN TO GO INTO TOTAL DETAIL ABOUT THE SITUATION. I JUST WONDER WHAT KIND OF TROUBLE HIS OTHER 3 BROTHERS MAY HAVE GOTTEN THEMSELVES INTO. ONE IS DISABLED, ONE IS A TRUCK DRIVER WITH A FAMILY AND THE OTHER WAS HIS YOUNGER BROTHER THAT DIDN'T SEEM TO HAVE MUCH COMMON SENSE. I AM JUST THANKFUL I REMOVED OUR SON FROM THAT FAMILY. AND HIS FATHER HAD OPPORTUNITY TO HAVE A RELATIONSHIP WITH HIS SON BUT DIDN'T. SO I WENT BACK TO NY. THESE PEOPLE WHO RUIN OTHER PEOPLES LIVES NEED TO BE MADE KNOWN TO THE WORLD SO THEY CANNOT HAVE THE SAME EFFECT ON OTHER LIVES IN THE WORLD!

Since: Jun 12

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#107
Jun 20, 2012
 
QUOTE who="Brokenhearted29 "]This man took so much from me and my sister. I lost my mother because of him. I don't even know what fully happened to my mother. But he tried contacting me saying his brother did and he didn't do it. I have two kids of my owe, and I see women all the time go through this and I try to help them. They say there in love and can't leave. They need to leave, I lost my mother because she wouldn't leave after being beat all the time by him. Thank you, I'm a strong person today, but he ruined my life. My mother will never know her grand kids and that's what hurts the most.

I AM SO SORRY FOR YOU HAVING TO DEAL WITH THIS. HE IS NOT NOR WILL HE EVER BE INNOCENT. WE HAVE THINGS IN COMMON. IF YOU HAVE FACEBOOK AND WOULD LIKE TO CONNECT AND HAVE AN OUTLET, SOMEONE TO TALK TO, FEEL FREE TO ADD ME. I WAS MARRIED TO HIM BEFORE HE WAS WITH YOUR MOTHER. HIS SON DOESN'T EVEN KNOW HIM, DOESN'T WANT TO EITHER JUST FROM WHAT I HAVE TOLD HIM, WHICH WASN'T UNTIL COPS CALLED ME TO TESTIFY AGAINST HIM IN THAT COURT HEARING. BELIEVE ME, YOUR MOM IS WATCHING OVER YOU, KNOWING HOW HARD IT IS ON YOU DEALING WITH IT ALL. MY DEEPEST SYMPATHY IS SENT OUT TO YOU AND YOUR SISTER, WHICH IS ALSO MY SONS SISTER THAT SHE DOESN'T EVEN KNOW EXISTS I AM SURE.

Since: Jun 12

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#108
Jun 20, 2012
 
Brokenhearted29 wrote:
This man took so much from me and my sister. I lost my mother because of him. I don't even know what fully happened to my mother. But he tried contacting me saying his brother did and he didn't do it. I have two kids of my owe, and I see women all the time go through this and I try to help them. They say there in love and can't leave. They need to leave, I lost my mother because she wouldn't leave after being beat all the time by him. Thank you, I'm a strong person today, but he ruined my life. My mother will never know her grand kids and that's what hurts the most.
I AM SO sorry FOR YOU HAVING TO DEAL WITH THIS. HE IS NOT NOR WILL HE EVER BE INNOCENT. WE HAVE THINGS IN COMMON. IF YOU HAVE FACEBOOK and would like to add me to have someone to talk to, FEEL FREE TO ADD ME. I WAS MARRIED TO HIM BEFORE HE WAS WITH YOUR MOTHER. HIS SON DOESN'T EVEN KNOW HIM, DOESN'T WANT TO EITHER JUST FROM WHAT I HAVE TOLD HIM, WHICH WASN'T UNTIL COPS CALLED ME TO TESTIFY AGAINST HIM IN THAT COURT HEARING. BELIEVE ME, YOUR MOM IS WATCHING OVER YOU, KNOWING HOW HARD IT IS ON YOU DEALING WITH IT ALL. MY DEEPEST SYMPATHY IS SENT OUT TO YOU AND YOUR SISTER, WHICH IS ALSO MY SONS SISTER THAT SHE DOESN'T EVEN KNOW EXISTS I AM SURE.

Since: Jun 12

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#109
Jun 20, 2012
 
parents_of_8 wrote:
Mr. Kelley, you have to be kidding me. I'm the one who did the news interview. My full name is in the interview, on this story, as well as the name & location of my business. How is that cowardly? I'll tell you exactly what a coward would do & that is NOTHING. I did the right thing by speaking out. I've already said that this man has a history of molesting children. The reason I focused on him & not his brother is that his brother isn't the owner. The truth is that Herschel Berry is a known child molester. Not just becuase of what he did with a 17-year-girl, but also what he's done to other children. As far as the lewd acts with a child over the age of 16, it was in fact rape & that's why they didn't charge him with statutory rape. It was not a consentual relationship. I don't care if he pled no contest or not. Would you plead no contest to raping someone if you hadn't done it? I think not. I can tell you that his attorney (Rodney Fergason) never would've been okay with it. The truth is he has done this to a lot of children & this is the one he was charged with. I know this to be fact.
CDH1977, how is it not what I said? It's public record & I've addressed it as well as the news broadcast & story online.
However, I spelled his brother's name wrong, it's actually John Wayne Marrow.
Second degree rape 1997
Second degree murder-1998
Second degree rape-2000
Crimes against nature-2000
Nothing anybody says will ever change my mind. I know what I did was right & yes Mr. Kelley I prayed before I reported him.
Good talking to you again AC!!!!!
I agree with what you did. You had every right to report it all. And I was married to John Wayne Marrow back in 1991, so I do know the whole family. They are despicable and worthless to say the least

Since: Jun 12

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#110
Jun 20, 2012
 
Brokenhearted29 wrote:
i would like to talk to you parents_of_8. i saw this story and the news report. it was my mother he killed. you seem to know alot as to what happened and now i would like to know. i was 13 than and now i'm 25. please contact me. Thank you
I would like to speak with you Brokenhearted29, if you are still accessing this site. Find me on Facebook under this same name and thanks. I know a bit of what happened.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#111
Jun 20, 2012
 
SHARON SHARMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
I AM SO sorry FOR YOU HAVING TO DEAL WITH THIS. HE IS NOT NOR WILL HE EVER BE INNOCENT. WE HAVE THINGS IN COMMON. IF YOU HAVE FACEBOOK and would like to add me to have someone to talk to, FEEL FREE TO ADD ME. I WAS MARRIED TO HIM BEFORE HE WAS WITH YOUR MOTHER. HIS SON DOESN'T EVEN KNOW HIM, DOESN'T WANT TO EITHER JUST FROM WHAT I HAVE TOLD HIM, WHICH WASN'T UNTIL COPS CALLED ME TO TESTIFY AGAINST HIM IN THAT COURT HEARING. BELIEVE ME, YOUR MOM IS WATCHING OVER YOU, KNOWING HOW HARD IT IS ON YOU DEALING WITH IT ALL. MY DEEPEST SYMPATHY IS SENT OUT TO YOU AND YOUR SISTER, WHICH IS ALSO MY SONS SISTER THAT SHE DOESN'T EVEN KNOW EXISTS I AM SURE.
I do have favebook, don't have a clue what you look like. Yea my sister is now 16, she was 3 when this all happened. He raped me for 5 years. It was bad. He suckered me in with a Dr. Pepper.. Makes me sick thinking about it.

Since: Jun 12

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#112
Jun 20, 2012
 
Brokenhearted29 wrote:
<quoted text> I do have favebook, don't have a clue what you look like. Yea my sister is now 16, she was 3 when this all happened. He raped me for 5 years. It was bad. He suckered me in with a Dr. Pepper.. Makes me sick thinking about it.
i am online now, look me up email is kit70210@aol.com
pappy

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#113
Jun 20, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

How in hell did this guy get turned out of prison onto society doing all this type of dispicable stuff. they now have an alleged child molester in McCurtain County Oklahoma that molested several kids But there was severl charges filed on him ,nough to keep him in prison if convicted for a life time.
random woman

Plattsburg, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#114
Sep 5, 2012
 
Is that John Marrow on Fubar with ths screen name cowbotup933? Will be watching for a post.
Peggy Tripp

Batavia, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#115
Sep 7, 2012
 
random woman wrote:
Is that John Marrow on Fubar with ths screen name cowbotup933? Will be watching for a post.
Yes it is the same guy.
random woman

Osceola, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#116
Sep 10, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Thanks i will block him in contacts. I just had a gut feeling and googled his name and that is how i found this. Scary. pretty sure that would violate a probation being on a social site like that. thanks.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 101 - 113 of113
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chickasha Discussions

Search the Chickasha Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
OK OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 2 hr Edgar P Longstreet 62,187
OK Who do you support for Governor in Oklahoma in ... (Oct '10) 20 hr Maddy 2,361
Anadarko is a good town. (Mar '08) Fri If The Shoe Fits 196
Anadarko Daily News (Apr '11) Fri If The Shoe Fits 41
Leaving so soon City Manager? (Feb '12) Thu Proud Warrior 64
OK The "English is the Official Language of Oklaho... (Oct '10) Apr 16 JAG 11,263
Crime Expert Analyzes Clues From Anadarko Pasto... (Aug '09) Apr 15 Wolfscratch Glenn Adams 82
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chickasha Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chickasha People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••